Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favorkas2014@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favorkas2014@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Zorpia:

Hello My name is FAVOR,it pleased me to write you just to say Hi it will also please me to be your friend also know more about you, contact me (favorkas2014@outlook . com)

Fake profile used:

FF / Data005
24, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 19‑99
, in Austria.

Stolen picture used:

favor.jpg
favor.jpg (7.91 KiB) Viewed 5255 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: favorkas2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:59 pm

Dear,

Good day and thank you for responding to my message i pray the almighty God will give you wisdom to understand my message, my name is Miss favor Kasalla,I am 24 years old and the only daughter of my late father, Dr.Ellison Kasalla,from Sudan. The name might ring a bell to your ears if you know Sudan well,During the war in my country,the rebel loyal to Col. Omar al-Bashir attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in a cold blood.
My father was one of the biggest government contractors and an industrialist and because he did not support Colonel Omar al-Bashir ideas and policy, the president supporters invaded my father's house, our President Colonel Omar al-Bashir sent Rebels to Kill my father, when the Rebels came to our house, I travel back to school on 13th of march Sunday evening and on 14th, the news came to me that my father together with two of our house helper with my late father driver has been killed,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. our President Killed My father and made away with a lot of items in my father's house and company. The death of my father took away all the joy i have as i lost my mother when i was only 7 years old.After the death of my father,i was left with no one to take care of me so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my way with the missionaries to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in an orphanage home here in (Dakar) through the help of the Church. I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize myself and settle things. Yes I don't have any relatives now that i can go to,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact,the only person i have now is Reverend pastor, John Francis, who is heading the missionary. i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when his secretary is less busy in the office.

I like reading, hanging out once a while, shopping and swimming and i like cooking. I hope to hear from you soonest.I would like to know more about you because i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere, truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,some one of vision and truth and i sincerely believe that age difference or distance can not be a barrier to true love and friendship. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and i have attached my pictures for you. I will be hoping to hear from you again soon.

Your friend,
favor.

Header:
Return-Path: <favorkas2014@outlook.com>
Received: from DB4PR02MB0384.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.222.148]) by
Mon, 31 Oct 2016
Subject: MY DEAR I WELL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:18 am

My dear.

How are you today?i hope you are doing fine. Dear my life is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal in this missionary church we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so,its just like one staying in the house of a harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact,the only person i have now is Reverend Father who is heading the missionary. My dear as i told you before i believe that age difference or distance can not be a barrier to honest and true friendship. Please my dear,whenever you want to call me,you can call me with this our Reverend father,s mobile number ( +221776809992 ) so that we can discuss more and i will tell you more things about my life.If you call,tell our Reverend father that you want to speak with me and he will send for me in the female hostel.

As the regards of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is contrary to the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my second year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place.I pray to God everyday to show me the helper of my life and i believe that you are the one God has prepared for me. I have a very important secret i would like to tell you,please i would like you to know that i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is ($2.3 Million US Dollars).

So i will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do as a refugee,and the money can not be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money,l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation. however,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if i should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,you are the only person i have told this because i kept this secret from people in the Missionary here. I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive my message.

Yours truly,

favor.

Profile Elements:
Favor Kas / suclu.adam.56
Active on: August 1st, 2016

FB1.JPG
FB1.JPG (14.86 KiB) Viewed 5228 times

FB2.JPG
FB2.JPG (24.7 KiB) Viewed 5228 times

Phone Number: +221776809992
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:48 pm

My Dear.
How are you today,My dear i am so glad that you are interested to help me out of this my predicament i found myself in. I really thank God for your care and concern for me. Darling i prayed and fasted to God to bring me a trustworthy and honest one like you and i have confidence in you. However,according to what i told you before,i am from Sudan but i am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that took place in my country in the last few years that led to the killing of my parents and other relatives.

According to what i told you before,when i contacted the Bank to claim the money,they advised me to seek for a representative or foreign partner who will help me claim the money because of my refugee status. Please i will like you to make contact with the Bank and ask them the possibility of transferring the money into your account so that i will come and complete my education in your country. Please darling according to what i told you before this place is like prison and i don't want to continue staying here. Please,if you agreed to help me,i will need your information so that i will write a letter to the bank to introduce you as my foreign representative and trustee.

