Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gtboffiice@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gtboffiice@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:39 pm

RE: PAYMENT UPDATE
People
Mr. Paul Walter <gtboffiice@outlook.com> Today at 0:52
To
Message body
Attention: Dear Customer,

We need to confirm that this is Truth Before the bank will Release Your Funds to one Amanda Hope Dowson. This Office was contacted by one Amanda Hope Dowson, From USA Who Claim to be Your Partner He Promise to finalize everything regarding your Claim as Your Next Of Kin. He said that you were Involved In A car Accident Last last Month and Die without providing a death certificate. We need to confirm that you are truly dead before we can Release the Fund to her.

We Believed That You are Dead But As a Federal Office We need a Proof for Record Purposes Before We Can Release the Funds To her, Therefore, Your Silent is a Clear Proof That you Are Dead. Note we will commence On the Release of your Funds To your Next Of Kin from next week if we do not hear from you, i shall send her driver's license to you once i hear from you but if you are dead, May your Soul Rest in Perfect Peace Amen.

Regards
Mr. Paul Walter
Director Debt reconciliation Department
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Email: gtboffiice@outlook.com
Ph: +2348092648445
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.