Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harywilliams03@gmail.com inf_blankatm@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

harywilliams03@gmail.com inf_blankatm@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Return-Path: <harywilliams03@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:47:58 +0100
Subject:

With the recent complains from our clients and our accredited suppliers of the BLANK ATM CARD all over the world, we the programmers of BLANK ATM CARD have taken our time to reach out to the world on how to get your Working BLANK ATM CARD. for more info on how to get your BLANK ATM CARD directly from us or our accredited suppliers in your country, contact us on: inf_blankatm@outlook.com.

the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in swipe and pos. order now for your BLANK ATM CARD

=
Looks like this idiotic scam is circulating on the internet for a little while:
https://blog.malwarebytes.com/cybercrim ... -atm-card/
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

worldofatm.hacker@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Another idiot scammer like hary above posting on a Google+ Communities page:

[quote]Ben Bravo https:/ /plus.google.com/114883568232269897117
Owner
atm hacking
5w
HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY!!!! AND LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE
Hello everyone. There is a new way of making cash, although it is illegal but also a smart and easy way of living big. I used to be a street boy no food to eat until i became eager and decided to change my life one way or the other. I got no opportunity to enter works because no body want to help me i was sleeping in the park were car are kept . To cut the story short, i was browsing one day when i met this man testifying how this hacker save his life so i decided to give it a try, and i contacted him that is how my story change he taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM. with my knowledge, i have been able to counterfeit and program a blank ATM card using various tools and software's. I have ready-made programmed ATM cards; I am just 29, my family are in USA and i have cash, i have a car, i live in Malaysia and i travel all around the world. i do my things on a low-key to avoid suspicion. Some of you will wonder why i am selling this out if truly i am already living large. It is because it is hard task doing it yourself, i wont lie to you, its not easy to hack ATM talk more of to programmed the card alone and be able to get $10,000 each day. It takes days and sometimes weeks you can get 70,000$. Some of you will want the ready made card to avoid the stress of doing it yourself and i don't give the ready made card out for free because i spent days trying to make it available for you. e-mail me. worldofatm.hacker@yahoo.com of the ATM, NOTE:if you know you are serious to make money without stress then you can contact me i dont need any joke here, the ATM card has no pin, no registered account number. It has no limit for withdrawal and it is untraceable. private email worldofatm.hacker@yahoo.com
http:/ /mrbrownhacker.webs.com/
https:/ /hackatmmachineandbecomerich.wordpress.com/quote]
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: harywilliams03@gmail.com inf_blankatm@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:19 pm

More BLANK ATM CARD scammers piled on and posted at an innocent person't blog in the comments section:

Comments
How the blank ATM card experience changed my whole life.
Hi, i am Ryan Gregory, from Jacksonville FL, USA. I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about how the blank ATM card experience changed my whole life. I was living in poverty, and couldn't found any available job that can help me meet up with my needs. Until one faithful day, i was on the internet searching for solutions, so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Team Incorporation world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: blankatmcardservices@hotmail.com

Thank you everyone for this wonderful time to share with you. God Bless!
Ryan Gregory - October 5, 2016
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to

withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20

days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week

and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS SARAH is giving out the

