Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sphiwejohn@yahoo.com tw209847@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sphiwejohn@yahoo.com info_ogstf@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:49 pm

Good morning my brother in Christ.

How are you today, together with your entire family?

How about your activities, hope fine?

Remember I told you in my mail yesterday, that I have another appointment with the director later in the day, to finalize our discussion and to know what next to do.

I am very sorry the director came very late yesterday; I thank God that we have finalized our discussion.

I am very happy that finally the director agreed to deliver the trunk box of the fund to you right at your house or office address.

The director finally demanded that I should pay him ($27.650 American dollars) Twenty Seven Thousand Sis hundred and Fifty American dollars.

This is the total and last amount he asked me to pay him, after much argument and explanation I accepted, to pay him part of the money by Monday and last before he travel which will be on Wednesday.

I am doing this to you because of the roll you are playing over there in your country.

I pray that the Almighty God will use you to help me because when I go to the book of (Ps.37:5), it says commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him, and he will do.

The Bible says it this way: knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth the-same shall he receive of the Lord (Eph.6:8).

And you cannot help another without helping yourself. The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watered shall be watered also himself (Prov.11:25).

For your information brother , the director said that over there at your international airport, you will pay to clear the trunk box on their arrival at Jakarta international airport, from the hand of airport authorities, of your country.

He went on saying that to avoid having problems during travelling both here and over there in Jakarta; the trunk box will be cargo in to a flight.

Over there in Jakarta it will be cleared since it is cargo from the departing country.

Finally he said that you should contact the security company for more details.

Contact the company now, below is the contact of the company.

OLUWE GLOBAL SECURITY TRUST FIRM
15, AVENUE ZONE 4 RUE DU CANAL
BP 1245 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D’IVOIRE
Tel; +22555006505 / +22507747975
info_ogstf@yahoo.com
Dr. John Emedina (OGSTF)

Brother , special and important information, you should not let the company director to know, that the trunk box is containing money raw cash.

Simply tell them that it is family valuable, valued at (4,000,000.00) for security reason.

My late husband did not tell them that it is money, for the security of the fund, tell them it is family valuable of you sister in Christ Mr. Sphiwe John saeed, designated to you, for motherless and less privileged ones, in your country Jakarta Indonesia.

I will wait to hear more from you after your discussion with the director of the security company

May God Almighty bless you and your entire family

Well wishes,

Mrs.Sphiwe John saeed

Profile Elements:
Kadie Esther / kadie.esther
Active on June 10th, 2016

FB1.PNG

Tel; +22555006505
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22507747975
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Sphiwejohn@yahoo.com tw209847@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:53 pm

Dearest in the lord Jesus Christ. Brother, .

How are you, together with your family?

How your people are over there in your country, hope fine? How about your activities?

I thank you very much for your letter and willingness to carry on the precious works of almighty God may his blessings and love be upon you and your entire family amen.

As you can understand, my health condition cannot allow me to do anything by myself; secondly I will be going in for my third time surgical operation because of my health, in few days.

With this reason I will like the fund to be on your possession before then.
I invite the director the security company, where the fund is deposited by my late husband, to my hospital room to discuss with the director, on how and what it takes to lift the trunk box of the fund to you over there in America.

After our discussion I will contact you with more details from our discussion. I will suggest to him to bring the fund in the trunk box to you I right at your house address in America,, let us hope that he accepts my idea.
I will contact you, with more detail after the visit of the director to me in my hospital room.
Thanks and God bless you all

Mrs Spiwe John,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:26 am

Good morning my brother in Christ. Mr.

How are you today, together with your entire family?

How about your activities, hope fine?

Remember I told you in my mail yesterday, that I have another appointment with the director later in the day, to finalize our discussion and to know what next to do.

I am very sorry the director came very late yesterday; I thank God that we have finalized our discussion.

I am very happy that finally the director agreed to deliver the trunk box of the fund to you right at your house or office address.

