Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aishababyu24@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aishababyu24@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Return-Path: <aishababyu24@hotmail.com>
Received: by 106.10.196.90; Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:09:03 +0000
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:09:03 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <aishababyu24@hotmail.com>

Hello My name is Aisha, I saw your proflim here at www.facebook.com and i was very interested to this,please get back to me aishababy86@yahoo.com so will can go more thanks

Hola mi nombre es Aisha, vi tu proflim aquí en www.facebook.com y estaba muy interesado en esto, por favor volver a mí aishababy86@yahoo.com por lo que se puede ir más gracias
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: aishababyu24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Skype ID for Aisha:
live:aishababyu24

Hello Dearest Love,
How are you today? hope fine.I am more than happy to read your mail today.
My dear my name is Aisha Mandy Apia I'm 24, from South Sudan in Central Africa, 5.9ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Mandy Apia was the personal advices to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,In this refugee camp we are only allowed to go out two times in a week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon. I thank God for the life of (Rev Morgan Emmanuel ) who is the Rev pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-77-232-7207) (000221-77-232-7207) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to further my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place, But i believe with you i can live a batter life again,
Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,i have his deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,the amount in question is $5.7M(five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.You will take %20 from the Total Fund for all the expenses then you will assist me invest the rest of money,Please i kept this secret to people in the refugee here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
send me your contact information's such as your
Names ........................................
Address ......................................
Telephone .....................................
Profession....................................
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Darling i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot in life.I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture, i like to see yours.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours love,
Aisha

HEADER:
Return-Path: <aishababyu24@hotmail.com>
Received: from BY2PR1201MB0965.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.167.25]) by
Mon, 29 Feb 2016

Photos Used:
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772327207
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aishababyu24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:09 pm

My dearest,
How's it going ?.
I think you do well. As for me, I'm fine a little here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life, God bless and reward you for every effort you are about to see me this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the death of my beloved parents,
I appreciate your interest to help me transfer the money deposited by my father in the Royal Bank of Scotland, my name appears as the next of kin.
This place is like a prison and only allows us to leave Monday and Friday of the week, I give thanks to God for the life of the pastor of the church that is in the camp where send and receive emails. I have chosen once I saw your profile on the site that said it promptly hundred, his duty to be a good Samaritan, I hope it was by the grace of God I will choose. During my prayers, God show me you're a very kind person who can help me, I have 100% trust and confidence in you, I am confident that you will surely help me out of this terrible place called refugee camp.
They call me the phone today with my Rev, Rev Emmanuel Morgan (+ 221-77-23-27-207), when you call tell him you want to talk with me he will send for me from the hostel for women to talk with you about what I'm going through here. I have no money to call because my situation here is very difficult.
Here is the contact information of the Bank in London, where the money was deposited by the beloved father.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
It is the name of the Chief Executive,
McEwan Mr.Ross
Email Address: (from royabankscottland@aol.com)
(The royallbankscotlland@yahoo.co.uk)
TEL: + 44-75-419-65-862
Fax: + 448-44-50-09-766
I have informed the bank about my intention to claim my deposit parents that my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner to help me in this transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee that I resisted a direct claim of the money, the transfer is only possible with the help of a representative designated as refugee law governing refugee States worldwide. I based this explanation, we want to send an email to the transfer department of the Bank with this email address,
Email Address: (from royabankscottland@aol.com)
(The royallbankscotlland@yahoo.co.uk)
Write to Mr.Ross McEwan, the Executive Manager of the Bank saying that you are my representative and wants to help me transfer my 5.57 million dollars deposited by my father loved my name appears as the next of kin since also said that Bank About you.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,
ACCOUNT HOLDER, APIA MANDY DR.
AMOUNT OF 5.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS AISHA APIA.
HIS FAITHFULLY
Aisha

PHONE NUMBER:
+447541965862
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +448445009766
Number billable as shared cost number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aishababyu24@hotmail.com royabankscottland@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:23 pm

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND(RBS)

CONFIRMATION TRANSFER APPLICATION

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU, IN RESPECT OF YOUR E MAIL WE RECEIVED IN OUR BANK HERE IN SCOTLAND.

ACTUALLY,WE HAVE EARLIER BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOU BY THIS YOUNG LADY MISS AISHA APIA THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT WITH OUR BANK.. LATE DR MANDY APIA IS OUR LATE COSTUMER WITH SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT(US$5,700,000.00) OF DEPOSIT WITH US. HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY APPOINTED AS A TRUSTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN.

HOWEVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND WITH YOU,WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWINGS:

(1)A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF.THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE ENDORSED BY SENEGALESE LAWYER WHICH SHE CAN HELP YOU TO GET ONE. (2)THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR MANDY APIA (HER DECEASED FATHER)CONFIRMATION THE DEATH.
(3).A COPY OF DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO DR MANDY APIA BY OUR BANK. NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST,YOURS, THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS. THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE THAT A SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND IS MADE

WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR COSTUMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT OUR FOREIGN TRANSFER OFFICER MR ROSS MCEWAN.
TELEPHONE NUMBER:+44-70-35-94-66-18
+44-70-35-94-66-18
FAX NUMBER: +44-86-56-16-176.
FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS JANE LEWIS.
(FOR ACCOUNT DEPT/TRANSFER DEPT.

