Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dranthonyokeke@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dranthonyokeke@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Re: Please did you Truly Assign this Mrs. Larry Heward as your Next of Kin?
People
Mr.Godwin Emefiele <dranthonyokeke@gmail.com> Today at 14:32
Reply-To: transferdept31@gmail.com
To
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja Nigeria.
Direct Telephone: + 234 817 108 0676

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to inform you that one Mrs. Larry Heward came to our
office today to informed us that you have Appointed her as your next of
Kin to Claim your Inheritance of $10.5M.

Please did you Truly Assign this Mrs. Larry Heward as your Next of
Kin? Yes or No?

I wait to your urgent response as you strictly reply
to: transferdept31@gmail.com

l await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Direct Telephone: +2348171080676.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

georgeuchendic3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Re: Please did you Truly Assign this Mrs. Larry Heward as your Next of Kin?
People
Mr.Godwin Emefiele <georgeuchendic3@gmail.com> Today at 4:23
Reply-To: transferdept31@gmail.com
To
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja Nigeria.
Direct Telephone: + 234 817 108 0676

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to inform you that one Mrs. Larry Heward came to our
office today to informed us that you have Appointed her as your next of Kin to Claim your Inheritance of $10.5M.

Please did you Truly Assign this Mrs. Larry Heward as your Next of Kin? Yes or No?

I wait to your urgent response as you strictly reply
to: transferdept31@gmail.com

l await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Direct Telephone: +2348171080676.

Direct Telephone: +2348171080676
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

sentoffice1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: Your Payment Code Number is:(CBN/2017/GOV-NG).
People
Mr. Godwin Emefiele <sentoffice1@gmail.com> Today at 3:21
Reply-To: directemail.governorcbngov1@gmail.com
To
Message body
Headquarters: Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way,
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,
Federal Capital Territory, P.M.B. 0187,Abuja Nigeria.
/// EMAIL: directemail.governorcbngov1@gmail.com//////
Direct Telephone: + 234 817 108 0676/////////////
(BFN / CBN / 2323) Code Of Conduct (FT1004BT)

Your Payment Code Number is:(CBN/2017/GOV-NG)

Good Morning Dear,

We are sending you this message today to confirm if truly you sent one Mr. Harrison Richard, an attorney and a citizen of the United States of America as a representative to receive your foreign inheritance payment due to be paid to your person this week.

The said Harrison Richard claimed that he represents your interest in the fund and that you have given him a Power of Attorney to claim the fund on your behalf into his own bank account. as he claimed that you are lying in your sick bed and about dying.

According to the international law guiding this kind of payment, we decided to send you this message to confirm from you if you are dead or alive and has authorized this person to claim the fund on your behalf.

This is the issue we wanted you to clarify. Please if this claim by this man is wrong, kindly revert back to us quickly to avoid wrongful payment of your fund to a wrong person.

I await your urgent response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Direct Telephone: + 2348171080676.

Phone:
+2348171080676
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

sentoffice2@walla.co.il

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Re:Your Payment Code Number is:(CBN/2017/GOV-NG).
SENT OFFICE <sentoffice2@walla.co.il> Today at 14:29
Message body

/// EMAIL: directemail.governorcbngov1@gmail.com//////
Direct Telephone: + 234 817 108 0676/////////////

Your Payment Code Number is:(CBN/2017/GOV-NG)

Good Morning Dear,

We are sending you this message today to confirm if truly you sent one Mr. Harrison Richard, an attorney and a citizen of the United States of America as a representative to receive your foreign inheritance payment due to be paid to your person this week.

The said Harrison Richard claimed that he represents your interest in the fund and that you have given him a Power of Attorney to claim the fund on your behalf into his own bank account. as he claimed that you are lying on your sick bed.

According to the international law guiding this kind of payment, we decided to send you this message to confirm from you if you are on sick bed and has authorized this person to claim the fund on your behalf.

This is the issue we wanted you to clarify. Please if this claim by this man is wrong, kindly revert back to us quickly on my direct E-mail address:(directemail.governorcbngov1@gmail.com)to avoid wrongful payment of your fund to a wrong person.

I await your urgent response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Direct Telephone: + 2348171080676.
EMAIL: directemail.governorcbngov1@gmail.com
Wayne

Re: dranthonyokeke@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:26 pm

Re:Payment Release Notice of your Funds by ATM Card (USD$10.5M).

CENTRAL BANK <transferdept31@gmail.com>
Bcc:

31 Aug at 04:53

/// EMAIL: transferdept31@gmail.com////
Direct Telephone: +2347014690906/////////////

FOR YOUR INFORMATION ( FYI )

Payment Release Notice of your Funds by ATM Card(USD$10.5M)

Your funds has been scheduled to be paid by Certified International ATM Visa Card through this office. Contact me immediately by reconfirming your safest receiving address were the card will be mailed to you. I hope you will understand the reason why I am not sending you the payment by telegraphic wire transfer.

