Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

henrystone9786@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

henrystone9786@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Zorpia:

Sir/Madam,

Surprise Surprise !!! We are heartened to inform you of the unique result of the Inter ZORPIAN JACKPOT LOTTO WINNINGS PROGRAMS held New Year of 2016. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 678950347487 with corresponding serial number: 099-563588 drew lucky numbers: 84-34-23-11-20-18 which consequently won in the 3nd category. You have therefore been approved for a pay-out of £900.000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) for our New year Anniversary Draws.

We advise you to keep your winning information undisclosed until your claim has been processed and your fund remitted to you. It is a part of our security procedure to avert double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.

To file for your claim contact.kindly write email with your yahoo email or hotmail or gmail e.t.c and send to this email address below to claim your prize

Mr.Henry Stone

Email:henrystone9786(@)gmail.com

Due to the mix up of some numbers and email addresses, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you in cash or into your provided bank account. This is part of our security protocols to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

If you find this email in Bulk, Spam or Junk please move it to your inbox as not to jeopardize the future our communication with you.
It is essential to receive all emails from us to be in touch.

Sincerely,
Dr. Morgan Wood

Fake profile used:

heraty / heratymark
63, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑99, in France.

Stolen picture used:

heraty.jpg
heraty.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: henrystone9786@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Exact same message on the same dating site, new sender:

benson / bensontram
54, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑99
, in Sweden.

Stolen picture used:

benson.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Email:

Dear Winner, FIND ATTACHED COPY OF YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE BELOW FOR YOUR RECORD

This is real and legitimate if you neglect it you will regret it later The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalized email Profile addresses to ticket numbers

Before your funds can be approved for transfer to your local bank account, the Accounts Department immediately needs you to choose between the options of funds reception as it is stated below.

MODE OF FUNDS RECEPTION
1. Bank to bank Transfer: Which requires the below details:
*Bank Name:
*Bank Address:
*Bank Account number:
*Account Name:
Scan Copy of Your international Passport
*Your Telephone and Fax numbers:

2. Courier Delivery: Which requires the below details:
*Amount Won:
*Draw Code No:
*Reference No:
*Residential/Mailing address:
Scan Copy of Your international Passport:
*Your Telephone and Fax numbers:

With the Power vested in me as the legal adviser to the Zorpia Award Team through the Central High Court of London and the National Regulatory Commission here in the United Kingdom,l hereby certified that winner eligible to receive the funds as the bonafied winner of this award.So you are hereby approved for transfer. You have to Chose one from the two Method Above

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed before the end of this program; any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winner will result to disqualification.

Congratulations, once again.
Yours faithfully,
Dr Henry Stone
Tel: +44-7031-988-187

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
C 2017 Zorpia Award Corporation. All rights reserved

Fake document used in scam (victim's name removed):

win.cert.PNG

+447031988187
Number billable as universal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

I received your email and the content is noted , the difference between is that Bank to Bank Transfer will take 24 working Hour before the money will Transfer into your local bank account and it will cost you the sum of £650 GBP , Why Courier company will take 3 working day before it will deliver to your door step hand to hand delivery and it will cost you the sum of £450 GBP

Kindly get back to me so that i will give you more details .

Best Regards

Henry Stone
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

I received your email and the content is noted and your Choice of Courier Company is Good Option ,The Courier Company will deliver to you Hand to hand delivery in your Door step in your country , and it will cost you the sum of £450 GBP

Kindly login to http: / /www. dh.com with this tracking Number below
xxx

To Confirm our Last delivery to a Lucky Winner in Brazil SAO PAULO NORTH

Right now you are advise to send down your details so that your package will follow the next available delivery to your country .

Your Full Name
Your Age
Your Telephone Number
Home Address where the prize will deliver to ,
Your Photo for identification .

As soon as i received your details then i will give you proper guideline on how to make the payment available , because payment before delivery .

Note: For security reasons, we advice to keep this information confidential from the public until your cash money parcel deliver to your door step in your country .

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel and you are advise to beware of any lottery award from unofficial personnel , so always forward any email you received to me for verification because am here to protect you and make sure you received your winning package .