card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it

is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending

to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when

using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email

On atmmachine608@gmail.com .
Denis Luis - October 5, 2016

On atmmachine608@gmail.com
Denis Luis - October 5, 2016
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 2DAYS BY USING THE BLANK ATM CARD
It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today email the hackers at: jameshoughton1995@yahoo.com,Its the programmed ATM card that can hack into all ATM machines. Its works with any currency and in any country where you might be living in world. Its is programmed in a way that when transaction is carried out with the card ,it can't be traced. To make use of this card, you need no account number or even pin of anyone. Its simple because there is a manual attatched that teaches usage ,and also give more explanation concerning the card." So friends,its a new year and a new beginning. Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is :jameshoughton1995@yahoo.com
randy james - September 28, 2016
It is obvious that half of the people online talking about having the blank
atm card are not real as i have tried getting this with all seriousness
from several companies and i have paid my money to them without me getting
the card and it was so frustrating until i came in contact with
davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com who just in 2 days after i applied with them
and submitted my details i card was delivered to me and its effectiveness
was just as i read about it. I am using this medium to spread the good news
and direct those who are serious about getting this card to the right
company. Seek no further but contact davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com
Ashley - August 13, 2016
This lady mrs christiana is too talented, she gave me a blank atm card that can withdraw the maximum of $20,000 daily not even up to 3 months now, and she just hacked a credit card what over 60 million dollars for me today, and these are thing i never believed before, this lady showed me that there are things we don,t even know about that are real,people are making a lot of money with it, but now i no it exist, and it is allways good to give it a try, because a try was the advise i followed that lead me to this experience, the problem is for you to see the right person at the right time, i have been duped several times from those fake hackers claiming to have this blank atm cards and others in their position, till i got contact with this lady, i which this lady can bring out her identity, because she deserve an award, due to my past experience loosing my hole money i suffered for, in an election, she brought back to fit, the next up coming election is mine with my money, so if you out there want the blank atm card or you want a hacker, i will advise you to email this lady on atmmachine472@gmail.com, i am not saying that she gives out the card to every body who ask for it, but with sensitive and good conversation with this lady she might decide to give you, that is you must make her trust you, and talk to her politely, she don,t like violence, EMAIL HER ON atmmachine472@gmail.com.
mrs christiana - August 12, 2016
do you need a programmed ATM card that can withdraw $1000 in a day, then reply to get yours within 7 working days on atmmachine442@gmail.com
becca jones - August 11, 2016
do you need a programmed ATM card that can withdraw $1000 in a day, then reply to get yours within 7 working days on atmmachine442@gmail.com
becca jones - August 11, 2016
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:23 pm

page 2:

Comments
I Am Mrs Justina Merry and i want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn't afford my 2 kids school fees and pay light bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn't allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to amongst their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job on line when i came across the testimony of a Man called Gerrard regarding how he got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacking organization and i was told the procedures and along with their terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to their words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $3.5million Usd. All Thanks to the{harrymarktech@gmail.com}.
Justina - August 7, 2016
I am here to tell y'all that there's an easy route to getting quick money and leading to quick wealth also. I met with some Fidelity bank officials here in Genoa and they categorically told me that they have experts in the hacking world. They could hack your debit card and even your credit card. This is aimed at reducing world poverty and hunger. Contact fidelityhackers@gmail.com now to get redemption from poverty. Cheers
Per - August 7, 2016

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 31 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine and I have used it to get $155,000. MR Donald is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice that will help your financial hardship to a change of level financially. And no one gets caught when using the card for the card is will program and very active. get yours from him. Just send him an email On jamesbuggerharkers68@gmail.com THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL:

oscar - August 6, 2016
I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore
Well, who would have believed this. When I saw a comment by one miguel Conner, I thought it was one of the Scammers ways to convince someone.
Looking at his comment, I saw an element of doubt since he was telling
stories. Well I did it 50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any
scammer again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Miguel Conner
(atmmachine738@gmail.com) and I was replied immediately. I was
shocked but I didn’t lose my stand. I asked them to give me proof to be sure
they are not scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me a
proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to me in Germany in
just 3 days. Am happy now because I have recovered my cash I lost to
scammers. My first withdrawal was $10,000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes
until I confirmed their word which says that I can withdraw up $63,000 in a
month. a are real because I got my card in just 3 days
when I requested for one. Contact their mail
) for yours. They didn’t scam me

Loyalty - August 4, 2016
We are a professional carding team based in USA with a large ring around the globe . With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $7000 on any ATM and its loaded up to $10,000,000 United State Dollars .If you’re interested in buying ATM Blank Cards, Credit Cards or CVV or Dumps then contact us below,

Contact email:cyberoraclehackers.hackwizard@gmail.com
Contact Number +13126201917
CYBERNET HACKERS - August 4, 2016

testimony of my life

Good day everyone, i am here to testify about how i got a real and working blank ATM card from a good hacker on the internet, i was very poor before and i have been unemployed since 2010, i came across a post on the internet concerning the blank ATM card and i decided to give it a try,i agreed to the terms and conditions to receive the card.
it worked like magic when i received this card and i was able to withdraw 5000$ daily with this card, i have a car of my own now and i have gotten a house too.
if you need a real blank ATM card, contact this good hacker on his email customertransferonline@gmail.com
i post this here because i know you can also be favored by this testimony.
thanks

AMANDA - August 3, 2016
Do you need a hacker to help you hack any web site,
do you ever want a QUICK and the most INTELLIGENT hack service?
Then it is your lucky day to meet the most EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, SWIFT and
INTELLIGENT hack professional alive…Basic Hacker.
The services include the following service:

