Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

prueba@alberguesvera.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

prueba@alberguesvera.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:22 pm

NOTICE ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF USD10,500,000.00 TO YOU THROUGH DIPLOMATIC CHANNEL.
HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS <prueba@alberguesvera.com> Today at 17:24
Message body
HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS
ROOM 1C/23, 100 PARLIAMENT STREET,
LONDON SW1A 2BQ, UK.
E-MAIL: cjefferson@mail2uk.com
Telephone: 44 741 847 8053

NOTICE ABOUT THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE SUM OF USD10,500,000.00 THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.

This is to bring to your attention that your inheritance sum of USD10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was recovered by the Anti Fraud Unit of the Metropolitan Police will be leaving London to your country today.

The management of this agency made arrangement for your recovered inheritance sum of USD10,500,000.00 to be conveyed to you through diplomatic delivery because our investigation proved that you are the beneficiary of the funds and we consider it obligatory to fulfill our civic responsibility in engaging the services of a diplomat that will convey the consignment containing the USD10,500,000.00 to you to ensure that your inheritance funds gets to you.

You need to forward your contact cell phone number to me immediately for onward transmission to the diplomat because he will be calling you phone to notify you of his arrival to your country, so it is absolutely important you reconfirm your address and cell phone number to me immediately should in case any changes.

You can reach me on this telephone number: +447418478053 if you wish to speak with me on the phone for more information.

For: HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)

Signed:
Mr. Jefferson Cole.
Director General, Financial Services.
HM Revenue & Customs.
London, United Kingdom.

telephone number: +447418478053
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.