Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mark.williams0610@gmail.com - Oasis

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mark.williams0610@gmail.com - Oasis

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#14614]

What name did the scammer use?*: Mark Williams
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mark.williams0610@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 51
Scammer's Skype name.: Mark Williams
Scammer's Skype username . .*: mark.cathy2016
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Oasis
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Google Hangouts & Skype
How much money did they demand?: None
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233271767370 & +19045724318
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deleted from Hangouts & Skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Same scammer posted online as Charles Presten. Has multiple aliases, multiple email address, multiple phone numbers. He didn't ever email me photos of himself but he did of a boy he said was his son. I only ever saw him on webcam, and on the scammer site where he was posted.
=
skype name: Mark Williams
skype profile ID: mark.cathy2016
Jacksonville, United States
BD: Tuesday, October 6, 1964
Female
English
-
+233271767370
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)

+19045724318
(904) 572-4318
9045724318 is a VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in Fernandina Beach, FL, redirected to the scammer who is in Ghana.

markskype1.PNG
markskype1.PNG (135.38 KiB) Viewed 5805 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Mark Williams AKA several other names

Unread postby Sickened » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:40 am

I'm embarrassed to admit that it took me almost three months before I decided that I should ignore the placating words of the person I thought I was building a relationship with, and start looking for information on scammers and, to my horror, I found I was being targeted and the person/people I was talking to were seriously bad dudes. Had I been better informed I would have spotted them straight away, but prior to this experience I honestly didn't know how prolific this stuff is and would have always thought myself smart enough to spot it straight up. I had talked to them about scamming once, quite early on when I though the flattery was a bit excessive, just testing to see how they responded - and they were super cool under pressure, enough to make me feel bad and a bit paranoid for suspecting them! On Sunday, after two weeks of repeated online searches looking for information I finally found the man who I had, (supposedly), been talking to. He was listed on a scam warning website with several aliases, email address, phone numbers, and many more pictures than I had seen. To say I felt sick is an understatement, I literally felt like I was going to vomit and I went dizzy from the shock.
I consider myself lucky, despite him dropping hints that he needed money, I didn't fall into it, mostly because he said he was travelling from the US to Ghana, to buy land. The mention of Ghana was what made the alarm bell finally start clanging wildly, instead of the mild jingle the flattery had caused. Then when he sent me fake documents relating to land purchase, I started thinking about how I could get rid of these people without pissing them off. A couple of months into the 'relationship' I had been to the races one afternoon and came home three sheets to the wind, and got a little amorous with my online boyfriend, (Idiot!! Yes, I DO know better than that), and of course the first thing I worried about was the potential for blackmail, I didn't even need to read up about how recordings are made of victims, I guessed before I even found information on that. Man, did I curse that winner that came home on the second last race and made me buy that third bottle of wine at the track! Anyway, when he was hinting for a loan I told him several times that I was broke and had more bills than I could pay, and it was around then that the contact started to dwindle. During these last two weeks it's dwindled so much that I've hardly heard from them. I have blocked all contact now, but they do know where I work so I have that hanging over me. I'm hoping that they will consider me a non-starter because I didn't volunteer funds at any stage. Regardless, I would saw my own legs off before giving these creeps money.
The other thing that I find disturbing about the whole thing is that I strongly suspect that the man they use in their images and videos is actually himself one of their victims, and they may well use my images for the same purpose. I have quite a lot of information which has lead me to believe this is the case, and I also was given the name and address of a woman in the US who I suspect is part of their network, (this was when I said I was going to send him a Thanksgiving present. He told me to send it to this woman because he would be there for Thanksgiving. This conversation took place just before he announced that he was travelling to Ghana). I referenced her details through a US website and found the matching individual. She has a Hispanic background, and it seemed too co-incidental that the couple of occasions that I spoke to my 'boyfriend' he had a slight Chicano accent, American but with a hint of Mexican in there. Usually the Africans do crap accents even if their English is passable, but this guy was pretty good so I suspect he actually was from the US.
Sickened
New survivor

Re: Mark Williams AKA several other names

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

They had followed all the usual methods, get me off a date site quickly, profess affection at warp speed, etc, but because I wasn’t aware of how they operate I was none the wiser. I haven’t had any contact from them for about 48 hours, only blocked them 24 hours ago, but when these doc’s came through I did start dropping hints that I knew what was going on. Also, when I didn’t offer money, (they didn’t outright ask for it, only hinted), the contact dropped right off. It had been twice daily for two months and suddenly reduced to a few minutes for a few days and barely anything for the past week. The photos and videos they use are reported online for being used in scams under the name of Charles Presten, but I have a feeling that the person in the photos may actually be another victim of theirs.

The pictures are reported online for being used in scams since 2010. There are reports even mentioning a video with the same person the scammers are using while pretending to be on cam with their victims.

