Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aishaaliya50@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: aishaaliya50@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm

D/28: 3 :2016
I hereby acknowledge your mail, Below is the bank account information and immediately you deposited the money make sure you copy us the payment slip for confirmation.

SANTANDER BANK
C.B.E.
Acc no - 126XXXXX
sort code - 090128
BIC-ABBYGB2L
IBAN - GB14ABBY090128126XXXXX

(Note) upon the receipt of the payment, we shall proceed immediately and process the documents.

BEST REGARDS
BAR AUSTIN LAFFERTY (PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQ)
THE CLYDESDALE BANK LEGAL AND PRIVACY SOLICITOR
C/O THE LAW SOCIETY OF SCOTLAND
ATRIA ONE,144 MORRISON ST,EDINBURGH EH3 8EX,
MOBILE +44 (0) 181 256 7316
FAX 0131 259 7432
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hodah1000aliya@hotmail.com austinlaffertylawyer@europamel.ne

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Good morning dearest,
i hope you are doing fine ? thanks for all you are doing to help and to save my life , i will always respect and loving you till my last breath and i will continue praying for success and protection until i join you over there in your country for my better life . take care of yourself and let me know immediately you deposited the money to lawyer today. yours truly Hodah.

Attention dear client ,
You promised to make the payment today and i have being awaiting for the payment slip to proceed as discussed.
I work with time scheduled , Therefore i am still awaiting for your positive respond with the payment slip to proceed immediately and process the documents.

BEST REGARDS
BAR AUSTIN LAFFERTY (PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQ)
THE CLYDESDALE BANK LEGAL AND PRIVACY SOLICITOR
C/O THE LAW SOCIETY OF SCOTLAND
ATRIA ONE,144 MORRISON ST,EDINBURGH EH3 8EX,
MOBILE +44 (0) 181 256 7316
FAX 0131 259 7432
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 pm

Good morning dearest ,
thanks for your message and i hope you are doing fine ? i am trying to be fine and praying for God to help us in our plans because i have suffered much in this place and i will be more happy to read good news from you today as you promised to make the deposit at your lunch time , please try your best to do it today so that the bank lawyer will not loose hope of helping us please . take care of yourself and i will be waiting for your good news. yours truly and faithful Hodah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hodah1000aliya@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Dearest ,
i am not feeling fine since yesterday because my menstruation period want to come out and it makes me feels stomach and waste pains but i hope it will be fine once i meet it . darling please i hope you will deposit the money to lawyer tomorrow as you promised because i hope there will be no excuses and nothing will stop you for depositing the money to him by tomorrow ? take care of yourself , yours truly , Hodah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Good morning dear,
I hope you are doing fine ? i am getting more better from the pains and please i want you to make sure the lawyer will receive the payment slip today after making the payment as you promised . take care of yourself and i will be waiting for your good news . yours truly Hodah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinlaffertylawyer@europamel.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:33 pm

BANK NAME ................... LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT HOLDER ........ C. B. E.
ACCOUNT NUMBER ........ 3840XXXX
SORT CODE......................... 309871
IBAN...................................... GB06L0YD3098713840XXXX
BIC......................................... LOYDGB21006
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:37 pm

My dear,
how are you and your family? Compliment of the season. My dear ,I'm happy to inform you about my success in transferring my late fathers money. This is to bring to your notice that I have given a draft to the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL the amount of ($300,000,00 USD) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/05 to you due to your past help and assistance. I did not forget your efforts. Right now the money is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, I gave them the money to transfer to you due to the urgency of my traveling. So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer.

The money could not be sent to you today due to allocated security code. since the ECOBANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL was unable to complete this because they want to reconfirm your information. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME :............................. ..............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS :....................

MOBILE PHONE :...................................

` ```
BANK ACCOUNT ...................................

BANK SWIFT CODE................................

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail with the above requested information to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with this following, E.mail Address ( w.union3@gmx.us )

Try to contact the Western Union as soon you read this message with via E-mail as well with your correct information as requested. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union / installment wire transfer. Thanks and take good care of your self, remember to let me know when the money has been transferred to you so that we can share the joy together. This is my own turn to pay you back for your good heart. Helping the needy pays so much. In the moment,I am very busy here in Canada because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand now so i might not be checking my email always. Finally,try and get in touch with Western Union money transfer
urgent once you read this message. Have a wonderful day.
Your friend Aisha.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

w.union3@gmx.us

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:29 am

Our Ref:WUMT0XX3/987
DEAR SIR;
BE INFORMED THAT WE HAVE YOUR CHEQUE VALUED (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS ) US/$250.000.00 IN OUR DEPARTMENT OFFICE BROUGHT BY ONE BISHOP PAUL ABEL MAMBA IN THE NAME OF ONE MISS HODA ALIYA ABDUL WHO WAS IN THE REFUGEE CAMP DAKAR SENEGAL , BEFORE SHE MOVED TO CANADA WITH HER NEW PARTNER. THEREFORE, YOU MAY WISH TO SEND US YOUR FULL NAMES WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THAT WILL ENABLE US CROSS CHECK YOUR INFORMATION AND START PROCESSING THE FUND TO YOUR POSITION.

