Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 am

EU/FBARDI/IMF/XX2016 IMF.
(EUROPEAN FIDUCIARY BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
IMF-EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

Attn:

Here is what he said that If you is in the USA, then the instruction is just a little different. You will do an ACH transfer from your bank to his and the SWIFT code is not needed.

Here is the info for the transfer within the USA:

Beneficiary Bank is Sandhills Bank
Routng # is 053207614
Account # is 40000XXXX
Name on account is P. D. B.
It is a checking account.

Here is different account information for the payment, so you can make use of any one you like.

ACCOUNT NAME: JOSEPH AGINA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0291622179691
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK
SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC
ADDRESS: STARLET 91 ROAD, OPPOSITE ACCRA SPORT STADIUM OSU GHANA

His telephone number: +233-232 879 276
Email:josepaginaa1@gmail.com

Please use this account to make the payment direct to enable us finish everything before X-mans holidays.

Phone:
+233232879276
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:06 pm

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
IMF-EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

I tried to reach you on phone yesterday but to no avail and I drop a message to your voice mail, meanwhile, Your insinuations towards this transaction have created lots of delays from actualizing this payment to your account and absolutely irrational and portend a very great danger on your part because there’s an every possibility that you may stand to loose the money to the Federal Financial Authorities.

It is imperative to the best of my knowledge to inform you on behalf of IMF-EUROPEAN-FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA that you have to adequately comply as demanded by the UFDCC with the total required fee of US$1,900 because we are exclusively here for genuine purposes and to ensure that you receive your payment without snag.

The essence of the IMF-EUROPEAN-FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA consent on this issues as I said earlier is to avert the foreigners from becoming victim of such fraudulent activities by the Africans base on the United Nation Financial Crime Reports from the African region.

As a matter of fact, I want to sincerely let you know that i am a man of my word and deed and also want you to understand that it has taken this office months and months of careful sleepless night, resources and wide consultations to ensure that all foreign beneficiaries receive their Fund without any further delay because we are leaving in a world where everything seem to be evanescent; war, greed, cheating, mistrust and lawlessness has been the order of the day, as well as “fear of uncertainty”. I am of the fact that you will be afraid of betrayal but you have to hold me harmless, believing that we will not betray your trust. Meanwhile, I will like to inform you that the UN Fund Discovery Clearance Certificate is mandatory and without the certificate the transfer will not commence.

I wish you well as you celebrate your X-mans holidays.

Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:03 pm

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

Attn:

I want to use this opportunity to wish you happy new year in advance and also greetings to your family as well; meanwhile, I hope everything is well with you after my last email to you which you promise to follow the instruction that I gave to you to make payment but to my greatest surprise since then I have not received any update from you, please sir with due respect to your honor and integrity are you still interested to have the certificate obtained in your favor?​

ACCOUNT NAME: JOSEPH AGINA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0291622179691
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK
SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC
ADDRESS: STARLET 91 ROAD, OPPOSITE ACCRA SPORT STADIUM OSU GHANA

His telephone number: +233-232 879 276
Email: josepaginaa1@gmail.com

Please use this account to make the payment direct to enable us finalize the issue of your clearance document. ​
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:25 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

Attn:

Believe you me, sir; i will really like to know what went wrong that’s makes you kept me in the dark for all these while, please can you tell me what the problem is all about because it pains me most if I don’t have the answer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:07 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

Attn:

This is to remind you that we're prepared to take immediate action in respect to the instructions given by Mrs.Christine Lagarde (CEO IMF)your dept and payment Reconciliation File in possession of IMF here in Ghana is under verification and should be concluded as soon as possible to enable us meet deadline and mandate proposed to offset your debt .We have been duly instructed by madam Christine to speedily emancipate your long overdue funds of US$5. Million.

Every arrangement is in progress as We made appropriate consultation to our head office and issues were deliberated upon on how to legitimately release your Funds hence all documents are valid and genuinely obtained through right source. It is important to note that the IMF has made it compulsory for every beneficiary to come down to their payment location to undertake the official legal endorsements to all transaction papers, especially the bank transfer slip(bts). But in your own case we understand that you cannot make it that was the reason we asked you to provide us the fund so that we can obtain all the entire documents in your favor and as soon as we are through with the documents your long overdue funds payment shall be release immediately without any further delay.

