Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ciara_sands@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ciara_sands@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 pm

WeDateFree:

hello my dear, How are you doing today? i am miss ciara, am single, here is my email address contact me so that i can easily explain myself to you and also send you my pictures (ciara_sands@outloo k.com)

Screen name: ciarax55 - no picture
24 y/o female from dakar, Senegal
student

i love who i am, am very simply to study, if you really want to know me who i am you need to come closer to me, i love traveling,catching fun, been in beach, dancing, cooking, watching football, music.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ciara_sands@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Skype ID:
Ann Ben Henray
live:ann.ben_henray

My dearest,
I am happy to see your message, thanks for writing to me, please i am sorry for my late reply. I hope this message find you in good health over there in your country. As my heart directed me to contact you, I believe that i have find a good friend in you. my name is Ciara Sands. I am 23 years old and never married. I am a citizen of Ivory coast in Africa, but i am now residing in Dakar Senegal because of the civil war that was fight in my country and all my entire families was killed during the war. I am the only one that is alive now because i was in the school for my first year in computer science in University of Ivory coast when it happened to my families. I managed to run away to this country Dakar Senegal where i am now residing as a refugee. So my dear i am looking for a good friend that i can share with all my life, because it is not easier for me to coping up with my situation here were i am staying now as a refugee. my late father Dr. Sands Ndaye was the director of (Ndaye & Sons group of companies Plc) in Abidjan the capital city of Ivory coast in my country before the rebels attacked my families one early morning and killed all entire families. Please i will like to know more about you. And i will be happy if we can keep communicating with each other and here i attached my picture for you and i will also like to see your own photo too. I like honest,reasonable people, understanding and God fearing people. my hobbies is music, reading, traveling, etc. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Also i will like to talk to you about many things as were going on communicating and knowing each other. Have a nice day, hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours forever friend

Header:
Return-Path: <ciara_sands@outlook.com>
Received: from CY1PR02MB2171.namprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.166.190.153]) by
Mon, 1 Aug 2016
Subject: Please my dear i will like to know more about you

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:13 am

My dearest,
I am glad to read from you again today to know your concern about me and i thank you very much for your mail, i appreciate your concern. As i told you before, i am staying here in the refugee camp at (Christ The King Church) here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fight in my country. Please my dear i will need your help to come over to your country, because i don't want to continue with this my situation here in the refugee camp, In this female hostel where i live, we are not allowed to go out of the camp and we always eaten only once if we see the food, Its like a person staying in the prison,please my dear i want to leave this place. I don't have any one in my life to live with. all my relatives was killed during the war and some run away which i don't know where to locate them. The only person that helps me some times here is Reverend Father Patrick Jude who is a reverend father here in (Christ The King Church). He is like a father to me here because he has been good to me since i came here and am using his computer in his office to send you message. please feel free and call me through the Reverend father mobile Phone. His phone number is (+221774775718 or 00221774775718). please my dear our reverend father here is an old man, If you call him tell him that you want to speak with me Ciara Sands from (Ivory Coast) west Africa and he will sent for me from the women hostel to come and speak with you. I want to come out of here. Please my dear listen to me. When my late father was alive, he deposited (two million four hundred thousand U.S dollar) ($2.4 Million Dollars) in a Royal bank of Scotland with my name as the next of kin. I have his statement of account and death certificate here with me in the refugee camp. Please i want you to help me to transfer this money to your account in your country so that you can send me some money from there for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you, because i have nothing with me here to do any thing. I don't want to go back to my country due to i don't have any one alive and I am afraid of those enemies that killed my family, that is why i am here now in the refugee camp. I keep this secret to others here in the camp, because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have. Please i will also like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone. because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know about it. I am telling you all this about myself with trust, hoping you will help me. Please i want you to understand my situation here. I really need your help if you can help me please. I will like it if you can call me for us to speak and understand each other well. Think about me and my situation here, please not just for fun. Have a nice day, hoping to hear from you soonest.
Your best regard,
Miss Ciara

Today1.PNG

Today2.PNG

Today3.PNG

Today4.PNG

Phone Number:
+221774775718
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:44 am

