Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

erroltessmann@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

erroltessmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Dying Widower Scam.

How are you doing today, I got your email address on google search today, My name is David Errol Tessmann from Queensland Australia my age is 69 years old, And I'm working with a gold mining company as Auditor General, And also I'm blessed memory who is an oil explorer in United States and Australia for Eight years,

About me I consider myself as an attractive, and romantic highly intelligent, caring, sincere, hardworking,I'm honest, loyal, good listener well I enjoy playing football, watching movies, cooking dinner at home and watching t.v, But presently i am in the Hospital now in Abiding United Kingdom because of my health condition, I seek for a trustworthy and honest friend who will assist me, To establish a charity foundation on behalf of me and my late wife,I was Ones married with Late Mrs Marie Tessmann she died in the year 2013 We were married for ten good years without a child.her died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days before she death we were both devoted Christian. Since she death I too have been battling with Lon's Cancer When my late wife finally was alive we deposited 300 KG of Gold with a Deposit firm In overseas,

My intention to this message looking for someone who is matured enough to give me rest of mind to hand over everything to him or his organization because I am in a very critical condition here and i cannot even afford to pay my hospital bills, But the problem now is that the company said there well be some outstanding bill to be paid before this company we deliver this deposit to anyone ,distance religion or color does not matter but what matters allot is understanding,

Recently my doctor told me that I have only Four months to live due to cancer problem ,Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this gold to either Christian or any charity organization or devoted Christian individual that will utilize this gold, the way I am going to instructs you here is how to get the gold. I want this Christian charity organization or individual to use this gold pro deeds in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, And also propagating the word of Christ and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Lord. The Holy Lord emphasizes so much on God's benevolence.

And this has encourage me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this deposit,and i don't have any relatives now who i can hand over this to his care, and I don't want a situation where this gold will be used in an Unholy manners, Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with God the most beneficent and the most merciful.I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, I don't want people in the Hospital to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of he Deposit firm where this gold was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Firm authorizing them that the said gold Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the charity organization community where you-reside to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Christian worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for a Christian organization or a devoted Christian for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. I am very sick and i send this message to you from my sick bed,

May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you

Header:
Return-Path: <erroltessmann@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-x243.google.com (mail-it0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::243])
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016
Subject: Please tell me if you can handle this
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: erroltessmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Hello

Thanks very much for your kind response, This has shown that God does not lie, May I tell you here that my spirit is now at rest because I have really found someone who is matured enough to give me rest of mind to hand over everything to him or his organization, I want you to know that the Almighty God i serve knows everything before it happens, I have been a Christian for all my life and i have more faith that though am ill and dying but should i die now i will rest with God, Please my dear you don't need to be shocked or surprised because God knows everything, I add my picture for you see who you are dealing with you can also do the same on your reply

My only and best friend was always telling "happy days are coming again after darkness there is always sunlight" Thank you friend where ever you are I wish you all the happiness, Like everybody, I have seen good times and bad, been hurt lied to but want to believe that there are still a few good people left in this world, they are just getting harder and harder to find them we need to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right person so that when we finally meet him/her we will know how to appreciate that gift

The only problem i have here is how to pay the outstanding bill to the company and get this gold out from them ones we sell it you will first take back your money before you can start working on this project please i want you to think very well if you can handle this because it will need a financial support to start it okay If yes on my next message i will need some of your information,

My beloved, I want you to note that i am hated and despised by family’s and relatives because I don’t have any child of my own that I have more trust in you because am dealing with someone who is matured enough. My shoulder rests squarely on you to carry out this project to the successful end,

I am very sick and this sickness has made me to live a very miserable live and i only live and can face tomorrow because God lives, I want you to know that i prayed and fasted before contacting you and it is high time for you to serve God as a true believer of his words by reaching out to the less privileged and the dying children. One thing remains that your reward of handling this project will be with God and him alone will surely see you through. I want you to take this upon yourself as a great task and that you are chosen and called by God to carry out this project. So do not be skeptical and believe in your faith as a good believer and carry out this project It is highly imperative that you will have to travel down to the company where this Gold is deposited and clear the Gold and begin work on this project,

The gold was valued at USD 5.5 million during the time of deposit. This gold was deposited by me and my late wife in a security company here in London as a family treasury which is the more reason no one knows about it, You will be requested by this company to be there in person for the claim of the deposit,

I will be looking forward to your quick response so that i can introduce you to the company and the lawyer,

Thanks and God bless you.