The name of Ghana and the West African region has been bastardized internationally because of fraudulent practices of some wicked and corrupt elements. That is why contractors/creditors go through some rigorous processes before they get their funds. This is to sieve the wheat from the chaff. Your own case is already settled pending the settlement of the UN Clearance Certificate.

We therefore advise you once this action is performed; we shall hasten to wire transfer your funds payment right in your presence or choose a conditional option.

NOTE: The reason why IMF implement this law making it compulsory for beneficiaries to be present to witness the Reconciliation process to their payment is because of the high rate of criminal activities and bank frauds which include diversion of people's Fund with forged and illegal documentary. So we seek your pardon to kindly accept the process since it serves for your favor and best interest.

We shall await your urgent response and compliance to enable us serve you better.
Thanks anticipation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jameslbert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 pm

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
People
Presidency <jameslbert@gmail.com> 20 Apr at 10:00 AM
Reply-To: info.minforeiafairs-presidency@presidency.com
To
Message body
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration Presidency

PO Box M.53, Great Accra, Accra-Ghana.

Attn: Dear Sir/madam,

As the newly appointed chairman on foreign contracts payment and final signatory to all remittance of such colossal amount of funds within banks, both local and international in sequence with the foreign contracts resolution act.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been recognized either as phantom accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.

Your name was among the people expecting their funds to be released into their account custody as one of the ascribed Ecowas contractors, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid contract funds.

I have your file before me and hope your data's are correct and un-tampered unless you reconfirm it to me as officially required by this honorable office. we found out that your payment was delayed or un-executed as a result of your dealings with unscrupulous officers who have intention to abound on the fund for reasons best known to them, this is why we have instructed to contact you so that your payment will be carried out to you without further hitch.

As it is my due obligation to advocate the transfer of these surplus funds to the AU Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the prospect to write you base on the orders I received 2 days ago from the AU Committee on Contract Payments/Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and audited intelligence report of revenues.

Among several others, I have decided to remit your contract sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please before we proceed bear it in mind that if there’s any little input to get everything done we must shall it equal part.

1. The sum of USD$100,000.00 Dollars only will be paid into an account that I will provide you after you have confirmed the transfer of your sum into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmation in 3 working days. This deal must be kept secret forever.

2. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

If you AGREE with my conditions, I advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate. I hope you don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred without further delay.

Your full payment with the accrued interest will be paid into your account immediately.

Best Regards
Mr. Thomas Agbeve

ECOWAS Department of Debt Management Committee Pivate Phone: +233237983632

OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN, DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Fund Recovery

International Monetary Fund <jameslbert@gmail.com>
Reply-To: i.monetaryfund19@aol.com
Bcc:

Thu, 4 Jun at 13:02

International Monetary Fund

Attn: Beneficiary,

It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed brief on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under a false report that you are dead. A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently being pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I write, all approvals, charges and taxes associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know. I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud.

Regards,
Yours Partner,
Natalia A. Koliadina
IMF, P.O. Box 3100, Accra Main
First Floor, Anysia Building
No.17 Ringway Estates, Accra
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:43 pm

Complement

Ms.Kristalina Georgieva (CEO IMF) <jameslbert@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Imfeuro.fidfunp-promg@europe.com

Bcc:

Tue, 27 Apr at 14:01

EU/FBARDI/IMF/XX2021 IMF.

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.

WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

IMF- EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

Attn: Beneficiary,

As the newly elected IMF CEO, I have discovered some irregularities in your payment file which needs an urgent attenuation. It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed brief on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under a false report that you are not ready to comply with the rules to be able to receive your long awaited fund. And because of your inability to precede some officials have forwarded an application asking the IMF to process the payment in their favour with their influence, money and connections.

As the newly elected IMF CEO , are you away of this exercise before I commence as I have to stop the arrangement deflating this move by immediately writing to the paying authority that you are still in contact with us and against the lies told by the officials. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with contempt.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know. I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to rewrite the wrong. Be in form, if confirm that you are truly the fund beneficiary AN ATM VISA CARD SHALL BE ISSUED TO YOU.

Yours Sincerely

Respectfully Yours,

Ms.Kristalina Georgieva (CEO IMF)
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.