Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.celin.uk@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dr.celin.uk@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:46 am

Skype ID:
live:dr.celin.uk
Dr. Celin Farell

Hello,
My name is Dr.Celin
I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, here is my email
( dr.celin.uk@hotmail.com ) please send me an email so that i will send you my pictures and tell you
more about my self,
Dr.Celin

Header:
Return-Path: <lyour25@mailing-box.com>
Received: from smtp106.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (smtp106.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.12.181])
Subject: Hello
To: Recipients <lyour25@mailing-box.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016
Reply-To: dr.celin.uk@hotmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dr.celin.uk@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:40 am

Hello my dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. The reason why i contacted you is because i intend visiting your country for Tourist, but first let me tell you little about my self.

I am Dr. Celin Farrell, born and grew up in 14 Borough Rd, London SE1 1DN, United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 41 single with one daughter by name Tima 12 years of Age also schooling here at Edward Pauling Primary School, again i Have a Swedish root too, from my grandparents.

I attended my high school here at the North London Collegiate. After then I proceeded to the Royal Holloway, University of London , for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health. Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you.

So how are you copping with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me more about your personal life, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK.
Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.

Regards.
Dr.Celin Farell

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:10 am

Hello my dear friend,
How are you doing and life with you in general?I hope you had a wonderful day. I am fine just that am very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness.

Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that If we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as i really want to be your friend.

I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and i know we will go places.
Anyway, i will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and i promise once i receive any of your mail i will get back to you immediately,This is also one of my picture.
take care of yourself.

Regards.

Today.PNG

Today3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:40 am

Hello Dear, I Guess you are doing great.
I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time i was very busy in office with Hope Worldwide,

I got some gifts and items from the organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you. And also to register in your heart that I came first among your friends.
I sent the gift through a friend and also a Co worker, Rev,Sister Mary Ciceron As she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.

yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you When she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Haiti, Hope Worldwide Aid support to Haiti.
I believe where Rev. Sister Mary Ciceron is residing ( Senegal) might be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via email: ( Rev.Ciceron@disciples.com ) and if possible discuss with her on phone ::( +221705714372 ) regarding how to receive the package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number OK.

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the pack, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and i belief you gonna appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. The content of the pack is 2 new Toshiba C850 Laptop computers, 1 iPhone 5s (blue colour), 1 Samsung gear smartwatch and 1 ENVELOPE . I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev, Sister Mary Ciceron to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling.

Open the pack of one of the laptops to bring out the envelop which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift which I don't want to disclose to you till you see it, leaving it at home my brother will do away with them, so update me when you receive it from her, so I will be aware.

I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested.
I will get to you when i come back.

Yours truly,
Dr. Cynthia Farrell

TUE.PNG

Phone:
+221705714372
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.ciceron@disciples.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Greetings in the name of the lord.

Hello Dear ,

Could you please send me your contact address and your personal telephone number immediately, so i can take your items to DHL office to make inquiry for onward shipping.

Thanks & Regards
Rev Sister Mary Ciceron.
email: rev.ciceron@disciples.com
Phone:+221 705-714-372

Header:
Return-Path: <Rev.Ciceron@disciples.com>
Received: from [41.82.41.211] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 10 Aug 2016
Subject: I NEED YOUR POST ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.41.211<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Greetings to you,

I'm Rev Sister Mary Ciceron. a friend to Dr. Celin Farrel. from the United Kingdom.
Am here in Senegal for missionary work with (ChildHope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with my groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine). Sorry for my late response, we just arrived here in Senegal and i have been trying to set up our tents in other to start our missionary work immediately, the weather here is too hot and we have a lot of places to visit here.

I have been able to make contact concerning the shipping of the package from your friend which contains 2 laptops, a phone, 1 wristwatch and 1 envelope. DHL Checked the kilogram and charge $148 dollar only to dispatch the package to your contact address in your country.
DHL is much more effective and rapid and they will take 3 working days for the parcel to reach your home address.

I want to tell you that this is my first time to visit Africa and i don' t have any bank account or involve in monetary issue as a reverend sister, but i have make an inquiry with our driver here and he told me that the only way you can send the money to me is through Westerunion transfer which is the fastest means of sending money here.

So i will advice that you send the fee through any money transfer agency such as Westerunion transfer and forward the transfer information to me in my names so I will go and ship your package at DHL today.

Here below is my information which you will use to make the payment:
Receiver Name : MARY CICERON
Receiver Address : 76D Eglise Catholic Grand yoff, Dakar
Receiver Country : Senegal
Receiver Telephone: +221705714372
Amount: $148

Use my Above information to transfer the DHL fee and call me as soon as you send the money, also photocopy the payment receipt and send me a copy to enable me receive the money from their local office here and then i will go to ship your package at DHL today because we will be visiting some villages from next week.
The DHL officials told me that there is no possibility of sending your package without payment because such services is not available yet in this Country, so the shipping fee is the only thing that is delaying me to post the package to you now.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours Cordially
Rev Mary Ciceron.
email: Rev.ciceron@disciples.com

Hello dearest
How are you doing today together with your health please dear am very sorry for not reply you in time is just that i was very busy in Haiti which i told you. hope you have heard from Rev Sister Rose on how you can receive the items, try to send your address and your phone number to her contact address as stated below.

