Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

judinkimberly@gmail.com - Judin Kimberly Gott

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

judinkimberly@gmail.com - Judin Kimberly Gott

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim - dying widow scam.

The victim was lured by someone pretending to be Mrs. Judin Kimberly Gott, dying of cancer and willing to leave her fortune to him. The victim was asked to provide his address details and his bank account information for receiving the money.

Details provided by the scammer:

Depositors Name Judin Kimberly Gott
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs Kimberly
Security Code: 90600040020
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: judinkimberly@gmail.com - Judin Kimberly Gott

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Emails:

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016, Judin Kimberly <judinkimberly@gmail.com> wrote:

I receive your email,Although I must let you know that things will work out as plane if only you choose to work for the Lord because I prayed to the Lord to show me who I can trust with the funds before I will pass away to meet with the highest God in Heaven may the Peace of the Lord continue to be with you and your family Amen.

Beloved in GOD presently the funds is with the bank so that you can start the project for the Lord in your country before I pass away to meet with the Lord, I will continue to remember you and your family in prayers before I pass away to meet with the Lord, Please make sure the funds are used for the mentioned project such as homes and schools and churches for the less privileged in your country because I pray to the Lord to direct me on what to use the funds before I pass away to meet with the Lord. Even if I die to meet with the Lord, I will continue to pray for you and our family and also your kind effort in this project because I know that the Awesome God which I server will not let me down and he will also be with you as the chosen one in this project for the Less privileged in your country. Psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor and maintain the house of the Lord, the Lord will deliver him in the time of trouble and take you higher.

Beloved in GOD,Kindly work according to the instruction which I will pass to you as my beneficiary because my condition is getting worse and i do not know if I will survive this time and also my personal doctor has just informed me that I will not survive this illness due to state of my condition because things are getting worse each and every blessed day of my life.

I will also inform my family lawyer that I have finally gotten a trustworthy and God fearing person who has agreed to assist me on how to claim the funds from the bank, And I'm sure he will advise me that I should give you the full contact details to contact the bank directly via the email for the claim with the vitals PROVE that will AUTHORIZED you as the real beneficiary of the claim in the bank since you have agreed to assist me on this project as my beneficiary to the said funds in the bank.

Now my questions are.
1. Can You handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. Do You Have the fear of God?

Furthermore, I want you to understand that I will need to create a file for you to the next of kin beneficiary of the state fund in the bank. I would like you to get back to me with your details as been stated herein so that I can forward it direct to the bank as the real beneficiary of the fund before you contact for you claim.

Full Name.
Occupation.
Home Address and Country.
Telephone and Fax Numbers.
Age and Sex.

With all this information it will enable the bank to commence with the processing of the fund in your name also to process your name in the bank central computer as the new next of kin so that when you are contacting the bank your name will appear in the bank system as the next of kin to the fund.

Dear beloved in God, kindly write me back direct me to instruct you on what to do since my condition is not okay here in at the hospital and the pains which I am passing through is getting worse here.

Beloved in GOD,If this is agreed by you I will advise you to write the bank via E-mail for a better understanding which I will give you the bank contact information and also for easy communication please do not hesitate to get back to me at least for me to know the position of things from your side. Make sure the churches and schools and homes are built for the Less privileged in your country.

Lastly, The Lord will prefect His healing on your friend!!!

Beloved in GOD, May the Peace of the Lord be with you and your family. Amen!
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: judinkimberly@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2016
Subject: If God Say Yes No Man Can Say No
To:

I read your email and and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten.I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk, and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live.
I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i cant go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that i must not be in possession of the money and i should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So i decided to search with the name related to a woman who took very good care of me when i was dump by my runaway parents. i was brought up in a motherless baby home and so i told my nurse to help me get an Internet account after that i decided to search i got about 1065 profiles and i prayed over it and you know whats funny ? among all the profiles i chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else....

Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:35 pm

Correspondence with the "bank".

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016, Nnamdi Okonkwo <nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com> wrote:

Address: No 2, the cup Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Telephone: +2347016657049

banklogo.png
banklogo.png (3.63 KiB) Viewed 1661 times

Attention: xxx

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and content noted. We have just confirm your passport and we have been expecting her next of kin since three days ago for the release of her fund to you. We want you to to know we will transfer the funds over to you in your country Via international wire transfer as it the best and easiest way for us.

