Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:49 pm

Skype ID:
live:harriet2hulbert

Hello dear,

How are you doing today?
I guess you are fine i am Harriet by name i saw your
profile and i find you very interesting.
so i deem it very important to get in contact with you.
so please email me at ( harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com ) for very
important discussion thank you so much,
i am longing to hear from you soonest.
have nice and lovely day!
My best regard,
Ms Harriet.

Header;
Return-Path: <harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W79 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 31 Jul 2016
Subject: Hello
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:33 am

Hello dear,
How are you today? I would like to be open to you. I am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievements, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart..

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life and now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family and maybe relocate to another country and start investing in other good businesses.

Anyway, i want to tell you little about myself. My name is Harriet Hulbert, 36 years, I am Originated from German but was born in London, lost my only daughter at child birth and presently living in the United Kingdom where i presently work in a bank. I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I can not do without this sport. I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

I am working as an ( Personnel Director for Retailing in a private bank ) and the chief Auditor. I was married but my Ex-Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but it is OK, Since he accused me of being so busy with my work and the bank and its Personnel Director for Retailing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient. But is over between us,I am happy alone now because I have everything i need. This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage.

...Enough of myself.
Would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know you better, your age, occupation and your position in your work place. Your marital status and where you reside now.

I love to hear from you soon.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:09 am

My dear.
I am very happy to see your letter,How are you?I have a strong feeling after my prayers today with fasting,I have a feeling that you are an honest person because of that honesty I choose you TO HAVE THIS CONFIDENTIAL DEAL WITH. Dear,I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. You know , I am the ( Personnel Director for Retailing in a private bank ) and the chief Auditor to my bank here London Branch.

I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$15.500.000.00),to transfer into your bank account over there in your country.I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we known each other as business is with trust. I personally contacted you and you alone.Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you..That is why i took some days to know little about you. Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you since the day i saw you first, my heart told me that you are the right man for me and that would handle this proposal well for two of us.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank.We will use the fund, there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage. Please this is an honest request for you and i to keep this deal between us alone, please dear,make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anyway,unless you and i alone...

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information’s if you are interested.

1. Your Full Name, And your address
2. A copy of your Identification card or international passport.
-----------------------------------------
Thanks and best regards
Harriet Hulbert.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:24 am

My Dear Love,
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well?...
Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction. What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account. Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction. This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding.

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer. Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do.

This is to avoid mistake from your part. See the official letter below, complete it and send it to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Al Rayan Bank PLC Formerly Islamic Bank of Britain
Sultan Choudhury, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone; +44 797 794 6608 or 0044 797 794 6608
Bank Email; infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visas to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio.

Immediately you apply, write me to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.
My best regard to you and your family,
Yours Harriet Hulbert.

COPY THIS APPLICATION LETTER BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

To The Chief Executive Officer and Director Al Rayan Bank PLC Formerly Islamic Bank of Britain

Al Rayan Bank PLC Formerly Islamic Bank of Britain
Sultan Choudhury, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone; +44 797 794 6608 or 0044 797 794 6608
Bank Email; infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am .................... from .......,the business partner to Late Dr. Benjack Dennis, who was assassinated on February 06, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the Libya capital, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($15.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 15.5 Million) into my nominated bank account. Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum.

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely,

Contact telephone number: ..................................
Contact e-mail address: ........................................
Contact Address: ...................................
Sex: ......................

Phone; +447977946608
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:09 am

PO Box 12461
Birmingham
B16 6AQ
Tel: +(44) 797 794 6608
E-MAIL: infoislamic.bank@accountant.com

ATTENTION;

We wish to inform you that our transfer department of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom, carefully received your official message in respect of our late customer funds.

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us to carry out our official Bank duties which is needful before the transfer will be effected for confirmation.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly, You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

You are hereby given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank, We stand to give all our customer the best of our service, We once again welcome you to Islamic Bank of Britain, United Kingdom.

Managing Director
Sultan Ahmed Choudhury.

Header:
Return-Path: <infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from jws11103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Mon, 08 Aug 2016 07:44:35 +0000; 1470642275.298
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016
Reply-To: <infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: ACCORDING TO OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS

Form1_1.png

form2-1.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:44 pm

PO Box 12461
Birmingham
B16 6AQ
E-MAIL: infoislamic.bank@accountant.com

ATTENTION;
Sir,
Be notified that the management of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom, is in receipt of the returned Official Deceased inquiry form with the correct information required.

You are therefore instructed after the Bank Executive Board of Directors meeting, before the Bank can be able to approve the fund in your favor as the benefited next of kin to the deceased, You are required to pass the second test by forwarding the following documents to the bank.