Bank-to-bank wire transfer, will cost you much because there will be too many demands of one document after the other by different authorities here and there.That is why it's programmed by international ATM Visa Card as it will cost you only a little money for the courier service delivery.

I am a very sincere person therefore I would not want to cheat any body or put hands into what will spoil or tarnish my name/image in any way.I know you must have passed through a lot of disappointment and frustration in trying to receive these funds? But due to the fact that you have come across me, be rest assured of dealing with a good and reliable person.So feel free in dealing with me and try to follow my instructions/ directives, you will not regret coming across my person.

Please Note, your receiving address must be safe and secured.So in reconfirming it, do also go ahead to send the General Postal Service (GPS) PS speed postal service cost of $95 insurance inclusive. This is the only money you need to send and get your card received.Send the money via Western Union or Money Gram in the name of the receiver as stated below and send me the payment information as soon as it is made.

As soon as I received the money i will dispatch the card immediately for your collection within 72 hours in your door step given address and instructions on your gradual withdrawals of cash will be included on the package as you know, due to money restrictions there is a minimum amount of cash that you will withdraw in a day. Meanwhile all necessary documents you need for the withdrawal will be included in the parceled envelop.

Receivers Name: KEHINDE ABIONA
Receivers Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: What is the name of my car?
Answer: Honda
Amount: $95
MTCN................
Sender full name__________
Sender Full Address_________
Tel No:_________________________

Sorry for the delays and disappointments you must have gone through all these while in trying to receive this fund, now be rest assured that you will receive it through me.I wait your urgent reply but If after 72 hours (3 days) I did not hear from you, I will have no option than to return the funds to the Federal treasury thinking maybe you are no longer alive.

So if you like to receive your funds through this means kindly comply by sending the delivering fee of $95 to enable you receive your ATM CARD to avoid further delay now.

Reply to: transferdept31@gmail.com

We operate under the GLOBAL BANKING STANDARDS. Thank you for banking with CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Officially Sealed by,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:18 pm

RE: PROMPT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP.

Barrister George Umeh Williams <transferdept31@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barristergeorgeumehwilliams1@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 13 Mar at 10:39

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
DIPLOMATIC/FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX,
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos
Ref: F.DRC//N.T/2020

Attention: Sir/Madam,

TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.

My Name is Barrister George Umeh Williams (DFDRP) I know you must be surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.
After thorough investigation on contract/inheritance/winning payment file as directed by The Past President of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for contract payment to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files.

During our investigation, we found out that a lot have been spend so much money in trying to get one document or the other for the release of the contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from federal government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50%-50%.
This amount is not from your contract sum or has anything related to your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during the fight for him in the office as president a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are rectified.

For your information, this is a diplomatic transaction so there will be no any bureaucracy / misfortune in this transaction. Please note that this is strictly confidential and if you are willing to do this business with me, you are advised to contact me immediately on the below telephone numbers furnishing me with your bank account also be informed that this transaction will take us just 72 hrs to accomplish.

My cell number is +2348062682450

Yours Truly,

Barrister George Umeh Williams
Chairman (DFDRP).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:40 pm

TRANSFER ADVICE

SUNTRUST BANK <directemail.ceosuntrustbank@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Aug at 22:04

SunTrust Bank Home
SUNTRUST BANK HEADQUARTERS
303 Peachtreet St, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
United States
TEL: (800) 786-8787

Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email.

My message to you about your payment is very authentic.

I have completed processing your funds transfer of US$15 Million.

The only thing that is needed for the transfer of your funds, is to obtain the Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate from the office of the United States Terrorism and Financial Intelligence.

This Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate will legalize and legitimize your payment because it clears your funds from Money Laundering/Terrorism.

The issuance fee for the Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate obtainanle from the office of the United States Terrorism and Financial Intelligence is US$500.

We can not deduct any fee from your principal amount of US$15 Million in accordance with the existing Laws.

Your full funds are what will be transferred to you.

Once you send the US$500, the clearance document will be issued on your behalf and I will immediately transfer your funds into your account.

Upon the remittance of your funds, copies of the Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate and Transfer Wire Slip will be sent to you.

I am a very busy person and would like to finalize your transaction without delay and transfer your funds.

This US$500 for the Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate should be sent through Western Union or Money Gram in the name of the below officer of the United States Terrorism and Financial Intelligence as instructed:

You should send the US$500 through Money Gram or Western Union with the below information.

NAME: DENISE LYNN JEFFERSON
ADDRESS: CLARKVILLE VIRGINIA USA

I will advise you to send the money immediately and the clearance document will be issued on your behalf and I will without delay transfer your funds valued US$15 Million into your account.

You should send the payment slip of the US$500 once you send it together with your banking information for transferring your finds.

I attached with a copy of my official working Identification so that you will know you are dealing with the right person.

Please open the attached file for your perusal.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr. William H. Rogers Jr.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of SunTrust Banks
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.