David E Tessmann

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

4th photo of same person in a hospital bed not posted.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

erroltessmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello Dearest

Thanks very much for your strong will to carry out this project. God will surely bless you tremendously. My dear what will be needed of you is the will to work, as I will explain to you. First, you will have to clear and claim the Gold from the company then make arrangement for buyer who will buy the gold which the proceeds will be invested as follows. But you will have to assure me that you will work as I will direct you because it's God's work though adequate compensation will be set aside for you after clearing the gold, you will invest it as follows;

50% of the total money you will invest into the charity as i have told you earlier, You will build an orphanage home and Hospital in any city of your country, which will be named after my late wife name and I. You will be the one to manage the orphanage home You will do everything pertaining management of the home. Though you will need to employ people that will assist you.

The remaining 50% of the proceeds, you will have to invest it in any good business of your choice, which you can manage very well. From the proceeds of the investment you will be sending me $1850 monthly for my medical expenses and feeding until God says it is my time. While the remaining proceeds should be for you as compensation for a job well done and to take care of your own needs. In event of my death, the business venture will be your own while you must make sure that the orphanage home and hospital must be well kept because that is the area i am so much concerned with.

I want you to understand that my lawyer is working very hard to make everything possible. I reassure you that any single cent you and the lawyer spent during this process of concluding this transaction will be returned back to both of you. I know i should be the one to pay for any single charge needed for this transaction but my condition now is very critical which left me with no money.

Right now, I have to guide you clear the deposit (Gold) first. To do that i have to first send your information to the company as my partner whom i intend giving the power to clear the deposit on behalf of my family then, when the company confirms receipt of it, you can now contact directly to my lawyer whom helped me during the time of deposit. I will advise you send the below information's to me as I will include it while writing the company.

(1) Full names ................ (2) Private phone number ....................

(3) Current residential address ............ (4) Company name and
position in office (if any) ....................

(5) Age ..................

My dear for us to achieve the final conclusion of this transaction we need 100% secret and confidential. Please I want you to guarantee me in your next mail that you will keep every information about this transaction 100% secret to yourself only till this Gold is released into your position? This is because i don't want any other parson to know about this project or Gold. Please keep all information related to this transaction to your self along.

I will be looking forward to receiving an acknowledgment of this message from you while i wait for the company to confirm receipt of my message.

Thanks and May God is with you.

David E. Tessmann
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: erroltessmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello

Thanks for your immediate response to my email, I have conclude all the arrangement concerning the process of this gold deposit with my lawyer who happens to be the lawyer that help my late husband during the time of the deposit, I have informed him every thing about our correspondents concerning the release of this deposit, I cannot be able to talk to you on phone because of my ear problem I can only write you by email,

I advise you contact my lawyer immediately he will direct on how the deposit will be release, Below is his contact information of the lawyer in London, I will advise you contact him immediately for final conclusion of the transaction with the company,

The lawyer will need a little money from you to go to the court to prepare all the legal documents in your name as my next of kin so all you need is to write him so that he will start working on this documents before the end of this year hope you understand me because i really want to hard over this to you because my condition is getting bad each day so i want this to be in your name before something will happen okay, Ask i know this legal documents will not cost more down GBP 1000 to get all the legal documents in your name and send it to you,

Barrister. Michele Gregorio
Oak House Law Firm United Kingdom
Address: 130 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware,
HA8 0BB United Kingdom
Phone: +442031292095
Email: oakhousefirm@lawyer.com

Please get back to me immediately after your discussion with my barrister, May our Good lord bless and keep you till I hear from you.