-University grades hack
-IPhone Hacking Tricks
-YouTube Hacking Tricks
-Email Hack
-Paypal, MasterCard hack
-Facebook Hacking Tricks
-Hacking Software
-Hacking Tricks
-IP Address
-Software Hacking
-Hack Facebook Password Online
-Already hacked online shopping pins for sale at give away price
-Windows Hacking Tricks
-Control devices remotely hack
-Android Hacking Tricks
-constantly get Free TalkTime from your network provider
-Gmail Hacking Tricks
-Twitter Hacking
-Hack SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE and ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS
-Hack any BANK WEBSITE
-Hack any Company Website
-Hack any government agency websit
-Hack into any DATA BASE
-Server Crashed hack
-Tagged account
-Untraceable IP etc…..You can contact davidtimmyhackprof@gmail.com for a fast work within few hours ,.....my husband has been cheating on me for some years now with a female colleague in his office,Thank God for almightyhacker who helped me in exposing his dirty deed through text and face-book on his iPhone 6. He is a genius,get in touch with him on . Tell him Ruth referred you,message his pride because he got some.I bet
you'll thank me later
ruyh - August 2, 2016

Phone: +13126201917
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Il
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:26 pm

page3

Comments
and I have used it to get $100,000. Honker Union Hackers is giving
out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
using the card. get yours from Honker Union Hackers . Just send an email
to honkerunionhacker@gmail.com
Dr Henry - July 31, 2016

I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Every time I've withdrawn cash from my blank ATM card & the money has been in my own account in less than 24 hrs. So glad i gave it a try at last and has changed my life real good thus its illegal!! If you don't believe me then Email: cyberoraclehackers.hackwizard@gmail.com
Paula L. Clark - July 29, 2016
On atmmachine608@gmail.com.
Victoria - July 28, 2016
THE REAL GREAT HACKER IS HERE, GET YOUR ALREADY PROGRAMED BLANK ATM TODAY AND BECOME RICH!!!

GET YOUR ALREADY PROGRAMED BLANK ATM AND HACK MONEY TO YOUR SELF, CONTACT (bensonthegreatatmhacker247@gmail.com) AND GET YOUR OWN BLANK ATM...

My name is Titus Fred Rich, from UK, i have been looking for a blank ATM until a Friend introduce me to Mr Benson, and he gave me his email, so i give a try, then i message him, he ask me of my detail then i send it, and he told me what to do next and i do everything, before 3days he make my blank ATM... and i can withdraw The maximum of $55,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days... email him today at and get your own already programmed Blank ATM Card...
AM NOW VERY RICH BECAUSE OF MR BENSON, THANKS SO MUCH SIR...
CONTACT HIM TODAY AND BE RICH LIKE ME....
ONCE AGAIN THANKS SIR...
Titus - July 28, 2016
We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores.For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (goldatmhacker21@gmail.com). Tell your loved once too,and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is

Gold - July 27, 2016
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Caitlyn and I'm from the United State. I want to use this opportunity to announce to the whole world and everyone in need of money to contact chevronblankatmhackers@outlook.com who helped my life by providing me with the blank atm card in less than 5 days. If you are in need of financial saving please don't hesitate and contact them. They are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can actually withdraw up to $50000 on a monthly basis without being detected because of the nature of the card. I am a living proof that can be trusted and I'm extremely grateful to them for helping me. I tried purchasing the card previously but it never arrived until i tried For those in need of more money please contact them.
Caitlyn Ross - July 27, 2016
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS MARY is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email On atmmachine443@gmail.com
mrs mary - July 26, 2016
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS MARY is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email On atmmachine443@gmail.com
mrs mary - July 26, 2016
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:28 pm

