Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zainab2mansoor@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

zainab2mansoor@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:57 pm

DateMeFree:

Hello dear I am happy to write you, my name is Zainab Mansoor and am planing to visit your country for investment purpose and i will need your help to supervise and direct my project when am there, contact me on my email for more details: zainab2mansoor@hotm ail.com Regards Zainab

Fake profile used:
zainab2020
- 30 y/o female
- arkansas, USA
- English, English, English
- busines
- Have 2 children

Hi i am a simple person and i am very easy to get along with and very understanding.

I need a simple guy and easy to get along with who will love me for me.

Stolen picture used:

zainab.PNG
zainab.PNG (255.21 KiB) Viewed 1933 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: zainab2mansoor@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Email:

Hello dear

I am Ms.Zainab Mansoor and am 35years old with 2kids, the wife of Late Hon Raashid Mansoor. a business man in Palestine and within the UAE region but was killed during the war between Israelis and Palestine last year.

I am currently seeking for asylum with my 2 little kids here in Benin Republic and I am here seeking for assistance of a foreign partner since my late husband make it clear to me that he has existing sum of US$5.500.000 [ Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars] which he deposited in Bank here in Benin Republic
The fund was meant for the purchase of farm machineries and equipment for other business venture.
But due to the current situation between Gaza and Israel, I became a target by other Israeli business men who knew about my late Husband's asset and decided to take the opportunity to get rid of them totally, but i managed to get out of the country with my kids and moved to Benin Republic for asylum seeking since i believes that this place is safer,

Due to the fact that i seek Asylum (Refugee) in this Benin Republic am not permitted by law of the Benin Republic to some certain rights, such as operating bank accounts, investment, study and other monetary transaction, thus the reason why am asking for your utmost assistance to help me and get the fund in your position and the BANK MANAGER told me that there is two easy options for them to give my foreign partner access to the fund without any delay....
1) My partner will OPEN ONLINE ACCOUNT with them so they will just move the fund to that your new online account and direct you on how to operate it even if you want transfer money from the online account to your local account.
OR
2) They can program the fund on ATM VISA CARD and send you the card so you can have access to the fund and help me, the CARD can only be send through COURIER SERVICE.

so if you consider this proposal and really wish to assist me then you must be willing to comply with the bank's options, please reply immediately so i can link you up with the bank, do understand that this fund is for investment purpose and when i relocate to your country and you will be in charge of every business we invest the fund, also know that you will stand as a my life partner or business partner depends on your choice and this will be beneficial to both me and you, so please do send me your full details as it is below...
COUNTRY...
AGE....
OCCUPATION....
FULL NAME....
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER....
Then we shall discuss further and here is my pics with my kids, my contact phone number= +229 659 888 22, i need to get out of this refugee camp and come over to your country to start a new life if you can help, wait for your reply soon.

Regards
Zainab Mansoor

+22965988822 - Telecel mobile number; Benin Republic.

Picture received with the email (the image with children not posted):

zainab.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.