Before we commence on the transfer they are some legal vital documents you will need to sign by you originally which will be shipped over to you from the courier service. Because in every legal transaction there must be a document involve.

But firstly here is the bank form for your perusal record. Please kindly fill this form immediately and return for confirmation of your information in other for us to create a file on your name firstly as to confirm you as the next of Kin so we can proceed to provide documentation you need. Also here is the number you can contact us: +2347016657049 Kindly fill this form below:

FIDELITY BANK NEXT OF KIN RELEASE FORM

BENEFICIARY'S PERSONAL DATA

FIDELITY BANK PLC NEXT OF KIN RELEASE FORM

BENEFICIARY'S PERSONAL DATA
First Name:

Middle Name:
Last Name:
Month Of Birth:
Day:
Year:
Phone Number :
Nationality:
Religion:
Amount To Claim:
Home Address:
Current Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip Code:

PAYMENT MODE: BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Holder's Name:
Account Number:
Type Of Account:
Swift Code:

DECLARATION:

I ______________________WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM THAT HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY INHERITANCE FUNDS.

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC
ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATION'S
banksig.jpg

Name: Nnamdi Okonkwo
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank Plc
Nigeria
Tel:+2347016657049
bankdirpic.jpg
bankdirpic.jpg (7.55 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Date: Fri, Aug 12, 2016
Subject: Acknowledgement
To:

Address: No 2, the cup Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Telephone: +2347016657049

Attention: xxx

We acknowledged your message well noted and well understood to avoid mistake. To enable us process the delivery of the bank to bank transfer, to your bank account in your country of residence or foreign you are advised to send your address where some vital documents will be sent to. There are some vital documents which you are to sign as the beneficiary of the fund before the fund can be released to you or transfer into your bank account.

The document will be sign by the next of kin originally before we can deduct any amount from $9.8 million usd or before we can transfer it so note that you pay the courier fee first so we can sort out the document before we can make transfer to your account , Therefore, the paper work will finally approved you as the beneficiary and claimant of the fund and the documents has to be sent to you by courier and bear it in mind that the cost of the courier has to be paid by you as the applicant and beneficiary of the consignment.

When you received the documents you are expected to sign these documents originally, when the documents are dully signed by you scan and send to our email address for endorsement.

Bear it in mind that there is no time to be wasting at all, because we want to make the bank to bank transfer of your fund as soon as you receive these vital documents and sign them.

Therefore, you are advised to reconfirm once again your private address where these documents will be send to you in your country of residence.

Address:

The outcome of our inquiry from the ministry of finance office is the amount charged below and which you already know you will bear the cost of the charges and we want you to be rest assured that we have no problem and we have no time to waste as well we have already booked for those document in the ministry office. We were able to do that with the help of a very close friend who has always been helping out our bank in processing of document. So we want you to be relax and always count on us.

courierpic.jpg

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY
Max Delivery Duration............................................24 hrs
Dispatching Fee/Courier Fee..................................$300.00
Assessment Fee.......................................................$410.00
Stamp Duty Fee.......................................................$240.00
Vat............................................................................$50.00

TOTAL......................................................................$1,000.00 U.S.D

We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. You are to make the payment through Bank transfer or Western Union Money Transfer as to speed up the process of delivery. so do get back to us with the courier method you prefer so we can send you the details you will be sending the courier fee to.

As soon as we confirm receipt of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you and even a tracking number so you can monitor the delivery.

We await your urgent response

You are advise to treat this message as a matter of urgency for your own interest to claim this fund. And we also want you to know that this documents are as important as the fund.

Note: Document must be sort out before we deduct any fee out of the funds, also once you cover the postage cost and send it to us all the funds will be transfer to your account or any amount you want to receiving.

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC
ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATION'S

Name: Nnamdi Okonkwo
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank Plc
Nigeria
Tel: +2347016657049
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fidelltybankplc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:04 pm

About the fake bank used in scam:

History
Date Status Name Server
2015-11-10 New domaincontrol.com
2013-11-04 Deleted orderbox-dns.com
2013-06-13 New orderbox-dns.com

The fake site was created in 2013, got deleted and the scammer (the same or another one) simple moved it on another host. It looks like the domain is used for the email address only - the scammers impersonating the real Nigerian bank are using even the logo of the real one and are impersonating one of their real Directors.

