Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsmaureenathan@outlook.com mrsmaureennathan03@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsmaureenathan@outlook.com mrsmaureennathan03@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Return-Path: <mrsmaureennathan03@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 08:17:32 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mrs Maureen Nathann <jobnathan71@yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND GET BACK TO ME

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

Attachment: Please dear friend identify us here.docx

Address: 150 Sandton
8th Avenues North Riding, 
Johannesburg
South Africa.  

Please dear friend identify us here
                                         Dear Sir/ Madam
I know how surprise this massage will be to you, I feel quite safe dealing with you though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused; I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication considering my family situation! But I would advice that you a good thought to request from a family in dare need of assistance. I am Mrs. Maureen Nathan the wife of LATE Mr. Raymond Nathan of Gowanda town in Zimbabwe. Your contact information came to me from your country's trade journal during my search for a reliable and God fearing person that can assist me and my only son, and I quite believe on my own that you can be of great help in this regard even if I am not acquainted to you before.  
The business involves the transfer of US$15.5 Million (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in the name of our only son Job... This fund is inherited from my late husband who was assassinated by the president's (ROBERT MUGABE) aides in view of taking his lands and property
during the crisis on 18 Nov 2010, which led to the killing and banishing of foreigners (white) farmers. After the death of my husband on 29 Nov 2010 (A day I can never forget) I was approached by our family lawyer who told me that my late husband had filed a document with him which stipulates his
"WILL".
In this "WILL" he specifically pointed and I Quote, Darling, I wish
to draw your attention to the sum of US$15.5 Million, which I deposited with a Security Company in South Africa with all the documents filed, by our lawyer. In case of my absence on earth caused by death, only, you should solicit for a foreigner partner that can assist you to transfer the money out of South Africa for investment purposes. I have saved this money to make the future of my only son Job" and he told me immediately the government started eyeing his business and involvements with the white farmers.  Please take good care of
"JOB" and yourself; we shall meet to part no more.
You will understand that my future especially the future of my son depends on this money and as such I will be grateful if you can assist us in transferring this fund to your account overseas for our investments. You can contact my son “JOB NATHAN" with his Email address (jobnathan71@yahoo.com) or contact him on his private telephone number (+27848921708) as he will direct you with our lawyer to arrange the modalities of transferring this fund without any hitch. For your assistance we will to offer you up to 30% of the total sum, while the remaining 70% will be kept for us under your care till our arrival in your country
Please I want to tell you that my family living here in South Africa, as refugees which has resulted us to be living in a make shift refugee camp.

I wait your urgent and positive response.
Sincere Regards
Mrs. Maureen Nathan.
mrsmaureenathan@outlook.com

=
+27848921708
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
Attachments
Please dear friend identify us here.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jobnathan71@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Dear Friend

Thanks for your understanding to cooperate with me in this situation which nature has placed on me through the evil and wicked administration of President Mugabe of Zimbabwe. I receive your email and It is important to inform you that the bedrock of the transaction is centered on sincerity and cooperation.

Kindly update me with full below details to enable me forward your details to our lawyer so that he will Change all the documents to your name which our lawyer will also open communication with you as soon as possible I forward your details to him.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH IS YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS STATED BELOW,

[1] YOUR FULL ADDRESS YOU WANT TO USE REGISTER THE CONSIGNMENTS THAT CONTAIN THE US$15.5 Million:

[2] A copy of your passport or driver license

I want to tell you that my family living here in South Africa as a refugees which has resulted us to be living in a make shift refugee camp. We will be coming over to your country as soon as possible you receive the funds so that we will share the funds and invest our part in your country.

Our Lawyer has informed me that a request for Change of Ownership Certificate in your name would be affected through a court affidavit that would be obtained in your favour. He said that you would be required in person to come, but stating that prior to your arrival everything should be in place to ensure that your stay here would not last longer than three (3) working days.

We are looking forward to meet with you face to face. I wait your urgent and positive response. My Son Extend his greetings to you.

Sincere Regards
Mrs.Maureen Nathan

Header:
Return-Path: <jobnathan71@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws700051.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws163.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017
Reply-To: <jobnathan71@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND GET BACK TO ME
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jobnathan71@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:22 am

Skype ID:
Harris warden
jhb, South Africa
harris. warden

Dear

Greetings to you in the name of God, I receive your email information, I and my Son are excited to work and entrust this $15.5MUSD into your hand.

Below is the lawyer information which he also promise us that he will proceed to start the paper work as soon as possible he hear from you and he will contact you ones he is back from the Supreme Court.
Do contact our lawyer as soon as possible you receive this email. Feel free to call him on phone and email him as well. Below is our current pictures i and my son God bless you.

