Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officepost61@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitedbafrica113@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN REP
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 COTONOU BENIN

Greetings,

Am Dr. James Brand Director Cash Processing Unit, United Bank For Africa [UBA the only bank appointed by the A.U. Members lead by President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz, Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them.

The above Africa union held meeting in Benin Republic and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will not be One million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($3,500,000.00) but Three million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($3,497,000.00).

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier. We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you.

Dear as a senior banker, controlling these cash payments now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again except any instruction we give to you, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days time from now. Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to this E-Mail: (unitedbafrica113@gmail.com) All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped further communication and sending money to those fraudsters.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Dr. James Brand
Director Cash Processing Unit
United Bank For Africa. (U.B.A).

Return-Path: <globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com>
Reply-To: unitedbafrica114@gmail.com
From: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN REP <globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT NOTICE FROM UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN REP.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Email:

Attention:

I have Been Trying To Reach You On Phone For The Past Two Days.

I am DHL Courier Diplomat Agent Samson Gate, this is to inform you that I have just arrived in Stewart International Airport United State with your Consignment box worth of $1.5Million United Stated Dollars from Standard Chartered Bank Benin, I am still currently at the Stewart International Airport, New York with your consignment box, I will want you to please reconfirm your receiving address to me once more to avoid any kind of mistake in this delivery I am still at the Stewart International Airport trying to make some clearance with the airport authorities before I will proceed to your home address later tomorrow afternoon to hand over your consignment box to you at your door step.

I will be looking forward to hear from you with the reconfirmation of your receiving address.

Regards

Diplomat Agent Samson Gate

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com
From: Diplomat Agent Samson Gate <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Needed From Diplomat Agent Samson Gate
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:58 am

Email:

Good News Ref# 62272243 Sender John Shabangu

Dear customer,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive besides, where you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment which we didn’t hear from you for some time now. Hence, our MONEYGRAM is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices. In other words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $75. to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Account, So to avoid problems, you have to send the fee before 2days so that you can get your funds Released to you without any delay.

Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the Month and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.

Click here to view your transaction status: https:/ / secure.moneygram.com/transactions/62272243/Shabangu

Your payment is available.

1) Senders Name:........John Shabangu
2) MTCN Number:.........62272243
3) Amount:..............$13,642.37. USD.

Track it with this link: https:/ / secure.moneygram.com/track

So be advise to send the $75 immediately so that we will register your payment and start receiving $13,642.37. as from Today. Be advise that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone unless you will call (+229-99449189), After we receive the required fee of $75. You will start receiving your daily $13,642.37 through Money Gram until the full payment of $850,000.00 is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $13,642.37.

Therefore you are requested to send the fee via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer with the stated below information;

Receivers Name:.........Henry Uzor
City:...................Cotonou
Text Question:..........Yes
Answer:.................Yes
Amount:.................$75
Sender's Name:..........
MTCN#:..................
Sender’s Address:.......

The moment we receive the payment of $75 i will release the first payment of $13,642.37 available for picking up by you and I will send you another payment for picking up by you as well until you received your complete amount of $850,000.00.

We look forward to hear from you on receipt of this mail.

Thanks for your patronage

Mr. John Davidson
MoneyGram Remittance Office Benin Republic

+22999449189
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

Reply-To: moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: unitedbafrica113@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Email:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA),
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992,
Zakari Maillart Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

Attn: My Dear

Good News,The BRITISH High Commission has actually verified and discovered that your payment has been unecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Company who are Trying to divert your fund of $4.300,000,00 into their private accounts. Therefore we have obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your Payment with WORLD Bank to make your payment through our new ATM VISA CARD system which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the world.

So we are here by inviting you to our office to pick up your ATM VISA CARD but if you cannot be able to come down here in our office in person be inform that you are going to pay for shipping fee of your ATM visa CARD, so if you are unable to come down here then you are required to update us so that we will proceed with the necessary arrangement for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and the ATM VISA CARD has been issued in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM Card you have to forward your current information as requested below to our bank for the ATM Card re-rectification, then we will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use and note that you can not withdraw more than ten thousand dollars per a day.

Here are the information you have to forward to UBA:
1. Your Full Names:______
2. Postal Address:_______
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:________
5. Sex:_____
6.Age:_____
7. Occupation:________
8.Nationality:________

Therefore you are advised to contact UBA ATM DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR Dr.Abdul-Azeez Basel with below Email address: (unitedbafrica113@gmail.com)

CONTACT PERSON: Dr. James Brand
UBA ATM DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR
UBA BANK PLC
Benin. Republic
E-mail: unitedbafrica113@gmail.com

Get back to me once you received the ATM VISA CARD.

