Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

allisonrogers68@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

allisonrogers68@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:13 pm

DateMeFree:

How are you doing and i hope all is well with you over there? i am Allison Rogers,32 years old,5.4 ft tall,135 pound,100% friendly,i am an animal fan,i love to cuddle kiss and just relax,i got your post on dateme free.com and i will like to know you if you don't mind,I know people say online dating is weird but life is too.... please get back to me real soon.... thanks Note: You can also text me on (317) 7431649 or hit me up on my personal email address at allisonrogers68@gmail.com

Profile used:

allisonrogers68
- 32 y/o female
- waschington, USA
- English, English, English
- Tailoring
- Have no children
Am simple, am loving and caring, I seek a true love partner with good marriage potentials Laughing

Ideal match description:
a man that has a loving heart

Picture used:

allison.PNG
allison.PNG (102.04 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

+13177431649 - VoIP number provided by Enflick with an area code in Greenwood, IN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: allisonrogers68@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Email:

Thank you for taking your time to write me, My name is Allison, am 32yrs, am staying with my Grandma in Arkansas,
I don't have children for now as am still single and am never married before, I just log on to datemefree.com some Weeks ago...the site was actually introduced to me by a friend of mine who recently Got married...and I can bet it you will be the first person to have my contacts...I will like to have kids in the future, but it has to be with my husband, not just with any man, I have been cheated in the past and am taking my time not to rush into any form of relationship..am just too scared to be heartbroken again.....lastly am into buying and selling of Merchandises like Antiques,Art Frames and Baby Rollers , I have travelled a lot.to different countries. Like, Kenya, Turkey and Switzerland I will like to know more about you and see if we are on the same page of life, ...Kindly tell me more about you too and tell me about the type of woman you are looking for...I will be waiting to hear from you again....here are some photos for you, i hope you will like them....I will appreciate if you can keep it real with me, and I will never disappoint you in any aspect....am always Fun to be with, I will be waiting patiently for your response, hugs and kisses

(stolen) Pictures received with the email:

allison.PNG

allison1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.