Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lerwick.financial.group@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:26 am

Online ad:

2% Loan Offer from € 15,000.00 to € 15 million

provide the following services: refinance * home improvement loans * Inventor * Auto loans * Debt Consolidation * Line of Credit * Loan Mortgage Second * commercial * Personal Loan * international loan loan company * We offer loans at a low rate interest of 2% and a minimum loan amount of up to a maximum of 15,000.00 Euro to 15 million Euro. We are a reputable company registered and legitimate. Council adopted by the Government of the United Kingdom Financial Affairs, and we give loans to individuals in need of financial assistance to them comfort with reasonable rates of interest. Do you have bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? E-mail: joes.finance_firm@rocketmail.com please write back if interested. waiting for your quick response; I will send you a credit application form to fill. no social security and no credit check, and 100% guaranteed. we look forward to allow us to be the best service for you.

Phone: 447024033935
Email: lerwick.financial.group@gmail.com
www: lerwickloanfirm.com
Lerwick Financial Group Ltd
Director Name:
Mr. Geoffrey Nigel Graham Platts

+447024033935
Number billable as universal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

The fake site used in scam is no longer active. From the fake site details:
Domain Name: lerwickloanfirm.com
Update Date: 2015-09-02
Creation Date: 2015-09-02
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-09-02
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: anani mary
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Parktown, Johannesburg
Registrant City: Johannesburg
Registrant State/Province: guateng
Registrant Postal Code: 2041
Registrant Country: ZA
Registrant Phone: +27.618183112
Registrant Email: youarehome31@yahoo.com

There was also a lerwickloangroups.com, no longer available:

Domain Name: LERWICKLOANGROUPS.COM
Updated Date: 2016-09-05
Creation Date: 2015-09-02
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-09-02
Sponsoring Registrar: Domain.com, LLC
Reseller: Dotster.com

Registrant Name: anani mary
Registrant Organization: anani mary
Registrant Street: youville street
Registrant City: johannesburg
Registrant State/Province: NA
Registrant Postal Code: 6000
Registrant Country: ZA
Registrant Phone: +27.7618183112
Registrant Email: youarehome31@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lerwick.financial.group@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:42 am

Hello Client,

Thank your for your email with the loan request and I must inform you that I am in response to your loan request, Our company is a private loan lending company located here in London United Kingdom, We offer out loans at a low interest rate of 2% to any customers who is interested in this loan offer.

We offer from a minimum amount of 15,000.00 euros to a maximum amount of 15 million euros. This loan transaction deal is 100% done online and it involves the transfer of funds through bank to bank process. Our loan offer duration is 1-25 years. Below is the information needed to apply for loan.

FINANCE GROUP
Phone +447024033935
Fax: +448447745313
1-4, Hollybush Place, London E2 9QX United Kingdom
LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Kindly fill in your details in the form below

Applicants Name (surname first):……………….………

Permanent Address:…………………………………………..

Telephone Number:…………………………………………..

Sex :………………………………………………………….......

Post Code:………………………………………………………..

State:……………………………………..................……….

Loan Amount:…………………………………….......……

Loan Duration/Period:……………………………………..

Loan Purpose: (Business Loan) / (Personal Loan):.

Occupation:......................................................

Monthly/Annual Income:………………………………….

I ……….…………….......………solemnly declare that the information in the application above is correct and accurate. And I am ready to transact business with you. Thanks .

CTL/0225/987/2017,

Mr. Micheal,

Financial Group Ltd
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
phone: +44(702) 403 3935

Header:
Return-Path: <lerwick.financial.group@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-x242.google.com (mail-it0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::242])
From: lerwick finance Group <lerwick.financial.group@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017
Subject: Reply: Loan Application Form / Loan Obtaining Application

Phone:
+447024033935
Number billable as personal number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+448447745313
Number billable as shared cost number
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lerwick.financial.group@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello Client,

I am in response to your email regarding your $65,000.00 loan request, I want you to understand that we are about offering you the sum of $65,000.00 at a requested maximum duration period of 10 years which you have requested for.

Kindly find below the loan repayment table for your requested loan amount of $65,000.00 and at a maximum duration period of 10 years:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Loan Amount:

Loan Interest Rate: 2%

Loan Term:

Monthly Loan Payment:

Cumulative Payments:

Total Interest paid:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You are to verify the above loan repayment table and get back to me if you are in full agreement with the table so that we can proceed with the loan transaction.

Get back to me and let me know if you are OK with this so that we can proceed with the loan transaction.

I await your urgent report to this email.

Thanks,

Mr. Micheal,

Financial Group
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:04 am

Hello Client,

I am in responds to your mail, since you are in total agreement with the stated loan repayment plans table then we can now proceed further quickly with this loan transaction deal immediately without wasting any further time. You have to understand that you will be required to pay the monthly premium on 30th day of every month for 10 years and details for paying your loan monthly premium will be forwarded to you immediately your loan is successfully transfer to you.

Your loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollars will be successfully credited to your bank account within 24 hours after completing the loan obtaining process with my company. In the next step of this loan transaction deal you are expected to scan and forward to us a scan copy of your national Identity card for verification and file documentation purposes with my company boards of director here in our office in London United Kingdom.

My company is very much committed and fully ready to lend you the said loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollar as long as you are ready to follow my company rules and regulation for granting the loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollars to borrowers. You are required to adhere strictly to our instructions for obtaining the loan so that this loan deal can be quickly completed and then your loan successfully credited to you within 24 hours after completing the loan obtaining procedures.

