Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captainkim00@gmail.com johnsonpeter161@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

captainkim00@gmail.com johnsonpeter161@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Hi! I am Captain Kim how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect
condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took
interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on ID:this
( captainkim00@gmail.com ) hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting
for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.lots of love Kim.

Header:
Return-Path: <johnsonpeter161@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10067.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws167.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016
Reply-To: Johnson Peter <johnsonpeter161@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: captainkim00@gmail.com johnsonpeter161@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:03 am

Hello My dear ,

I hope that you are keeping in good health and cheer !! I am indeed very grateful for your positive response !! It quite appreciated by me that we have same motive desire to build up a serious relationship that would leads to a positive future.

I wish to used this time to shared you the utmost important issue about me from my deepest heart. I believe distance, race and age is not a barrier to love because age is just a figure, what matters is love, understanding and sense of maturity.!!! I sincerely request you to kindly be patient and read through my letter very carefully!!! Where I am presently located as a Church Ca status condition. My biological name is captankim micheal, I am 28 years old single from South Sudan Africa,

Because I'm writing you in strictly manner because of my present undergoing situation about my unfortunate set of South Sudan's economy war circumstances that has caused me to be resided under UNCC Church Ca agency in Senegal -

It was one early morning the guerrillas rebel groups attack my family house killing my parent's on a cold blood and the rebel attacks have cost majority of innocent soul to be dead. I am the only one alive now in my family,

I am presently living in Church Ca here in Senegal and sudden death of my late family, I don't have any relatives again whom i can go to for now because majority of my relatives ran away out of the country and some were died in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now here in Senegal Church Ca is Pastor Adamas , who is the UNCC Humanitarian Voluntary Minister of the gospel preacher in the Church Ca premises. But, I am not living with him at church house. I am leaving in the female hostel Church Ca. I want you to know that here in Church Ca, we are not allowed to go out often!I am waiting back to read from you as soon as possible,

Yours Sincerely

Captankim.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:05 am

Hello ,

Thank you for your message, I am so pleased to hear from you. How are you today, hope all is well with you? I want you to know that distance, race or age is not a barrier to friendship because age is just a number, what matters is our heart of love, understanding with sense of maturity. I am so happy to meet you and I believe is God's purpose that we met, I want you to know that i have no person since i lost my family and life has been very difficult and lonely for me here.

As i told you on my previous message, I am 28 years old and my origin is Republic of South Sudan in north-eastern Africa, I’m single and never marry before. I have no other person since I lost my family during rebel’s attack. It was one early morning rebel groups attack my family house killing my parent's on a cold blood and the rebel attacks have cost majority of innocent soul to be dead and many displaced. I am the only one alive now in my family.

I wish to use this time to share with you the important issue about me from my deepest heart. I believe distance, race and age is not a barrier to love because age is just a figure, what matters is love, understanding and sense of maturity.!!! I sincerely request you to kindly be patient and read through my letter very carefully.
I am presently living in Dakar-Senegal and I came here as a refugee, I live in Church camp here in Senegal under UNRCC human right agency.

I decided to disclose this secret to you based on my good communication with you. I am seeking for your assistance to help me retrieve the money which my late father left behind for me in a Spanish Bank which i am the beneficiary.

My late father was dealing on Diamond and Gold when he was alive. He deposited some fund in Spain which I’ve tried to withdraw the fund to start a new life, but I was denied the access because of my refugee status here in Dakar-Senegal, rather I was advised to bring a relative/partner who will come to Spain and file for the fund as my trustee requesting on my behalf, but I have no other relative and I cannot travel because of mu situation here. The total fund is €4,600,000.00 Euro.

I'm soliciting for your noble hand to help me transfer this fund into your account in your country. I decided to write you with all my whole heart and i will like to offer you 20% because of the expenses you might do during the transfer.

After the transfer of the money, i want you to help me and invest the money in a lucrative business in your country because I never know much anything about investment. Meanwhile, I still want to complete my education. I was doing accountancy in Banking and Finance, but I stopped school since then because I have nobody to support me, but I still have the desire to complete my studies as i wanted and I will definitely complete it once my legacy is released.
Now I want you to take me as part of you because I will like to meet you as soon as the money is released to you on my behalf. We'll discuss more about our future as we keep communicating.
I will give you the Bank details to start communicating with them as soon as you accepted to help me. Please know that I really need your help.
I am waiting for your message.
Take care and have a nice day.

Captankim.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Hello My Dearest ,

I have really been touched by your message, Since when I sent my life history message to you,I have been wondering high what your reaction will be, Because we have never meet or known each other before, But despite that you replied me with sympathetic and courageous words.

I am assuring you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation,i will never forget you in my life,I really need you in my life, and if it is the will of God, i believe we will make a good Family.

This is Rev.Fathers telephone number :+221-784 178 726 you can call at anytime and ask for me the Rev.Father will send for me. The church did not even know about this fund only i explain bit of it to the rev father so that i can be making use of this computer to communicate with you.