According to what the Bank told me,it is against the law of International financial community for me to claim the money as a refugee. My dear,this is why i seek for a helper of my life and thank God that i have met a good one like you and i believe that you will help me out of this ugly situation. Please,i will like you to send me these following information to enable me write a letter to the bank and introduce you as my foreign partner and trustee;

(1) Your full name. (2) Your home address. (3) Your age.
(4) Your phone number. (5) occupation.

I expect to hear from you soon so that i will write an introduction letter to the bank and also send to you the information of the bank so that you ask them the possibility of transferring the money into your account.
Sincerely yours, Favor Kasalla.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favorkas2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:16 pm

DEAR.
How are you doing today,i believe all is well with you over there and your family.
I thank you ones again for your care and concern for me and i thank God that i will be leaving this camp very soon for a better life soon. I will also like to continue my studies immediately after the transfer of the money to your account. As i told you before,i believe GOD choose you to help me amongst other people on this planet (earth) it's now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the one i am going to depend and trust my life with.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information.

I will give you 25% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner/Trustee and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($2.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

NAME OF THE BANK--- Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
OFFICE ADDRESS---Group 36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh, Scotland EH2 2YB United Kingdom. Tell (+447045774770.)NAME OF THE FOREIGN TRANSFER OFFICER --- Dr. Maxwell Hanson
EMAIL ADDRESS-( infor_bankroyal@aim.com )

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS;
ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR.ELLISON KASSALA)AMOUNT ($2.300.000.00).NEXT OF KIN (FAVOR ELLISON KASSALA)
ACCOUNT NUMBER (01705596596)
SWIFT CODE NUMBER (BIS877)
DEPOSIT CODE NUMBER(BIS78)

Please make sure you send an email to the bank today on how to transfer the $2.3 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind,loyal and honest to you and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to get my ticket and prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there. Bye for now as i wait to hear from you very soon

Yours lovely,
Favor Kasalla.

Phone Number;
+447045774770
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infor_bankroyal@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Royal Bank of Scotland plc.
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB. Phone : +44 .704 5774 770.
Fax : +44 870 9742 477 .

Date, Friday, November, 04, 2016

For your attention:

Sir.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your partner 's letter which we have received.
Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Favor Ellison Kassala that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Ellison Kassala. Is our late customer with account No.01705596596 substantial amount $2.300.000.00 USD (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you. We will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the girl is resident in Senegal which she can help you to get one.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Ellison Kassala (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to late Dr. Ellison Kassala by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory. And are needed to protect our interest. Yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s) please contact our
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Dr. Maxwell Hanson.
On Hot line: +44 704 5774 770.
Fax : +44 870 9742 477.
Email Address: (infor.Royalbank@gmx.com )

For more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully ,
Mrs. Aileen Taylor.
(Secretary Account Department RBS).

Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

Header;
Return-Path: <infor_bankroyal@aim.com>
Received: from 41.83.126.170 by webprd-m95.mail.aol.com (10.74.51.149) with HTTP (WebMailUI);
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/PROCEDURE:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.126.170<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+448709742477
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favorkas2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:03 am

Hello my dear how are you doing now. I pray and hope that you are healthy. Thank you for all your efforts on the way to see that the funds are transferred. God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercy, you are so attentive and friendly. My dear I read through the mail you receive from the bank and I noticed the bank's response to you that there are documents required by the bank for the successful transfer of money on your account. I understand that the bank requires;

1.1 power attorney approved and signed by a lawyer here in Dakar Senegal.
2.An affidavit of oath and support.
3. A copy of the certificate of deposit issued to my late father's bank.
4.A copy of the death certificate of my late father.
bank account information of 5.Your in your country to receive the money.

Darling, as I've said before, I have the deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father loved. But the other two documents, I do not have them and I noticed that they meet the Bank must be obtained here in Senegal by a Senegalese resident lawyer and we need a lawyer to represent us in court to obtain sworn affidavit and support, counsel will also help us prepare our proxy solicitor behalf.The help us get the items that is the power and sworn affidavit and supporting court here Senegal.

As you can see, I am a refugee and a stranger to this country and I have no idea, or how we can get the documents from the High Court of Senegal.I do not know if you can have a chance to travel here for documents. So I met with a lawyer with the reverend father and explained everything to him and he agreed to help. I also told him that my trust and he said that before it will make any service, he wished to discuss with you on the treatment of documents and he agreed to go to court to ask for cost obtaining such documents and help us obtained the documents without wasting time. I will send you the death certificate of my beloved father and the certificate of deposit that are with me as soon as the lawyer got the remaining two documents.I know I can always trust you, as you can see we are almost at the end of the transfer process, God will help us. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting because the bank is ready to transfer once the documents are ready.