page4
Comments
On atmmachine608@gmail.com
victoria - July 24, 2016
I just want to share my experience with everyone about the blank card. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and I just want to share my experience with everyone about the blank card. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts about the card, after i have contacted lots of ATM hackers and ended up being scammed of my money.
I thought that was the end for me,until my friend introduced me to platinumblankatmhackers@outlook.com .
kate daniels - July 23, 2016
to honkerunionhacker@gmail.com
Dr Henry - July 20, 2016
I am Fredrick from USA please kindly contact ENGR SMITH for blank atm card and your problem will be solve, he help me and my family when we almost lost our home, but through the help of his blank atm card we were able to recover everything back, kindly contact him through his email address: bluemoondemons@gmail.com
FREDRICK - July 15, 2016
Hack y tomar dinero directamente desde cualquier Cajero Automático Bóveda con el uso de la tarjeta de cajero automático programado que se ejecuta en modo automático. correo electrónico (fredmason1512@gmail.com) para saber cómo obtenerlo y cuesta, y cómo también para piratear tarjetas de crédito y enviar el dinero a su auto, que se encuentra en todo el mundo, estas tarjetas funciona en cualquier cajero automático y funciona de acuerdo a es la activación.
.......... Explicación de cómo funciona la tarjeta ESTOS ..........
Usted acaba de ranura en estas tarjeta en cualquier cajero automático y se mostrará automáticamente un menú de 1ª VAULT # 1000, # 5000 2º BÓVEDA, SALIDA reprogramado,, CANCELAR. Basta con hacer clic en cualquiera de las bóvedas, y que le llevará a otro submenú de todos, otros, SALIR, CANCELAR. Basta con hacer clic en los demás y escribir la cantidad que desea retirar del cajero automático y lo tienes cobrado al instante ... Hecho.
*** NOTA: NO NUNCA HACER EL ERROR DE HACER CLIC EN EL opción "Todos". YA QUE sacar todo el importe de la bóveda seleccionada. Para obtener la tarjeta de correo electrónico (fredmason1512@gmail.com)
fred mason - July 9, 2016
Mi nombre es Susan estoy aquí para dar testimonio

acerca de cómo uso la tarjeta de Fred Mason para hacer

dinero y también tener mi propio negocio

hoy. Ir a buscar su tarjeta de cajero automático en blanco hoy

y estar entre los afortunados. Esta

PROGRAMADO tarjeta de cajero automático en blanco es capaz de

la piratería en cualquier cajero automático, en cualquier lugar

en el world.It ha cambiado realmente mi

la vida para bien y ahora puedo decir que soy rico

y nunca puede ser pobre de nuevo. Usted puede

retirar el máximo de $ 15,000 al día

Puedo decir con orgullo que mi negocio está haciendo

bien y tengo hasta 30.000 000 (10

millones de dólares en nuestra cuenta) no es

ilegal, no hay riesgo de ser

atrapado, debido a que ha sido programado

de tal manera que no es

trazable, también tiene una técnica que

hace que sea imposible que el circuito cerrado de televisión para

detectar detalles you..For y costo sobre cómo

para obtener el suyo hoy, enviar por correo electrónico los piratas informáticos:

en Fredmason1512@gmail.com)
susan cook - July 8, 2016
I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore
Well, who would have believed this. When I saw a comment by one fred mason, I thought it was one of the Scammers ways to convince someone. Looking at his comment, I saw an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it 50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer again. I contacted the email on the testimony of fred ) and I was replied immediately. I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand. I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal was $5,000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed their word which says that I can withdraw up $20,000 in a daily. fred mason is real because I got my card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact his mail ) for yours. They didn’t scam me.
susan cook is my name and if you are scared, please reach me through my mail susancook5678@gmail.com
susan cook - July 8, 2016
Tengo mi tarjeta de cajero automático ya programado y cubierta para retirar el máximo de $ 50,000 al día durante un máximo de 20
días. Estoy muy feliz por esto porque yo tengo la mía la semana pasada
y lo he utilizado para obtener $ 100,000.Mr Harry está dando la
la tarjeta sólo para ayudar a los pobres y necesitados a pesar de que es ilegal pero
es algo agradable y no es como pretender otra estafa
tener las tarjetas de cajero automático en blanco. Y nadie se ve atrapado cuando
el uso de la tarjeta. obtener el suyo de él. Sólo le envíe un correo electrónico
en harrylugard190@gmail.com
Harry Lugard - July 7, 2016
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:31 pm