Yours Brother David

Skype ID:
Oakhouse Firm
Accra, Ghana
oakhouse.firm

Phone:
+442031292095
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Localphone Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

erroltessmann@gmail.com oakhousefirm@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello

Merry Christmas to you and your love ones i want to know if you have contact the lawyer ask i told you please do because he will be the one to help us to get all the legal documents in your name as my next of kin and send them to you because i can't do anything on my own from the sick bed please

Feel free to write him

Dear

Thanks for your message, I want you to know that my client Mr. David Tessmann already informed me about your communications with him concerning his transaction. I am fully aware of his intention to hand over this transaction to you as a true brother whom he trusts so much to handle this project because of his current health condition and i hope to trust you as much.

Busch, You have to understand that he has instructed me to send all legal documents to ascertain the release of this deposit to you, But to handle my job properly as his legal adviser and attorney, You have to assure me that you will be working according to my clients desire before i can send you all the necessary information about this deposit as i was the same person that helped him during the time of this deposit so to say, i know this family very well which includes all legal aspect of this transaction. All the legal documents to enable you stand as the real beneficiary to my client deposit will be forwarded to you once i hear from you with your assurance to work according to my client desires. I will also send you an MOU to review and sign before we proceed with the legal documentations.

I will advise you send below information to me immediately to enable me start the process of securing the legal documents. Meanwhile I will send you the MOU in my next message.

1. A copy of your international passport or driver’s license for identification

I will need the above requirement to file for Transfer of Right and Affidavit of Claim at the court and it will cost about GPB 950 to secure these document with the stamp duty which will legally empower you to claim this deposit immediately. But before we proceed, we need to sign the memorandum of understanding between my client and you so all the terms will be stated very clearly which after I will apply from the court to secure these legal documents. As you may know, my client is very sick so we have to do everything about this transaction as urgent as possible without any delay so we can finalize the transaction within two weeks.

I will be waiting for your information

Barr. Michele Gregorio
HA8 0BB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 2031292095

Header:
Return-Path: <Oakhousefirm@lawyer.com>
Received: from [149.202.98.160] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 28 Dec 2016
To:
Subject: Your message

Phone:
+442031292095
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Localphone Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello

Thank you very much, I'm now happy you have be in contact with the lawyer please all i need from you is your help to carry out this work to help the poor and the needy, Work with him hand to hand as a brother like i told you he is the some parson that help me during the time of this gold deposit and he promise to help in any way he can to make sure everything is concluded successfully, All i need from you is your help and i reassure you that any single cent you spent during this process of concluding this transaction will be returned back to you, I know i should be the one to pay for any single charge needed for this transaction but my condition now is very critical which left me with no money thank is the reason why I'm looking for someone who is matured enough to give me rest of mind to hand over everything to him or his organization so we can use this to help the poor and the needy all over the world

Hope to hear good news soon

Yours Bother David Errol Tessmann

Hello

Based on my message of yesterday, I promised to send you an agreement which must be sign between you and my client before i can proceed with the legal documentations. Now i attach with this message a copy of the Private investment Joint agreement which i advice you read very carefully before signing. If there is anything you will like us to change, you can inform me first before signing.

, I asked for your identification not your personal information because i already received your information’s from my client and also through the forward message. Is very important i receive your identity before proceeding to the court. Thanks

Barr. Michele Gregorio
HA8 0BB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 2031292095

Text from the PDF file:

Private Joint-Venture Agreement Code: JVA

JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT
This Private Joint Venture Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made this 29th day of December
2016 (the “Effective Date”), by and between: Party A, David Errol Tessmann, the principal owner of
this Private Investment Group located at: 2942 Bundaberg Gin Gin Road South Kolan 4570
Queensland Australia and Party B,

