Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@navaschambers.es

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@navaschambers.es

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim - next of kin scam.

Email received:

Gesendet: Freitag, 16. September 2016
Von: "Herr Ortega Navas" <info@avarco.de>
An:
Betreff: Mein lieber Freund !!!

Mein lieber Freund,

Ich moechte mich erstmals gerne vorstellen. Mein Name ist Herr Ortega Navas die persoenliche Investment Berater und Vermoegensverwalterin meines verstorbenen Mandanten, der ihre familienname tragt. Er war als privater Geschaeftsmann im internationalen Bereich taetig. Im Jahr 2008 starb mein Mandant an einen schweren Herzinfarkt. Mein Mandant war ledig und kinderlos.

Er hinterliess ein Vermoegen im Wert von 10.500.000 (Zehn Millionen fuenfhunderttausend Euro), das sich in einer Bank in Spanien befindet. Die Bank liess mir zukommen, dass ich einen Erbberechtigen, Beguenstigten vorstellen muss.

Nach mehreren Recherchen erhielt ich keine weiteren hilfreichen Informationen, über die Verwandten meines verstorbenen Mandanten. Aus diesem Grund schrieb ich Sie an, da Sie den gleichen Nachnamen haben. Ich benoetige Ihre Zustimmung und Ihre Kooperation um Sie als den Beguenstigten vorzustellen. Alle meine Bemuehungen Verwandte meines verstorbenen Mandanten zu finden, waren erfolglos. Infolgedessen wuerde ich vorschlagen das Vermoegen aufzuteilen, Sie erhalten 45% Prozent des Anteils und 45% Prozent wuerde mir dann zustehen. 10% Prozent werden an Gemeinnützige Organisationen gespendet.

Alle notwendigen Dokumente beinhalten sinngemaess auch das Ursprungszeugnis, um demnach Fragen von der zustaendigen Bank zu vermeiden. Die beantragten Dokumente, die Sie fuer das Verfahren benoetigen, sind legal und beglaubigt. Das Vermoegen enthaelt kein kriminellen Ursprung. Das Verfahren wird einwandfrei ohne Komplikationen erfolgen, die Geldueberweisung wird rechts gemaess abgeschlossen. Alles was ich von Ihnen benoetige ist Ihr Vertrauen und eine gute Zusammenarbeit.

Kontaktieren Sie mich bitte unter der privaten Fax: 00 34 917 692 656, oder meine private E-Mail info@navaschambers.es Die geplante Transaktion wird durch legale Rechtsmitteln fuer Ihren rechtlichen Schutz gefuehrt. Bitte senden Sie mir auch mit Ihrem direkten Telefonnummer fuer einfache Kommunikation

Mit freundlichen Grussen
Dipl.finanzfachanwalt
Abogado Ortega Navas

/
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2016
At:
Subject: My dear friend !!!

My dear friend,

I would like first to introduce. My name is Mr. Ortega Navas the personal investment advisor and trustee my deceased client who carries her surname. He worked as a private business person in the international arena. In 2008, my client died of a massive heart attack. My client was single and childless.

He left a fortune worth 10,500,000 (ten million five hundred thousand euros), which is located in a bank in Spain. The Bank left sending me that I have to imagine a inheritance rights beneficiaries.

After several searches, I received no further useful information about the relatives of my late client. This is why I wrote to you, because you have the same last name. I need your consent and cooperation to introduce you as the beneficiary. to find all my efforts related my deceased client, were unsuccessful. Consequently, I would propose to split the fortune, you will get 45% percent of the investment and 45% percent would then be entitled to me. 10% percent will be donated to Non-Profit Organizations.

All necessary documents include sinngemaess also the certificate of origin in order thus to avoid the questions of the competent Bank. The requested documents which you need for the process, are legal and authenticated. The fortune contains no criminal origin. The process is carried out properly without complications, the money bank transfer will be completed right in accordance. All do I need from you is your trust and good cooperation.