page5
Comments
My name is Clara Tina, and I'm from the United State. I want to use this opportunity to announce to the whole world and everyone in need of money to contact lydiaryanatmhackers@gmail.com who helped my life by providing me with the blank atm card in less than 5 days. If you are in need of financial saving please don't hesitate and contact them. They are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can actually withdraw up to $50000 on a monthly basis without being detected because of the nature of the card. I am a living proof that can be trusted and I'm extremely grateful to them for helping me. I tried purchasing the card previously but it never arrived until i tried For those in need of more money please contact them and see your own result.. I was also scam by so many people who pretend to be real,..
Clara Tina - July 6, 2016
to honkerunionhackers@gmail.com
Dr. Henry - July 5, 2016
I am Mr Roland and i want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn't afford my 3 kids fees and pay light bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn't allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to amongs their evil deeds. haven't given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called ANNA regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacking organization and i was told the procedures and along with their terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to their words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $1.5million Usd. All Thanks to ENGR SMITH FOR HELPING OUT, please contact them through their email address: bluemoondemons@gmail.com .
ROLAND - July 5, 2016
to
Dr Henry - July 3, 2016
to honkerunionhackers@gmail.com
Dr Henry - July 2, 2016
My name is mark, i have been so poor, frustrated and heart broken.
i lost my Job and nobody was even ready to assist me, but so lucky for me i got a blank ATM card from a professional hacker, i thought this card wont work like the others, but i just gave it a try and it worked pretty cool like magic,and i am able to withdraw enough money with this blank ATM card without any blockage.
i am so blessed to have this card with me, i make withdrawals always and i am so rich now.
if you need a real blank ATM card to make you rich then contact this good hacker on his email luckyjohnservice@gmail.com
and you will enjoy what i am enjoying now.
thanks
mark - July 2, 2016
Hello!!!! I am Jason, a hacker from Ohio USA. I am here to testify of the genuine and tremendous work that's being done by a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with their malware and skimmers,They can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. They in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. They sell this cards to all their customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores.
Here is their price lists for the ATM CARDS :
BALANCE: PRICE
$10,000: $300
$20,000: $700
$35,000: $1200

$50,000: $2000

$100,000: $3500
The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact them: therealatmhacker@gmail.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
On the course of rendering this services,various questions do pop up i.e many clients with different questions so this is aimed at answering few questions you might have:
1: Are you selling money?
No, they are not selling money. If you read thier post correctly you will understand how this whole thing works.

2: Is this service available for my country?
Yes, their services are available worldwide
3: How do i get my card after payments?

They ship via courier services, standard shipping usually takes 7 days. All they need is your full name and address
Order now, contact them now @:

Here are some news watch about their recent activities. Check the links:
In February 2015, we hacked up to $1 billion from more than 100 banks in 30 countries in what security experts believe to be the biggest banking breach ever.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/15/technol ... -hacking... Take a leap of faith, A trial will definitely convince you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jason hackman - June 29, 2016
we are universal hackers, we just succeed with an ilega invention hacking a universal machine with a blank atm card, it seems strange but it is true, this card can withdraw the maximum of $50,000 and depending on how much is program to withdraw daily, and it is untraceable for folder information on how to get this card and how to make use of it you can email me on atmmachine54@gmail.com
christiana luis - June 26, 2016
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:35 pm

page6
Comments
My name is JOY, i have been so poor, frustrated and heart broken.
i lost my Job and nobody was even ready to assist me, but so lucky for me i got a blank ATM card from a professional hacker, i thought this card wont work like the others, but i just gave it a try and it worked pretty cool like magic,and i am able to withdraw enough money with this blank ATM card without any blockage.
i am so blessed to have this card with me, i make withdrawals always and i am so rich now.
if you need a real blank ATM card to make you rich then contact this good hacker on his email luckyjohnservice@gmail.com
and you will enjoy what i am enjoying now.
thanks
joy - June 26, 2016
Hello!!!! I am Jason, a hacker from Ohio USA. I am here to testify of the genuine and tremendous work that's being done by a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with their malware and skimmers,They can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. They in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. They sell this cards to all their customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores.
Here is their price lists for the ATM CARDS :
BALANCE: PRICE
$10,000: $300
$20,000: $700
$35,000: $1200

$50,000: $2000

$100,000: $3500
The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact them:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
On the course of rendering this services,various questions do pop up i.e many clients with different questions so this is aimed at answering few questions you might have:
1: Are you selling money?
No, they are not selling money. If you read thier post correctly you will understand how this whole thing works.

2: Is this service available for my country?
Yes, their services are available worldwide
3: How do i get my card after payments?