Collectively called “the parties”
Whereas, the parties have mutually agreed and understand that they are entering
into this agreement as Joint Venture Partners and their association is not to be construed
as a general partnership this is a partial partnership with limited responsibilities for each of
the partners’.
Each party hereto will contribute in their respective expertise for the furtherance and
success of the present Joint Venture.
Whereas, the partners accept all terms of this agreement for their common benefits.
Whereas, the responsibilities and obligations to be bound by all parties concerned are
stated in details within this agreement.
Whereas, the undersigned parties mutually recognize that, in the process of
conducting such business transactions, each may learn directly or indirectly from the other
and / or their associates the identity, address, telephones / fax numbers, transaction code,
participating bank, trusts, etc. of its clients, sources, financiers, buyers, sellers, mandates,
and/ or other entities which are considered privileged and confidential information;

 1. THE SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
1.1 The intention of this agreement is to join forces between the 2 parties, to invest
some funds after selling the 300 KG gold bars from Party A in business ventures
with Party B to accomplish a long term charitable venture with some profitable
business relationship.

 2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
2.1 The Party A: has 300 KG gold bars which will be used for the implementation of
this Joint Venture, these gold will be available for investment by Party B, with the approval
of Party A.
2.2 Sale contracts: These 300 KG gold bars will be made available to the Party B for
starting the charitable foundation with commercial business immediately after the Joint
Venture is signed.

Party A:_____________

Party B:___________

Joint Venture Agreement Code: JVA

2.3 The Party B: Will be responsible with the initiating and establishing the Charity
foundation and business ventures in United States of America and abroad and is
committing to do any necessary administrative and financial action to complete and proceed
with the agreed upon transactions.
2.4 Assignments: to proceed with this Joint Venture Party A will instruct the deposit
company in appointing Party B in United States of America to release this gold bars to be
used to initiate their collective business interest as agreed.
2.5 The share proceeds: each Party to this agreement will have an equal representation
in all profits when derived from the proposed business ventures as they are made profitable,
or as mutually agreed and accepted.
3. Investment Participation:
3.1 Party A: Accepted that 50.0% (Fifty) of the total proceeds will be used for the
charity foundation.
3.2 Party B: Will have power over 50.0% (Fifty) of the initial proceeds which he will
invest in any good business of his choice to sustain and maintain the charity foundation
and as well send to Party A. $ 1,850 monthly as agreed.

 4. General provisions:
4.1 The parties will not, in any manner, solicit or accept any business from sources
made available by any party to this agreement, without first obtaining written permission of
the party who made the source available.
4.2 The parties will maintain complete confidentiality regarding business sources of
each other, and/or their affiliates, and will not disclose the names of these business sources
without the written permission of the party who made said sources available.
4.3 The parties will not in any way whatsoever circumvent or attempt to circumvent
any of the parties involved in any of the transactions which are the subject of this
agreement. The parties further agree that a transaction originally established will not be
altered without the written permission of the other party.
4.4 The parties confirm that each of the named signatories, separately and
individually, hereby agrees to keep confidentially the names, telephones, emails, etc.
4.5 Numbers, facsimile numbers, telex numbers, emails, addresses and pertinent
information of the banks, trust, lenders or borrowers, lending institutions, corporations,
buyers, sellers, groups and individuals introduced by any of the named signatories or their
associates. Such information is considered the property of the introducing signatory, and
shall remain so for the term of this agreement.
4.6 Both parties confirm that each of the named signatories, separately and
individually as well as other parties related to their companies and not listed but having a
working relationship with them, hereby agree to keep confidential all financial information,
banking information, investment assets belonging to the parties involved.

