Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ninacoulibaly01@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ninacoulibaly01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Skype ID:
Nina Coulibaly
Adidjan, Cote D'ivoire
ninacoulibaly01

Capture.PNG

Dear ,

Complements of the seasons and thank you very much to have connected with me.I appreciate. I want to confide in you base on trust and faith over this transaction and I am assuring you that you shall be very happy at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction as I wish to repose my trust and confidence on you.

Let me start by introducing my self properly to you, my name is Mrs. Nina Coulibaly, I am the regional Bank Manager of BOA Bank Abidjan-Cote D' Ivoire. I came to know about you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable foreigner to handle this Confidential Transaction.

As the regional Bank Manager of BOA BANK; it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each year. On the course of the 2015 year report, We discovered an excess profit of Fifteen Million Us Dollars , [ $ 15,000,000.00 ] which we have kept in SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this Fund for Security Reasons, that is why I am contacting you for us to work together to use your office and personality to get the said Fund into your bank account for INVESTMENT in your Country.The percentage Ratio is thus: 40% for you , 60 % for me and my colleagues .

Note: There are practically no risks involved in this transaction as it is 100% risk free and will be legally bonded, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with Kumasi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, if you find this proposal suitable for you, kindly reply for full details .

I will appreciate it very much, If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I assure you that we shall achieve it successfully.

Best regards,

Mrs Nina Coulibaly

Header:
Return-Path: <ninacoulibaly01@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.12.213] by tm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2016 15:12:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2016 15:12:44 -0000
Received: from jws10727.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws101b.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:12:43 +0000; 1472569963.747
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016
Reply-To: <ninacoulibaly01@yahoo.com>
Subject: from nina coulibaly
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ninacoulibaly02@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Skype ID:
live:ninacoulibaly02

Regional Bank Manager (BOA)
Bank.Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire
Tell: +225 07938171

Dear ,

I really thank you a lot for your mail and your interest in my proposal, I am very happy to work with you hand in hand to receive this money in your account.We must trust each other with all our heart as a good PARTNERS to achieve our objective successfully.

ABOUT MYSELF, I am Mrs. Nina Coulibaly, I am the regional Bank Manager of BOA Bank Abidjan-Cote D' Ivoire.I lost my husband five years ago, I have two children, A boy and a girl. Since the death of my husband, I have been alone training my two children. This transaction will not exceed 14 working days if you should respond to directives accordingly. As soon as the Fund Transaction is Completed , I will relocate to your country with my family for Investment.

Please, i will like you to confirm your full names and a scan copy of your identity card or your international passport to be presented before the bank as the beneficiary to the deposit.

As soon as i receive the above information,,I will now program your name as the next of kin / Beneficiary to the Fund,In the reply of this mail,I will also like you to tell me about yourself and family ,I will like to know you very well.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL.

Mrs Nina Coulibaly

Header:
Return-Path: <ninacoulibaly02@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.37.152]) by
Fri, 2 Sep 2016
Subject: from nina coulibaly

Profile Elements:
Nina Coulibaly / nina.coulibaly.393
Active on April 5th, 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (73.33 KiB) Viewed 2543 times

Phone Number:
+22507938171
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ninacoulibaly01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail and the informations you have provided. I will submit your information to the remitance depthment for verification this morning though today is half day work , I pray that God will touch them to approve you as the new beneficary to this fund.

Though i will stand for you there, i will get back to you before the end of today if possible on Monday to inform you the position of the transaction.

Remember to keep this transaction to yourself,it is very risky for me if the management of the bank find out that i am the person given you
all the information.so keep it secret.

Mrs Nina Coulibaly

Dear ,

How are you today, i believe you are having a fulfilling weekend.I am sorry that the verification could not complete today.this was as a result that today is weekend and we have half day work.I strongly promise that before the end of money, i will bring to you a very good feed back.

Have a nice weekend.

Mrs Nina Coulibaly

Dear ,

How are you today,I hope you had a nice weeked with your family.Thank God for the development.The bank has approved your name as the beneficiary to the fund but they are requesting that you will come here to obtain some documents that will bear your name as the beneficiary to the deposit and make some signatories.If it will not be convenient for you to come, you will have to get an attorney to get the documents for you and have his signatory to the documents on your behalf.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can move forward.
Mrs Nina Coulibaly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 am

Dear Sir,

How are you today, please get back to me to know your decision from the information i brought to you from bank.i am waiting to her from you as soon as possible please.
Nina

SIR HERE IS THE COPY OF THE MAIL I HAVE SENT TO YOU HAVE HAS BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FORWARD.I HAVE BEEN ALRIGHT SIR.