They ship via courier services, standard shipping usually takes 7 days. All they need is your full name and address
Order now, contact them now @: therealatmhacker@gmail.com

Here are some news watch about their recent activities. Check the links:
In February 2015, we hacked up to $1 billion from more than 100 banks in 30 countries in what security experts believe to be the biggest banking breach ever.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/15/technol ... -hacking... Take a leap of faith, A trial will definitely convince you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason Hackman - June 24, 2016

My name is Henry, I from Canada, i requested for a blank ATM from blankatm.cardmachine@yahoo.com, and i got the ATM from (United state) just in 4 days i used the card and it worked for, contact Mr Robinson Buckler He is the real deal, you can also call him via mobile +1(971)-512-6745

Henry - June 23, 2016
Now this goes out to all the people who are actually needing the money and not trying to scam people. I found a legit person who actually sells the cards. At first I was not going to inform people because I did not want to be caught up in the online hype about this card. But then I thought that there are people actually out there like me who needs help and needs additional money. I have ran into a few SCAMMERS myself, but did the research before I actually paid any money. So I do want to let you guys know, beware of the scammers who has a routine statement, the one who starts off there sentence with their “so-call” actual name and state they are from. Beware of the ones who say this is my true “testimony” and beware of the ones who ask about money right off the top. Those are the genuine scammers. The person that I worked with is all about business and will cut right to the chase. This person gave me the guaranteed $10,000 card which allowed me to pay all my bills, pay off my credit statement, buy my kids clothes, and much more. I am truly grateful this person responded to my ad and was true about everything that was promised. If you are really seeking financial help. Reply and I will give you the email and password that is requested for the conversation to start! I know this will help you
Anonymous - June 22, 2016
My name is Caitlyn and I'm from the United State. I want to use this opportunity to announce to the whole world and everyone in need of money to contact who helped my life by providing me with the blank atm card in less than 5 days. If you are in need of financial saving please don't hesitate and contact them. They are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can actually withdraw up to $50000 on a monthly basis without being detected because of the nature of the card. I am a living proof that can be trusted and I'm extremely grateful to them for helping me. I tried purchasing the card previously but it never arrived until i tried chevronblankatmhackers@outlook.com For those in need of more money please contact them.
Caitlyn Ross - June 17, 2016
First i want to clear everyone's doubts that this blank ATM card does exist but due to so many scammers out there, you cant really tell who is real or fake. I was scammed by three different fake hackers from Nigerian hoodlums who claimed they do possess the card which they don't. This made me believes that this card neither exist nor works, until i came across CLASSICAL HACKERS BLOG where about 25 people where thanking this hacker for changing their life with the blank card. Due to my past experience, i was nervous & scared of loosing more money but on the blog i saw an email of Mr. Kelvin who claimed he got this card so i contacted him and he gave me a 0 assurance that this people where real, reliable and trusted, & without hesitation i email them and requested for the card which few minutes later i got a response and was told the processing before getting the card. I completed all their request & today i am amongst the people that gives testimony.. STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIA SCUMBAG, NOT ALL ARE REAL. Contact CLASSICAL HACKERS, the Legitimate & Trusted hackers worldwide, Email: atmclassicalworldhacker.hackersworld@outlook.com
Warren Carr - June 16, 2016
Hello everyone I’m Laurel from USA, I’m using this medium to announce to the world and those in need of financial stability to look no further but contact chevronblankatmhackers@outlook.com who helped me with the card in less than 1 week after being scammed of my money by others and yet no card. Are you in need of a loan? Or some sort of financial distress and need saving, SEIZE this opportunity and get rich in no time. There are no hidden charges and they deal on transparency basis. I am forever grateful to Chevron blank atm hackers for changing my life a whole new. Contact via email on I am a living testimony of change. I can safely say that I’ve been blessed and my life transformed from being just a company attendant to a business owner all in the space of 1 month after I got the BLANK ATM CARD from me card was delivered to me in less than 5 days as earlier told. I am using this media to reach out to the world for those who got plans to go bigger and better in life to contact this agency asap for certified and trusted services.
Laurel Parker - June 14, 2016

For University Grades changing +Erase Criminal Records hack +Driver License +Facebook hack, Twitter hack, Instagram hack, Gmail, Yahoo hack +Already hacked Paypal, MasterCard, Credit Card untraceable balance +Email interception get a hold of consultanthackers@outlook.com , certified , professional and highly time conscious... call (302) 365-0294 and its done !
Angie stone - June 13, 2016
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:38 pm

I'll stop here. This blog has blank atm card posts going 15 pages, all the way back to December 13th, 2015 when the first blank atm card scam was posted by scammers.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby caro987534 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:04 pm

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.( blankatmcardorg@gmail.com) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union / Moneygram Transfer Hack

* Bank Transfer Hack

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer Hack

* Crypto Mining Hack

* CashApp Transfer Hack

Email: blankatmcardorg@gmail.com
whatsapp: +17064521714

Phone: +17064521714
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hogansville, GA