PLEASE HELP US FILL THE FORM BELOW WITH YOUR CORRECT AND VALID INFORMATION BECAUSE THIS BANK DRAFT CHEQUE WILL PROCESS WITH YOUR TO OUR UBA BANK FOR CONFIRMATION BEFORE THE BANK WILL DISCARD THE .
BANK DRAFT CHEQUE TO PHYSICAL CASH FUND AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS FUND BY THIS THREE OPTIONS:

A: THROUGH ATM CREDIT CARD
B: BANK TO BANK WIRELESS TRANSFER
C: ONLINE BANK TRANSFER

IN THE HIGHLIGHT ABOVE , YOU MUST MAKE CHOICE OF THE BEST PROCESS YOU WANT THE FUND TO YOUR POSITION AND WITH YOUR SUBMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION BELOW;

1:NAMES....
2:CURRENT ADDRESS .....
3: CURRENT OCCUPATION....
4:CURRENT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER ...
5:AGE ...,
6:MARITAL STATUS ...

WITH ANY OF YOUR WORKING IDENTITY CARD / YOUR COUNTRY NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, YOU MUST PROVIDE ONE OF THIS CARDS. YOU SHALL RECEIVE YOUR REFUND WITHIN 48 HOURS WE CONFIRMED YOUR DATA /INFORMATION.

BEST REGARDS,
SIR JOE BENSON (WU.AGT)
+221 777 768 470

Phone:
+221777768470
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

moneytransferonline@gmx.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:10 am

Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/519950

ATTENTION: ;
BE INFORMED THAT OUR FOREIGN PAYMENT OFFICE RECEIVED YOUR CHEQUE VALUED USD 250.000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) FROM BISHOP PAUL ABEL MAMBA ON BEHALF OF MISS ALIYA WHO WAS FORMERLY A REGISTERED REFUGEE IN UNHCR CAMP SENEGAL, BEFORE LEAVING THE COUNTRY TO CANADA.

YOU MAY WISH TO SEND US YOUR FULL NAMES WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THAT WILL ENABLE US CROSS CHECK WITH YOUR RECORDS IN OUR INFORMATION FILE FOR PROCESSING OF THE FUND.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE BELOW PERSONAL DETAILS AS REQUIRED TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE CHEQUE WITH OUR BANKERS AND MAKE THE FUND AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY OF THE LISTED MODE OF PAYMENT INCLUDING:

(A) WESTERN UNION CASH PAYMENT/DD
(B) THROUGH ATM CREDIT C/C WITHDRAWAL
(C) BANK TO BANK MT103 KTT.
(D) ONLINE BANK TRANSFER

IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE , YOU SHOULD INDICATE YOUR PREFERRED OPTION OF PAYMENT WITH THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BELOW, ALONG WITH A SCANNED COPY OF ANY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD FOR OFFICIAL USE.

1:FULL NAMES....

WE HANDLE ALL FUND TRANSFER ISSUES WITH SWIFT ATTENTION TO ENSURE THAT THE CLIENTS RECEIVE THEIR MONEY WITHIN 48HRS TO 96HRS BANKING PERIOD. BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY AND TREAT VERY URGENT BECAUSE WE SHALL NOT KEEP YOUR BANK DRAFT BEYOND THE ALLOWED SECURITY DURATION FOR SAFE KEEPING.

BEST REGARDS,
SIR JOE BENSON (WU.AGT)
+221 777 768 470
Visit a Western Union® agent location near Dakar, Senegal to send or receive money quickly.Welcome to Western Union

Header:
Return-Path: <moneytransferonline@gmx.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.179.161] by 3capp-mailcom-bs06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 6 Aug 2016
Subject: ATTENTION:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

union1@gmx.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:11 am

Same reference number in the E-mail:

Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/519950

ATTENTION DEAR:
BE INFORMED THAT OUR FOREIGN PAYMENT OFFICE RECEIVED YOUR CHEQUE VALUED USD 250.000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) FROM BISHOP PAUL ABEL MAMBA ON BEHALF OF MISS ALIYA WHO WAS FORMERLY A REGISTERED REFUGEE IN UNHCR CAMP SENEGAL, BEFORE LEAVING THE COUNTRY TO CANADA.

YOU MAY WISH TO SEND US YOUR FULL NAMES WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THAT WILL ENABLE US CROSS CHECK WITH YOUR RECORDS IN OUR INFORMATION FILE FOR PROCESSING OF THE FUND.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE BELOW PERSONAL DETAILS AS REQUIRED TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE CHEQUE WITH OUR BANKERS AND MAKE THE FUND AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY OF THE LISTED MODE OF PAYMENT INCLUDING:

(A) WESTERN UNION CASH PAYMENT/DD
(B) THROUGH ATM CREDIT C/C WITHDRAWAL
(C) BANK TO BANK MT103 KTT.
(D) ONLINE BANK TRANSFER

IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE , YOU SHOULD INDICATE YOUR PREFERRED OPTION OF PAYMENT WITH THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BELOW, ALONG WITH A SCANNED COPY OF ANY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD FOR OFFICIAL USE.

1:FULL NAMES....

WE HANDLE ALL FUND TRANSFER ISSUES WITH SWIFT ATTENTION TO ENSURE THAT THE CLIENTS RECEIVE THEIR MONEY WITHIN 48HRS TO 96HRS BANKING PERIOD. BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY AND TREAT VERY URGENT BECAUSE WE SHALL NOT KEEP YOUR BANK DRAFT BEYOND THE ALLOWED SECURITY DURATION FOR SAFE KEEPING.

BEST REGARDS,
MRS ELIZABETH ROSS
(BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER)
Visit a Western Union® agent location near Dakar, Senegal to send or receive money quickly.Welcome to Western Union

Header:
Return-Path: <union1@gmx.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.4.161] by 3capp-mailcom-bs15.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 9 Aug 2016
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.4.161<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.