Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@linkdonline.igg.biz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@linkdonline.igg.biz

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Skype ID:
live:eyes1st

ABU DHABI ISLAMIC BANK, U.A.E
ISMAIL ALI <info@linkdonline.igg.biz> Today at 17:29
To
Message body
Hello Sir/Ma, Good day... I'm Ismail Ali, a Syrian citizen and I was among the Syrian refugees to Germany but now in Ghana with the help of my late parents Lawyer here in Ghana to enable me claim my late parents property (gold). My late parents deals on gold but they died at the Syrian war incident leaving me as the only child. The gold has reached me and has been sold ($7 Million) and I'm under preparation going to Syria when the war is calm enough for me to go back and my funds are now at the airport warehouse safely kept and been set for delivery at anytime I'm set for Syria. I now search for an investor partner to help invest my funds and I will be pleased if you can stand as my partner in your country and to help me invest on a benefiting investment and all that is needed is a signed contract bond to confirm partnership between both parties to confirm trust, then I will let delivery of the funds go to you and so you make all necessary arrangement to pick me up here to join you in your country as we proceed on the investment as planned.
That's my identity card and I look forward to hearing from you and if there's what you don't understand, then I will be pleased to explain to you accurately for your understanding and it would be my pleasure with all gratitude to your cooperation.
eyes1st@outlook.com
+233244355044

Phone Number:
+233244355044
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.