Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomat.peter.baker@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello
I’m Diplomat Peter Baker;i successful arrival in London with your Two recovered Consignment Boxes i have been instructed by my Government to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal documentations/certificate to prove to them that the Fund is no way related with Drug nor Fraud Money.I have presented the legal documentations/certificate the custom for their verification and they are very much pleased with the legal documentations/certificate I presented.as I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of.as I can accompany you to your Bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with the legal documentations/certificate i have with me backing up your delivery. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I get to your house as that it’s the Diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver. Please do send me the below information of yourself, so that i can verify them with your information i have on the legal documentations/certificate, so that i will not make any mistake by making the delivery to the wrong person.
YOUR FULL NAME: ====================
ADDRESS: =====================
MOBILE NO.:=======================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:================
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:==================
I will send you my flight information as soon as i receiver your reply and the fee $250us dollar for the letter of authority to deliver from the office of the presidency you are sending the $250 as prove of payment in your name.send to the below name;
RECEIVER'S NAME:MOSES AGBERIA KULE
AMOUNT:$250
QUESTION:FOR
ANSWER:PROVE OF PAYMENT.
Send me the mtch and the sender's name as soon as you make the pay.
Best Regards,
Diplomat. MR PETER BAKER

Header:
Return-Path: <diplomat.peter.baker@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x241.google.com (mail-oi0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241])
From: "peter.baker@diplomat.com" <diplomat.peter.baker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016
Subject: Hello
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: diplomat.peter.baker@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:31 am

Yes UNITED NATION.I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of. as i can accompany you to your Bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with the legal documentations/certificate i have with me backing up your delivery. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I get to your house as that it’s the Diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver. Please do send me the below information of yourself, so that i can verify them with your information i have on the legal documentations/certificate, so that i will not make any mistake by making the delivery to the wrong person.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:28 am

Hello ,
i well receive your email and the content is well noted.thanks for all the information you send to me.i call our travel agency and I have been given my ticket and below, is my flight information from London Heathrow international airport to

Flight
American Airlines #91
Aircraft Type : 772

Departs 5:00p
London, Heathrow Airport
(LHR GMT+1)

Arrival 7:55p
Chicago, O'Hare International Airport
(ORD)

Flight
American Airlines #3690
Aircraft Type : ER4

Departs 10:00p
Chicago, O'Hare International Airport
(ORD)

So this is my travel plan. When I get to International Airport i will call you.I will not stop pleading with you that it is very important for you to stay with in touch with me especially now that there is this development on your delivery. but you have to send the $250us dollar for the letter of authority to deliver from the office of the presidency you are sending the $250 as prove of payment in your name.send to the below name;

ANSWER:YES

i try calling you and i did not hear from you do you want me to cancel my flight

I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU SO MY FLIGHT WAS CANCEL. NOW I CAN ONLY BOOK MY FLIGHT AFTER YOUR PAY THE $250USD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:00 am

Good Day
I'm sorry for my late response. I was very busy. i have not in Ghana and $250us dollar for the letter of authority to deliver from the office of the presidency you are sending the $250 as prove of payment in your name you can only send it using any fest money transfer like RIA TRANSFER, MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER. ETC .send to the below name;

ANSWER:YES
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:33 pm

Good day,

below is the account details;

Bank Name:Access Bank Ghana.
A/C Name: Jacqueline Nimako-Wiredu.
A/C Number: 0251621684891.
Swift Code: ABNGGHAC.
Bank Address: GP 353 Osu-Accra Ghana

Do send me the transfer slip for prove of payment in your name and for your country not to delay the transfer let the sending purpose be 'DOMESTIC USE'

Regards,
Peter Baker
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:10 am

Hello ,
i well receive your email and the content is well noted.i call Ghana for a different account but i think there is other way because i have a delivery to make in texas leaving for it Monday i have beg the office to allow me pay the $250usd so that when i meet with you, you can pay me back. below, is my flight information from London Heathrow international airport to Dallas, Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport and to on 3/10/2016

Flight
American Airlines #51
Aircraft Type : 772

Departs 9:30a
London, Heathrow Airport
(LHR GMT+1)

Arrival 1:40p
Dallas, Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport
(DFW GMT-5)
Duration : 10h 10m

Below is the flight details from texas to

So this is my travel plan.I will not stop pleading with you that it is very important for you to stay with in touch with me especially now that there is this development on your delivery. We have to talk on the phone regular, i have been trying to call you but you dont ask your phone.

Regards,
PETER Bake
My roam line: +233548736373
My London: +442033223727

Hello

I wait to hear from you yesterday after i send you my flight details but you did not write back.Before anything, I want to say here that I am so much disappointed because the truth was hidden from me and nearly landed me into a serious trouble. I would’ve sent this before now but I decided it is something I can handle. Anyway, as the recipient of this delivery you deserve the right to get full update. Hence my sending you a detailed explanation of the present situation here in Ghana int’l airport.