My dearest,
Glad to write to you. I am now filled with joy that God has finally answered my prayers by giving me a reliable and honest person to come to my rescue. I thank you enough. Mean while, just as I told you in my previous mail that I have already contacted the bank because of my condition here and told them that I want to transfer this money so as to raise money which I will use in preparing my traveling documents and leave this refugee camp but the bank told me that my status as a refugee does not permit me to embark on any kind of transfer. They suggested that I should look for a partner who will assist me in this transfer and it is on that premise that I have told you about the existence of this money so that you can help me. I have already informed the bank about you as my partner and I will like you to send mail to the bank and tell the bank whom you are. I will be delighted to know the outcome of your discussion with the bank. please remember that you are the person to contact the bank in London. I love you with all my heart. I will be expecting your mail, please my dear remember the letter you write to bank is as follows;

Dear sir/ madam,
I am a foreign partner of Miss Ciara Sands I want to know the procedure of transferring her late father's money which was deposited in your bank.

please my dear the contact information's of the bank is as follows,
(ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND)
Email address,( royal.bank.scotland@scotlandmail.com )
Email address, ( customerscare.department@scotlandmail.com )
Email address, ( r.b.s@scotlandmail.com )
Name of the official transfer director is: Mr. Robin Taylor
Office: 36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh EH2 2AD, UK,
Fax: 0044-7003185257
Tel: +441189639698

Please try to write to the bank now on my behalf as my trustee and partner, so that we know how they will make the transfer.
The account number is: 110/3335669969
Name: Dr Sands Ndaye
Please my dear as soon as you hear from the bank try all your possible best to let me know and i will stop here for now and be looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Lots of kisses

Phone numbers:
+447003185257
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Edge Telecom Limited

+441189639698
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Reading
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:48 pm

My love,
Honestly i am very happy to hear from you today and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you over there in your country immediately the bank transfer this my late father money to you, my love i am very happy as i read from you and i thank you for contacted the bank as i told you, please my love as soon as you hear from the bank try to let me know and i will stop here for now and be looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever and ever love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ciara_sands@outlook.com customerscare.department@scotlan

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:37 am

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 2YB. Registered in Scotland No 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Email: royal.bank.scotland@scotlandmail.com
Email: customerscare.department@scotlandmail.com
Email: r.b.s@scotlandmail.com

Attention

Dear Sir,

In view of the request for claims, concerning the transfer of deposited fund belonging to late Dr Sands Ndaye's family. Thorough investigation has been conducted and your information conceded with what we have in our records.

Be informed that before we can effect further transfer, we need to receive the following documents from you to prove that you have been mandated by his next of kin in Senegal.

(1) A scanned Copy of your Identity must be send to us by email attachment.

(2) A copy of late Dr. Sands Ndaye death certificate, and Statement/Deposit Certificate Issued to late Dr. Sands Ndaye by Our Bank.

(3) A power of Attorney which must be signed/notarized by a Senegal based lawyer. (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is currently residing in Senegal).

(4) A sworn Affidavit of Oath from Federal High Court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

NOTE: Your Bank account information must be send to us which will facilitate this fund to be wired to your demand as soon as these documents are been provided.

On receipts of the above mentioned, we shall verify them and shall process your claim to effect the transfer to your nominated bank account without delay.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Robin Taylor
(Foreign/Transfer Department)
TEL: +441189639698

Header:
Return-Path: <customerscare.department@scotlandmail.com>
Received: from [41.83.26.76] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 8 Aug 2016
<customerscare.department@scotlandmail.com>
Cc: "Ciara Sands" <ciara_sands@outlook.com>
Subject: THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ciara_sands@outlook.com customerscare.department@scotlandmai

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Skype ID:
live:barr.collinsahmadmusa

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 2YB. Registered in Scotland No 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Email: royal.bank.scotland@scotlandmail.com
Email: customerscare.department@scotlandmail.com
Email: r.b.s@scotlandmail.com

Attention
Sir,
We have also received your mail in our bank here in Scotland but concerning in what your saying in the mail you sent to us and we want assure you that without sending us the requested documents, our bank could not be able to wire the fund of Late Dr . Sands Ndaye to your position in your country, so we urge you to send to this bank the requested documents if you wish to continue with our service and we want to assure you clearly that immediately you send to this bank the whole documents then our bank will wire the fund to your position in your country within 48 hours without any delay.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Robin Taylor

Hello my dearest,
How are you doing today? I believe this message find you in good health. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am a little fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my late father money to your position for my better life with you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet you to start a new life in your country. My love, I am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer and i have seen what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late father money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father's Death Certificate and Statement of Account and i will send the original copy to the lawyer so that he will send it to you together with the remaining others legal documents which he will prepared for us. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a Lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading the mail from the Bank, i discussed it with Reverend Father Patrick Jude and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Collins Ahmad Musa. He is one of the lawyer's working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal. Please, I will like you to contact him immediately on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer my 2.4 million dollars from Royal bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status and i believe he will help us. Thank you once again for your concern. His contact information's are as follows,
Barrister Collins Ahmad Musa.
E-mail address: ( barr.collinsahmadmusa@live.com )
Office telephone number(+221768634033)
May God help us as you contact him immediately.