Please contact me under the Private Fax: 00 34 917 692 656, or my private email info@navaschambers.es The transaction is run through legal remedies for your legal protection. Please send me your direct telephone number for easy communication

Best regards
Dipl.financial professional advocate
Abogado Ortega Navas

+34917692656
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
Original network provider* Colt Technology Services, S.a. Unipersonal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@navaschambers.es

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Dear ,

I must thank you for your response to my proposal, it shows seriousness and I am delighted by it. Please note that I am doing this transaction with you based on my moral justification and I believe that you will understand my position after reading through this email. As this transaction is of high magnitude, I would want to properly and formally introduce myself to you. I am 52 years of age; I am married with two children, one lovely daughter and a son. Already this account has been declared dormant and by the end of this financial year, the funds could be declared as unclaimed or abandoned and therefore converted to bank's funds.

This automatically will be shared among the owners [directors and share holders] of the bank who is looking out for this kind of opportunities. Similar things have been happening in the past and now that we´re well placed, it is hard for us to allow it happen without doing a thing about it. Part of my motive is to spend more than half of my personal share after these funds are wired to your account on charity. I can assure you that with the way that I have planned this transaction, we can never have any kind of problems during and after this transaction. I have studied your country's laws regarding funds transfer of this nature and I can say that it is not a problem as long as we are able to provide your bank and government authorities documents to prove that the funds are legitimate.

Let me explain the step-by-step procedures of this transaction so that you may have a better understanding. For us to affect this, with the help of my professional assistance, you will stand in as the next of kin to the deceased by sending an application which I will prepare for you to the Head of International Remittance Division of the bank that your entitlement be paid to you as the next of kin to the deceased. Once approval is given, you will be contacted directly for them to process and effect transfer. Once an order for transfer has been given, I will take a leave of absence and travel down to meet with you for my share. I have all the details of the deceased as I have access to his confidential file in my office.

I view you to be in the capacity of a person that will be able to handle your own end of this project as we cannot successfully conclude this transaction without your assistance. It is therefore necessary that you tell me a little about yourself as I hope that you would not betray me. As for Trust, it is known facts that trust is earned; it is not given out lightly. However, like I wrote in my letter to you, I am willing to give you 45% as your commission, 45% for me while the remaining 10% will go to charity organizations.

The Modalities for this project have been worked out carefully and we cannot go wrong as long as you work with me in unity. I am very positive that our success is highly dependent on how much dedication we have towards this project. Please my direct involvement in this transaction should not be mentioned to anybody that would be contacting you from my institution else it will jeopardize this transaction. This is because of the position I hold in the office. Upon the commencement of this transaction, you will be expected to make all direct communications with the Head of the International Fund Remittance Department of the bank, while I will be behind the scene to tell you what to do and say.

I have started the procedures and all i needed from you now is a copy of your valid identification to enable me to proceed and do the change of ownership of the fund in your name, Send me a copy of your passport or drivers license either by email or by fax (+34 917 692 656) to enable me to proceed for the change of ownership without any delay

With your full support and confidentiality we will pull this through within 14 working days. I look forward to hearing from you so I can send you a copy of an application that I have drafted to be sent by you to the bank. Do email me when you receive this message.

Yours truly,
Mr Ortega Navas

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.176.82.145 with SMTP id v17csp2354088uav;
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.196.206 with SMTP id h75mr42307469pfk.156.1474318832942;
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <info@navaschambers.es>
Received: from MTA-09-4.privateemail.com (mta-09-4.privateemail.com. [68.65.122.29])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h7si2136595pax.165.2016.09.19.14.00.32
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@navaschambers.es designates 68.65.122.29 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.65.122.29;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@navaschambers.es designates 68.65.122.29 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@navaschambers.es
Received: from APP-01 (unknown [10.20.147.151]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by MTA-09.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 1FA4A60041 for < >; Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:00:32 +0000 (UTC)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 17:00:32 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: Ortega Navas Chambers <info@navaschambers.es>
To: >
Message-ID: <1625202693.1480.1474318832118@privateemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAF_jvR9A0vZygd4kKxsSdiNjV1aP9MmUa0FwWVQuzOwpv1N3aA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAF_jvR9A0vZygd4kKxsSdiNjV1aP9MmUa0FwWVQuzOwpv1N3aA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: My dear friend !!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_1479_1667039793.1474318832052"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.1-Rev21
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite

------=_Part_1479_1667039793.1474318832052
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 68.65.122.29<br>Originating ISP: Namecheap<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.