Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

angelawilliam22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

angelawilliam22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:59 am

My Name is Miss Angela Write me direct to my Private Email Address below for my details (angelawilliam22@hotmail.com

miss angela
Female
23 - Valencia / Spain
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: angelawilliam22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:47 pm

ADDITIONS:
Dearest,

Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply. I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it. My Name is Miss. Angela William, i am single 24 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Meador John whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy. This is his telephone No.
(+221 764725925) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Angela William.
Here is also the Email Address of Rev. Meador as follows;
fatherjohnmeador@rocketmail.com

My Late Father William Henshew, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur Sudan. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive among my family now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called SENEGAL With the help of United Nation, where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

My Father deposited the sum of amount in question ( $4.2 Million US DOLLARS ) (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand USD ). in which he used my name Miss William Henshew as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my Father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then I gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my Father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said since I do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf.

So i told our Reverend Pastor, about this, to see if he can help me, but he told me that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf, that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person, that has good profile, to stand for me on this transfer.

He gave me some prayer to maker over it, so i did praying and fasting for two weeks, before i got your contact, so i decided to open up to you because i felt that you are God sent to me. As you know now, I have nothing with me for now, Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education. i really want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp.

Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you, then when i come i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me.
(1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account.
(2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I am asking for your assistant so that you will help me and if the money are transfer i will travel to meet you and we will join together for business investments in your country because I will be very happy if you accept to assist me.i will be able to give you the bank contact information in next mail so that you will contact the bank in other to know the procedure for the transfer. Honey these are the ways you can help me.Waiting for your positive response.

Attached here are some of my picture for you to see whom you are communicating with , and i will also like to see your pictures.
Your lovely,
Angela.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <angelawilliam22@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL125-W13 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 4 Jan 2016

Two Skype ID's for Angela:
angela.william35
live:angelawilliam22_1

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello dear
How are you today i hope you are fine it might sound to you as if i am taking a risk by dealing with somebody unknown to me, but however in my present situation here as a refugee and for the sake of keeping the transaction secret which is very important to me as i consider my refugee condition/status.

Well i do not have any choice than to put my faith in the human trust because some times even in business, you can not help but to trust and hope for positive outcome.
Here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country .

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. All i demand from you is for you to contact the bank on my behalf because i have contacted the bank earlier and the chief financial officer told me that due to my statue as a refugee it is not legal for me to stand and claim my late beloved father's deposit which i am the next of kin. He advice me to look for a foreign partner or trustee who will stand on my behalf and claim the deposited fund of my late beloved father so this is the reason why i choose you the one i love i can not imaging my self falling into a hand of a man that i do not have a feelings for please kindly write to them by there email or you call them on phone if you wish.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION DETAILS

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
INTERNATIONAL BANK-UNITED KINGDOM.
No. 1 Basinghall Avenue
London, EC2V 5DD United Kingdom
TELL: /FAX: +44-7031 870 995
CONTACT PERSON;
Mr. Peter Sands
Foreign Payment manager;
Email Address;
petersands.Scbankplc_uk@accountant.com

DEPOSIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
Name of depositor: Engr.William Henshew
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin: Miss Angela William
Amount deposited: $ 4,2 millones
Account Number: CBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number: RBUKXESB
Deposit Code Number: 2148.

DEAR USE THIS OR MAKE YOUR OWN WRITE UP AND SEND TO THE BANK NOW.

Dear Sir,
My name is............
I am from.............
It is a great pleasure to contact you in regards to the information pass across to me by Miss Angel WIlliam whose Father's name is Late Engineer William Henshew has an account (CBUK745608902546/QB/91/A) in your Bank.
Sir Miss Angela William has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her transfer her inheriting funds valued of $4,200,000USD which her late father deposited in your Bank.
I here by demand that according to advise of Miss Angela William that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.
I will appreciate if you will answer me soon.
Thank you.
From..........

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my darling
i have receive your mail and I think it will not be possible for you to come down here for the processing of those legal documents because of the time factor and traveling expenses, now the point is that we need the service of a lawyer who will legalize and process those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by Bank.
With the help of Reverend father John Meador in charge of our camp, we were able to secure a lawyer who is ready to get those needed documents for us here at the court of law, which will empower the Bank to transfer the money in to your bank account.
Please my dear, you are to contact this lawyer as soon as you receive this mail, meanwhile we have already informed him about you, so feel free and contact him as soon as possible because your attention is highly need by the lawyer which is the reason why he asked us to tell you to contact him.
Here is the contact of the lawyer for you to contact him as soon as you receive this mail.

