Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohammadbins@yahoo.com.sg

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mohammadbins@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:49 pm

* 41.71.184.17 Visafone Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <christoph.baehler@svp-zuerich.ch>
Received: from User (41.71.184.17) by EXCHANGE2010.svp-zuerich.ch
(192.168.123.1) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.2.347.0; Wed, 10 Feb 2016
11:55:59 +0100
Reply-To: <mohammadbins@yahoo.com.sg>
From: Salman Bin Al Saud <christoph.baehler@svp-zuerich.ch>
Subject: Re: VERY GOOD FOR YOU!
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:43:52 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: christoph.baehler@svp-zuerich.ch
X-Originating-IP: [41.71.184.17]

Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud
Defence Minister of Saudi Arabia
1774, Airport Road, Riyadh 11162
TEL : 11-403-8421/1-401-4708
Jeddah Office TEL: 12-687-340

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, second deputy prime minister and the youngest minister of defence in the world ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_bin_Salman_Al_Saud ). Initially, I was handling everything transparently as Defence Minister and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, but after facing challenges adding to disappointment from trusted colleagues i was terrified and decided to privately seek for business confidant outside my country. It is necessary to keep clean record not allowing people even family relations to know everything about my achievements.

Hopefully at this early stage we can put measures in place to control, believe me we are neighbours on earth and honest individuals will never cease to exist; though it could be difficult to find a honest confidant but there is someone somewhere that will be very happy to actualize dreams with me. Please reply swiftly to my private email ( MBSalman@reborn.com / trcbnn@yahoo.com ) to receive further briefing with complete information.

Sincerely,
Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mohammadbins@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:40 am

Skype ID;
mohammad.albin

Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud
Defence Minister of Saudi Arabia
1774, Airport Road, Riyadh 11162
TEL : 11-403-8421/1-401-4708
Jeddah Office TEL: 12-687-340

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, second deputy prime minister and the youngest minister of defence in the world ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_bin_Salman_Al_Saud ). Initially, I was handling everything transparently as Defence Minister and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, but after facing challenges adding to disappointment from trusted colleagues i was terrified and decided to privately seek for business confidant outside my country. It is necessary to keep clean record not allowing people even family relations to know everything about my achievements.

Hopefully at this early stage we can put measures in place to control, believe me we are neighbours on earth and honest individuals will never cease to exist; though it could be difficult to find a honest confidant but there is someone somewhere that will be very happy to actualize dreams with me. Please reply swiftly to my private email ( SalmanAlSaud@rescueteam.com / msalmanalsaud@yahoo.com ) to receive further briefing with complete information.

Sincerely,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mohammadbins@yahoo.com.sg>
From: Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud <mohammadbins@yahoo.com.sg>
Reply-To: Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud <mohammadbins@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: It is necessary

Yahoo IP.

capture.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: msalmanalsaud@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:06 am

On Skype as mohammad.albin, location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

trcbnn@yahoo.com ronaldjpiret@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:04 pm

As a trained U.S. Naval Oceanography; I've covered a wide range of marine life and ecosystems, ocean circulation, plate tectonics and the geology of the sea floor, the chemical and physical properties of the ocean. A lot have been discovered inside the Ocean which is yet to be disclosed as agreed with my team. We shall discuss further on mutual benefit upon receipt of your reply.

Please contact me only at my private email: ronaldjpiret@gmail.com

Regards,
CDR Ron Piret, 0002
Deputy Director, TFCC

Skype ID:
Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
Lagos, Nigeria
dr.kachikwu

DR Kiko.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ronaldjpiret@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 am

Hello ,

It is pleasant to cover wide range of marine life ecosystems, ocean
circulation and plate tectonics. We are discovering useful materials
under the Ocean on daily bases, which includes boxes belonging to dead
passengers of the aircraft that crashed in January 2013 at Gulf of
Mexico Caribbean Sea. Each of the two boxes contain Six Million
Dollars, which we hid behind Caribbean Sea for more than one year. We
cannot ship the boxes in our names because of our naval reputation. If
you can handle the boxes then forward your complete information for
delivery schedule, also bear in mind that 30% of the total content
will be yours at successful end of this transaction. Myself and my
Colleague will visit you as soon as the boxes are confirmed in your
hands.

I await your reply to determine the necessary steps to magnificent success.

Regards,
CDR Ron Piret, 0002
Deputy Director, TFCC
Call #678 405 3337

Phone:
+16784053337
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta Northeast, GA
Original network provider* Xo Georgia, Inc.

(678) 405-3337
6784053337 is a VoIP number provided by GoTextMe with an area code in GA
7 Day Emergency A Locksmith
Business associated with 6784053337
1590 Mansell Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30009-4709
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

msalmanalsaud@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Out of the blue...