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM

HEADER:
Return-Path: <royabankscottland@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.31.57 by webprd-m59.mail.aol.com (10.74.63.42) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 02 Mar 2016 04:25:31 -0500
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016
Cc: aishababyu24@hotmail.com
Subject: WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM

Dearest Love.
Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man . Listen before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since i came to this country).
So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself as secret i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us since they need death certificate and statement of account here is the two document i have with me remaining the power of attorney from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Rev father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegal Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
HUMPHREY WILLIAMS FIRM & CO.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER-WEST AFRICAN COURT OF JUSTICE
Bar.(Dr) Humphrey Williams
Principal Partner).(ESQ)
107-107 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU PO-BOX 11443 ZIP DAKAR SENEGAL;
E-MAIL: baristerwilliamshumphrey@hotmail.com
PHONE NO +221766821651
So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney on your name,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer since we have a good lawyer .i am feeling for you every minute of the day i wish to be with you soon. Please try and get the power of attorney from the lawyer soonest write him tell him that you want him to work a power of attorney on your name so that you can send it to the bank hope you understand me now.

A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever
Aisha Apia

My Dearest love,
How are you doing hope fine?
It's mine pleasure to write this mail to you.
I believe that you are doing well,God will always bless you for taking good care of me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future.My Dearest love the lawyer called rev just now to inform me that his back from high court then i went to his office with Rev.Morgan Emmanuel to know if the power of attorney is ready so that i can sign the document for the bank to transfer my money to your position.but He told me that we have to pay (650 )usd before he will prepare the power of attorney due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power of attorney.
Please my Love help me as i don't have any other person except you and i am assuring you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back and as you know this is the only thing left as soon as we get this power of attorney everything will be over. I am an Innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life once again with your family immediately after the transfer of my money to your account.
please help me pay the lawyer as you will get back your money and we manage the rest for our future .Thank you once again for your love and concern.
God will bless and provide for you as you help me.

Have a lovely day and think about my condition here in camp!
Lots of greetings from me,hoping to hear a good news from you this morning as you send the money to him for me to go and sign my signature on them!
yours forever.

My dearest love,

How are you and your night hope you slept well if so glory be to God,darling i read your mail and called the lawyer with rev but he told us that you should send it through Western union or money gram just with his name because the bank to bank you mentioned he said will take some days before it gets here so please do as he said and like i told you please and please keep this secret to yourself alone okay cause i dont want to be in trouble nor lose my money okay ,i love you and hope to hear good news as you send the money today and he said you should send the payment slip okay kisses and bye.

Yours love,

Aisha
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aishababyu24@hotmail.com baristerwilliamshumphrey@hotmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Barrister's Skype ID:
live:baristerwilliamshumphrey

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
BARRISTER HUMPHREY WILLIAMS LAW FIRM CHAMBERS.
Motto.Justice For Humanity
Phone. +221-76-68-21-651
Date: 3/4/2016
Email....barristhumphreywilliams@hotmail.com

GOOD DAY

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL I GOT FROM YOU TO MY NOBLE LAW CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS AISHA MANDY , FOR THE ISSUING TO YOU AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

I HAVE ALREADY INFORM BY YOUR PARTNER MISS AISHA MANDY ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS WHICH IS POWER OF DR MANDY APIA, POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT, WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DOCUMENTS, I WILL PROCEED TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT FOR ATTESTATION. WILL THEN ISSUE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY THAT EMPOWER YOU TO STAND FOR THE TRANSFER AND ALSO TO CHANGE YOU AS THE OWNER OF THE FUND AND THEN WITH THIS THE BANK WILL NOW EFFECT TRANSFER TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE.

HAVING SAID THIS,FROM THE INQUIRIES MADE AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THIS SERVICE WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE PAYMENT OF OUR LEGAL SERVICE CHARGE, AND ALSO YOU ARE TO PAY THE COST OF OATH FEE, INCLUDING THE STAMP DUTY FEE AND NOTARY STAMP AND AUTHENTICATION FEE.

HOWEVER, THE ONLY FINANCIAL EXPENDITURE THAT WILL HAVE TO BE DONE IS OATH FEE NOTARY AND STAMP DUTY FEE AS LISTED BELOW, IT WILL COST THE SOME OF 450 USD FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AND 200 USD FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC AND MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE.
TOTAL AMOUNT TO PAY 650 USD ONLY.

Send the consultation money with the name giving to you below, through Money Gram Money Transfer system, So that we will get the documents prepared at high court.

Name........ HUMPHREY WILLIAMS
Address.....Unite 52Yoff Apecsy Dakar Senegal
Tel............+221-76-68-21-651
Country........Senegal,

Thank you for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure you of the best service. I rest my case.