BARRISTER Cheikh Fallou
Advocates & Solicitors
House 14 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal
Email: bar.cheikhfallou.sn_001@lawyer.com
Tel: +221 707237906

Thank you once again for this great help which is going to turn my life around.god must surely see you through in all your efforts.
Yours truly,
Angela.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
CHEIKH AND FALLOU LAW FIRM (Esq.)
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
17 Lexington Ave. Dendave B. P. 3351
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No: +221 - 707 - 237 - 906
================================================================================
Greetings Mr. ,

This Law Office has been informed by your Partner Miss Angela William
about you on the legal requirements by the Bank in London to transfer
her late father money to your bank account as her Appointed Trustee.

I hereby write to inform you that I have submitted your application at
the court earlier these Morning and the application has been approved
in your favor but now awaiting the official payment of the sum of (£425 GBP Pounds ) only

BELLOW IS THE COST OF EACH DOCUMENTS:

1. Power of Attorney Fee = (£185 GBP Pounds)

2. Swearing of Affidavit of Oath, Fee = ( £160 GBP Pounds )

3. Legalization of Death Certificate, Fee = (£40 GBP Pounds )

4. Legalization of Last Statement of Account,Fee = (£40 GBP Pounds )

TOTAL COST FOR LEGAL DOCUMENTS = ( £425 GBP Pounds ) ONLY.

We shall proceed with the processing and legalization of those
required legal documents in your favor immediately we receive from you
the sum of
TOTAL ( £425 GBP POUNDS ).

In order to receive this money fast I request you send it by ( Western
Union Money Transfer ) OR ( MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER ) with the following
receiving names and information bellow;

Names: Daniel Joshua
Address: Rue; 14 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue
City: Dakar
Amount: ( £425 GBP POUNDS )

You are also advise to send the payment information to me soon after
you make the payment to enable me cash the money here. On receipt of
the above amount the legal documents will be ready within two days.

Regards

Yours sincerely in Service,
Bar. Cheikh Fallou (Esq.)
(Senior Advocate).
Solicitors & Advocates/ Legal Practitioners
CHEIKH & FALLOU LAW FIRM
17 Lexington Ave. Dendave B.P. 3351V

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bar.cheikhfallou.sn_001@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.208.186.186] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan (via
HTTP); Tue, 12 Jan 2016
From: "BAR.CHEIKH FALLOU" <bar.cheikhfallou.sn_001@lawyer.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
CHEIKH AND FALLOU LAW FIRM (Esq.)
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
17 Lexington Ave. Dendave B. P. 3351
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No: +221 - 707 - 237 - 906
================================================================================
Greetings Mr. ,

Here is the Detail Information of the Account you will use and send the Money as you have described which include the following;

NAME - MR. PREIRA JOSEPH
ACCOUNT NUMBER - 304500002747
BANK CODE - SN153 ROUND POINT CASE BI
CODE GUICHET - 01304
CLE RIB - 09
DOMICIALATION - PA.U8
SWIFT : UNAF SNDA

Meawhile as soon as you Pay In the Money try and scan the Payment Slip and send to me.

Regards

Yours sincerely in Service,
Bar. Cheikh Fallou (Esq.)
(Senior Advocate).
Solicitors & Advocates/ Legal Practitioners
CHEIKH & FALLOU LAW FIRM
17 Lexington Ave. Dendave B.P. 3351V

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221764725925
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447035912252
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031833448
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031870995
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448704959626
Number billable as national rate number

+221707237906
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 am

Honey good morning and how are you doing today and how is work my love for i have missed you aloty and you have refuse to write me nor to call me to know how i am feeling or doing is unfair my love.

Darling i have been trying to see how we can get all this done but is not easy and i have been begging the Lawyer to help us get another Account to you so that things will begin again.

My love the Lawyer sent me this New Account which he said that his Colleague said that it is a Current Account that can ork all over the World and he said that it is the Account of His Colleague that he gave you before so use it and send in the Money for the papers, I love you so much kiss.

ACCOUNT DETAIL INFORMATION;
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER - MR. PREIRA JOSEPH
CODE BANQUE - SN153
CODE GUICHET - 01304
NUMERO DE COMPTE - 304010008789
CLE RIB - 39
DOMICILIATION - PARCELLES ASSAINIES UNITE 8 ROUND POINT CASE BI
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Good day my dear,

This is your friend Angela William, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new Partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my Partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Senegal, his name is Rev. Father John Meador and his email address is as follows:
( fatherjohnmeador3vs16@outlook.com )

TELEPHONE NUMBER - +221768890373

Ask her to send you a certified BANK DRAFT of ( US$50,000 ) ( Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev. Father John Meador and instruct her where to send you the bank draft.

You are to contact her with the following Information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK DRAFT WILL BE DELIVERED TO:

3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):

4. NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY:
Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the my New Partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Father John Meador on how the BANK DRAFT can be delivered to you.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with her soon after you read this massage. And don't forget to inform me after you receive and cash the Bank Draft. Have a pleasant day.

Yours truly friend
Angela.

Phone Number:
+221768890373
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.