Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

debtreconciliation.committee5@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

debtreconciliation.committee5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Subject: FUND REMIT DETAILS
From: AFRICAN INVESTMENT BANK <debtreconciliation.committee5@gmail.com>
To: enquiries-ecowas-gh@live.com

Attn:Dear Valued Customer /Beneficiary ,

This is to officially inform you as our off-shore client that your approved pending funds of US$35,500,000.00 (Thirty-Five Million,Five Hundred United States Dollars) via the Escrow Ac/No:0130719410156771 has been remitted to our correspondent/merge bank headquarters via the ECB-TXT Ac/No:00730680017974 successfully for immediate electronic transfer to your designated account without any further delay again because of your delay and inability to meet-up with our banking demands previously,as this is according to (AU) Africa Union new banking procedure,so you are to contact the PAYING BANK immediately with the provided information below with your receiving account details together with your valid identity card for recognition of personality to avoid unwarranted question before the electronic onward transfer will be made to your nominated account,as this bank will not be liable for any loss of fund not claim by the bonafide beneficiary,while we advise that you as the origin bank to always forward, BCC or CC us every mail sending or receive from our correspondent paying bank for clarification and record purposes,in-order to mark your telegraphic transfer file to avoid transfer error.

Ecowas Continental Bank Plc
International Money Transfer Department
No.37 Independence Avenue, Accra,
P.O. Box C5271, Cantonments, Accra Ghana
Tel.: +2330248912650
Fax : +233 (0) 248 912 650
Email: enquiries-ecowas-gh@live.com
Contact Person:Dr.Julius Williams

We await your prompt response to receive a copy of the mail to sent to the bank,as we are very sorry for any inconveniences this might as cause you as our distant customer, but please help us to serve you better.You can call the Public Relation's & Transfer Officer ( Dr.Ulrich Dieudonné ) with customer's service line below for more details.

Regards.
Dr.Ulrich Dieudonné
African Investment Bank (AIB)
Cotonu' Benin Republic

Phone:
+233248912650
+2330248912650
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officeofthepresidency208@indamail.hu

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:39 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR PAYMENT
Senator Bruno Anderson <officeofthepresidency208@indamail.hu> 22 Dec at 7:46 AM
Message body

Attn:sir

It has been brought to our notice that you have not been paid your long overdue grant payment by the UN. This is due to some corrupt hoodlums, and some corrupt government officials who try to divert your money into their own private pocked. We have arranged your payment through International ATM Master Card Payment Center,this is part of an instruction passed by the United Nations in respect to all over delayed payment.

The Payment Center department will send your ATM Master Card valued sum of ($10.5 Million United States Dollars). which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM MACHINE located any where in the world, and the maximum withdrawal daily limit is US$15000,00. So kindly contact the Payment Center with the below information, Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which includes:

Contact Name: Senator Bruno Anderson
Email: officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com
Telephone Number: +234-90-66085210

Full Name.............
Current Residential Address.......
Direct Phone Number.......
Country........
Sex.........
Age.............
Occupation.............

All arrangements have been made to deliver your ATM Master Card to your door step, through our reliable courier agent.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
Senator Bruno Anderson
GRANT PAYMENT CENTER

Phone:
+2349066085210
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

rob@boydcox.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Re - Change of Funds Ownership
rob@boydcox.co.nz Today at 9:56
Message body
Attention : Sir

Re - Change of Funds Ownership.

This is to bring to your notice that the President of Republic of
Nigeria,President Muhammadu Buhari has constituted a 10 man investigative
Panel and foreign Debts reconciliation committee, which I am the Chairman
of the presidential committee saddled with the responsibility to
investigate all the banks here in Nigeria, who has trapped and held
beneficiaries Compensation/inheritance/NNPC contract Fund claims unpaid.

To settle all the Foreign debt after his recent Telephone conversation
with the World Bank and other officials of the United Nation to enable him
give a zero tolerance to corruption in his regime. I am solely in charge
of all foreign payments. At the commencement of my
official responsibility geared towards payment to foreign beneficiaries. I
received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by the Central Bank
of Nigeria which has been overdue for
payment should now be paid to Gary Johnson Lee from your Country.

In the said letter titled change of Beneficiary/Ownership. Its clearly
tasted that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further
to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Gary Johnson Lee to become
your beneficiary before your untimely death. Officially
arrangement had been concluded for the approved funds transfer into his
account.

But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first
for confirmation before transferring the funds and if after seven working
days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed that you are
dead and as such authorization and approval will
be granted on behalf of Gary Johnson Lee to claim/receive your fund.

But if you are well and alive then confirm this letter and reconfirm your
Information without any further delay. Send your responses to me
immediately by email.

Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm.
Full Name:
Address:
Nationality:
Sex:
Mobile Phone:
Driver's license or any copy of Your Identity:

Please feel free to contact him here only on this Email
Address:officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com for further clarifications
regarding this matter. Sincerely,

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS IN SERVICE ,

SENATOR BRUNO ANDERSON
SECRETARY AMNESTY PANEL COMMITTEE
Wayne

Re: debtreconciliation.committee5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:17 pm

People
Bruno Anderson <debtreconciliation.committee15@yahoo.com> Today at 10:09
Message body
Attention : Sir

This is to bring to your notice that the President of Republic of Nigeria,President Muhammadu Buhari has constituted a 10 man investigative Panel and foreign Debts reconciliation committee, which I am the Chairman of the presidential committee saddled with the responsibility to investigate all the banks here in Nigeria, who has trapped and held beneficiaries Compensation/inheritance/NNPC contract Fund claims unpaid.

To settle all the Foreign debt after his recent Telephone conversation with the World Bank and other officials of the United Nation to enable him give a zero tolerance to corruption in his regime. I am solely in charge of all foreign payments. At the commencement of my official responsibility geared towards payment to foreign beneficiaries. I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by the Central Bank of Nigeria which has been overdue for payment should now be paid to Gary Johnson Lee from your Country.