Yours In Service,
Dr.Barrister

HEADER:
Return-Path: <baristerwilliamshumphrey@hotmail.com>
Received: from CO2PR20MB0139.namprd20.prod.outlook.com ([10.161.81.27]) by
From: williams humphrey <baristerwilliamshumphrey@hotmail.com>
CC: "aishababyu24@hotmail.com" <aishababyu24@hotmail.com>
Subject: BARRISTER HUMPHREY WILLIAMS LAW FIRM CHAMBERS.

Phone. +221-76-68-21-651
Date: 3/4/2016

GOOD DAY

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL I GOT FROM YOU WELL I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO TO WESTERN UNION OFFICE OR MONEY GRAM AND TELL THEM YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY TO DAKAR SENEGAL WITH MY NAME AS HUMPHREY WILLIAMS AND THEN GIVE THEM THE AMOUNT THEY WILL SEND IT TO YOU AND SEND ME THE CONTROL NUMBER AS YOU SEND IT OKAY THANKS AND GOD BLESS WAITING AS YOU SEND THE MONEY BYE

Phone. +221-76-68-21-651
Date: 3/6/2016

GOOD DAY

THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPOND HOWEVER I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID THAT YOU WISH TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK TO BANK WELL HERE IS MY CHAMBERS ACCOUNT SO DO USE IT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AS YOU SEND THE MONEY BELOW ,

Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Bank Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No ___________________ : 02729650003
Bank Code ____________________: SN100
Code Guichet _________________ : 01004
Cle RIB_________________________ : 40

Yours In Service,
Dr.Barrister

My dearest love,

How are you and your night hope you slept well,darling i got a mail from the lawyer with the bank details you asked please do try and send it tomorrow as you promised cause i need to be out from here and start a new life with you okay hoping to hear from you ,i love you kisses and bye.

Yours love,

Aisha

20160306181327-bec5d190-me.png

Phone Numbers:
FAX: +44865616176
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447035946618
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221766821651
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aishababyu24@hotmail.com barristhumphreywilliams@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm

My dearest love,

Am happy to hear from you and thanks for your mail please i cant wait to be with you and will be waiting to hear good news tomorrow as you send the money to the lawyer okay ,i love you and God bless you for me kisses and bye.

Yours love,

Aisha

My dearest love,

How are you today hope all is well with you,darling i write to know if you have sent the money to the lawyer as you promised to do so today please do try as you said okay cause am suffering a lots here and needs to be out from here hoping to hear good news as you send it kisses

Yours love,

Aisha

Phone. +221-76-68-21-651
Date: 3/6/2016

GOOD DAY
I HUMBLY GOT YOUR RESPOND REGARDING THE ACCOUNT YOU ASKED AND I GAVE TO YOU WELL I SHALL LOOK FORWARD IN HEARING FROM YOU AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TOMORROW ALONG SIDE THE PAYMENT SLIP WHICH YOU WHERE ISSUED BY THE BANK THANKS AND I AWAIT YOUR RESPOND ,I REST MY CASE

Yours In Service,
Dr.Barrister
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aishababyu24@hotmail.com revemmanuelmorgan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:17 am

Hello dear
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay,currently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total.

In the meantime,I have not forgotten your past efforts and attempts to help me transfer the funds, although we failed in some way.

Now you need to contact the Reverend Father who was a god-father to me when I was in Dakar in Senegal, his name is Rev. Emmanuel Morgan and his e-mail is as follows:(revemmanuelmorgan@gmail.com) Or call this number (+221777857727)

Ask him to send a certified Bank Draft of $ 150.000.00 us dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with Rev Emmanuel Morgan instruct him where to send the draft check.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time, Right now, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand finally.

Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Emmanuel Morgan on your behalf to receive that money, So feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Sincerely,
Aisha.

Phone:
+221777857727
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revemmanuelmorgan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:19 am

Greetings,

It's my pleasure to write you once more this year and it's my prayer
that the blessings and favor of god will enriched every one this year
amen.

Sir the information reaching me this morning is that you have not been
in contact with the bank after it was said that you were informed
about the a new development over your cheque which was confiscated and
size by the authority due your in ability to comply with the
requirement.

Lately the the cheque has been release though it has expired and the
bank said that the cheque can't be renew unless is been transferred to
an account or wired to an ATM VISA CARD which Aisha accepted to issued
her an ATM VISA CARD where it will be more easy for you rather than
bank account which will require an None Resident bank account from the
owner of the cheque.

And the agreement was reached within the bank and the young lady to
issue you an ATM VISA CARD and the bank did as was agreed. So I'm here
to inform you that your $150.000.00 cheque has been wired to an ATM
VISA CARD and all arrangement has all been made and the payment has
been carried out by the young lady Aisha.

All you are required to do is to get in touch with the bank for the
delivery of your ATM VISA CARD and remember the DHL posting fee and
the payment of the issuing of VISA CARD was made too. so try and get
in contact with the bank for the VISA CARD.

Thank you and do have a nice day.
Yours Rev Emmanuel Morgan

HERE IS THE BANK INFORMATION
United Bank for Africa (UBA)

( unitedbankofafricansn@e-nautia.com)
OR
(unitedbankforafricasn@zoho.com)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.