4.7 In as much as the transactions which may arise or occur between the parties
and/or their principles may cross boundaries of national jurisdiction, this agreement shall
be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United states of America
where these Charity foundation and businesses will be established, irrespective of any rules,
laws or regulations relating to conflict in other countries.
4.8 The parties agree that in the event of circumvention by either party, directly or
indirectly, the circumvented party shall be entitled to a legal monetary penalty equal to the
maximum compensation that it should have realized from such transaction plus any and all
expenses, including legal fees required for the recovery of these gold.
4.9 The parties agree that in the event of disclosure by parties concerned, directly or
indirectly of any financial or investment arrangements or assets values of the parties
concerned to unauthorized parties shall constitute a violation of this working agreement.
4.10 The parties agree that all consideration, benefits, bonus participation, and/or
fees, received as a result of the contribution of the parties to this agreement in relation to
any and all transactions will be allocated as mutually agreed.
4.11 In the event of violation of this Agreement by any Party, the Parties will use their
best good faith efforts to solve the disputes through discussion and negotiation. In the event
the Parties are unable to solve the disputes through their own efforts, other than seeking
any necessary injunctive relief, the disputes shall be submitted to binding arbitration
pursuant to the provisions of Commercial Arbitration laws of the United States of America.
The prevailing party in any such arbitration shall be entitled to recover his reasonable
attorney's fees and out-of-pocket costs.
4.12 This agreement shall become effective upon the signing by all parties and shall
continue in full force for a period minimum of Ten (10) years after the date of signing, or as
extended as mutually agreed.
4.13 If violations occur all deposits are held by either side until further arrangements
are made and agreed in as per the terms and conditions of this agreement.
4.14 All signatories hereto acknowledge that they have read the foregoing agreement
and by their initials and signature hereby unconditionally agree to its terms as of the date
noted herein. A facsimile copy of this document shall be considered the same as an original,
both binding and enforceable.
4.15 This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of each of the Parties, and their
respective heirs, executors, administrators, affiliates, associates, partners, and successors
in interest and shall be binding on them and on their directors, officers, employees and
agents.
4.16 Each PARTY will be responsible for their own taxes, fees and/or taxes over
values that incur as results obtained in agreements AMONG THE PARTIES.

 5 – DISSOLUTION

Joint Venture Agreement Code: JVA
This agreement can be cancelled within the conditions below:
5.1 In the discovery of one of the Parties of the willful intention of the other Party of
deceiving, publishing, reviling the image of the other Party, presenting false documents,
presenting procedures not in accordance with the commercial norms that will be properly
signed by the Party’s.
5.2 Operating outside of the mutual agreement in writing of the whole or part of this
Private Joint Venture Agreement.
5.3 The parties have entered into this Agreement in good faith and each will use its
best efforts, in the full spirit of cooperation, to achieve the purposes set forth. Each party
shall negotiate in good faith with respect to any future agreements required by subsequent
events. The parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is executed under promise,
subject to the penalties of perjury.

 6 – COMPENSATION
6.1 Each party accepts compensation of processes where it is involved, and assures
each other to be excluded of the actions, debts or responsibilities caused or taken by each
Party. Each Party will only be responsible for their own actions, debts or responsibilities,
excluding that such expenses are shared mutually, in which agreed, and it is specified
starting from this date, in this AGREEMENT in writing.
6.2 All of the relative communications to this AGREEMENT should be in writing and
sent to the other PARTY for: (1) personal delivery, (2) for express delivery, or (3) e-mail
transmission, phone-fax for the facsimile number given for this objective, after that the
original copy will be delivering by method (2) or (3).
6.3 This subject is confidential and will be considered accepted and agreed by all the
interested parties; a failure of this trust will constitute a contract failure. Besides, the
signatory PARTIES of the AGREEMENT are authorized to sign and act within their
competences.
6.4 The documents should be enclosed in authenticated copies and last emissions as
updated.

 7 – ALTERATIONS
Any changes or modifications to this agreement must be in writing and executed by
all the parties as a condition precedent to the implementation of such changes or
modifications.

 8 - FINAL CONSIDERATIONS
8.1 This Agreement contains Five (5) pages, including a signature page and once
executed and initialed by all parties on each page, shall constitute the only Agreement
between the parties hereto. And it is written in English languages.