Contact Name:
Advocate Harris Warden.
TELL: +27622612486
FAX +27865988118
Email: harriswarden@lawyer.com
Email:harriswarden@yahoo.co.uk

Barrister Harris Warden has informed me that a request for Change of Ownership Certificate in your name would be affected through a court affidavit that would be obtained in your favour. Do contact above lawyer and please update us with the meeting you will have with our lawyer.
We are looking forward to meet you face to face. Have a bless day and get back to us in receipt of this email. My son extends his greetings to you. God bless you

Regards
Mrs. Maureen Nathan

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.29 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (13.88 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

Profile Elements:
Moore Taylor / moore.taylor.737
Set to Private

Phone:
+27865988118
Number billable as premium rate number

+27622612486
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriswarden@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Dear

How are you doing? I receive your email information along with instruction from my client Mrs. Maureen and her Son Job Nathan to proceed and change all the documents that concern her consignments that contain $15.5MUSD to your name to enable you receiver her funds $15.5MUSD so that she and her son we come over for sharing of the funds with you in your country .
I will proceed to Supreme Court first thing tomorrow morning to secure all the documents that concern this transaction to your name which I will keep you posted ones I am back from the court.
I will update you with change of ownership documents ones I am back from Supreme Court, which I will also submit the documents to the Stallion Security & Finance Company to enable you receive the consignments without any hinder.
I am looking forward in meeting with you face to face. I pray that the $600 Nathans family gave me will be able to change all the documents to your name but if the Supreme Court refuse the $600. I will update you so that you will know how to assist Nathan family on this aspect because i am here to give you both best services you need.
Get back to me in receipt of this email and do forward to me your passport,Attachment is a copy of deposit certificates and call to Barr certificate for your own perusal. I have been trying to call you on phone but to no avail. Call me on this number 0027622612486.
Yours in service
Barrister Harris Warden
Tel: 0027622612486
Fax: 0027865988118

Header:
Return-Path: <harriswarden@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.113.8.165] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 11 Jan 2017
To:
Subject: Dear

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.113.8.165<br>Originating ISP: Ticsa-asn<br> City: Johannesburg<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20170111222153-6782971b-me.jpg

20170111222157-8f3922c7-me.jpg

20170111222158-e49c119b-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriswarden@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Dear Friend ,

Today has been so stressful to me. I am just coming back from the meeting with Supreme Court so i have decided to update you with the outcome of the meeting. I recieved your email which i submit your names with security company.I try to change all the documents that concern this transaction to your name today but to no avail as the Supreme Court request for $1,500.
The Supreme Court request for $1,500 before they will assist in changing all the documents to your name including anti terrisiom and money laundering certificates, which I try to plead with them to reduce the money but they refused, I have with me $600 that Mrs. Maureen Nathan gave me which I paid the money as part payment and promise her magistrate that I will be back with the remaining money so that I will be able to receive the change of ownership documents along with approvals documents so that I will forward it to you for your own perusal and submit a copy to the security company.
Use western union to send the remaining $900.
Receivers name: Harris Warden
Address; 17 south dale garden Johannesburg,
South Africa
Do act fast to Send the remaining $900 to above details and update me with the western union payment slip so that the change of ownership documents will be secure on your name and the $15.5MUSD will be in your name as the beneficiary of the fund. I will also give you the security company information as soon as possible we secure and submit the change of ownership.
Kindly update the remaining fees $900 to enable the funds release and deliver successful to you so that i and Nathan family will meet with you face to face for sharing of the funds. Get back to me in receipt of this email.
Yours in service
Barrister Harris Warden
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriswarden@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Dear Friend

How are you doing?I am in receipt of your email, I have just secure account to use received the $900 from you. Below is the account information.

BANK NAME:ABSA BANK
ACCOUNT NAME:HC D. AND P. SUPPLIES
ACCOUNT NUMBER:409077XXXX
SWIFT CODE: ABSAZAJJ
BRANCH CODE: 632005
ADDRESS: 189 DURBAN ROAD, BELLVILLE, CAPE TOWN, 7530
ACCOUNT TYPE:CHECKING

Do act fast to Send the remaining $900 to above account details and update me with the payment slip. As soon as possible I received the $900 from you. I will proceed to the Supreme Court to secure the change of ownership documents to your name and the $15.5MUSD will be in your name as the beneficiary of the fund.
Kindly update the remaining fees $900 to enable the funds $15.5MUSD release and deliver successful to you so that i and Nathan family will meet with you face to face for sharing of the funds. Get back to me in receipt of this email.
Yours in service
Barrister Harris Warden
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriswarden@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Dear Friend
Kindly update the remaining $900 to enable the funds $15.5MUSD release and deliver successful to you once i secure all the documents to your name.Have a wonderful weekend.
Yours in service
Barrister Harris Warden
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriswarden@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Dear Friend

How are you doing? Kindly update me with the payment slip. I will keep you posted as soon as possible the money reflect in my account so that i will proceed and secure all the documents to your name to enable the $15.5MUSD release and deliver successful to you .
Yours in service
Barrister Harris Warden
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriswarden@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Dear Friend

Regarding your email. I will advice you to use money gram and send the money today..

Use money gram.
Receivers name: Marshal Momah
South Africa

Do act fast to Send the remaining $900 to above details and update me with the money gram reference number so that the change of ownership documents will be secure on your name and the $15.5MUSD will be in your name as the beneficiary of the fund.

Kindly update the remaining fees $900.Get back to me in receipt of this email.
Yours in service
Barrister Harris Warden

Dear Friend
How are you doing? Let me hear from you urgent because the deadline date is around the corner.

Use money gram to the
Receivers name: Marshal Momah
South Africa

Do act fast to Send the remaining $900.Get back to me in receipt of this email.
Yours in service
Barrister Harris Warden
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriswarden@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Dear Friend

How are you doing? wire the money to below account today because the deadline date is 25th.Update me with payment slip which is the prove of payment once you wire the money to below account. I will proceed urgent to secure all the documents to your names.

BANK NAME:TD BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 432897XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME:R. M. O. T.
ADDRESS: MIAMI FL 33155
ROUTING NUMBER: 067014822
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.