The director finally demanded that I should pay him ($27.650 American dollars) Twenty Seven Thousand Sis hundred and Fifty American dollars.

This is the total and last amount he asked me to pay him, after much argument and explanation I accepted, to pay him part of the money by Monday and last before he travel which will be on Wednesday.

I am doing this to you because of the roll you are playing over there in your country.

I pray that the Almighty God will use you to help me because when I go to the book of (Ps.37:5), it says commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him, and he will do.

The Bible says it this way: knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth the-same shall he receive of the Lord (Eph.6:8).

And you cannot help another without helping yourself. The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watered shall be watered also himself (Prov.11:25).

For your information brother Bradley, the director said that over there at your international airport, you will pay to clear the trunk box on their arrival at American international airport, from the hand of airport authorities, of your country.

He went on saying that to avoid having problems during travelling both here and over there in American the trunk box will be cargo in to a flight.

Over there in American it will be cleared since it is cargo from the departing country.

Finally he said that you should contact the security company for more details.

Contact the company now, below is the contact of the company.

info_ogstf@yahoo.com
Dr. John Emedina (OGSTF)

Brother special and important information, you should not let the company director to know, that the trunk box is containing money raw cash.

Simply tell them that it is family valuable, valued at (4,000,000.00) for security reason.

My late husband did not tell them that it is money, for the security of the fund, tell them it is family valuable of you sister in Christ Mr. Sphiwe John saeed, designated to you, for motherless and less privileged ones, in your country American U S A

I will wait to hear more from you after your discussion with the director of the security company

May God Almighty bless you and your entire family

Well wishes,

Mrs.Sphiwe John saeed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sphiwejohn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Good day my brother in Christ. Mr.

How are you, together with your entire family? How about your activities, hope fine?

I am very sorry for not replying your mail on time, as you can see due to my illness I cannot do anything by myself unless somebody is around to give me helping hands.

Hence the nursing sister, that helps me was not around, there is not that I could do than to wait until she come, before your mail can be replied.

You have not problem concerning your contact to the security company, I have discussed and finalized everything with the director of the security company Mr. John Emedina.

I have told him about you, that you are my next of kin, he should release and deliver the FAMILY WEALTH trunk box, to you right in your country, whenever you contact to him for that.

He agreed with me, it is because of this reason he left their email contact with me to give, for you to contact their security company, directly for onward delivery of the trunk box, to you in America.

I told him why I am taking this decision, because I will be around soon.

Contact the security company now tell the director exactly what I said.

Listen carefully what you should tell the director. I Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed, have chosen you as her next of kin, to inherit her family wealth trunk box, for the works of God ever there in your country America.

You will like them to deliver the trunk box to your house in America, as planned, with Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed,

The family wealth trunk box was deposited at their security company by the origin? late Mr. John Sphiwe, using the name of his wife Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed, as his next of kin.

If he ask you any question, you did not understand contact me before answering.

The trunk box is containing (€4,000,000.00) $4 Four Million Euro.

For your information brother, I will be travelling to India for the surgical operation on me, because of my sickness, on this coming Sunday or Monday probably.

I plead that you and your entire family should pray to God for his massy on me.

BP 1245 ABIDJAN 01 COTES D’IVOIRE
info_ogstf@yahoo.com
Dr. John Emedina (OGSTF)

Thanks and God bless you all while I wait to hear details from your contact to the security company.

You can as well contact him, through his telephone above, to alert him of your mail, to their security company email contact

Mrs. Sphiwe John saeed,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Good day my brother in Christ. .

How are you today with your entire family? How about your activities, hope fine?

I thank you very much for your letter to me I am very happy that you decided to handle this great Christian project, it is not easy, may God bless you and your entire family for ever amen.

Today is public holidays here in country, as a Christian country just like other Christian countries in the World.

After going through your mail I telephoned the director to update him of your contact to his security company,.

The director told me that today is assumption day as Christians the company don’t work until tomorrow, he promise that he will check your mail on the computer that is in his house.