Yours in one Love

Header:
Return-Path: <ciara_sands@outlook.com>
Received: from CY1PR02MB2171.namprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.166.190.153]) by
Tue, 9 Aug 2016

20160810004303-bc12af35-me.png

20160810004309-0262d3e4-me.png

Phone:
+221768634033
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ciara_sands@outlook.com barr.collinsahmadmusa@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:25 am

(Dr. BARR COLLINS LACHA INT'L CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES)
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE.
CORPORATE OFFICE; 47, BD, REPUBLIQUE. BD 14392 DAKAR, SENEGAL
Telephone: +221-768634033 - 00221-768634033 AFFILIATES; WORLD WIDE

Attention.

Sequel to your mail i received in my noble law firm on how to get a letter of Affidavit of oath and preparation a power of attorney in your name for stand on behalf of your partner to transfer money from her bank to your bank account.

Our noble law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this service,we will want you to forward to this law firm immediately your full contact details:

Full name.............
Date of birth.........
Address.............
Nationality.........
State/city.....
Telephone.........
Occupation........

All these data must appear in the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath.

I will go to the federal high court to ascertain the cost of authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath before it becomes valid for bank transfer of the money. After which our law firm will contact you back with the required costs before accepting to render the required legal services.

Thanks
Yours in service,
(Dr. Barrister Collins Ahmad Musa ESQ)

Header:
Return-Path: <barr.collinsahmadmusa@live.com>
Received: from BLU179-W44 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 10 Aug 2016
From: Dr.Barrister Collins Ahmad Musa <barr.collinsahmadmusa@live.com>

Ok my love, please as soon as he got the documents ready then try to let me know. God bless you

Hello my love, how are you doing today? why you have not write to me? please what happened? please my love i want to hear from you so that i will know how your doing.

20160814022125-fc3223db-me.png

20160814022130-46486e9d-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ciara_sands@outlook.com barr.collinsahmadmusa@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:41 pm

(Dr.BARRCOLLINS AHMAD MUSA LACHA INT'L CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES).
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE.
CORPORATE OFFICE; 47, BD, REPUBLIQUE. BD 14392 DAKAR, SENEGAL
Telephone: +221-768634033 - 00221-768634033 AFFILIATES; WORLD WIDE

Attention

Mr. ,

Sequel to our transaction of preparing a power of attorney and swearing affidavit of oath for you to enable you stand on behalf of your partner to transfer her money into your account.

I understand that as soon as the bank receives all these necessary legal documents, they will transfer all the whole money to your nominated account. So as soon as all the documents are ready, i shall send to you copies of the documents while the originals will be sent directly to the bank due to its importance.

prior to my inquires from the federal high court here in Dakar Senegal, concerning the power of attorney which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

From my inquiries it will cost the sum of $180 for authentication of the power of attorney at the federal high court before it becomes valid, And $85 for the notary stamping, also a poverty alleviation levy imposed by the Government of this country, In the category of such fund income which is $ 10. Then our legal processing fee is $20.

The total amount is $295. ( Two hundred and ninety five united state dollars)

The whole legal documents will be ready withing two working days after we received your payment. If you wish to continue the process then let us know, so that we will give you our information were you will used to deposit the money for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

Thanks
Yours in service,
(Dr.Barrister Collins Ahmad Musa ESQ)

Hello my love, how are you doing today? i hope all is always been fine with you, my love i have seen the your information you send to the lawyer and it has giving joy that you are working with the lawyer to prepare us the documents because this documents is the only thing that the bank is demanding to transfer my late father money to your account in your country so that immediately after the bank transfer the money to you then from there you send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come over there in your country and start my better new life with you, my love i can't wait to meet you int your country soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:51 am

My love, please i am very worried since i have not hear from you, please what happen to you? please remember that you are all my hope to leave this refugee camp and start my better with you over there in your country, please have you get the remaining documents from the lawyer? please my love try to write to me and i will stop here for now and be looking forward to hear from you soonest.
yours forever and ever love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.