Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.simpkinsoffice@gmail.com simleeds22@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

simpkins@coopersec.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Dear

Thank you the response this is to inform you that we do receive it along with the details sent to us. As I promised to come back to you with the Power of Attorney which we must sign before the transfer commence.

See the attached file for the document.
Kindly print it out of your computer and then use a blue pen to sign below the documents where your name is written. Thereafter scan/send to us the copy of the signed document to us along with the copy of your passport or driver’s license. Upon the receipt I will come back to you with the next step, should desire to speak to me kindly feel free to call me on the direct (SA) number stated below.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Until then have a great day!

Best Regards

--

Dr. Micheal Simpkins
The Fund Manager / Broker
Phone: +27 (622)709 407 (SA) | +44 (702)408 1335 (UK)
Fax: +44 (703)194 8834 (UK) | Email: simpkins@coopersec.com
E-mail: dr-simpkins@outlook.com | Website: http:/ /www.coopersec.com

20161021002537-0ddd89fe-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

simpkins@coopersec.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Dear

It is not possible to use your email as Electronics signature because the bank need the copy of the documents before accepting to proceed with the transaction, you can see how important it is to have the document signed. So please I advice you try printing the document from another computer that is not yours at least you can be able to print it out and then sign it. Thereafter scan/send it back to us.

Don’t forget to include the copy of your passport or driver’s license for the authenticity of your data. The bank is waiting for us with reminding warning of the SA Government waiting/threatening to confiscate the funds if we fail to get it claimed before the month end as you can see we have a very limited time therefore I plead to you to help us fasting the proceed so we can be able to move the funds out of the original account to avoid confiscation.

Until ten have a great day!

Best Regards
--

Dr. Micheal Simpkins
E-mail: dr-simpkins@outlook.com | Website: ww w.coopersec.com

Address: 179 Johannes Ramokhoase Street
Pretoria, 0002
South Africa

Address: 101 High Street
Egham
United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

simpkins@coopersec.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:14 pm

Dear

Greetings:
I am writing to make sure you received my recent mail. Kindly follow my instruction to get the document signed. You don’t have to fear or worried of anything this deal is 100% legit. I can bet my life on it.

Best Regards

--

Dr. Micheal Simpkins

Pretoria, 0002
South Africa

Egham
United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mr.simpkinsoffice@gmail.com simleeds22@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Dear

How are you Sir? I am writing to know the reason for the silent I need to know if we are in together in this deal or not because we have no time to waste as you can the Government is threatening fire and bridge stone to confiscate the funds.

I do not need such to happen therefore I need you to reply as soon as possible to know the way forward. A document to sign is taking a week now this is not the speed we expect from you.

Best Regards
--

Dr. Micheal Simpkins

Pretoria, 0002
South Africa

Egham
United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

simleeds80@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:36 pm

Email:

Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2016
Subject: Re : [UIFSA001] Business Inquiry
To:

Greetings:

I TRUST you will be interested in this deal.
Kindly see the attached file for the full letter, in return provide
me with your full name and mobile number
for the discuss/commencement.

Best Regards
Dr. Michael Simpkins
Call: +27 (622)709 407

Fake document used in scam:

cooperdoc.PNG

Content of the document:

Cooper Sec (Pty) Limited
We Specializes on Business/Investment
Consulting, Trading & Projects
PHYISCAL ADDRESS:
(UK) Address:
101 High Street Egham, England
(SA) Address:
179 Johannes Ramokhoase Street,
Pretoria, 0002, South Africa
Office Tel: +27 (622)709 407
Office Fax: +27 (622)709 400

Dear Entrepreneur

My name is Dr. Michael Simpkins, a Representative of the above stated company in South Africa, we are
the company specializing in growth capital investments; we seek to invest in public and private companies
including real estates, energy, oil & gas, emerging markets, health, constructions and high-technology.
Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communication, software and digital content, Trading,
Farming and Services. Be kind enough to review our proposals below:
(1) We wish to invest in any viable project that require funding on our investor’s capacity, do review your
company’s Business Plan so we shall determine on the possible project to invest on. Note that our investor
remains a silent partnership to the investment since she doesn’t want to be known.
(2) Your advice and recommendation(s) in this respect will be welcomed however enabling us to handle
diligently all aspect of our investment operations in your country. We have substantial funds for these
projects which will be made available to you after all negations and Agreement officially signed. By so
doing, you will become a Co - Trustee in this investment.
(3) Our investor/client has indicated her great interest in the services and running of your company and
has mandated our South African Branch to contact you. Our investor wants to invest into any lucrative
investment in your country which you will advise and handles on her behalf. However the investment
should be a long term investment of about 10 – 20 years and the profits should be disbursed
monthly/annually. But in this regards, you will be in a better position to advice on the best area of
investment that will yield good interest in the near future.
Project Information(s):
You are therefore required to be very detailed and propose on specific project/business Plan for
immediate negotiation/commencement. The Company can conduct business in English and willing to be
contacted by co-investors or representative.
Proposed project should be located in the territory of priority development. Endeavor to response
promptly if the investment proposal meets your approval. Write me on mr.simpkinsoffice@gmail.com; for
professional discussion you can call me on the above written telephone number. Remember to provide
us your full name, Country and Contact number (Mobile) along with your interest in handling this business with us.
Best Regards.
Dr. Michael Simpkins

Fund Manager / Chief Broker

+27 (622)709 400 / +27622709400
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

office@coopersec.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:11 am

Website still active:

Thank you very much for your kind response we are so pleased to work with you. Let me officially introduced myself, I am Dr. Michael Simpkins a Fund Manager/ Representative of Cooper Sec (Pty) Limited here in Pretoria South Africa. You can read more about us through the website http:/ /www.coopersec.com . The firm based in UK but I am representing them in SA. I believed you understand the letter sent to you better.

Before proceeding we need you to tell the area where you want will invest the funds when releases to you by sending us your business either in documents or written form. Upon the review of the business plan we will come back to for the commencement.

I seek to discuss this deal with you on the telephone since you have provided the mobile number I will give you a call but before that I want you to tell me what time to phone. When I call we discuss more on the few topics like:

Source of the funds
Terms and conditions of the investment which must be put in writing as an Investment Agreement
Transfer Procedure which must be bank to bank transfer

Attached is the copy of my international passport, is very important that you know the person you are dealing with in this transaction. Hope my letter is clearly understood, if you have any question/s do not hesitates to ask. Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards

--

Dr. Micheal Simpkins
Phone: +27 (622)709 407 (SA) | +44 (703)1900 770 (UK)
Fax: +44 (703)1900 000 (UK) | Email: office@coopersec.com
E-mail: dr-simpkins@outlook.com | Website: http:/ /www.coopersec.com

Pretoria, 0002
South Africa

Egham
United Kingdom

Please consider the environment and only print this email if essential.

This message (including the attachments thereof) contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, use, disclose the email or its contents to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all the copies from your system. The Cooper Sec (Pty) Limited reserves the right to monitor all email communications through its networks.

Same photo ID as on page one of this topic.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.