The fake bank was created 8 months ago, (ab)using an US host and having the registrant details hidden under privacy protection.

Domain Name: fidelltybankplc.com
Registry Domain ID: 1977862297_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-11-09T23:23:39Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-09T23:23:39Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-09T23:23:39Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:48 pm

I read your email and and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten.I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk, and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live.
I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i cant go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that i must not be in possession of the money and i should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So i decided to search with the name related to a woman who took very good care of me when i was dump by my runaway parents. i was brought up in a motherless baby home and so i told my nurse to help me get an Internet account after that i decided to search i got about 1065 profiles and i prayed over it and you know whats funny ? among all the profiles i chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else....

Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.

Header:
Return-Path: <judinkimberly@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-f45.google.com (mail-wm0-f45.google.com. [74.125.82.45])
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016
Subject: If God Say Yes No Man Can Say No

Judin Kimberly.jpg
Judin Kimberly.jpg (1.85 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:02 am

Dear beloved in Christ,i am here in a critical condition undergoing treatment going so much pain my condition here is worst my dear,i always put you in mind as you are my next of kin that the lord as chosen you to accomplish this mission but i will like to let you know that the doctor instruct me that i only have few weeks to use on earth so i need you to act fast on this mission so as you can get the fund out to help the poor and the less privilege so heaven can be happy with me when i get there,so do not contact anyone regarding my funds until the funds gets to you due to some security purpose Okay? It’s just you and i, this should be kept confidentially and secretly for the time being, all i need now is your trust honesty, faithfulness and utmost confidentiality, though i am now convinced and trusts you with all my heart as you have accepted from the bottom of your heart to carry this solemn work of God with the fear and love of our almighty Jehovah, i also want you to promise me you will use the funds for the said purpose and of good intention and personal use also, due to my trust and love for you, i have now declare 40% for your personal use and the remaining 60% for the said purpose ...make sure in your powers you shall abide and heed to the directives during transfer so as to enable the Bank execute the transfer in a legitimate manner without any encumber.Now you will send me this information so that i will forward them to the Managing director of the Bank:

Full name:
Date Of Birth:
Telephone:
Marital Status:
Residential Address:

I wait to read a positive mail from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.
God bless you Dear.

Hello my dearly beloved, may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. I have emailed you since you're not replying me, what's going on?

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Capture9.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:36 am

My dearly beloved, may the Lord be with you and your family. sorry for the storm damages i pray the good Lord will replace them with better things.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible so you can move forward on this mission the Lord had called you for, because the present condition i am now is very critical and i want my funds to get to you so you can start up this mission. Always keep me in your daily prayer, my prayers are wit you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

judinkimberly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Dear beloved in Christ,i am here in a critical condition undergoing treatment going so much pain my condition here is worst my dear,i always put you in mind as you are my next of kin that the lord as chosen you to accomplish this mission but i will like to let you know that the doctor instruct me that i only have few weeks to use on earth so i need you to act fast on this mission so as you can get the fund out to help the poor and the less privilege so heaven can be happy with me when i get there,so do not contact anyone regarding my funds until the funds gets to you due to some security purpose Okay? It’s just you and i, this should be kept confidentially and secretly for the time being, all i need now is your trust honesty, faithfulness and utmost confidentiality, though i am now convinced and trusts you with all my heart as you have accepted from the bottom of your heart to carry this solemn work of God with the fear and love of our almighty Jehovah, i also want you to promise me you will use the funds for the said purpose and of good intention and personal use also, due to my trust and love for you, i have now declare 40% for your personal use and the remaining 60% for the said purpose ...make sure in your powers you shall abide and heed to the directives during transfer so as to enable the Bank execute the transfer in a legitimate manner without any encumber.Now you will send me this information so that i will forward them to the Managing director of the Bank:

Full name:
Date Of Birth:
Telephone:
Marital Status:
Residential Address:

I wait to read a positive mail from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.
God bless you Dear.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.