Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sphiwejohn@yahoo.com tw209847@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

info_ogstf@yahoo.com captndiako_ci1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:54 am

OLUWE GLOBAL SECURITY TRUST FIRM
15, AVENUE ZONE 4 RUE DU CANAL
BP 1245 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D’IVOIRE
Tel: +22555006505 +22566578680

Hallow my friend Mr. ,

I am very sorry that I could not send mail to you as I promised last week Friday, after the departure of our security company officials with your inherited wealth trunk box.

The truth is that I was too weak and tired considering my age at 79 years as well.
I labored myself more than what I suppose, throughout last week, because of the promise I made to your sick partner Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed,

Mean while your wealth trunk box is now in your country America at Washington DC international airport, as you said that I should keep you informed, I am informing you now that they are waiting for you to clear the trunk box at the airport for them to continue on their way to your house address.

I managed to come to office this afternoon after receiving a telephone call from my officials that traveled with your wealth trunk box.

I just want to let you know that our company officials have arrived at Washington DC international airport since last Saturday, they told me that they have called on your telephone number several times without answering them, they also have sent you an email, up to now they have not heard from you.

Please my Good friend Mr. , for God’s sake I want you to contact them back through the same way they contacted you immediately, to enable them clear the trunk box and continue to deliver it to your address as scheduled.

To avoid them as well from running into shortage of money because the travelling allowance fees given to them is calculated for only few days

Thanks for your understanding

Sincerely

Mr. John Emedina
Director (OGSTF)

Sir,

I have arrived U.S.A. and will deliver your cargo box to your address at USA.immediately the Diplomatic Immunity tag is received at the Cote D'ivoire Embassy address, 2424 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008,U.S.A. Telephone number 202-797-0300.
You are requested to obtain the Diplomatic Immunity tag from the Cote D'ivoire Embassy only through the Diplomatic consulate who will issue your Diplomatic Immunity so that your cargo will be allowed from the airport to your address.
The cost of the Diplomatic Immunity tag is $1850.00(One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Dollars only) which you have to send direct to the consulate in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire through director of diplomatic immunity tag by money gram/RIA money transfer to;

NAME; IKEZE JOHN
CITY; ABIDJAN
COUNTRY; COTE D'IVOIRE.
Immediately you send the money you give me the Mtcn and i will forward it direct to the director of Diplomatic immunity tag to issue the Diplomatic Immunity tag which they will fax a copy to you and the Embassy here in U.S.A so that i will use it to release the cargo to proceed to your address at
If you eventually send the diplomatic immunity tag fee to another person it may not work well for you and you may have delay in securing the Diplomatic Immunity tag.

Thanks
Yours Truly
Capt.Manuel Ndiako
Diplomatic Agent in U.S.A.

Sir,

If you call me on my roaming number +22554225880 and you did not get through kindly call me on the mobile number i secure now in the states 9406022145.

Thanks
Yours Truly
Capt.Manuel Ndiako
Diplomatic Agent in U.S.A.

Phone numbers:
+12027970300
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Verizon Washington, Dc Inc.
(202) 797-0300
2027970300 is a VoIP number provided by Comcast with an area code in DC
Embassy Of Coted'ivoire
Business associated with 2027970300
5111 Broad Branch Rd NW
Washington, DC 20008-1012

+22554225880
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

+19406022145
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Burkburnett, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc

(940) 602-2145
9406022145 is a mobile number provided by Choice Wireless LC with an area code in TX
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Burkburnett, TX 76354
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatictagunitexteraffairs@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Attention. Captain Manuel Ndiako,

Please find attached the account details where the diplomatic tag fee will be sent to as requested.

IBAN Number: CI 034 1032 22076420009
SWIFT : ATCICIAB
BENEFICIARY: ALPHONSUS GABRIEL O
ACCOUNT NUMBER:22076420009
Bank Name: Bank Atlantique Cote D'Ivoire
Bank Address. 04BP 1036 ABIDJAN 04 PLATEAU

The diplomatic tag will be given to the beneficiary immediately the diplomatic tag fee is confirmed by our account officer and you will deliver within 24hours and return back to Cote D'ivoire.
Thanks for your understanding.
Yours Truly
Mr.Seidu Mamoudu
Diplomatic tag Unit
Ministry of External Affairs
Abidjan Cote D'ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_ogstf@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:08 am

Attention

I am not happy that you are treating us like this, you and I agreed to bring your trunk box to you over there in America, after taking all the risk of which I told you before taking the step, just to please you to do what you want, you stopped communication with us.

Any way I am writing to inform you, that my officials will be coming back here in few days, they are not living there at America , the expenses is too much, while you cannot respond to my mails and telephone calls.

To avoid being committed, this is the decision we took this morning after board members meeting because they have nobody there in America.

I have called them today for them to get ready to come back, their families are worried to see them back

Hiding from us, or from our calls don’t make matured man, as a man you should stand on your feet and declare yourself before now.

Sincerely

Mr. John Emedina
Director (OGSTF)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_ogstf@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Attn;

I am contacting you based on the instruction given to our security company, to release and deliver a family wealth trunk box to you as the new owner.

