Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandraanderson20016@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sandraanderson20016@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:49 pm

How is your day, please I need to have a conversation with you via email, this is my email:( sandraanderson20016@gmail.com ) I will tell you more when I get your reply in my email box.Have a nice.day
Yours Sandra

Header:
Return-Path: <bhurji@bhurjisurfacegrinder.com>
Received: from [::1] (port=38280 helo=indianarmour.com) by gains.256gbserver.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from <bhurji@bhurjisurfacegrinder.com>) id 1blsXb-0004bF-M4; Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:29:04 +0530
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016
Subject: hello

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 198.15.81.90<br>Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc<br> City: Bangalore<br>Country of Origin: India<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sandraanderson20016@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your email, my dear I really want to establish a long term relationship with you, after I have gone through your profile on the site, there is a reason why I choose to establish a relationship with you, I will use this opportunity to tell you all about myself. I attach my picture to this mail, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently I am in Afghanistan at war zone for ( PEACEKEEPING mission ) due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Lt. Gen. Sandra Anderson, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavor crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. Her staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:

1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Houstonian
2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame

My dear I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest.

Yours
Faithfully General,
Sandra Anderson.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sandraanderson20016@gmail.com gdssc17@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:42 am

Sir/Madam

This is to acknowledge the receipt of mail dated.Sep 28, 2016 which it's content is highly appreciated.

Meanwhile, without trust there will be no business. Therefore, I wish to create an everlasting family relationship with you after the successful completion of this great project. More so, I humbly request that you become truthful & honest to me because this money($9 Million dollars) is what I will finally rest my hope upon after my Military retirement service.

More importantly, I have offered you 30% of the total amount for your sincere assistance to aid me secure this consignment box from the accredited Red Cross Diplomat who has finally arrived with the consignment truck box in Switzerland and made deposit of the consignment in a Private Security Vault Company awaiting your arrival and meeting with you for Logistics/Clearance of the box to you.

Therefore, I Urge you make contact with the Security Company information stated below where the Consignment box is presently deposited by the accredited Red Cross Diplomat for onward hand-over to you as soon as the financial obligations owed to the Red Cross Special Envoy & Security Company is settled.

Director's name : Dr Charles Dan
Security Company name: Global Digital Security Services Company.
E-Mail: gdssc17@gmail.com
Tel :+41-7795-420-31

Finally, I solicit you forward all your relevant contact information to me and the Security Company (ie) Direct Mobile number, Country,Personal e-mail address & scan copy of your passport/Identification which shall be used for accreditation /Verification Release Approval of the Consignment box from the Security Company. Be informed that the Red Cross Diplomat & Security firm do not know the content of the consignment box because it is sealed and declared Family Treasure box. Note, that the Security Company shall give you the cost /requirement needed before the immediate release oft he consignment box.

Congratulations in advance.
Regards,
Miss Sandra

Phone Number:
+41779542031
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location
Original network provider* LycaMobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:39 am

Attn: ,

This is to notify you on the need for you to come down to Geneva-Switzerland and claim your consignment box deposited here in our Security Vault.

Be informed that it was deposited on behalf of Ms Sandra Anderson by an accredited Red Cross Diplomat and the Diplomatic Delivery fees/Security Handling Charges are yet to be paid, which amounted ($10,500.00). Also, this stipulated fees shall be paid upon your arrival at the Global Diplomatic Security Service Company (GDSSC) here in Geneva-Switzerland.

Therefore, we implore you to quickly arrange yourself as to come here to sign your Final Release Shipment Clearance Bond Documents to enable us effect the release of the consignment box to you without delay.

Finally, I solicit you forward to us your scan copy of International Passport,Direct mobile number,Residential Address and your flight schedule to enable commence/ Facilitate on the immediate processing release of the consignment box before your arrival. Note, that time is of essence in concluding the release of this consignment box under our custody as to avoid attracting demurrage fees.

Be guided accordingly.

I look forward hearing from you.

Regards,

Dr Charles Dan.

Director-GDSSC

(Geneva-Switzerland)

TEL:+41-7795-42031.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gdssc17@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Attn: ,

Be informed that time is of essence in this transaction and you are expected to do the needful without delay.

As well, Ms Sandra is not happy with this delay because some vital documents like the Deposit Certificate bearing your name has been submitted to our company in your favour. Therefore, we expect you to act very fast.

Finally, we request you forward to us any proof of identification, your full detailed information including your country & telephone numbers respectively.

We look forward to your getting all the required information.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Dr Charles Dan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gdssc17@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:03 am

Attn:

This is to inform you that the Diplomatic Delivery of your Consignment trunk box has been perfected for onward delivery via America today. Also,you have to make the payment of the required fees($10,500) upon the arrival of the accredited Special Envoy-Mr John Moris in your country. All other deposited documents by Ms Sandra to the Company shall be sent later to you via registered Dhl Courier Delivery.

Be informed that your Consignment Reference Code is: MS/RS/DDCM-003. This is because you might be required to confirm this Reference Code by the Special Delivery Envoy for clarification if necessary. He will route his arrival movement via Florida-USA base on their Immunity Coverage.

More so, I was informed today by the Release officer at the Consignment Procurement Delivery Centre before the consignment endorsement approval that it is in accordance under their International Delivery Ethics that the beneficiary will pay this stipulated fees of (10,500$) upon arrival in America, meant for Logistics/Handling Clearance Charge.Therefore, you are adviced to quickly raise this fees while you wait for the arrival of the Special Delivery Envoy-Mr John Moris. He shall communicate with you upon arrival in America.

