Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mscarmianapointe@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mscarmianapointe@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:28 pm

United Nations Office Of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division
Headquarters of United Nations 777 United Nations Plaza 44th St, New York, NY 10017, United States,
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General For Internal Oversight Services
Call+23480548-07070.

ATTN: FUND BENEFICIARY:

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respecti vely, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website http:/ /www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with the new Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and has authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10, 5000, 000, 00) as approved by both the British government and the UN in your favor without any delay.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. And you have to send me your telephone number so that I can call you and give you more information,

Or reply with provision of the details,

1. Your full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
3. Your direct Tel, Cell:
4. A copy of your ID or ID numbers:
5. Nearest Airport:

NOTE: You have been warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever you have been dealing with and work with me so that you will receive your fund within 72 banking hours.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to receive your fund within the next 72 hours..

HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Headquarters of United Nations 777 United Nations Plaza 44th St, New York, NY 10017, United States,
Call+23480548-07070.

Header:
Return-Path: <mscarmianapointe@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016
Subject: ATTN: FUND BENEFICIARY

Phone Number:
+2348054807070
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ms.carmanlapointe120@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:42 pm

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES (OIOS)
INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING, CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION
HEADQUARTERS OF UNITED NATIONS 777 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA 44TH ST, NEW YORK, NY 10017, UNITED STATES,
HEAD OF UNITED NATIONS UNDER-SECRETARY-
GENERAL FOR INTERNAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
DIRECT PHONE: (+234)805-480-7070
Contact email: mscarmianapointe@gmail.com

TO: .

This is in line with my earlier email as regarding the immediate release of your ATM Card which will be approved either tomorrow depending on your readiness to comply for the release of your Card.

Furthermore, this is the payment release information that has come out from the Telex room today. As soon as you receive this, keep it confidential because once the ATM card is finally approved and released, you will use the bellow information and go to your account for the clearance. Should incase another person see it, the person might use it immediately the fund is released and go to your bank before you that is why the information is very important to keep it secret and wait for the final transfer.

Here are the information:

1) Reference release No. 544261
2) Password No.722688
3) Payment code No. 5050
4) Allocation No. UBA 2901233
5) Fund identification No. DM7171

I will be waiting for your call today for the confirmation of the above given details while I will get in touch with the office of the Director, ATM Payment Department to confirm if the ATM Card has been approved. Again, I will contact the Insurance Company for the immediate insurance cover on the Card before final delivery is made to your address.

In view of the above, I will appreciate your prompt response on this matter. Call on getting this email for more updates and also include your telephone number when replying this mail. Finally, I want you to view a copy of my working ID card for your perusal and proof.

We will be waiting for your immediate response or better still call me on my direct telephone number +234805-480-7070.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless you.

Sincerely yours,

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight

CELL PHONE +234805-480-7070

Header:
Return-Path: <ms.carmanlapointe120@live.com>
Received: from SN1PR15MB0701.namprd15.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.46.151]) by
Sat, 30 Jul 2016
From: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE INTERNATIONAL <ms.carmanlapointe120@LIVE.COM>
Subject: VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT OF MY WORKING ID CARD

20160730204516-8953c10f-sm.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mscarmianapointe@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:17 pm

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division
Headquarters of United Nations 777 United Nations plaza 44th St, New York, Ny 10017, United States,From: Ms. Carman l. Lapointe
Telephone Call Me+234805-480-7070.

Thanks for your email and your request. I wish to confirm that we have noted down your response and will start work immediately in order to ensure the release and delivery of your ATM CARD together with the Card (Fund) release document.

So you should from now henceforth stop every communications you have with those fraudulent people in order not to put yourself into trouble.

However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number 2354 3456 0952 4204 has been approved and upgraded in your favour.

Meanwhile, The ATM Card Value is $10.5Million USD Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$5,000 is permitted daily. And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you.

On this note and to enhance the delivery of your package to your address, I wish to remind you that you are required to pay for the delivery of the above mentioned ATM CARD and FUND RELEASE DOCUMENT which has been scheduled to be delivered as soon as you send the money.

I was very much opportune to meet with the secretary to the president and there and then was issued a presidential approval letter to you so as to guarantee you of the immediate delivery of your package as soon as you comply with the courier company for the delivery requirement.

(2working days)
Mailing ....................$80.00
Insurance................. $150.00
Vat (5%).................. $70.00
TOTAL ....................$300.00

You are to send the fee for VAT and Shipping of your card via western union or money gram transfer to the name of our protocol officer of UPS international shipping department whose details outlined bellow.