I am Mr. John Emedina, director Oluwe Global Security Trust & Finance.

Your partner, Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed, told us that she is in communication with you, there for demanding our security company, to release and deliver her family wealth trunk box, that is valued at (€4,000,000.00) Four Million Euros, to you at your country or any country of your choice, for charity projects she handed over to you.

Your email contact was given to our security company yesterday by her servant; to contact you directly hence you could not be able to contact our security company.

The family valuables trunk bow was deposited to our security company, by the origin, late Mr. John U Saeed, husband to your partner, Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed.

As you can understand with us that, Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed and you, are not the origin neither depositor.

Both of you are simple owners by hereditary,

With this reason, I want you to send to this security company without delay your complete information as it is stated below.

(1) Your full name

(2) Your complete address, both house and office

(3) Your current telephone and fax number

(4) Your marital status

(5) Your international passport or Driver’s license or Identity card, photo copy.

Your information is necessary for the formalities of the documents, which will come out on your names and address as the receiver and the new owner

It is also important for obtaining the covering and traveling documents for the trunk box, to avoid travelling circumstances.

With your current full picture to enable us recognize you on our arrival, with the trunk box.

The trunk box will probably, leave here next week Wednesday 31 August 2016, to you, right on your house or office address in your country.

If you follow our instructions as it is given to you, without delay as well.

The trunk box will be cargo into a flight that, it will be accompanied by two officials of our security company, until its destination for security reasons.

For your information, on the arrival of the trunk box with our security company official at your international airport, you will clear the trunk box, from the airport authorities.

Sincerely

Mr. John Emedina
Director (OGSTF)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Sphiwejohn@yahoo.com impexcouriergovernmentci@diplomats

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Attention
Your cargo will be returned back to Cote D'ivoire government vault since you are not showing any sign of ownership.
Please acknowledge the cargo return receipt immediately.
Regards
Mr.Kayama Isreal
IMPERIAL EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER
COTE D'IVOIRE
+22504077353

Dear

I write to inform you that I finished the business to successful end with another partner who helped me after you backed up. At the moment, I'm in India with the new partner for investment projects. But I have not forgotten your past efforts even though you where not able to complete it. I want you to benefit the sum USD 150, 000.00 for your past efforts even your fail along the way. On this basis I have dropped to a pastor the money as benefication-USD150,000.00 to be transferred to your account.

The minister has also made it the possibility the money by ATM credit card to your address via DHL service or you may come here by yourself to pick up the ATM card from the priest. To this point, you need to contact with the pastor record to know how to pick up the money / ATM card of USD150, 000.00.

The contact details of the priest are as follows /

His name is Pastor John ANI
E-mail: rev ( john.pastor30@yahoo.com )
Phone (+22556609534)

With best regards,

Mrs Sphiwe john saeed

Phone Number;
+22504077353
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sphiwejohnns@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:48 pm

* 23.235.227.106 Tempe United States

Return-Path: <sphiwejohnns@gmail.com>
Received: from [23.235.227.106] by web102113.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 03:08:18 JST
X-RocketYMMF: kyo_tenten_716
Sender: kyo_tenten_716@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 03:08:18 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mrs sphiwe john <sphiwejohnns@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved,
To: undisclosed recipients:;

Dear Beloved,

My name is Sphiwe John saeed

I am addressing you this message through the work of God Almighty that made me to chose you amongst several lists of emails in order to hand these great responsibilities (€4,000,000 - four million euros) which I am certain you will handle it carefully being the gift that came from a woman with a sincere and genuine heart towards the orphans and less privileged.

It is certain that I do not know you, which I asked God Almighty to grant you the strength to handle these projects with a sincere and transparent heart. I am presently suffering greatly each day that passes by as I am not sure if I will survive, which was as a result of different surgical operations that I had. Beloved, I am afraid to die, but nobody is beyond death. Each day I keep praying to God Almighty for His help thereby directing me toward's somebody that will handle this project so that I can die peacefully.

The most important help that I need from you is to always be in constant prayers with me as I am sure that you have a sincere and open heart towards the poor and orphans. I do not want to leave this world without knowing that my funds are wisely used to help the orphans and poor.

I do not know how to thank you, but be sure that God Almighty will bless you for accepting to handle these projects so as to help the orphans and poor. I will be very happy to read from you so as to put you in contact with the institute where the money is presently as I am sure that you will properly make use of it.

My God Almighty bless you and your entire family

Well wishes,

Mrs.Sphiwe John saeed
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

sphiwejohn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 am

Dearest

Now contact her Pastor in (Cote D'Ivoire) , the eldest pastor at our parish headquarters who also helped miss mariam to achieve the transfer of her fund to india, his name is Pastor. Abraham Carter E-mail: JONH.pastor30@yahoo.com) and telephone number +22556609534, to send a check of ($650,000.00 U.S Dollars.) that Mrs Sphiwe John signed with your name, to compensate for all your past efforts and attempts in helping her perivously. Because she appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touch with Pastor. Abraham Carter immediately and instruct him where and how to send the check to you immediately. According to Mrs Sphiwe John
Be blessed in the lord
Pastor John

Phone:
+22556609534
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.