Few minutes later the director called me and tells me that there is no new mail from you or anybody else yesterday and today in their email box.

I tried to insist, the director said that there is a mistake somewhere, I should tell you to recopy their email contact very well with your mice and place it on your mail then send to them it will come if their email contact is copied very well.

He finally said that he will write from his home if he sees your mail because he will like the trunk box to leave here by Wednesday to you in America.

Please brother do as he said now.

info_ogstf@yahoo.com
Dr. John Emedina (OGSTF)

Thanks and God bless you and your entire family.

Best regards

Sphiwe John Saeed,

Good brother in Christ,

It is some days that I have not heard from you after your mail to the security company that did not go of which I told you about it.

I have been imagine why the silence, maybe you are occupied by your activities or may you are not in the town.

Please my brother in Christ, , whatever maybe, I should have heard from you, to enable me know what to do next.

I even call the director to know about situation of things and my plans; he told me that they are still waiting to hear from you, because they cannot travel to deliver the trunk box to whom they do not know.

Please brother I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

info_ogstf@yahoo.com
Dr. John Emedina (OGSTF)

Thanks and God bless you all while I wait to hear details from your contact to the security company.

You can as well contact him, through his telephone above, to alert him of your mail, to their security company email contact

May God Bless you and your entire family.

Best regards

Your sister in Christ.

Mrs. Sphiwe John saeed,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 am

Good day brother in Christ. .

I thank very much for your mail, I just alerted the director about your mail the director promised to contact you tomorrow with details.

Brother, remember that I am travelling by next week for my treatment, I hope you remember I told you about it earlier.

I will like you to follow up the transaction quickly to see if the trunk box will be delivered to you before I travel.

I know that you are a busy man but for the sack of sincerity I will like you to follow the instructions as it is given to me, to enable me have a successful operation.

Also to avoid me thinking too much about the wealth while on travel.

I will wait to hear from you with more details from your communication with the security company.

Thanks and God bless you and your entire family

Best regards

Your sister in Christ.

Mrs. Sphiwe John saeed,

Tel: +22555006505 +22566578680

Attn;

I am contacting you based on the instruction given to our security company, to release and deliver a family wealth trunk box to you as the new owner.

I am Mr. John Emedina, director Oluwe Global Security Trust & Finance.

Your partner, Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed, told us that she is in communication with you, there for demanding our security company, to release and deliver her family wealth trunk box, that is valued at (€4,000,000.00) Four Million Euros, to you at your country or any country of your choice, for charity projects she handed over to you.

Your email contact was given to our security company yesterday by her servant; to contact you directly hence you could not be able to contact our security company.

The family valuables trunk bow was deposited to our security company, by the origin, late Mr. John U Saeed, husband to your partner, Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed.

As you can understand with us that, Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed and you, are not the origin neither depositor.

Both of you are simple owners by hereditary,

With this reason, I want you to send to this security company without delay your complete information as it is stated below.

(1) Your full name

(2) Your complete address, both house and office

(3) Your current telephone and fax number

(4) Your marital status

(5) Your international passport or Driver’s license or Identity card, photo copy.

Your information is necessary for the formalities of the documents, which will come out on your names and address as the receiver and the new owner

It is also important for obtaining the covering and traveling documents for the trunk box, to avoid travelling circumstances.

With your current full picture to enable us recognize you on our arrival, with the trunk box.

The trunk box will probably, leave here next week Wednesday 31 August 2016, to you, right on your house or office address in your country.

If you follow our instructions as it is given to you, without delay as well.

The trunk box will be cargo into a flight that, it will be accompanied by two officials of our security company, until its destination for security reasons.

For your information, on the arrival of the trunk box with our security company official at your international airport, you will clear the trunk box, from the airport authorities.