Emails:

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hello xxx ,

Good morning to you and how are you doing as well as your night not forgetting your family ? I thank you for your email and i appreciate taking your time to write to me . Thanks very much for telling me more wonderful things about yourself.I know there are more things about you that i will get to know as time goes on cos you sound very nice to me.I like your qualities and that's the qualities am looking from a woman to share the rest of my life with me.

I want you to know that I do not take friendship for granted and I'm not looking for another friend, but rather something more than that.I feel like I've accomplished a lot with my time on this planet. Am a Pentecostal but attend occasionally. I believe everything on this earth is a blessing from God and owns it existence by Him. I love to travel, go the theater, movies, dining, camping, live music and exploring new places.This might be as difficult as describing myself. I am honest,intelligent, open-minded, creative with ideas,and have a sense of humor.I am also patient and affectionate.

My perfect match is intelligent, fun loving, funny , humble and honest. People would describe her as nice.I consider myself a genuine, easygoing, person who usually looks on the bright side of things and has a lot to offer the right woman.I see myself sharing my life with someone who really thinks she can make a difference in this world, even if it's just by giving encouragement or a compliment to someone who needs it. Physical looks means nothing to me , I care more about the heart and soul.The hardest part is chemistry, you know that magic, it can be found when there is a good and serious communication . She loves family and friends.She likes to try new things and has a twinkle in her eye when we see each other.She likes to exercise at times and takes care of her body.

I get in some form of exercise daily, a walk, weights, etc. I would like the woman I will meet to take good care of her body,just in shape and active.Most of all,my ideal woman must love herself and love what she does.She should be passionate about life and her livelihood . I believe passion should spill over into your entire life and involve those you love.I'm attracted to a woman with a positive attitude,someone who is motivated,caring and aware of her own inner strengths. Someone who is tender and yet has inner strength and can look me in the eye when she speaks and touch me lovingly. I really miss this in my life . I have everything i need in life and only missing you the right woman to spend the rest of my life with . It's time i enjoy life with the right woman .

This is also something about me which i know it's important you know . I will be looking forward to your response whenever you can . Please stay bless and out of troubles . Be safe

Mark

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hello Lady xxx ,

It feels good looking forward to chatting with you and you showed up online . I will use this opportunity to reply to your email while you are out there . Thank you for your email . I am very happy to read from you as i have been looking forward to it . Yes religion is part of me . I have the same heart as you . I have no problem with others belief and i give maximum respect to whatever any other person believes . We are different people with different hearts and different points of views in life . I am glad to chat with you for few minutes and also to see you before going out . My adoptive parents were both members of the Pentecostal Church so i was raised up into it .

XXX , we just met few days ago but i like how things are going with us , very easy to communicate , laugh and understanding each other . I really like it and it feels good . These are positive steps and it tells we may have a good ending , it a matter of time . I want to thank you for deactivating your profile from oasis just to give me your time and attention . It means a lot to me . I am one woman man and i believe in one woman one relationship . You are very unique and every man who knows what he want in life will want to have a woman like you as a partner . I am happy to be the man to have you now , and i am willing to go to any length to know you much better . I am not in a rush .

It does not take a day to build up a relationship , it takes much time to build a good and strong relationship . There cannot be a good relationship if there is no honest friendship with the qualities of understanding , honesty , mutual respect . With these qualities , there will always be a good relationship . I am happy to read from your previous email that , accepting my son won't be a problem to you if things turn out positive . I am a positive person and i have faith in everything i do . I hope to read back from you as soon as possible . I will be online waiting for you . Be safe

Mark

Fake document used in scam:

accountid0.PNG

accountid.PNG

Stolen pictures used in scam:

mark.jpg
mark.jpg (7.28 KiB) Viewed 5809 times

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

mark3.jpg
mark3.jpg (10.64 KiB) Viewed 5809 times

mark4.jpg
mark4.jpg (17.38 KiB) Viewed 5809 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

edmund.hackson@yahoo.com - Zorpia

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Zorpia:

hello dear how are you doing

im doing great my name is hackson and i will like to contact you to get to know you more so can you give me your skype id or email address
tanks

can i get your skype id

edmund.hackson@yahoo.com
i will be waiting for your reply

Fake profile used:

edmund / edmundhackson
49, Freeport, New York, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 44‑60
, in Germany.

Stolen pictures used:
- one of the pictures is a stolen picture of Sgt Timothy Hoke, reported before online for being used in romance scams.

edmund.jpg

edmund1.jpg

edmund2.jpg

On Facebook as Edmund Hackson since September 30, with the same stolen pictures.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

live:markdonald2053 - skype

Unread postby Matilda Brown » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:14 pm

firefly wrote:Zorpia:

hello dear how are you doing

im doing great my name is hackson and i will like to contact you to get to know you more so can you give me your skype id or email address
tanks

Just today he has registered in Skype. Be vigilant!!!!! Now he is working in Russia. :D

Skype name: Mark Donald
Skype profile ID: live:markdonald2053
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5319 times
Matilda Brown
New survivor

Re: mark.williams0610@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Thank you for the update. Best option after reporting here: block and never keep the contact with the scammer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.