Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomat.peter.baker@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: diplomat.peter.baker@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Below is my flight details tomorrow Saturday, 12 November 2016 but you have to scan and send deposit slip to me for me to meet with the custom for prove of payment without the slip you use to make the pay the custom will not attend to me, hope you hear from you early.this is my flight details please you have to send me your cell number which i can call when i arrive;

Flight
American Airlines #1528
Aircraft Type : 75W

Departs 12:35p
Dallas, Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport
(DFW GMT-6)

Arrival 2:52p
Chicago, O'Hare International Airport
(ORD)

Flight
United Airlines #4281
Aircraft Type : ERJ

Departs 3:50p
Chicago, O'Hare International Airport
(ORD)

Arrival 5:52p

( GMT-5)
Duration : 4h 17m
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:12 am

I HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU ON YOUR PHONE NUMBER BUT YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY CALLS. AM STILL WAITING FOR THE TRANSFER SLIP THE SLIP YOU USE IN SENDING THE MONEY THE CUSTOM MUST SEE IT BEFORE THEY CAN ATTEND TO ME WITHOUT THE SLIP I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 am

i need to go and clear with the custom here with the receipt without the receipt i can not clear with the custom here i have to show the custom the receipt for prove of payment

lets talk on phone maybe with that you understand me call me on my taxes number +12105510470

DID HAVE A SCANNER? IF YOU HAVE A SCANNER SCAN THE RECEIPT AND FORWARD IT TO ME HERE ON THE EMAIL SO THAT I CAN SHOW IT TO THE CUSTOM THIS IS A PROCESS HERE PLEASE TRY AND UNDERSTAND ME

I HAVE TO CLEAR WITH THE CUSTOM TODAY SO THAT TOMORROW THEY WILL BE NO DELAY SCAN THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT TO ME PLEASE IS THIS TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

IF YOU DON'T SCAN AND SEND ME THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FOR ME TO CLEAR WILL THE CUSTOM I WILL NOT BE ALLOW TO BE ON THE FLIGHT MEANING THE FLIGHT WILL BE CANCEL

My flight was cancel because you fail to send me the receipt for me to do all clearance with the custom. like i told you before now without the receipt of payment i can not do any thing with the custom. i will wait for you to send the receipt so that i can clear with the customs before i will re-book my flight.

Phone:
+12105510470
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Antonio, TX
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Il
(210) 551-0470
2105510470 is a VoIP number provided by Bandwidth SMSEnabled with an area code in TX
Mobile Phone Owner
San Antonio, TX 78228
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.