Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrlarrymorris@mail2larry.com douglasantonnnn@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrlarrymorris@mail2larry.com douglasantonnnn@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:28 pm

Return-Path: <douglasantonnnn@hotmail.com>
From: Barrister Larry Morris Esq <douglasantonnnn@hotmail.com>
Subject: Attention :
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 18:14:05 +0000

Attention :

I am Barrister Larry Morris Freedom Chamber, I want to inform you that your fund payment file was brought to my office this morning for me to confiscating your fund base on the director of the western union here in Benin Republic he said I should sign power of attorney to divert your fund to the Government Treasury account just because you can not pay for the fee of your fund which is $155.00 before you start receiving your fund, in his words, he said that you abandon your fund for some times now without hearing from you, my spirit did not allow me to cancel your fund because I know the value and the important of what you are about to loose, I told the director of the western union to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount of Six million five hundred thousand united states dollars ($6.5 million) which I know it will change your life future initially , I don’t see any reason you will abandon the fund because of $155.00 require fee.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your fund, or if you don't need it again then I will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and I will change your name to another person so that the Government will not claim this which belongs to you. I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible, here is my contact Email:( barrlarrymorris@mail2larry.com )

Thanks,

Barrister Larry Morris Esq.
+229-666-802-69
=
+22966680269
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.