Get back to us as fast as you can with a scan copy of your identity card for verification and file documentation purposes with my company boards of director here in our office in London England immediately without wasting any further time. I will be waiting to receive your next mail with a scan copy of your documents (National ID card or driver's license) for verification and file documentation process with my company verification department here in our office in London England. I hope you understand the content of my mail?!.

Thank you.

Mr. Micheal,

Financial Group Ltd
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:29 am

Hello Client,

I want you to understand that you can provide us with any mean of your identification. You can provide driver's license or working identity card

You can kindly send us any valid identification card for verification and file record documentation process here in my office in London England.

For avoidance of delay send your driver's license or residential ID card to us for verification's. Any valid document identifying your will be accepted

Immediately after verification and validation, your loan amount of $65,000 approval process will be granted by my company board of director department

Get back to me as fast as you can with a scan copy of your identification card to enable us proceed further with this loan transactions. Reply today!

I hope your perfectly understood the content of my email?!.

Thank you.

Mr. Micheal,

Financial Group Ltd
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:29 am

Hello Client,

I want you to understand that the presentation of your passport is very important in this loan transactions. You have to try as much as possible to present your passport

There is know need of you wasting any further time with the presentation of your own passport to us for verification and file record documentation process here in London

As soon as your passport is given to you in 3-4 weeks time, kindly scan and forward to us your passport to enable us proceed further with this loan transactions deal.

Without the presentation of your passport, your requested loan amount of $65,000.00 will not be approved by my company, you have to make sure you have your passport soon

Get back to me as fast as you can in few weeks time with a scan copy of your passport to enable us proceed further and approved your requested loan amount of $65,000.00

I hope you perfectly understood the content of my email?!.

Thank you.

Mr. Micheal,

Financial Group Ltd
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 am

Hello Client,

I am looking forward to your reply soon with your passport attached.

Thank you!.

Mr. Micheal,

Financial Group Ltd
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello client,

We are still looking forward to receiving your passport card for verification process. Get back to me as fast as you can with a scan copy of your passport for verification and file record.

Thank you!.
Mr. Micheal,
Financial Group Ltd
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:08 am

Hello Client,

Since your passport application was denied we have to negotiate with you in providing your photo as mean of identification. You live in US and you are suppose to have mean of identitifcation as required in UK

Let us know your decisions to enable us proceed further with this loan transactions. You can send us your photo as a mean of identification so we can use insurance cover policy for your approved loan amount

We are ready to proceed further with this loan transactions, all that is needed is for you to send us a photo of you since you claim you do not have any mean of identification living in US, we need your photo

We are follow due process and the rule of law in lending out loan to you in US, we can not officially approved your loan without having a mean to identify you as the beneficiary of the approved loan amount

Get back to me as fast as you can with your photo or if you have any mean of identifications. I expect you to be cooperative to enable us proceed further with this loan deal. I am waiting for your next reply

Mr. Micheal,

Financial Group Ltd
1g Hollybush
Place BethnalGreen
London E2 9QX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello Client,

I must inform you that I received a scanned copy of the proof of your photo as mean of identification. Your photo as mean of identification card as official identification documents has been officially and legally forwarded to my company verification and filing department for verification and file documentation record purposes with my company boards of director for the immediate approve of your credit amount of 65,000.00 Dollars.

As soon as your identity card and identification papers are completely verified and approved, then we will forward to you the loan agreement documents for signing but first I must clearly make you understand that you will be required to provide a property in form of (collateral) which will stand as a collateral security cover to your loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollars here in London England and this collateral security must be located here in London England this is in accordance with the international loan lending laws and policy in existence in Britain and European countries of the world.

If in any case you do not have any property in form of (collateral) security located here in London England which will stand as a security cover to your loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollars here in London England, then you will be required to get the service of an insurance security company here in London England which will cost you some amount of money in other for the insurance firm to provide the accepted required international collateral security cover policy needed for the collateral security deposit for your loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollars here in London England. You will be required to pay this insurance security fee in advance immediately after the signing of the loan contract document before your loan can be approved and successfully transferred to your bank account within 24 hours after the insurance payment fee.

The said security deposit fee amount that will be required from you to deposit in advance for your loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollars will be refunded back to you in 10 year time immediately you successfully complete the loan repayment plans for your loan amount of 65,000.00 Dollar. The exact amount to be paid by you will be stated in our next mail to you when you reply us back that you are ready to do business with our firm. Find in the attached is a scan copy of my company official registration certificate, it is officially issued and approved to my company by the British government to carry out credible and honest loan lending process to serious borrowers who are willing to obey the international rules and regulations of lending loan in Britain.

Get back to me and let me know if you are OK with this loan deal and ready for us to proceed with your loan request amount of 65,000.00 Dollar and complete the loan obtaining process immediately. The exact amount to be deposited by you for the insurance collateral security cover fee for your loan will be stated to you in my next mail after receiving your reply that you are ready to proceed to complete the loan deal and receive your loan within 24 hours after completing the loan obtaining process. The amount required for you to pay for your loan insurance fee is a very small amount of money, i am Waiting for your reply soon to enable us state the insurance amount to you and then provide you with the loan contract document for your signature, I hope you understand the content of my mail? I need your reply immediately!.

Thanks.

Mr. Micheal.

Finance Firm
55 Bridge Street USK
South Wales NP15 1BQ

| Communicating across the globe to deliver DISCLAIMER: This message is private and confidential. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Lerwick Finance Solutions. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately via email to livefinance06@gmail.com or telephone +44 (702) 403 3935.

Skype ID:
RICHARD LEROY
Toulouse, France
olivier.leroy428

20170228000112-bed83f4d-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.