Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

successgrace25@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

successgrace25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:31 pm

Skype ID:
live:successgrace25

HI My name is Grace,I came across your email ID profile while browsing iwas moved to contact you, Am in search of a true friend, some one matured and honest. if you share the same view with me i will be happy to see your reply Thanks.

Header;
Return-Path: <successgrace25@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR07MB0911.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.161.109.11]) by
Thu, 3 Nov 2016
To: grace success <successgrace25@hotmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: successgrace25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:45 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you doing today? It's my pleasure contacting you, I don't know if we have met before but please read this email carefully. My name is Grace Success, having received my late father's fund with the help of my husband, both of us agreed to invest the money in a lucrative business of his choice which we did and also to secure an admission for me in to the university then we moved down to the State. But right now his selfish desire won't let him do anything for me, he controls all my activities and has failed to do any single thing of which we agreed upon rather "he wants me to end up a house wife" and I am so disappointed that he came to me just for the money.
The point is that I have filed for a divorce and the court has frozen all our asset until the case is over. Like I knew this would happen, before the transfer of my late father's fund, I withdrew the sum of One Million US dollars from my late father's account without his consent and deposited it in a fixed account with the help of my Agent, Mr. Richard Anderson. For the time being this is the only thing I can lay hands on until my divorce case is ruled. My movements and activities are restricted so I would need your help to secure this fund for me.
Before writing this email to you, I spoke with my agent and I explained the situation of things to him and I would like to relocate to your country for some personal reasons once the case is over. I would like you to help me receive the money from my Agent and secure an apartment for me within your area and save the rest of the money in your account until my arrival to your country... Let me know if you are willing to assist me on this and I will assure you that you will be rewarded handsomely. If you are ready to help me on this I will contact my agent and then update you on the next step, please respond and text me on my phone number +13216131841. Thank you
Best wishes
Ms Grace

Phone:
+13216131841
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cocoa Beach, FL
Original network provider* Tcg South Florida
(321) 613-1841
3216131841 is a VoIP number provided by GoTextMe with an area code in FL
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.