Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

debtsettlementgov@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

debtsettlementgov@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:33 pm

ARE YOU AWARE OF YOUR NEW ACCOUNT????
People
INFO INFO <debtsettlementgov@gmail.com> Today at 15:52
To
Message body
From Mr Peter Udeme
New Director,Foreign Debt Settlement Department
Federal Republic Of Nigeria

SIr,

This is to inform you that I have been mandated to contact you for owed payment with our Government after my inauguration as the new director for Foreign Debt settlement office of Federal Republic of Nigeria. An approved sum of US$10.5Million has been directed to be released to your account but action is on your payment file following a change of account application filled in our office by your attorney barrister Isa Williams of WILLIAMS CHAMBERS, THIS ACCOUNT CHANGE DID NOT COME WITH VALID POWER OF ATTORNEY, so I decided contacting you for proper confirmation of your new account as stated below:

NAME OF BANK: CITY STATE SAVINGS BANK
BRANCH: LIBERTAD BRANCH MANILA PHILIPPINES.
ACCOUNT NO.: 009-11-000609-7. A/C NAME: MONAHAN ROBERT

If there is no SWIFT reaction from you within the next 48hours, I will have no other choice than to transfer your funds into your new account as stated above with an assumption that you are aware of your new account as submitted by your attorney. Contact me on receipt of this message. You can call me on direct phone line: +234 8051509785

Best regards

Mr Peter Udeme
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.