Dear ,

How are you today,I hope you had a nice weeked with your family.Thank God for the development.The bank has approved your name as the beneficiary to the fund but they are requesting that you will come here to obtain some documents that will bear your name as the beneficiary to the deposit and make some signatories.If it will not be convenient for you to come, you will have to get an attorney to get the documents for you and have his signatory to the documents on your behalf.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can move forward.
Mrs Nina Coulibaly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:08 am

Skype ID:
live:ninacoulibaly02

Dear Sir,

How are you today, hope you are having a nice day.I have been wondering what most have happened that prevented you from communicating situation report.I have called your line severally without success though the phone was ringing but nobody took the call.You are higly welcome from your trip.I hope you had a nice trip.

It is unfortunate you said you are not coming here to accomplish this transaction otherwise i was hoping that when you come around, i will go back with you at the completion of the transaction.What you need to do now is to request for the services of an attorney who will help out to procure the documents and have his signatory on the documents and other signatories in the bank.I do not know if you have any ideal about an attorney here in my country.if you do not have,get back to as soon as possible to make a recomendation one.

Waiting to hear back from you sir.
Mrs Nina Coulibaly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Skype ID;
live:alimohamedchambers

Dear

Thank you very much for your mail.I appreciate. You need to get an attorney from my country here not in your country.I have recommended one for you.do contact the attorney to request for his services to procure the documents and have his signature in all the documents which you bear your full name as the beneficiary to the deposit please get back to me as soon as you send the mail to the attorney.

HERE IS THE CONTACT OF A RECOMMENDED ATTORNEY.

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
ATTORNEY AND COUNSEL AT LAW
29 BOULEVARD CLOZE IMMEUBLE LE
TF4770,5E ETAGE.
01 B.P. 3586 ABIDJAN 01,COTE D'IVOIRE
email alimohamedchambers@outlook.com
Phone +22556614696
Barister Ali Mohamed

Phone +22556614696
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ninacoulibaly01@yahoo.com alimohamedchambers@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:08 pm

CONTACT PERSON: BARRISTER ALI MOHAMED
PHONE 002256614696
FAX 0022522457896
EMAIL: alimohamedchambers@outlook.com
TF4770,5E ETAGE.
01 B.P. 3586 ABIDJAN 01,COTE D'IVOIRE

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL DATED 14/09/2016 REQUESTING MY SERVICES IN THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND MY PROMISE TO YOU IS THAT I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO SEE THAT YOU GET ALL YOU DISIRED.

I AM PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT I DID NOY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU EXACTLY.I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN ELABORATE MORE ON THE FOLLOWING.

1 WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU WANT ME TO PROCURE FOR YOU.
2 WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS
3 WHAT DO I DO WITH THE DOCUMENT AFTER OBTAINING IT.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL AND I WILL NEED YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EFFECIENT COMMUNICATIONS

BARR. ALI MOHAMED Esq.
SENIOR PRINCIPALS PARTNER
All Legal Matter's & Right Associates
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

Dear Sir,

Thank God for the development as you have contacted the attorney.Please do not in any way let him know that i am the one giving you every information about the money.keep secret please.get back to me as soon as you hear back from the attorney.

Nina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:06 am

Dear Sir,

How are you today.I am surprise why i have not heard from you again.How have you gone with the attorney.this transaction was programmed to last for 14 days but because you are not communicating regularly, every thing is prolonging.Please let me know how you have gone with the attorney so that we can move forward.
Mrs Nina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Dear

How are you today, i hope every thing is alright with you.I am very surprise at you as you just abandon the fund that United Bank of Africa has approved in your favor long ago.I quite know that it was because of the fee the attorney has requested from you to procure the documents that your bear your full name from thge ministry of justice as the beneficiary to the deposit was the reason why you anandon the fund.

The United Bank of Africa has refuse vehemently to approve the deposit to some one else hence it has been approved in your name.Because of that, i have decided to pay the fee which the attorney has requested from you so that the fund can be transferred to your account because i have gone through your profile that you are cute and reputable to be associated with in business.

All i need from you now is the informations from the attorney and the total amount the attorney has ask you to pay so that i can send some one to his office to pay him the money to get the documents procured with immediate effect.You know i can not discuss with the attorney personally because i dont want him or any one else to know that i am directly in volve in this deal or that i am the one given you all the informations about this fund.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the information i have requested from you about the attorney so that i can pay the money immedietely.

Mrs Nina Coulibaly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:28 am

Dear ,

How are you today, i guess every thing is alright with you.Please below is the contact address of the attorney.Call him or send him email to ask from him what it will take him to procure the above documents from the ministry of justice of his country and submit it to cocody branch of united bank of africa to enable them transfer your fund to your country.

1, Affidavit of ownership/Certificate of Legalization

2 Approval certificate from ministry of justice

TF4770,5E ETAGE.
01 B.P. 3586 ABIDJAN 01,
COTE D'IVOIRE
PHONE +22588675872
FAX 0022522457896
EMAIL: alimohamedchambers@inbox.lv

Please get back to me as soon as you send him the mail or when you hear back from the Attorney.Please note that this is very urgent as i will be retiring with the couple of weeks.

Mrs Nina Coulibaly

PHONE +22588675872
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22522457896
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Cocody, Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.