Sincerely

Mr. John Emedina
Director (OGSTF)

Header:
Return-Path: <info_ogstf@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.233] by tm104.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Aug 2016 09:48:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1048.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Aug 2016 09:48:35 -0000
Received: from jws100289.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws169.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016
From: Oluwe Global Security Trust Firm <info_ogstf@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Oluwe Global Security Trust Firm <info_ogstf@yahoo.com>
Subject: OLUWE GLOBAL SECURITY TRUST FIRM

Tel:
+22566578680
Original network provider* Comium Ivory Coast Inc (KoZ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sphiwejohn@yahoo.com info_ogstf@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Good morning sir

I am very sorry to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Vicky Dede, the helping nurse to Mrs. Sphiwe John saeed

Before her travel to India for her surgical operation, on last Sunday night.

She told me to be in communication with you through her mail, also to update you with news about her present health condition.

She also told me to be of assistance to you for the transaction between you and the security company.

She also told me that she have settled with the director of the security company financially for the release and delivery of the trunk box to you, as the new owner.

So far I don't know where you have reached with the security company and your final decision with the company for your information I am at your service any time.

After this mail, I will inform the director through his telephone number, that you sent him mail with your information

Respectfully

Nurse Vick Dedeh, for
Mrs. Sphiwe John saeed,

Attn;

Mr. , we thank you very much for your second mail of Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:45 AM to our security company.

We are pleased with your cooperated information given to us, for the release and delivery of a valued family trunk box.

We will immediately start processing for the travelling documents with your information, if we are lucky to meet up with the time, by next Friday we will be with you in USA.

For your information your partner Mrs. Sphiwe John Saeed, travelled to India for medical treatment few days ago.

Another thing is you should be ready for us to avoid keeping us too long at the international airport, on the arrival of the trunk box with our security company officials.

The officials will call you on their arrival at the airport for the clearing of the trunk box, from the airport authority.

I don’t know the exact cost to clear the trunk box over there at the international airport, but I advise you to keep some valuable money with you.

As I said earlier that the trunk box will be cargo into a flight with air waybill with tracking number for you to trace out the destination of the trunk box until they get to you in America.

It will also help you to follow up the transaction and to know where they stopped and where they continued.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_ogstf@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:13 am

Mr.

Your mail is welcomed showing appreciations to your question.

As you can see we are on the first important stage of the transaction, processing for the travelling documents, because we will like to leave with your valuable trunk box on Friday night.

As I am writing to you this hour, after this mail I will be on my way to different department offices for different travelling documents.

Really we cannot give you any itinerary at the moment, because we have not gotten to that stage.

When we get to that stage, I believe that they air way bill that will be give to you will help you out, you will be tracking the flight to know there possession with the tracking number that will be given to you as well.

Thanks for writing

Sincerely

Mr. John Emedina
Director (OGSTF)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captndiako_ci1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:28 pm

Attention

Dear Sir,
I am the assigned delivery agent that will deliver your shipment to your address in your

country,U.S.A.,I attached to you the copy of your airway bill number 940845793 and the flight arrangement from Abidjan to your country U.S.A., so that you will wait for me on arrival at your door step.

My Flight departure ABJ

From Abidjan to arrive Washington DC 03/09/2016

I enclosed a copy of my diplomatic id card so that you will recognize me on arrival and i am with my international roaming telephone number +22554225880 and it is on roaming so you can reach on it at any time.
I am waiting for your urgent response.
Thanks
Yours Truly
Captain Manuel Ndiako

Header:
Return-Path: <captndiako_ci1@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100235.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws165.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Fri, 02 Sep 2016 09:59:27 +0000; 1472810367.907
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016
Reply-To: "Capt.Manuel Ndiako" <captndiako_ci1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Delivery of your money to your address

20160903002633-49449bf5-me.png

20160903002635-7132e0d8-me.png

Phone:
+22554225880
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Mr.

How are you? This is to inform you that every arrangement for the journey to be a successful one tonight is almost concluded.

Right now I am going back to international airport for the final arrangement.

I promise to contact you again with more information, immediately after the departure of our security company officials with your wealth trunk box, to night.

Thanks for your patient and understanding, until then.

Sincerely

Mr. John Emedina
Director (OGSTF)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.