8.2 The undersigned warrant and affirm, under the penalty of perjury, that each has
the full capacity and lawful authority to execute and deliver this Agreement. The
undersigned acknowledge and affirm that they fully understand their rights and obligations
with respect to this Agreement or that they have had adequate time and opportunity to
consult with legal counsel of their choice prior to execution hereof, and being fully informed
and/or having advice, each has executed this Agreement freely and without reservation.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED on this __ 29th day of December, 2016 by and between the
following parties with the full intent of entering into this legally binding agreement.
IN WITNESS WHERE OF, the Parties hereto have caused this Private Joint Venture Agreement to be duly
executed as of the day and year below written.
Party A Sign:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Fax:
Cell:
E-Mail:

David Errol Tessmann
2942 Bundaberg Gin Gin Road South Kolan 4570 Queensland Australia

erroltessmann@gmail.com

By:
signed: _____________________________________
Title:
Date: ____ 29th day of December 2016
Party B Sign

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Fax:
Cell:

By:
signed: _____________________________________
Title:
Date: _____ 29th day of December 2016

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

erroltessmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello

Thank you very much for accepting to help me carry out this work for us to be able to help the poor and needy i thank you very much and i prey God will bless you for that,

My only and best friend was always telling "happy days are coming again after darkness there is always sunlight". Thank you friend where ever you are I wish you all the happiness, Like everybody, I have seen good times and bad, been hurt, lied to, but want to believe that there are still a few good people left in this world, they are just getting harder and harder to find, Then we need to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right person so that when we finally meet him/her we will know how to appreciate that gift,

To be very honest with you life here at the hospital is not good at all because some time i eat only once a day with very small food but what can we do than to manage it. Can you imagine as an old sick man like me some time i don't even have money to buy things i need or pay my bills because this gold is the only thing i have now that is the reason why i need a good and honest friend to help me out so ones he or her get it and sell it he can send money to me to still my bill, I don't want to worry you by asking you to send me some money all i need is your help to get this gold out from the company and sell it from there you can send money to me and also start the charity foundation, The lawyer told me he has already send you the MOU so you can read and sing and send back to him before he will send you all the legal documents in your name as my next of kin, Please just work with him ask a brother,

Hope to read back from you soon

Happy new year in advance, Your Brother David,

Hello

I know you speak and write English very well, I asked for your Passport or driver’s License, voter’s card, work ID card. Any of the above identification will be useful. I have to be very honest with you if i don’t get your Identity Card the documents cannot be issued by Court because under which name will the court accept the application of affidavit if you Identity is presented?

I sent you Agreement yesterday, did you receive it? Read and get back to me if there is any alterations or amendments you will want us to do but if not I will like you to sign and return to me so I can notarize it at the court as well.

Send your Identity card.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello

How are you doing today, I have been waiting to hear from you after my last message to you, please get back to me as soon as you receive this message, I told you i need your help to carry out this project, Have read the MOU and sing it , Don't keep silent to me but whatever is in your mind is welcome as you share it with me, And i wish you happy new year my good friend,

I am Waiting for your reply.

With love and regards,

Sir, is very important we get your ID card. Any identity card you have can serve the purpose. Send your Photo Picture if you have no ID. Have you sign the agreement? Get back to me immediately.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello

Happy new year to you and your family's, I have giving you all the information you need to know about this gold and how i want you to help me carry out this project to able to help the poor and the needy, But the lawyer write me today and tell me the way you are doing he don't think you are capable to handle this project because he ask you to send him your desertification for him to know who he was dealing with and he will use it to get the legal documents from the court but you don't want to send it and also don't want to sign the agreement he sent to you since some day now i want to ask you ones again do you really want to handle this or not because i don't want to west my time or yours any more, Try to be serious with me if you want to handle this and you have to follow the lawyer advise because he is going to help us to legal documents and send them to you because I'm write you from my sick bed please so work with him hand to hand if you really want to help me check the agreement he sent to you and read it and sign please

Hope to read from you soon

Hello

After analyzing all your messages, I can gladly say that you are not been honest and i will not in trust such transaction to you without any proper identification. You either have an evil plans over this gold or not been sincere.

Sorry you cannot be able to handle this transaction.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

erroltessmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello

How are you doing today, Have you been working hard to get your passport we are still waiting to hear from you please ones you get it you can email the lawyer and send him a copy of it or send to me so i can forward it to him okay, Have a nice day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.