The lawyer gave me to give you their contact information so that you can contact for more than discussion.I will contact you lawyer.Below is the interlocutor of the lawyer.

CHIEF PROSECUTOR:
BAR.FRANK Kamara (ESQ.)
Office tel: +221763118959
E-mail: ( frankkamara90@yahoo.fr )
Honey, please contact counsel immediately so he can get us both documents necessary for the transfer, and I firmly believe that we immediately present these documents to the Bank, they will transfer the money to your account so that I would love to come to your country, I pray that God must strengthen and see you through all your future endeavors. I also told the lawyer to help me process my travel documents he promised me that he will make all services us.Please address of the lawyer and also send the letter you received of the bank to the lawyer for his more understanding on what to do, Thank you and God bless you as I hope to hear from you soon.

Affectionately yours,
Favor.

Phone:
+221763118959
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankkamara90@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:29 am

FRANK & FRANKCO LAW CHAMBERS.
SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES OF THE HIGH COURT Of JUSTICE.
NO.40 AVENUE RUBADIAO COLLY.DAKAR SENEGAL.
(2ND-FLOOR) DAKAR,SENEGAL.
TEL=+221 763 118 959.

OUR REF: ALC/VOL. 12, CASE NO. 013182/16
DATE: MONDAY/NOVEMBER/07/2016
POWER OF ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT.

For Your Attention.

Sequel to your mail to my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the Federal high court here for you and your partner.
Authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL,to your account in your country or elsewhere.
Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal. I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr,Ellison Kassala.

2.A copy of His Statement of account. (WHICH WILL BE SEND TO YOU LATER).

It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
In view of above and from my inquiries. It will cost the sum of 350.00 United States dollar for authentication of the power of attorney.

180.00 United States dollar for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid.

50.00 United States dollar for notary stamping at the notary office (before the bank can accept it). And my legal processing fee of 200.00 United States dollar.
Total of (780.00 United States dollar) to get everything done.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH NAME AND ADDRESS OF MY SECRETARY BELOW:

NAME-- BARRY THIERNO SOULEYMANE.
COUNTRY -- SENEGAL.
CITY-- DAKAR.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY. SO THAT WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT THREE WORKING DAYS). NOTE: (WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES) YOU CAN INFORM YOUR PARTNER. MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar (Dr) Frank Kamara.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
No.40 Avenue Rubadiao Colly.Dakar Senegal.
Office tel: (+221 763 118 959).

Header:
Return-Path: <frankkamara90@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.76] by tm1.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2016 09:07:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2016 09:07:33 -0000
Received: from jws700021.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016
Reply-To: Frank Kamara <frankkamara90@yahoo.fr>
Subject: FINDING FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT:

Phone:
+221763118959
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankkamara90@yahoo.fr favorkas2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:19 am

TEL=+221 763 118 959.

DATE: TUESDAY/NOVEMBER/08/2016

For Your Attention.

Sequel to your mail to my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the Federal high court here for you and your partner.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH NAME AND ADDRESS OF MY SECRETARY BELOW:

FULL NAME-- BARRY THIERNO SOULEYMANE.
COUNTRY -- SENEGAL
CITY-- DAKAR

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

Bar (Dr) Frank Kamara.

Darling,

I am so glad to hear from you today especially as you have contacted the lawyer for the remaining documents.Darling,i believe that as soon as we present those documents to the Bank,they will immediately transfer the money to your account so that i will come over to your country to continue my studies. Please i want you to try as much as possible to send the money to the lawyer because i know that the bank would be waiting for us to provide the documents so that they will make the transfer of the funds to your account immediately.Please,i want you to inform me as soon as you send the money to the lawyer.I thank you so much for all your efforts and i believe that i will be with you over there in your country soon to show you how much i appreciate you.God bless you.

Yours forever,
Favor.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankkamara90@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:59 am

TEL=+221 763 118 959.

DATE: TUESDAY/NOVEMBER/08/2016

For Your Attention.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH NAME AND ADDRESS OF MY SECRETARY BELOW:

FULL NAME-- BARRY THIERNO SOULEYMANE.
COUNTRY -- SENEGAL
CITY-- DAKAR

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

Bar (Dr) Frank Kamara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.