Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mnathmnath@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mnathmnath@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim - investment scam.

Email:

From "Mnath Mnath" <mnathmnath@yahoo.com>
Subject: DEAR PARTNER

Attn Sir

My name is Muhammad Nathaniel I am a citizen of United State's of America and the former chief accountant of SPDC Corporation, a multinational oil corporation operating from London-England, UK,were i am based.

I am seeking your assistance to retrieve the sum of ( Ten Million United States Dollars) This money was acquired from an over invoice of an oil contract done in Saudi Arabia,the total sum for the contract was $520,000,000.00,but as the former chief accountant with one of my colleague Mr James E. Bennett who is now late I was able to over invoiced the contract with an additional $15M, my reason for this is because I have been cheated out of my entitlements before i retired by this company for too long simply because I am not a British Citizen,right now the $15M is well secured with Safe Deposit House here in Europe.

The Deposited Funds is well placed in a security Box in this security Company safe Vault,I am seeking your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to receive this Funds which I want to invest once I return back,I have the deposit documents with me,all we need to do is to change the beneficiary status of this deposit to your name and have it delivered to your home.

I am ready to give you 30% of the total sum if you are ready to partner with me,there is no risk involved as the box will only need your involvement to claim or stand as the beneficiary.

Please, I need your urgent response before my plans to leave the company as one of the directors is discovered.Please if you are not willing and interested in helping me kindly delete this e-mail from your computer and pretend you never got it.

Best regards,
Dr Muhammad M.Nathaniel
One of the board of Directors
Direct Tel: +447045750435

+447045750435 - universal phone number
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mnathmnath@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Email:

Sorry for my late responses,

I got your response to my preposition; I am so delighted to Informed you that the Consignment's in question is currently in the UN Cooperate fiduciary agent office in U.K.

Upon your respond to this message i will put together a special arrangement to have the Consignment's deliver to you directly in your door step with the same help of the UN diplomat.

As you may understand I will have to make arrangements for this, after I might have concluded with the change of the title of ownership to your name, or have the delivery officer deliver the Consignment's to you.

However, i will furnish you with the preview of the Consignment's for your perusal view for you to be aware of what you are going to received from the Cooperate fiduciary agent delivery officer, in response to this message you will be require to reconfirm your current home address, contact details telephone number and your fax if any

Furthermore, as proposed the shearing, 30%, for you, while 10% is mapped out for any expenses that might be incur during the process of this transaction, while 60% will be for me, I hope you will not betrayed my trust when the Consignment's is successfully deliver to you ?.

Anyway, I shall reach an agreement with you as we proceed to be fully sign by you and I, for security reason, please i would appreciate private communications with you. Upon the conclusion of this transaction I will come over to meet with you for the shearing and for Investment purposes.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soonest to expedite action.
I have sent you my international passport i await yours before we proceed.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Nathaniel Muhammad
Direct Tel: +447045750435
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.