I couldn’t be in the next flight to your country because of my encounter with the Texas Revenue and Customs officers here in the airport. It all started when I went to collect your box to check them into the airline and collect my boarding pass. As protocol demands, I have to present the box to the Texas Revenue and Customs officers for inspection before the airline staff that I paid for will tag and check them into the airline. But on seeing the box were carried by non-inspection certificate, they asked me the actual content of the box. Because they’ve gotten cases where materials been carried by the non-inspection certificate are usually of criminal things. I told them the box contain family precious belongings just as I know. But they insisted that they must open the box, initially I refused because the box were carried non-inspection certificate and that they have no right to open it. So after much argument I got the assurance from them that they are not going to force open the box only they want to scan with their new state of the art machine. So I allowed them and to the surprise of everybody it was discovered that your box contain neatly arranged piles of foreign currency in US Dollars.it was estimated millions of USD.

With this discovery, the Texas Revenue and Customs officers were very angry with me that I lied to them. They told me that they now suspects that I’m into money laundering and also possibly want to use the money to sponsor terrorism. I told them once again that I never knew the box contains this amount of money, else I wouldn’t have come with it in box but would have done a bank to bank international wire transfer.

It was not an easy issue for me, to the extent that they collected my cell phone together with all my travel documents (international passport)

Presently now, i have been able to talk to them and they told me that they will only let me make the flight to on one condition and that is i must declare the money here in Texas before i depart for . I have declared the box with the custom but they still insisted that they will want me to get consignment fund declaration certificate and without that i cannot make my flight.i was told that the consignment fund declaration certificate will cost you $1,500USD. The Customs will give me Account here in Texas so that you can deposit the $1,500USD, so that i can proceed with your delivery immediately without delay.

Regards

Phone:
+442033223727
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* (aq) Limited trading as aql
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:25 am

Hello

I wait to hear from you 10/10/2016 after i send you my flight details but you did not write back

i want you to read the below email i send it to you 4/10/2016

.Before anything, I want to say here that I am so much disappointed because the truth was hidden from me and nearly landed me into a serious trouble. I would’ve sent this before now but I decided it is something I can handle. Anyway, as the recipient of this delivery you deserve the right to get full update. Hence my sending you a detailed explanation of the present situation here in Texas int’l airport.

I couldn’t be in the next flight to your country because of my encounter with the Texas Revenue and Customs officers here in the airport. It all started when I went to collect your box to check them into the airline and collect my boarding pass. As protocol demands, I have to present the box to the Texas Revenue and Customs officers for inspection before the airline staff that I paid for will tag and check them into the airline. But on seeing the box were carried by non-inspection certificate, they asked me the actual content of the box. Because they’ve gotten cases where materials been carried by the non-inspection certificate are usually of criminal things. I told them the box contain family precious belongings just as I know. But they insisted that they must open the box, initially I refused because the box were carried non-inspection certificate and that they have no right to open it. So after much argument I got the assurance from them that they are not going to force open the box only they want to scan with their new state of the art machine. So I allowed them and to the surprise of everybody it was discovered that your box contain neatly arranged piles of foreign currency in US Dollars.it was estimated millions of USD.

With this discovery, the Texas Revenue and Customs officers were very angry with me that I lied to them. They told me that they now suspects that I’m into money laundering and also possibly want to use the money to sponsor terrorism. I told them once again that I never knew the box contains this amount of money, else I wouldn’t have come with it in box but would have done a bank to bank international wire transfer.

It was not an easy issue for me, to the extent that they collected my cell phone together with all my travel documents (international passport)

Presently now, i have been able to talk to them and they told me that they will only let me make the flight to on one condition and that is i must declare the money here in Texas before i depart for . I have declared the box with the custom but they still insisted that they will want me to get consignment fund declaration certificate and without that i cannot make my flight.i was told that the consignment fund declaration certificate will cost you $1,500USD. The Customs will give me Account here in Texas so that you can deposit the $1,500USD, so that i can proceed with your delivery immediately without delay.

Regards
Peter
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:48 pm

do you have the $1,500usd needed by the Texas Revenue and Customs officers so that i can ask them to give me account
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Below is the account details i was told that they can only accept deposit no transfer you have to go and deposit the $1,500usd no transfer and send me the deposit slip so that i can give it to them.

Bank:BANK OF AMERICA .
Account number: 4880 6535 XXXX.
Account Name:O. T.
Address: Houston, TX. 77082.
Bank Address:2344 Highway 6 South Houston, TX. 77077 BANK OF AMERICA Account: 4880 6535 XXXX.
Routing/ABA: 026009593.
Swift code: BOFAUS3N.

Regards,
PETER Bake
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:18 am

HAVE YOU DEPOSIT THE MONEY? IF YOU HAVE SEND ME THE DEPOSIT SLIP SO THAT I GIVE IT TO THE CUSTOM SO THAT I CAN BOOK MY FLIGHT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.