Now i will like you to start immediately on this matter, right now i will like you to first make contact with this bank where my father made this deposit, and ask them the possibility of transferring all this fund into your account, let us hear from them first before any other thing will be done ok.

Now I will like you to send to me your full data such as ...(1) your Home address... (2) your full name... (3) your phone number.... (4).... your photo with country state......(5) Yours Age.........

On receipt of this info, i will forward to you all the contact of the bank were this money is deposited and the account info.i am looking forward to read from you. After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 6 days.

I will be expecting your reply

My regards

captainkim.

Phone Number:
+221784178726
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:27 pm

My dear how have you been, hope you are doing so well. Thank you so much for the lovely and passionate message, you always sound so good am very fine here. Sorry i haven't send you a message for few days, i wasn't having internet hour that's why i haven't send you a message. I managed to get this little internet time and decided to send you this message.I can't stop myself from thinking about you and i love it.please i don't understand your information

Now i will like you to start immediately on this matter, right now i will like you to first make contact with this bank where my father made this deposit, and ask them the possibility of transferring all this fund into your account, let us hear from them first before any other thing will be done okay.

Now I will like you to send to me your full data such as ...(1) your Home address... (2) your full name... (3) your phone number.... (4).... your photo with country state......(5) Yours Age.........

On receipt of this info, i will forward to you all the contact of the bank were this money is deposited and the account info.i am looking forward to read from you. After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 6 days.

I will be expecting your reply

My regards

captainkim.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Hello My Dearest ,

Sweetheart how are you this week,hope all is well with you and you had a great weekend?I understood all you had said,thank you so much for the passionate message, you sound good and i feel like you're the best man in the whole universe and i love you with all my heart. I am sorry for my late reply, i know i didn't send you a message, but i never stop thinking about you.

I have received some of your information, but it was not complete because i will use it to write an application letter to the bank so that they will tell us the possibility of transferring those funds to your position,

Now I will like you to send to me such as:(1) Your Age.... (2) Your State......(3) Your photo ..... with this information of yours i shall send you the bank contact where the fund is deposited also i shall write application letter to the Bank at same time,

I believed you are a God sent to me with your help i shall have my freedom, I will like to leave here and come over to you to live the rest of my life with you,I will be expecting your reply

Yours lovely

captankim.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello My Dearest ,

Dear good evening!How have you been this week, hope you are doing so well? I am doing great too, but could be better if i was already there with me. I can't stop thinking about you everyday, even though i didn't send a message quiet often. I am sorry for my late reply, i came to the internet place yesterday, but there was power cut and i waited for sometimes but the electricity did not come so i decided to go and return this evening.

You look handsome and i believe God is with us and I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to us, and I am assuring you that if God will use you to help me out,i will never forget you in my life,I really need you in my life, and if it is the will of God, i believe we will make a good family. Please inform me whatever you discuss with the Bank,

Please write to the bank tomorrow morning and ask them the possibilities of transferring the fund to your account,

I will be expecting your reply.

My regards,

Captankim.

Bank Name: Banco Santander Bank.
Address: Calle del Capitán Haya, 37
Madrid BP 28020, Spain
Telephone:+34 915 56 24 47
Fax: +34 965 663 022,
Email: bancosantanderbankspain@gmail.com
Director, Foreign Operation Department
English Section.

I am Miss,Captankim Michael, Nationality of South Sudan,daughter of the late Dr, Michael Range. Calling on behalf of the fund of my father.I request that these sum of money € 4,600,000.00 Euro as stated should be transferred into the Bank Account of my partner. Mr, , Now this is the Account information of Late Dr Michael Range,

Account Name /Dr Michael Range James,
Sort Code: 09-00-99
Account No: 0200051332
Swift Code: BSCHESMMXXX
IBAN No: ES91 2100 0418 4502 0005 1332,

My partner, Mr, , will advice you the details for this transfer,I Miss Captankim Michael, do hereby declare my awareness of this transfer and I shall regret nothing in the future because of this transaction duly authorized and signed by me Miss Captankim Michael, my partner,Mr, , will be contacting your Financial Institution to provide instructions for the transfer of these funds.I,Miss Captankim Michael, request you to fully co-operate and comply with my partner

Telephone:+34915562447
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Madrid
Original network provider* Telefónica De España, S.a.u.

Fax: +34965663022
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Alicante-avenida
Original network provider* Telefónica De España, S.a.u.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello My Dearest ,

I am seriously worried since i have not read from you, Are you Okay? please let me know if you are okay ? i hope you are alright? please Don't keep me thinking over here, please you should write the bank with the bank address i sent to you, ask them the possible way to make the transfer of the funds to your account okay, then we will know what they tell us about the transferring of the whole funds to your account,

Just contact the bank tomorrow with they email address, i am waiting to read from you because i believe in you and remember your promise that you will do everything to help me,I am expecting to read from you soonest,i will love you forever,

Yours lovely

captankim
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:12 am

Hello Friend ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.father Adamas John and his email address is e-mail: ( rev.fatheradamas@gmail.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev,father Adamas and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.father adamas john on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take
care and bye for now.

Yours truly friend

Captankim
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.