Hello,
I wish to solicit your investment partnership on behalf of my client, I strongly believe that you've the credibility to handle US$128,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Eigth Million US Dollars) in any reliable business venture with good annual return. My client is a political juggernaut in Thailand, he would not like to invest the funds in his name considering political enemies; hence we require your straightforwardness, utmost understanding and transparency as a reliable investment partner. I await your prompt response for further details and endorsement of memorandum of understanding. Yours faithfully, Barrister Xiaolong Wu (Senior Advocate of China). Kindly reply to my direct emails: bxiwu86@gmail.com and BXWU@consultant.com

Header:
Return-Path: <msalmanalsaud@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws600028.mail.sg3.yahoo.com by sendmailws101.mail.sg3.yahoo.com;
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017
Reply-To: Xiaolong Wu <msalmanalsaud@yahoo.com>
Subject: I strongly believe that you've the credibility!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

msalmanalsaud@yahoo.com mrsfayezb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:58 am

Greetings,

May your heart-desires be granted by the special grace of Almighty God (ALLAH) as you take your time to read this message and respond wholeheartedly. The Boko Haram Militant in the part Northern Nigeria killed my beloved husband as a result of their Islamic (Muslim) religion against Christians. I have been suffering with my children ever since the death of my beloved husband, there's no money to relocate my children to another country and there's no free movement over here in the Northern part of Nigeria because the Islamic Religion is against Christianity and Christians are been slaughtered like animals.

My late husband was into importation of cars and heavy duty trucks from Europe and he made a little fixed deposit while planning our relocation to Europe before death denied his wonderful dreams. I honestly do not know how to take good care of my kids or commit suicide with them since there's no help on this Earth, not even the worst government of Nigeria can consider widows. I would like you to contact the security firm where my late husband made security deposit and inform them that you are my late husband's business partner of which the deposited amount belongs to both of you.

The security firm told me that my late husband's deposit was officially endorsed for business purposes and only his business partner can claim the fixed deposit, it wasn't my late husband's fault because he never knew he was going to die, i hereby seeking your merciful assistance to communicate the security company informing them that you are my late husband's business partner, i shall inform the security firm that you have been executing auto businesses with my late husband. I look forward to your kind hearted reply with your complete personal information. Please send your reply directly to my private email: mrsfayezb@gmail.com

Regards,
Mrs. Fayez Brown
mrsfayezb@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsfayezb@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:26 am

Hello

Thank you for replying wholeheartedly, you will never regret assisting me as a young widow and my children will grow to recognize you as our savior at point of death because we are deeply in critical situation and there's no government in Nigeria, all the politicians are making money for their family alone. Let me use this opportunity to indicate that you have the right to take any amount from my husband's fixed deposit immediately you confirm it, the amount he fixed is Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars US$950,000.00 and i shall provide you more information to backup your claim as my late husband's auto business partner.

I have attached my passport for your perusal, kindly provide your direct phone number, your complete address, nature of business and attach your identity card. I shall use the needful information to swear affidavit in court hereby attesting that you are my late husband's business partner and his fixed deposit should be released to you. I shall forward copy of the affidavit to enable you communicate the security company for legal release of the fixed deposit to you.

Remain bless,
Mrs. Fayez Brown
mrsfayezb@gmail.com
Phone: +234 8180681723

Fayez Brown 2.jpg

Phone:
+2348180681723
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsfayezb@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello

I have successfully procured affidavid of claim in your favor through the help of my church member (A Lawyer). I am very happy believing that nothing will delay the release of $950,000.00 in your favor as legally declared business partner of my late husband. Following is the contact information of the security company.

Toothfairy Security Services GmbH
Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1
60327 Frankfurt a. M. Germany
Daryl Allen Repokis (Managing Director)
Telephone: +49 1573 59888297
Email: toothfairysec@toothfairy.com

Please quickly forward the attached affidavit to the Managing Director "Daryl Allen Repokis" for the release of your business partner's fixed deposit which was meant for your trunk distribution with him. I pray that everything will be find today because my children and myself have not eating anything since yesterday as there's for feeding, we are surviving with little help from Christian friends which does not come regularly and my three kids are very small to bear hunger because the youngest is 2-years old.

Remain bless,
Mrs. Fayez Brown
mrsfayezb@gmail.com
Phone: +234 8180681723

20170410223157-844076e9-th.jpg
20170410223157-844076e9-th.jpg (9.82 KiB) Viewed 4294 times

Phone number;
+49157359888297
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Germany
City or exchange location
Original network provider* E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH & Co. KG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

toothfairysec@toothfairy.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi

We are deeply very sorry for the death of your business partner; we are ready to release the fixed deposit to you without hesitation, therefore you must quickly arrange the cost of delivery in the sum of one thousand two hundred dollars $1,200 to Lift the consignment from Germany to your house without hitches. Please confirm your nearest international airport for proper authorization on your delivery E-TAG. I shall provide you the receiving information wherein you will transfer the $1,200 cost of delivery upon confirmation of your nearest international airport.

Daryl Allen Repokis, Managing Director
Toothfairy Security Services GmbH
Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1
60327 Frankfurt a. M. Germany
Telephone: +49 1573 59888297
Email: toothfairysec@toothfairy.com

Header:
Return-Path: <toothfairysec@toothfairy.com>
Received: from [212.199.61.39] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 >
From: Toothfairy Securities Services <toothfairysec@toothfairy.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.