(1) The Death Certificate of the Deceased.
(2)The deposit Certificate Issued to him on 03 August, 2004.
(3) Your National Identification Card or valid International Passport.

We request for this stated documents with immediate effect to enable us to approve your request.
Managing Director
Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC UNITED KINGDOM.
Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 am

Hello my dear ,
How are you , how is your family ,health and work . i am very happy to read from you , i am very sorry for my late reply is because i have been busy with work in the office . that is the reason i hate this job and i need this transfer to be done so that i will quit this job and look after my self .

I have seen the in-formations you got from the bank I'm happy God is in control, well here is the copy of the certificate of deposit and the death certificate of late Mr.Benjack Dennis you have to forward it to the bank as they directed with scan copy of your id card, to enable them to continue the process of the transfer immediately.

Moreover, I am very happy to read from your mail once again today and also to know that you have filled the forms properly as required and sent them to the bank also.

I will stop here, inform me once you forward the documents to the bank with your id card.

Bye and have a nice day
Yours faithful,
Harriet Hulbert

20160830025344-a3c5c5f4-me.png

20160830025348-b407b69a-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:51 pm

PO Box 12461
Birmingham
B16 6AQ

E-MAIL: infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk

Attention;
Sir,
Be notified that before the said approved fund would be transferred into your nominated bank account, You are officially invited to come down in person to tender to this bank (1) A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate (2) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY (3) Power of Attorney, The above list documents must be Endorsed by Royal Courts of Justice (RCJ) Britain, as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, your to provide those documents within 7 working days as our banking law stipulates

(1) A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate
(2) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(3) Power of Attorney

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN That you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar Britain.

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you can not be able to come here and submit these certificate in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf in the person of;

Barrister Edward Aldred law Chamber
The solicitor in Charge of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom
Address: 1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 117 325 2812
Email : barristeredwardaldred1@gmail.com

Note that immediately those documents are submitted, the bank will not hesitate to effect the transfer of the approved sum into your nominated bank account,

Note; you are advised to act urgently before the mandates to enable us Finalize your transaction immediately Thank you for your co operations and congratulations.
Thanks.

Header:
Return-Path: <infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.66] by tm13.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2016 15:53:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2016 15:53:39 -0000
Received: from jws11144.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016
Reply-To: <infoislamicbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION ISLAMIC BANK BRITAIN
PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER.

Phone:
+441173252812
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Bristol
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristeredwardaldred1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:09 am

BARRISTER EDWARD ALDRED HUMAN RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS,
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES.
Address: 1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 117 325 2812
EMAIL: barristeredwardaldred1@gmail.com

ATTENTION. SIR/Greetings to you.

Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate, where received, I Will do my best to render to you all necessary services you require from me to receive your fund,

I have made an inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate, from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary,

I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) Registration of your Particulars.... 250 GBP
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee..... 75 GBP
(3) Processing Insurance...... 20 GBP
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... 205 GBP (5)

SECTION 2

A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE

A. REGISTRATION FEE....... 70 GBP
B. STAMP DUTY ........ 50 GBP
C. AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION......... 50 GBP
D. CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY CLEARANCE ........ 370 GBP
E. ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU COURT.........90 GBP

You have to pay the total amount of (1180 GBP British Pound)

These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect.
Be informed that you will pay the (1180 GBP British Pound) before i proceed with preparation of the documents, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the documents within a period of two days,

With this reference, you are advised to kindly make the required payment and send to us the payment slip. Note this fee will be sent to this law office via Money Gram transfer with the information below.

AMOUNT...... 1180 GBP British Pound
FIRST NAME:..... JOHN KELLY
LAST NAME:..... THOMPSON
ADDRESS:..... 1 America Square, Crosswall,
CITY:........ LONDON

Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment,so that i will proceed for affidavit of Oath / A non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate as soon as possible.

Thanks Yours in service
Barrister Edward Aldred
Law Chambers.

Header:
Return-Path: <barristeredwardaldred1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ua0-x244.google.com (mail-ua0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c08::244])
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016
Subject: Your urgent response is highly needed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com barristeredwardaldred1@gmail

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:02 pm

Complement of the day Mr. ,
I hereby bring to your notice that it is not must that you will pay in British Pounds, you can also pay in United State dollar and below is the currency convert in your United state currency;

1,180.00 GBP = 1,659.84 USD
British Pound ↔ US Dollar

Go and make the payment now immediately and forward to me the payment slip so that your documents will be ready tomorrow for your final transfer thanks.

Barrister Edward Aldred.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.