Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.phlipaga1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr.phlipaga1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:05 pm

RE: APPROVED PAYMENT OF ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS MONTHLY
People
CAD <dr.phlipaga1@gmail.com> Today at 17:27
Reply-To: info.cadg@gmail.com
To
Message body
14th November,2016

Dear beneficiary,

RE: APPROVED PAYMENT OF ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS MONTHLY

It is interesting to know that you have refused to respond to all the emails being sent to you since last year in respect of the sum of Ten Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars which was approved for payment to you by the Central bank and yet you keep sending all sorts of persons here for the processing of your payment.

It may interest you to know that you are the one delaying your payment because we have written you several emails since last year informing you that you need to fill out a new copy of the foreign payment application form as directed by the Central bank so that we can commence monthly installment payment of one million five hundred thousand dollars as approved in your favor by the Debt Management office,but in all you never deemed it fit to reply or respond to any of the emails sent to you.

You must understand that there is no how we can commence payment as approved if you do not fill out a copy of the foreign payment application form in which you have to indicate your preferred method of payment,how much you want paid out weekly and so on based on an ISPO-Irrevocable Standing Payment Order signed in your favor for this payment. We are prepared to release money to you in anyway or form that you would want it,be it bank to bank transfer,cash delivery,or by opening an IDPII account in your name,process a prestige atm debit card,register it with the clearing house and then send it to you to enable you make withdrawals at your convenience,but the truth is that you must apply for and fill out a copy of the Payment Application Form before we can commence payment to you.

Call me once you receive this message,or you live me your telephone number so that i can call you.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Magnus Pepple
Executive Director,Finance and Accounts
The Consolidated Accounts Department
Office of the Accountant General of the Federation
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Tel: +2349057120658
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.