Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mangawata_kuding@yahoo.com.sg

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Received: from User ([41.71.187.90]) by default with MailEnable ESMTP; Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:31:19 +0100
Reply-To: <mangawata_kuding@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: SCAM VICTIM REIMBURSEMENT.

THE BENEFICIARY.
OUR REF: 10667FV
YOUR REF: 89007

Attention, Beneficiary

SCAM VICTIM REIMBURSEMENT.

I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian
Government Reimbursement committee under the strict supervision of the
United Nations to pay 230 Nigerian 419 scam victims in BLACK PLANET
WEB the sum of $450,000 USD (Four Hundred and Fifty Thounsand
Dollars) each. You are hereby listed as one of the beneficiaries for
these payments.You are expected to get back to us as soon as possible
for your immediate reimbursement.

As a result of this laudable recommedations,it is imperative to bring
to your notice that during the last U.N. meeting held in Abuja,
Nigeria, it was alarmed by so many countries around the world about
loss of funds by various foreigners to these scam artists operating in
syndicates all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image
of our dear country,the President has ordered the immediate payment of
$450,000 USD each to the affected victims in accordance with the U.N.
directives. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in
Nigeria, these payments are to be made by( UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA )
UBA Plc, Nigeria and as the corresponding paying bank under the
funding assistance of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Presently, 184 Beneficiaries have been paid, more than 50% of the
victims are from the United States,while about 40% are from other
parts of the world. Your particulars were among those mentioned by
some of the Syndicates that were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria as one
of the victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to
communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason
whatsoever as the U.S. secret service in conjunction with The Economic
and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has swange into action to track
these sets of criminals down.Once again,you are expected to keep mute
until these criminals are all apprehended. The Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have
combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission to
alleviate the plight of these victims as well as redeeming the image
of our dear country.

Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been in
bankrupcy today due to the activity of these hoodlums. However, a
thorough investigation have revealed that these people have dropped
over 500,000 victims across the world, after collecting their money
falsely, many as a result of this have committed suicide,while other
are now living in abject poverty.As regards these ongoing
developmental strive, we have over 200 suspects at hand, 135 in
kirikri prisons.While many are awaiting trial, we are still in search
of others,who think they are wise, and hope that you will assist by
giving any vital information that could lead to the apprehension of
these hoodlums.

You will receive your reimbursement via any of these options you
Choose, DRAFT/ ATM PAYMENT. We shall be waiting to hearing from you
been certain that your response will be that you are satisfied and
willing to claim your $450,000 USD (Four Hundred and Fifty Thounsand
Dollars) Reimbursement funds.

A copy of your response is expected to be sent to us via this email:

Finally you are to reconfairm your details as follows bellow:

1, Your full name

2, Your correct contact address where your ATM CARD will be deliever to you.

3, Your phone number

Yours faithfully,

Dr Kudi Mangawata

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http:/ /www.avast.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 am

I do not have anything against you,
People
Dr Kudi Mangawata <mangawata_kuding@yahoo.com.sg> Today at 18:58
Message body
Dear beneficiary,

Sir,

My name is Hon.Dr Kudi Mangawata Director, Risk & Management C.B.N (Central Bank of Nigeria). I believe you don’t know me before but after a serious thought, I decided to reach you personally because I do not have anything against you, but your so called partners, Mr.Usman Bello and his partners. Again I strongly believe that basic of our religion is IMAAN and the structure is telling truth.

Some Time ago, your partner Mr.Usman Bello approached me and requested that I assist him to program your name on the Payment Central Computer system as beneficiary for transfer deal of ($10.5M) to use the strategy and transfer $10.5M by registering you as beneficiary and Transfer the money to your account through United Nations to enable them contact you and transfer the money to your account. We agreed that i will do it but it must be on the condition that i will get 20% of the total fund, 50% for YOU and 30% for them. but can you believe that After i programmed your name on the payment computer as the legal beneficiary, your so called partners started playing pranks with me trying to push me out of the business completely, But they don't know that as a professional Banker, they can not outsmart me, that was why I changed the information without his notice to make sure that whatever you do trying to receive the money will not be possible.

Because of his evil attitude, I changed even the payment (CODE) from the Central computer, which made it impossible for you to receive the payment no-matter what both of you try. I am aware that you have been bribing some officials to get approvals to enable you receive the money but all efforts were to no success. Rather they keep demanding fees ON and ON. Is it not funny that you are being asked to pay money in other countries before you will receive your money while the fund is here? Well, this is the cause of the problem. I am also aware that they have made efforts to be paid via London payment center but the arrangement did not work because of the wrong information I sent to them. Bear in mind that your payment will NOT and you will NEVER receive any payment from any OFFSHORE, CENTER IN GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA, USA, LONDON, DUBAI ETC)

The only luck you have is that nobody can claim this money without your consent even me, because it was registered on your name on the Computer data system this is the more reason your so called partner and other fraudsters ARE using the advantage to defraud you.

Have you asked yourself a question, How in this world can somebody call himself a diplomat and carry millions of Dollars in Cash and pass International Airports without inspection, It is only fools will fall for that. because i know in my own Country, you must declare the amount you have in you before you board airplane. Also be it know to you that any international Transaction goes through Bank to Bank Transfer, you can go and ask your banker. So stop Wasting your time and funds because it is like building Castle in the Air.
NOW IF YOU WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER HERE ARE MY CONDITIONS.

(I) You MUST promise me NOT to allow any other person or party know about this and I will have 30% of the money then 70% for you because it is only two of us now. Again you must keep it highly confidential and secret. I sworn with my life NOT to allow this transaction work without my 100% involvement.

(ii) You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my own share will be wired into the account i will provide or keep safe until we meet for sharing.

(iii) We can conclude the transaction with utmost SECRET and CONFIDENTIAL if you agree to adhere to my directives based on these conditions being acceptable by you, contact me immediately to enable us finalize all the arrangement.

As soon as we agree, i will use my position to perfect the arrangements on your behalf also update, authenticate and perfect all your documents and Code including the documents your partners procured through the back door while trying to double cross me. I will do all this for us to have a smooth transfer both now and after the money have got into your account.

If you agree with me, you must respond to me immediately through my private email: (mangawata_kuding@yahoo.com.sg) also make sure you call me on confidential Phone No: +2347015701285 for full discussion. But If you do not agreed with my condition, i will advise you to forget about the funds because there is no way you can conclude the transfer without my notice, as far as I still remain the Director, Risk & Management.

Regards.
Hon. Dr Kudi Mangawata
Director, Risk & Management

Phone:
+2347015701285
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.