Lastly, as soon as you confirm that you have received the consignment box then I will arrange for my trip to meet with you in USA. I thank God that we have finally come to the successful completion of this business deal. Kindly, send me any proof of I.D Card or photo hence you have no International Passport for easy Identification by the Special Delivery Envoy upon arrival in your country.

Congratulations in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,
Dr Charles Dan.
Tel:+41-77954-2031

Note. Please, do ensure that you keep this transaction top-secret and confidential until you receive this consignment box.Also, be informed that the Special Delivery Envoy-Mr John Moris do not know the content of the consignment box. It was declared as Family Treasure Box as to avoid diversion of fund. As well, I have called you several times yet to no avail. I request you give me an urgent call now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Hello Dear,

Good day and how are you doing, i hope fine.
Have you come in contact with the Security Company and what is there response.

I will wait to here from you soon.

Take care
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:14 am

Hello ,

I am glad to received your mail and i sent mail to Security company to know the reason why they have not reply your mail, but Security company director said he has called you several time from Switzerland but you fail to pick up your call.

Secondly are you with the 10,500 Dollar they charge you? that is for clearance over there in your country and according to Security Company director, he mentioned to me through mails that consignment box has lifted up to your country but you fail to pick you call from them why?

Finally, i need you to call Security Company now and inform them you're ready with the money so that they can deliver the consignment box to you immediately while i take permission from Army Camp immediately.

Thank and hoping to hear good news from you,

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Sandra Anderson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:24 am

Dear ,

Please, be informed that your consignment box has long arrived United states of America awaiting for collection by you from the Special Envoy-Mr John Moris. As well,I have severally called you on phone without picking. Therefore, request you send us your direct mobile number for easy communication. Bear in mind that time is of essence in getting this project completed.

Finally, I request you send scan copy of your I.D card hence you do not have passport to enable the special envoy identify you immediately upon your arrival. Also, I do hope that you have been able to raise the ($10,500) meant for Handling/ Clearing charge.

I await your urgent reply.

Regards,
Dr Charles Dan

Hello Mr. ,

I am glad to hear from you again Mr. , your explanation is understandable but after going through your mail then i contacted Mr. Charles Don the head of security company and informed him on what you said but Mr. Charles Don replied me immediately and said he will send you Account information on where you make the payment.

Mr. Charles Don, went further and explain to me that they will like you to call them through the telephone number or you can give him your telephone number to reach you for more directive.

Nevertheless, He said he need your identity card for identification of rightful owner so that when Diplomat they sent will meet so that he can be able to identify you through id card, so kindly scan your identity card to Mr Charles Don through the email address and up date me, finally try and make the payment so that they can deliver the Box while i take permission and join you immediately.

Thank and have pleasant day,
Yours sincerely,
Miss. Sandra Anderson

Dear ,

You are hereby instructed to make cash deposit into the below two accounts in America. As soon as it is done by you then you quickly scan the payment slip via e-mail to enable our office confirm and receive the payment here in Geneva-Switzerland.

Below are the (2) bank accounts you are requested to make the cash deposit of ($10,500.00) in America. You can go to any branch of Wells Fargo Bank that is close to you and make the cash deposit without delay while you send me the scan copy of the payment slip.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Address: Pennsylvania.
Account Name: Olusegun G.Wilson
A/C No: 261892XXXX
Amt expected: $1,000

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank.
Bank Address:Pennsylvania.
Account Name: Abiodun O.Balogun
A/c No: 101005896XXXX
Amt expected:$9,500

Finally, kindly make this payment as indicated above to enable us get this project completed.

Regards,
Dr Charles Dan.

Hello Mr. ,

According to mail i received from Security Company that they have given you account information where you make the cash deposit, try to comply with them by making the payment and scan payment slip to them while you follow up the directive instruction on where you will meet them, please am waiting to hear that you have receive the consignment box and settle.

Dear ,

You are hereby instructed to make cash deposit into the below two accounts in America. As soon as it is done by you then you quickly scan the payment slip via e-mail to enable our office confirm and receive the payment here in Geneva-Switzerland.

Below are the (2) bank accounts you are requested to make the cash deposit of ($10,500.00) in America. You can go to any branch of Wells Fargo Bank that is close to you and make the cash deposit without delay while you send me the scan copy of the payment slip.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank

Bank Address: Pennsylvania.

Account Name: Olusegun G.Wilson

A/C No: 261892XXXX

Amt expected: $1,500

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank.

Bank Address:Pennsylvania.

Account Name:Abiodun O.Balogun

A/c No: 101005896XXXX

Amt expected:$4500.

Bank of America
Act name: E. T. LLC.
A/c No: 50101703XXXX
Amt expected: $5000.

Finally, kindly make this payment as indicated above to enable us get this project completed.

Regards,

Dr Charles Dan.

Hello Mr. ,

How are today, please have you be able to make the cash deposit to security company? Have you received the consignment box from security company, please try and make the payment to them so that everything will be okay, waiting for your urgent respond.Sandra Anderson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Dear ,

Please, be informed that time is of essence in this transaction. You are only instructed to withdraw money from your bank account then enter into any of the given bank branches and make a cash deposit of the amount stated in each bank account.

Note, that you are not expected to transfer the money from your bank account to either of the given banks mentioned.

Lastly, try and make the cash deposit now into the (3) given bank accounts while you forward me the slip without delay.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Dr Charles Dan.

Hello ,

How are you today,i hope all is well. please have you make the cash deposit to security company? Have you received the consignment box from security company,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.