Best Regards

Henry Stone
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting your winning funds cheque under the cooperation of compensation,

Presently I'm in UNITED ARAB EMIRATE for a seminars and Hajj program .
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts in getting the winning fund transfer into your local bank account in Your Country but it failed us some how,

I HAVE PAID FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGE AND OBTAIN THE CLEARANCES DOCUMENT OF YOUR DRAFT THAT YOU WON IN ZORPIA AWARD WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP

AND I HAVE ALSO FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO THE BANK WHICH IS INSURANCE DOCUMENT TO BACK UP YOUR FUNDS AND I WAS SO THANK GOD THAT YOUR FUNDS HAS BEEN RELEASE THIS MORNING AND THE BANK MANAGER HAS CONFIRM IT .

THEN THE BANK MANAGER TOLD ME THAT BEFORE THE MONEY WILL REFLECT THE INTERNATIONAL FUND MONITORING TEAM WILL LIKE TO SEARCH FOR MORE DETAILS .

THAT IT WHY HE PAY THE MONEY TO ME THIS MORNING CASH HAND TO HANDS SO HE ADVICE ME TO CONVERT IT TO CASH AND PACK IT INTO THE STRONG IRON BOX AND DEPOSITED IT IN DIPLOMAT COMPANY EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY TO DELIVER IT IN CASH TO YOUR DOOR STEP HAND TO HAND DELIVERING AND I DID IT AS HE ADVICE ME BECAUSE HE IS A BANKER AND IT KNOWS ALL THE RULE AND REGULATION .

I DEPOSITED IT AS AN COTTON MATERIALS FOR SECURITY REASON AND IT CONFIDENTIAL TO THE COURIER COMPANY AND KNOW BODY KNOWS WHAT IS INSIDE THE IRON BOX , I TOLD THE COURIER COMPANY THAT THE IRON BOX CONTAIN COTTON MATERIALS.

THIS IS THE REGISTRATION NUMBER OF YOUR PACKAGE xxx

SO DO NOT LET THE COURIER COMPANY TO KNOW THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE SO THAT THEY CAN DELIVER IT FOR YOU SAFELY .

The only money you will send to the COURIER SERVICE to deliver your
package to your Address in your country is ($200 US DOLLARS )only, being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again,don't be deceived by any body to pay any other money except ($200 US DOLLARS ).I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur rage.

I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE DIPLOMATIC OFFICER IN THE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION THOUGH I GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION BUT YOU NEED TO RECONFIRM IT FOR THEM.

BELOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU NEED TO GIVE THEM.

1.YOUR FULL NAME

2. HOME ADDRESS 2.
a
3.YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER

4.A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO

5.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS

ALL THESE THINGS IS NEEDED FROM YOU NOW TO SUBMIT TO THE COMPANY FOR URGENT DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINS 900,000 GP PLEASE CONTACT THE DELIVERY COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND RECONFIRM YOUR INFO TO THEM TO ENABLE THEIR AGENT LOCATE YOU WHEN HE ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY .

THIS IS THE NAME OF THE MANAGER IN CHARGE COURIER COMPANY

Mr Marcus James.

Email: marcusright40@yahoo.ca

PLEASE CONTACT MR MARCUS JAMES THE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAILS SO THAT YOUR PACKAGE WILL LEAVE TONIGHT TO BE DELIVER TO YOU .

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE FROM THE MR MARCUS JAMES COMPANY.

AND FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION I TOOK THE PICTURE OF THE IRON BOX BEFORE DEPOSITED TO THE COURIER COMPANY FOR YOU CONFIRMATION OK

SO FIND THE ATTACHED COPY OF YOUR IRON BOX BELOW .

AND GET BACK TO ME BECAUSE LAST TIME YOU REFUSE TO CONTACT THE BANK TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

AND I DON'T WANT THIS MONEY TO LOSE FOR COURIER COMPANY OK

BEST REGARDS

Pictures received with the email:

box.PNG

box1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.