In the said letter titled change of Beneficiary/Ownership. Its clearly tasted that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Gary Johnson Lee to become your beneficiary before your untimely death. Officially arrangement had been concluded for the approved funds transfer into his account.

But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first for confirmation before transferring the funds and if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of Gary Johnson Lee to claim/receive your fund.

But if you are well and alive then confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information without any further delay. Send your responses to me immediately by email.

Full Name:
Address:
Nationality:
Sex:
Mobile Phone:
Driver's license or any copy of Your Identity:

Please feel free to contact me here only for further clarifications regarding this matter ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
YOURS IN SERVICE ,
SENATOR BRUNO ANDERSON
SECRETARY AMNESTY PANEL COMMITTEE
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:56 am

Profile Elements:
Julius Williams / womo.womo.7
Active on January 13th, 2018
Lives in Madrid, Spain
From Houston, Texas

Julius.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brunoanderson798@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Re-Change of Funds Ownership.
People
BRUNO ANDERSON <brunoanderson798@yahoo.com> Today at 13:13
Reply-To: BRUNO ANDERSON <officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com>
Message body
Attention: Sir

This is to bring to your notice that the Ecowas Chairman President Faure Gnassingbe, has constituted a 10 man investigative Panel and foreign Debts reconciliation committee, which I am the Chairman of the
presidential committee saddled with the responsibility to investigate all the banks here in Ecowas, who has trapped and held beneficiaries Compensation/inheritance/NNPC contract Fund claims unpaid.

To settle all the foreign debt after his recent Telephone conversation with the World Bank and other officials of the United Nation to enable him give a zero tolerance to corruption in his regime.

I am solely in charge of all foreign payments. At the commencement of my official responsibility geared towards payment to foreign beneficiaries.

I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by the Ecowas Banks which has been overdue for payment should now be paid to Gary Johnson Lee from your Country.

In the said letter titled change of Beneficiary/Ownership. Its clearly stated that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Gary Johnson
Lee to become your beneficiary before your untimely death.

Officially arrangement had been concluded for the approved funds transfer into his account.

But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first for confirmation before transferring the funds and if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be
assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of Gary Johnson Lee to claim/receive your fund. But if you are well and alive then confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information without any further delay. Send your responses to me Immediately by email.

Full Name: ......
Address: .......
Nationality:......
Sex: .....
Date of Birth: ......
Mobile Phone: .......
Driver's license or any copy of Your Identity: .....

Please feel free to contact me on this email address (officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com ) only for further clarifications regarding this matter.

Sincerely, I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS IN SERVICE ,
BRUNO ANDERSON
SECRETARY AMNESTY PANEL COMMITTEE EMAIL :
officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:24 pm

People
BRUNO ANDERSON <kofiannan718@yahoo.com> Today at 8:36
Message body

This is to bring to your notice that the Ecowas Chairman President Faure Gnassingbe, has constituted a 10 man investigative Panel and foreign Debts reconciliation committee, which I am the Chairman of the
presidential committee saddled with the responsibility to investigate all the banks here in Ecowas, who has trapped and held beneficiaries Compensation/inheritance/NNPC contract Fund claims unpaid.

To settle all the foreign debt after his recent Telephone conversation with the World Bank and other officials of the United Nation to enable him give a zero tolerance to corruption in his regime.

I am solely in charge of all foreign payments. At the commencement of my official responsibility geared towards payment to foreign beneficiaries.

I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by the Ecowas Banks which has been overdue for payment should now be paid to Gary Johnson Lee from your Country.

In the said letter titled change of Beneficiary/Ownership. Its clearly stated that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Gary Johnson
Lee to become your beneficiary before your untimely death.

Officially arrangement had been concluded for the approved funds transfer into his account.

But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first for confirmation before transferring the funds and if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be
assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of Gary Johnson Lee to claim/receive your fund. But if you are well and alive then confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information without any further delay. Send your responses to me Immediately by email.

Please feel free to contact me on this email address (officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com ) only for further clarifications regarding this matter.

Sincerely, I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS IN SERVICE ,
BRUNO ANDERSON
Wayne

eco.cwest@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:00 pm

Re: Re-Change of Funds Ownership
People
BRUNO ANDERSON <eco.cwest@yahoo.com> Today at 1:29
Message body

This is to bring to your notice that the Ecowas Chairman President Fare Gassing be has constituted a 10 man investigative Panel and foreign Debts reconciliation committee, which I am the Chairman of the presidential committee saddled with the responsibility to investigate all the banks here in Ecowas, who has trapped and held beneficiaries Compensation/inheritance/NNPC contract Fund claims unpaid. To settle all the foreign debt after his recent Telephone conversation with the World Bank and other officials of the United Nation to enable him give a zero tolerance to corruption in his regime.

I am solely in charge of all foreign payments. At the commencement of my official responsibility geared towards payment to foreign beneficiaries. I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by the Ecowas Banks which has been overdue for payment should now be paid to Gary Johnson Lee from your Country. In the said letter titled change of Beneficiary/Ownership. Its clearly stated that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Gary Johnson Lee to become your beneficiary before your untimely death. Officially arrangement had
been concluded for the approved funds transfer into his account.

But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first for confirmation before transferring the funds and if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will
be granted on behalf of Gary Johnson Lee to claim/receive your fund. But if you are well and alive then confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information without any further delay. Send your responses to me Immediately by email. Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm.

Please feel free to contact me on this email address (officeofthepresidency2020@gmail.com ) only for further clarifications
regarding this matter.

YOURS IN SERVICE ,

BRUNO ANDERSON
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.