NAME: CHUKWU PAUL
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: WE TRUST
ANSWER: IN GOD
AMOUNT: $300

Send the MTCN Number, the sender's name and amount sent with the address to this office for the money to be picked up. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address within 48 hours of our confirmation of this payment. Be aware that the delivery fee receipt will be attached to your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by the customs.

Advice this office of your preferred time of visitation to delivery so that we can inform the courier service Company. And be informed that your valid I.D card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done to you to avoid wrong delivery.

Finally, I want you to view a copy of your ATM card for your perusal and proof.We will be waiting for your immediate response or better still call me on my direct telephone number+234805-480-7070.

Sincerely yours,

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe

CELL PHONE +234805-480-7070.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Headquarters of United Nations 777 United Nations plaza 44th St, New York, Ny 10017, United States,From: Ms. Carman l. Lapointe

Good morning, This is based on your requested as regard sending the delivery fee through the bank to bank transfer in order to help you and delivery requirements today and as it is now, we have almost concluded plans for the immediate delivery of your ATM MasterCard to take place once we confirm the receipt of the money from our Audit officer who will help you send the back to DHL protocol officer .

In view of this fact, we wish to urge you to kindly do so as soon as you receive this mail call me with the payment details and for immediate action towards the delivery of your ATM card to your home address. I will as well give you all the necessary directives as soon as it is on its way to your home address.

However, i want to you understand that i have inform the protocol officer that the money will be ready before today afternoon and they as well put everything in place for the immediate delivery of your ATM card to your home address within 48housr. Just trust me i promise that you will never regret it.

You are to send the $300 via bank to bank transfer as you requested to the name of our audited officer who’s details outlined bellow.

Bank Name: Mid First Bank
Bank Address: 501 NW grand blvd Oklahoma city Ok 73118 United States of America.

Account Number: 208104XXXX
Swift Code: mfbkus44
Routing Number: 122187445
Account Name: R. J. G.
Address:

As soon as the payment is made calls send me the payment slip for confirmation,

I will believe that everything will work as planed in order to ensure the final delivery of your MasterCard. I will only hope and pray that everything goes as expected in order to have a successful conclusion of this transaction. I await your response with the payment details as soon as problem.

I have done all the research and i am 100% sure that once you send the money, the delivery of your fund will be concluded. On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+234805-480-7070.

Sincerely yours,

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:09 am

TO:

What is the matter with you that you have decided not to make the transferred again?

have you decided not give up finally at last? please note that should you fail to transferred the money before the week runs out, your payment will be canceled immediately.

so you still have the chance to make something better out of the opportunity but if you feel otherwise, we still lose nothing.

looking forward to hear good news from you as soon as possible, also i wish you good luck long life and prosperity

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+234805-480-7070.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mscarmanllapoint@mynet.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Recovery scam - posted on the behalf of the victim:

To: Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia,Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations.

For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

http://www. un.org/Depts/oios/pages/usg.html

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and Canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

You can reach me with below information:

Email Address: (mscarmanllapoint@mynet.com)

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L.Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ms.carmanlapointe120@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:21 am

TO:
What is the matter with you that you have decided to lose the fund finally at last? Please note that should you fail to get the money and send before the week runs out, your payment will be canceled immediately.

so you still have the chance to make something better out of the opportunity but if you feel otherwise, we still lose nothing.

looking forward to hear good news from you as soon as possible, also i wish you good luck long life and prosperity

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+234805-480-7070.

Sincerely yours,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

internationalofice1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 am

Out of the Blue:

FROM James Comey [Code SSSSFBI]
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.
WASHINGTON DC./United State Office.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET IMPOSTERS.
[Code SSSSFBI]

Attention: Valued Fund Beneficiary,

It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $10.5million due to past corrupt Government Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency Muhammadu Buhari to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals/contractors and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract/Lottery/Merit Fund/Inheritance and the likes.