Email: ( Rev.ciceron@disciples.com)
Phone Number:(+2217057 14372)

My dear i do not really know when am traveling back to U.K, but i will keep you posted as soon as my work is been done here so make sure you get in contact with sister with her email address, also feel free to ask her what so ever you want to know, ok

have a nice day.
Regards
Dr. Mary Farell.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:09 am

Greetings in the name of the lord.

My Dear,
like i told you i am not a business woman or into monatery activity as an ordained reverend sister and for that reason i don't have a bank account to give you.
Find attached my international passport and locate any westernunion local office around you and make the payment immediately to enable me make the shipping today OK.

20160824020803-25480600-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:24 am

I was able to ship your package yesterday, so you will pay on arrival there.

Regards
Rev Mary Ciceron.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Peace be with you.
How are u doing today? Am sending this mail depending on the nature of your parcel,
I was Called today at DHL office and upon my arrival they asked me if i was the sender of the parcel that belongs to
Mr. ? I said yes? and she told me that the parcel has been held down in UK by the by British Customs due to the contents in the parcel, i was surprised!!! i asked her what for? They told me that they've screened the parcel at UK while on transit, and they discovered 5 items in the parcel and one envelope. laptops, male wrist watch, an iphone, and some other things, but to my greatest surprise they also found cash of £15,000 pounds inside the envelope written in your name.

It kind of surprises me and i thought i should ask, if you work for any Voluntary Organization over there,
how come this Money?

This little letter below was also discovered inside the envelope together with the Money:
"My Dearest ,i want to take you by surprise please you will use this money to rent an apartment, put it in order because i will be visiting you with 4 members of our team once am back from Haiti, We will like to spend up to a month before we travel back and when we are coming we will be coming in your name and it will be officially register in your name. I promise to keep in contact once i get to Haiti but if you could not receive any mail from me, just know that am busy and i promise when am always less busy i will check on you.
also try to update me when everything is successfully done.
A warm Hug and Kiss
From
Dr. Celin Farell."

So my Dear the problem now is the money was not registered under the Senegalese ministry of Finance. And as a result of that we have to register the money with the ministry of Finance to prove that this money is not coming to the United states for the use of terrorism, I was also made to understand that DHL (UK) is working under the British law to declare all items with them to the customs, so they discovered the cash inside the envelope. and they inform the british custom authority otherwise the money will be seized by customs. they directed me to Ministry of Finance to know the Cost of (ANTI TERRORISM CERTIFICATE) for the £15,000 pounds which they said it is $675 USD only, and now am totally confused at the moment, they said we must pay that at the inland revenue office and the payment reciept must be tendered at the ministry of Finance office before your money and the packages with be realeased to DHL for forward shipping to your country.

So please i will advice that you try all your possible best to send to me the total fee of $675 today so that I can go and pay at the inland revenue office and take the payment reciept to the Ministry of Finance immediately and the parcel will be shipped to your country in 3 working days, because they said that if this fee is not paid? they will withhold the parcel and charge me for money laundry. So I tried my possible best to let the man understand that I arrived all the way from the UK with this parcel for hope worldwide support to senegal and they are as gift not trafficking or money laundry like they've claimed.

Honestly at this point i feel so bad!!!, i pleaded with the D.H.L in order to sort this sudden arose issue ,but they said it is the procedure of the customs, and they are doing their security job? Honestly i am confused and stressed up, weary and unhappy now, I've had enough of all this! your package is in order,but the custom officer in charge of this issue has the ATM card with him now. Why Africa?? please my beloved i have not done anything wrong for helping my co-worker, if she had told me earlier she is sending you money or ATM card in order to help you as a friend, aleast she have to tell me so i will know how to do about this, now am in problem,
Please, i need your urgent reply on what to do next.
Rev Sister Mary Ciceron.

20160909002415-8ae03d2f-me.png

20160909002420-ed8a3271-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Beni5555 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:27 pm

http:/ /www.dating.lt/users2/h6h2ho9ti6
Seeking man Long term or marriage - h6h2ho9ti6 | Newbridge | United Kingdom

Seeking man h6h2ho9ti6 Newbridge United Kingdom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Vote

h6h2ho9ti6 Capricorn
United Kingdom, Scotland South, Newbridge

I am a woman, 46 years old
seeking a man age from 30 till 99
h6h2ho9ti6
Attachments
h6h2ho9ti6_1_bffbf4e4c1209ad6e8d16984aedac229[1].jpg
new site
h6h2ho9ti6_1_bffbf4e4c1209ad6e8d16984aedac229[1].jpg (27.92 KiB) Viewed 4992 times
Beni5555
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.