Thanks and God bless you.

MRS. SOFIA HASSAN

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: unitedbafrica113@gmail.com
From: "MRS. SOFIA HASSAN" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS NOW READY TO BE DELIVER TO YOU.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kofiansah522@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:26 pm

In April last year, the email address was reported here while being used by Diplomant Samson Gate, trying to deliver an ATM card during a recovery scam.

Few days later, same email address was reported here while being used by Mary Lee, Executive Payment Officer (UN), United Nation Of Nigeria, willing to send another ATM card.

Few months later, the same email address was reported here while being used by Fred Robertson, FedEx Online Management - another ATM card.

Now...

Email:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a Family Oriented Organization of small scale surface and underground mining Associations located in Conakry within the Western Region of Guinea,Ghana And Benin, (commonly called the "GOLD COAST"), in West Africa. The purpose of this mail is to seek foreign partner in a sought of joint venture partnership -- who would sell our alluvial gold dust (of 22. carat gold purity), or an investor.

Presently we have available in our custody, Four Hundred and Seventy Two kilos [472 kgs.] And capable of producing an estimated 50-100 kilos monthly.

PRODUCT- ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST

QUANTITY- 472KG

QUALITY- 22+ CARATS

PRICE- $29,700.00

ORIGIN- Conakry Guinea, Ghana And Benin

This is far below the projected world market price in order to allow you to make a comfortable commission on every sale.

With regards,
Mr. Paul A. Charles
(CEO Unique Global Ventures)

Return-Path: <kofiansah522@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officesettlement521@gmail.com
Subject: GOLD DUST/BARS FOR SALES AND OUR NEW PICTURES OF THE GOLD DUST/BARS
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:26 am

Email:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN REP
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 COTONOU BENIN
YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD
Attn: Beneficiary,

The Above Subject Matter Refers.

You might be very verse with the swift credit card system through the (ATM) automated teller machine system that allows direct access to make withdrawal of fund from any ATM machine or bank in the world.

The Government of Benin Republic and the Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the World Bank adopted this system due to various complains/petitions receive from beneficiaries concerning delays in receiving their contracts/inheritance and Lotto winning payments as expected.

It might interest you to know that the swift credit card system of payment was adopted to reduce the administrative protocols as regards (cost of transfer, vat, taxes and levies), it was adopted to help beneficiary who are financially down, And/or not capable to meet up with the obligation of paying banks charges.

Be informed, that you where contacted because your name was listed by the Presidential Committee on Foreign Contract Payments as one of those yet to be paid off. Therefore, If this method is acceptable to you and you are ready to receive your US$10.5 M via swift credit card, do contact us immediately with your following information, FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND AGE.

Note that the only fee it will cost to receive YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD is the sum of $55 only being the delivery fee through DHL Courier Service, it will not cost you more than $55 to receive YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD at your receiving home address.

So you are required to update us with the delivery fee of $55 only through Western Union or Money Gram with this stated below information to enable us dispatch YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD to your receiving address immediately.

Payment information.

1. Receivers name............Henry Uzor
2. Country:.....................Benin
3. City:.................Cotonou
4. Test question:...........What Color?
5. Test answer:..............Blue
6. Amount:...................$55

Do feel free to ask question where you needed clarification.

Hoping to hear from you on receipt of this mail.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Eze Johnson

Reply-To: unitedbafrica113@gmail.com
Subject: YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kofiansah522@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Email:

ECO Bank W/Africa
Accra Ghana

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as to seek for your services in a private and confidential matter.

I am Mr. John Kofi Ansah, the Director with ECOBANK GHANA.
Refer to the website: (http: / /www. ecobank.com/ boarddirectors.aspx?cid=74047).

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of ($25,000,000.00 Million US Dollars}.

I write to seek your assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means of this fund for Investment.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment.

At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 40% as your own share, 50% will be for me and 10% will be set-aside to repay back any expenses made by you in the process of the transaction.

Let me know if you can handle it. Reply by email id: kofiansah522@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr. Kofi Ansah.

Return-Path: <info.ecobankplc511@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kofiansah522@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Highly Needed Thanks!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:34 am

Email:

Attention:

I am diplomat agent Samson Gate, from the UPS Courier Service Benin; this is to inform you that I just arrived in Newburgh SWF Stewart International Airport with your package that contained YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD worth of $4.500,000.00 from the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN , you should please reconfirm your receiving address together with the attaché copy of your id once more to me.