Now your payment will be send to you by ATM card that will be coming alongside a custom pin which you will use to withdraw up to $4,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your bank account, because the ATM card will be registered with Interswitch. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Your ATM card would be sent to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expired by February. 21, 2019. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name :William quiring
UPS Tracking Number: 1Z388VT40193510200 (ww w.ups.com)
.................................................................................
Name: charles d*ck
UPS Tracking Number:1Z388VT40191983418 (ww w.ups.com)
..................................................................................................
Name: Angie Moore
UPS Tracking Number:1Z388VT40194678976(ww w.ups.com)
...........................................................................................
Name:Jevaughn Barnes
UPS Tracking Number:1Z388VT40190533987 (ww w.ups.com)
.................................................................................................
Name :Sharon Lee McCarty
UPS Tracking Number:1Z388VT40192092398 (ww w.ups.com)
..................................................................................................
Name : Donna L. Vargas:
UPS Tracking Number: A3722239171 (ww w.ups.com)
Name : Rovenda Elaine Parsey:
UPS Tracking Number:A3722239055 (ww w.ups.com)

Note: Everything that will impede the process of transfer has been taken care of and the card is sealed and ready for you, to effect the release of your fund valued at $10.5million you are advised to contact the director of payment and delivery officer Ms. Carman L. Lapointe with the information below, email: ms.carmanlapointe120@live.com On contacting him do provide him with the following information’s required from you for the shipping of your ATM card parcel:

CONTACT
Name: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Email: ms.carmanlapointe120@live.com
Your full Name:..
Your Address:
Sex:....
Home/Cell Phone:..
A valid copy of your identity is also needed.

Thanks,
Mr. James Comey
FBI [Code SSSSFBI]
CC: Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: National Central Bureau of Interpol
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the address is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify

Header:
Return-Path: <internationalofice1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-x241.google.com (mail-it0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::241])
From: FEDERALDEPOSIT DEPARTMENT <internationalofice1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017
Subject: REPLY IMMEDIATELY

FROM James Comey [Code SSSSFBI]
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.
WASHINGTON DC./United State Office.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET IMPOSTERS.
[Code SSSSFBI]

Attention: Valued Fund Beneficiary,

It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $10.5million due to past corrupt Government Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency Muhammadu Buhari to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals/contractors and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract/Lottery/Merit Fund/Inheritance and the likes.

Now your payment will be send to you by ATM card that will be coming alongside a custom pin which you will use to withdraw up to $4,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your bank account, because the ATM card will be registered with Inters witch. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Your ATM card would be sent to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expired by February. 21, 2019. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ms.carmanlapointe120@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:01 am

Same Phone number: +23480548-07070

United Nations Office Of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division
Call+23480548-07070.

ATTN: FUND BENEFICIARY:

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respecti vely, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website http:/ /www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with the new Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and has authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10, 5000, 000, 00) as approved by both the British government and the UN in your favor without any delay.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. And you have to send me your telephone number so that I can call you and give you more information,

Or reply with provision of the details,

1. Your full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
4. A copy of your ID or ID numbers:
5. Nearest Airport: Brussels Airport
6. Your Age And Current Occupation

NOTE: You have been warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever you have been dealing with and work with me so that you will receive your fund within 72 banking hours.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to receive your fund within the next 72 hours..

HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Call+23480548-07070.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 pm

CONTRACT FUND CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE
People
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE <internationalofice1@gmail.com> Today at 12:34
BCC
Message body
FEDERAL RESERVE BORDER PROTECTION
DEFERRED INSPECTIONS UNIT
AMERICAN
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK,

Contract fund credit from bank federal reserve board
Please we do apologize for the little delay.

NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Based on our findings in this investigation department we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country.

Instruction was given by the Office of Presidency ,United Nations (UN) and (IMF) to transfer your overdue fund through International ATM Debit/Master Card which you can use it in any cash point, shopping more or ATM Center.

You can withdrawal money from your International ATM Debit/Master Card from any ATM MACHINE location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world. You are advise to reconfirm your address where Diplomatic Courier service will dispatch your ATM Card to you within 48hrs.We Have Been Mandated By The ECOWAS Parliament To Issue Out $10.5 Million As Part Payment For This year 2013. Also For Your Information, You Have To Stop Any Further Communication With Any Other Person (S) Or Office(S) To Avoid Any Hitches In Receiving Your Payment.

1. Your full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
4. A copy of your ID or ID numbers for Identification:
5. Nearest Airport:
6. Occupation. Age
7. Country Of Origin

Finally, this is very urgent and important were are waiting to hear from you today, Bear in mind that the tracking number of your parcel will be given to you immediately the Processing charge and Stamp fee is received to avoid any immediate STOP ORDER from the United Nation office.

Note That Because Of those Impostors in the word, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-110) So You Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject.

CONGRATULATIONS. The bank Wait For Your Expedite Response.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Jerome Powell,
Director Federal Reserve Bank of New YORK,
Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating opportunities for people — including customers, shareholders and associates — to fulfill their dreams
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.