Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Emmanuel Monday - koffiblack4321@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Emmanuel Monday - koffiblack4321@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Zorpia:

Greetings

I am pleased to get across to you with a very urgent and profitable business proposal, this message is real and must be treated with absolute confidentiality and trust. I am Mr Emmanuel Monday, International Commercial Bank Of Ghana.

I am writing this proposal to ask for your support and cooperation to carry out this great opportunity in my department.
On the 9th of August 2008; an American Oil consultant/contractor with a Petroleum Corporation here in Ghana, Mr. Willford Cage, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for 36 calendar months Valued at $8,538,000.00 in words, (Eight Million, five hundred and thirty eight US Dollars) in my branch upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, i sent a reminder and finally discovered from his contract employer of the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Willford Cage, died in the plane crash On 21st of July 2011; in order for the bank not to transfer the said sum of $8,538,000.00 as unclaimed funds to the Ghana treasury account. I am now seeking your cooperation to act as NEXT OF KIN to late Mr. Willford Cage to claim the funds and move them into useful investments, we shall split the money between ourselves upon the confirmation of the money into your dominated Bank Account in any bank of your choice. I am ready to offer you 40% of the total funds and 50% for myself and 10 for any expenses made during and after the transaction and upon the receiving of your email i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.
koffiblack4321atgmail.com

Thanks for your kind understanding, i anticipate on your immediate response of readiness and willingness to proceed on this transaction.

Emmanuel Monday
The Manager Of International
Commercial Bank Of Ghana
koffiblack4321atgmail.com

Fake profile used:

Emmanuel / EmmanuelMond1212
50, Accra, Ghana
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑70, in Russian Federation.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity African American (black)
Height and Weight 117cm
Body Type Fit

Stolen picture used:

emmanuel.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: koffiblack4321@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Email:

my dear,,i am assuring you no problem at all,,trust me i am a simple man and i do not go for trouble,this is for our won good
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Emmanuel Monday - koffiblack4321@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Email:

hello my dear sister,,thank you so much for your interest,,i have put my trust in you,,please do not ,let me down,this space below here,please fill in your data in the space and send it to the address of Mr Anthony also below here,,he guild you and direct you on how to proceed,here is the address,,

thonypatchamber@yahoo.com

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MY INHERITED FUNDS

Anthony Patrick Esq.
Legal Practitional & Financial Consultant
MA (Econs) .llb, B.L, FIPM.
Email: info@tonypatchamber.com
Email: thonypatchamber@yahoo.com
Tel: +233281170828

ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK OF GHANA. ACCRA, GHANA (ICB).

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF $8,538,000.00. AMOUNT IN WORDS (Eight Million Five Hundred And Thirty Eight Thousand US Dollars) WITH DEPOSITOR'S ACCOUNT NAME: Willford Cage AND ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0014894321001 INTO MY DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT

DEAR BARRISTER Anthony Patrick (Esq)

I, Mr.xxxxxxx from xxxxx hereby apply to the legal department of the International Commercial Bank Of Ghana. Accra, Ghana (ICB). Through these, their esteem Department of International Remittance Office for the release of my fund valued at ($8,538,000.00 USD) Eight Million Five Hundred And Thirty Eight Thousand US Dollars. These funds were deposited in your bank custody with ACCOUNT NAME: Willford Cage AND ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0014894321001. As at the time of the deposit no beneficiary to the funds was specified/stated, hence in place of that he left a special instruction, which you can verify in your records. The money can be withdrawn or cleared by me or any other person I may authorize with the security deposit code. I can give you the code for verification upon demand.Please, I want my application to be attended to as soon as possible. I shall give you any other details you may wish to know with regards to the particulars of the account.

MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW

BANK NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BANK ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FULL ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/C NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ACCOUNT NO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SWIFT CODE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yours Sincerely
xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for your response, kindly forward this letter to the attached email of our bank legal department and as soon as you sent it to them update me so that i will be informed of your communication with them. Hoping to read from you soon
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@tonypatchamber.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Email:

Attn: xxx

This is acknowledgement of your message to the Bank Legal Department, International Commercial Bank Of Ghana. (ICB) I shall get back as soon as Possible.

Thank you for Contacting the Bank Legal Department International Commercial Bank Of Ghana (ICB)

Yours in Service,
Legal Department,(ICB)

Return-Path: <info@tonypatchamber.com>
Received: from rediffmail.com (pro236-71.mxout.rediffmailpro.com. [202.137.236.71])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o4si9727698plb.28.2016.11.24.00.51.20
for <xxx>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 24 Nov 2016
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@tonypatchamber.com designates 202.137.236.71 as permitted sender) client-ip=202.137.236.71;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@rediffmailpro.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@tonypatchamber.com designates 202.137.236.71 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@tonypatchamber.com
X-REDIFF-Delivered-Remotely-To: xxx
Received: from unknown 45.210.140.127 by rediffmailpro.com via HTTP; 24 Nov 2016 08:51:18 -0000
Message-ID: <1479921963.S.6636.30676.pro-237-142.1479977478.25762@webmail.rediffmail.com>
In-Reply-To: xxx
Sender: info@tonypatchamber.com
Subject: Re: Application letter
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_1705abbb7b7b653b3ab620dec2ed2c78"

Originating IP: 45.210.140.127
Originating ISP: Zain-as
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tonypatchamber.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:23 pm

The fake site used in scam looks to be "under construction" and it is used only for the email address, being active fron an Indian IP.

From the fake site details:

Creation Date: 26-apr-2009
Updated Date: 15-jun-2016
Expiration Date: 26-apr-2017
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.

Registrant Name: Cole, Festus
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 13 burchell road
Registrant City: london
Registrant State/Province: london
Registrant Postal Code: se152s
Registrant Country: UK
Registrant Phone: 02072-87653
Registrant Email: adesuyant@yahoo.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bankofafrican.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Additional site of the same registrant - looking also to be under construction:

Creation Date: 05-may-2008
Updated Date: 15-jun-2016
Expiration Date: 05-may-2017
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.

Registrant Name: brown, antony
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 17 burchell road
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bankofafrican.net - tonypatchamber.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Registrant Name: brown, antony
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 17 burchell road

or

Registrant Name: Cole, Festus
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 13 burchell road

Well... he might not know his exact name, or the number of his apartment, nor the complete postal code in his area... but, according to Google Maps, this is the place where the " legal department of the International Commercial Bank Of Ghana" and "Bank of African" are headquartered:

location.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.