I will like to inform you that my diplomat passage certificate has got expired on my arrival, which will not allow me to locate with you at your door step and hand over your package to you, you should please send the sum of $75 only to my company with the name of our receiving agent (Henry Uzor ) on this stated below information via Western Union or Money Gram to enable me forward the payment information to my company to enable my direct help me and renew my passage certificate which will enable me locate with you at your receiving address and hand over your package to you. Feel free to call me on this stated below number: +16094593344.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.

1. Receivers name............Henry Uzor
2. Country:.....................Benin
3. City:.................Cotonou
4. Test question:...........When?
5. Test answer:..............Soon
6. Amount:...................$75

You should remember to send me the MTCN.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Diplomat Agent Samson Gate

+16094593344 - Enflick VOIP number

Return-Path: <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Reply-To: offisettlment55@gmail.com
From: Diplomat Agent Mark Nicolas <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Subject: Diplomat Arrival In Your Country With Your Package.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:00 am

Another recovery scam.

Attention: Sir/Madam

Due to the petitions received by the UNITED NATIONS, I Secretary-General Ban ki-moon from all over the continent in regards to the fraudulent activities going on in the parts of the world with security's agent and diplomats who has been delaying people's funds, consignment and valuables in their custody and demand outrageous fees to get their consignment released to them.

We have been having a meeting for the past 4 months which ended 2 days ago with the former Secretary-General (Hon. Kofi Annan) to the UNITED NATIONS. However, We went to the African headquarters in NIGERIA as well as other affiliate offices and set up this committee with sole aim of settling all these anomalies and due to that we are contacting you today in that regards. This email is to all people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD 1,500,000,00 This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We found your Email in our list and that is why we are contacting you. We are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid of transparency. However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your fund has been approved and upgraded in your favor which will be deliver to your home address Via Master ATM CARD. Your profile code number is: TT20/K232/99 take note of this code for security reasons.

Be informed that your response would be by telephone or through email only. Note that you are only going to pay Barrister. Chris Green $95 for the Insurance and processing of your Master Card Delivery to you. So you are hereby advice to forward your information to my appointed secretary Barrister. Chris Green and make sure you do not forget to send him your profile code number.

Full Name..............
Telephone number.......
your correct mailing address:............
Occupation............
Age...................
Profile Code Number..........

Contact Person: Barrister. Chris Green
Emails: officesettlement521@gmail.com

We are working according to the constitution binding this committee as well as helping the less privilege through this means. You will be required to contact the above mentioned person via telephone or email. Once again note you are only paying him $95 for the Insurance and processing of your Master Card Delivery.

Best Regards,

Mr. Ban Ki-moon
(Secretary-General UNITED NATIONS).

Making the world a better place.

Return-Path: <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Reply-To: elenamaria490@gmail.com
From: Secretary-General UNITED NATIONS <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Email:

Standard Chartered Bank
57 Marina P.O. Box 2406 Cotonou,
Benin Republic

Attention: Sir/Madam

Ref: Payment Of $15.5 Million Approval.

We received instruction few days from our correspondence bank to transfer the sum of $15.5 million into your account which we are on the process to open an online banking account on your name and forward to you the account information so that you can transfer your fund into your regular account in your country by yourself to avoid any problem.

To our great surprise this morning when we are about to open your online banking account, we received another email from One Ms. Diane L. Mcallister whom claims to be your representative and forwarded to us the following account information for us to transfer the fund into her account. She came in company with ONE OF our bank staff.

The account which she forward to us as follow.

Bank of America
St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
Diane L. Mcallister
Account# 00376712xxxx
Routing # 06310xxxx
xxx, ISRAEL 54224

Please, Do reconfirm to us as a matter of urgency if this lady is from you and has your authority to receive your fund. If this lady is not your representative, You are requested to fill and send this information for verification purpose, so that your fund value of $15.5million united state dollars will be paid to you through online banking method.

1. YOUR FULL NAME..........................
2. YOUR TELEPHONE......
3. FAX...........................
4. AGE...........
5. SEX........................... .........
6. YOUR OCCUPATION.................... ............
7. YOUR ADDRESS....................... .

HOWEVER, WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENT DETAILS TO THE SAID MS. Diane L. Mcallister, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY, WE WILL PROCESS AND RELEASE THE FUND INTO Ms. Diane L. Mcallister's ACCOUNT.

NB: this is to inform you that you are going to open an online account with this bank with the sum of $95 only.

Confirm your receipt of this mail without delay.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Alfred George
Foreign Transfer Manager. (F.T.M)

Reply-To: officesettlement521@gmail.com
From: Standard Chartered Bank <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice From Standard Chartered Bank
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.