Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

generaljohnf.u.s.a@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

generaljohnf.u.s.a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:46 am

My dear friend.
After much stress in the past I was able to conclude the business with a new Senegalese businessman (Mr. Ibrahim Usman). I promise my God that I will never forget your past effort to partner with me although you fail out without completing the deal. I have instructed my new partner to write a Bank Draft (Cheque) $300, 000 (Three hundred Thousand United State Dollar) in your name and send it to you as a compensation which I promise to offer you any time I finish the transaction for your past effort.

At this moment, I have apply for a 3 months holiday leave from my country military authority which I am waiting for approval to help me meet my new partner who is now in France seeking for a new business cooperation to invest the money. My new partner (Mr. Ibrahim Usman) told me that he left your Bank Draft (Cheque) with his personal assistance in Senegalese with your name as the owner. I advise you to use this email or phone number to communicate with the him in Senegal and ask him how to send your Bank Draft (Cheque) to your country address.

Use this contact below to communicate with him urgently.

Email: theophiloshenry@gmail.com
Telephone: +221-704-011-643
NAME: Henry Theophilos

Header:
Return-Path: <generaljohnf.u.s.a@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yb0-x244.google.com (mail-yb0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c09::244])
From: General John F Campbell <generaljohnf.u.s.a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016
Subject: General John F. Campbell.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (15.73 KiB) Viewed 733 times

Profile Elements:
Benite Johnson / genesis.c.almeida
Active on January 18th, 2016

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (14.84 KiB) Viewed 733 times

Phone:
+221704011643
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

generaljohnf.u.s.a@gmail.com theophiloshenry@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Hello my dear,

Feel free and contact Mr Henry Theophilos both an email and phone for your Bank Draft (Cheque) of USD$300, 000 as a compensation which I promise to offer you any time I finish the transaction for your past effort.Please never you forget to inform me once you receive your cheque from him.

Regards,
General John F. Campbell.

Hello,

I am delighted to read your mail today regarding your parcel which is under my care.
I will like you to forward your information to me so that I can recognize you as the rightful owner of the Bank Draft (Cheque) which i will use in sending the draft cheque to you in your country.

Send the following information of yours to me:

1, Your full name......
2, Your receiving address.....
3, Your telephone number or mobile.......
4, Your receiving country.......

Sincerely,
Mr Henry Theophilos

Header:
Return-Path: <theophiloshenry@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x244.google.com (mail-oi0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244])
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016
Subject: Hello,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

theophiloshenry@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:59 am

Dear Sir,
I have made inquiry with Saga Express and DHL courier services and they said the parcel should be dispatched by two options viz:under postage insurance and non-insurance postage depending on the choice of the receiver.

I have taken note of your provided registered address and i will dispatch it by express courier named to arrive the destination within 3/4 days.
You are required to send the sum of ($370 Dollar ) only being cost of postage and courier insurance to enable me dispatch your package promptly as stated or alternatively ($250 Dollar) only being the cost of non-insurance postage.

My dear,i will advise you to receive your package through insurance postage because the package will enjoy insurance coverage till it gets to your destination in your country.Send the ($370 Dollar )so that i can go back to the DHL delivery office and send the Cheque that is written and dully signed in your names to you .

NOW HERE IS THE NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE IN SENDING THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER:

1)RECEIVER NAME: HENRY THEOPHILOS
2)OFFICE PHONE NUMBER :+221-704-011-643
3)COUNTRY: SENEGAL
4)CITY: DAKAR
5)CODE:221.

However,once you send the requested money do keep me updated with the payment information to enable me receive the money and go back to the DHL delivery office and deliver your cheque immediately to your destination to enable you receive it and cash your cheque.

Best Regards,
Henry Theophilos
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

theophiloshenry@gmail.com generaljohnf.u.s.a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:03 am

Hello my friend,

Just use the bellow account and send the requester amount ,it is the friend account,so you don`t need to worry.

NAME/ BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS........DAKAR SENEGAL
A/C NAME.................DARBOE FABIAN
A/C NUMBER............04506640002
SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDA
BANK CODE..............SN100
CODE GUICHET..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18

Please once you send the money do keep updated with the payment slip.

Best Regards,
Henry Theophilos

Hello my dear,

Like i told you before,Feel free and contact Mr Henry Theophilos both an email and phone for your Bank Draft (Cheque) of USD$300, 000 as a compensation which I promise to offer you any time I finish the transaction for your past effort.Please never you forget to inform me once you receive your cheque from him.

Regards,
General John F. Campbell.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

theophiloshenry@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello my friend,

There is nothing happen with that account i have provided to you,the account is very ok and correct,if you are serious about your cheque you can send the money the way i instructed either with first information i gave you to send it through western union or that account information so that i can receive the money and go back to the dhl delivery office and deliver your cheque to your destination.

Best Regards,
Henry Theophilos.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: generaljohnf.u.s.a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello my friend,

Okay because that account is ok,or you can better still of send it through western union all are the same.
Best Regards,
Henry Theophilos.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.