Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kimbaranbalsan14@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kimbaranbalsan13@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Attn:sir
In respect of our telephone discussin this Morning from the Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer of Bank Standard Charted Bank Malaysia Head Office concerning the wire transfer of $11.5M USD, in your favour which is still here in our Custody,After having meeting with management of Standard Charted Bank today ,we hereby confirm to you that some documents regards to your outstanding payment has not yet been completed, and since we are runing to transfer/move out all our old clients Fund out before closing for xmass holidays which will start fron first or second week of Dec,2016.

After our Board Meeting Today,we get in contact with our Branch and coresponding Bank in West Africa UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA) to help and commence wire transfer to your position because of ISIS and Torrist attack that happening in Part of Asia Country,the malaysian law abadon any transfer of Huge amount to indonesia,Iran or Iraq.

We have finish our discussion with the bank management UBA bank and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a Visa Card/Master Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to contact and confirm your personal information to UBA bank via Office E mail Address Below to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay,and do not hesitate to contact the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA) to issue the ATM card with daily limit of $30,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies,
Zone 12 lot D BP : 11.476
Tél.: (221) 33 859 61 00
Fax : (221) 33 820 50 10
E mail: senegalunitedbankofafric@gmail.com
General Manager: Mr Mme Amie Ndiaye SOW.

Phone Numbers:
+221338596100
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221338205010
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jonathan40007@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:22 am

Zorpia - same message 3x:

It is my pleasure reading your profile this day and I want you to please condiser me to be your friend. I want you to please write me at my email address ( jonathan40007 @gmail.com )
to send you my pictures and tell you more about me.
Best Regards
jonathan mahama.

Fake profile used:

Jonathan / JonathanMahama19
57, Fremont, California, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 21‑99
, in Austria.

Stolen picture used:

jonathan.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lombardooviedo567@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Zorpia:

hello my dear nice to meet you please me on my email address i have something very important i will like to share with you,(lombardooviedo567 @gmail.com)

Fake profile used:

Lombardo / LombardoOvie1129
57, Portugal
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑75, in Spain.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.