Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roseapia01@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

roseapia01@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Zorpia:

Hi dear i will like to have a contact with you but am not always here my email is ( roseapia01 @hotmail.com )

Screen name: Rose / RoseApia1112
22, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 38‑99
, in Graz.

Stolen picture used:

rosie.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: roseapia01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Skype ID:
live:roseapia01

How was your day my dear? My name is Miss Rose Apia, I'm from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,and i am 23 yrs but age doesn't matter in a real friendship, so i am comfortable with your age, 5.8ft tall, fair complexion, (never married) and currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, because of the civil war that was fought in my country, I love reading, and stain and love visiting parks and gardens to be close to nature. I love children too much and like to have many children when I get married.

Please listen to this important information about me, My late father (Dr Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates (Ltd) and CEO of (ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL Company plc), Abidjan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my father eventually attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.it's just me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal with the help of UN army where I live now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, I have used his office computer to sending this e-mail and I just go into his office when he is less busy in his office.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the banks that he used my name as the next of kin the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). and I contacted the bank so that I can at least have the money to start a new life for me, but I was told to have a foreign partner as my Representative for my status here in the refugee camp experience.

As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, and I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place, so I will like you to help me transfer this money into your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come and meet with you.
I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend Rev- George David who is in charge of our missionary in the field here because it's like a father to me. So in light of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know. remember that I am giving you all this information do to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding, and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language is French but English is my favorite, because i was train in English school. I will send you the details in my post near the bank, trust and confidence, but first i will like you to hear your response so that i will know if you will like to help me or not before i can send you the bank details to you ok.

My dear you can call me on phone, with this my number because am the only person that the Rev.father allow to make use of phone here because of my condition (+221-784-480-814)

You can also contact the Reverend with this email address ( revgeorgdavide@yahoo.in ) have a nice day and think of me, waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours ever

Header:
Return-Path: <roseapia01@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL125-W13 ([65.55.34.199]) by COL004-OMC4S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 1 Aug 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221784480814
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:00 am

My Dear,
How are you today? I believe you're having a great day. Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp,
hoping that by the special grace of God that i will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education.

I will so much appreciated your willingness to assist me to see that i get this BALANCE left in my late father's foreign Bank account transferred to your position, pending our arrival to meet with you to start up a new life.
As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in this refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents.

I suggest that we first of all get the fund transferred to your account and then we start making arrangement on how am going to come over there to start up a new life with you because if i may say, things are very difficult here in Dakar Senegal and all my hopes is for you to assist me transfer this (5.7Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father at (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your position so that you can send some money from there for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you.

This is the contact information of the bank;
Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC .
The name of transfer officer;Mr.Paul Leeds
Email: ( royalbankofscotland01@scotlandmail.com)
Email: (rbs-inquiry@consultant.com )
Personal Number To Mr.Paul Leeds
Tel Number . +447-053-827-365
Fax Number. +447-035-984-254
The account information's are as follow :-
A/c Name; Dr Williams Apia
Amount Deposited; (5.7 Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss Rose Apia
A/C No, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

I have earlier informed ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee, am not allowed direct claim of the money but only through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

Please Forward this mail to the Bank
Please try and send this mail below to them today for them to know that you were truly directed by me as my partner. as soon as they replies you, try to let me know.

Email: Email: ( royalbankofscotland01@scotlandmail.com )

Forward this mail below to the bank

Dear Dr Paul Leeds,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Rose whose father’s name is late Dr Williams Apia and that the father has an account no BLB745008901546/QB/91/A in your Bank. Miss Rose in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.7 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Rose that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted
Thanks.

Tel Number . +447053827365
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited

Fax Number. +447035984254
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseapia01@hotmail.com royalbankofscotland01@scotlandmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:40 pm

My dear am very happy to see this please once the bank reply your mail also forward it to me ok.

Welcome to The Royal Bank of Scotland PlcUnited Kingdom.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Registered in Scotland No. 90312
Registered Office:
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh .
Tel. +442-032-901-617,
Fax, +447-035-978-842.
Email
royalbankofscotland01@scotlandmail.com
rbs-inquiry@consultant.com
rbs.customer-care@scotlandmail.com
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Sir/Madam

I have been directed by the director of Foreign
Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your
e-mail received. Actually we have earlier been told about
you by the young lady Miss Rose Apia that she wishes you to
be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's
deposit with our bank.Late (Dr. Williams Apia) is our late
customer with account no,BLB745008901546/QB/91/A. substantial
amount(US$5.....7M, USD) of deposit with us. Hence you have been
really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of
Kin.However before our bank will transact any business
concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like
you to send the followings.
1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you
to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her
behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a
Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated
from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).
2.The death certificate of late Dr. Williams Apia (Her
deceased father) confirming the death.
3..A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr,
Williams Apia by our bank.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to
protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the
claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and
successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours
at reception of these documents.
Also you have to send your account information which will
facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been
provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these
documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$5..7M,
USD ) into your account. We promise to give our customers
the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),
please contact foreign transfer officer Mr Paul Leeds on
telephone number for more directives /clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Paul Leeds
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

Header:
Return-Path: <royalbankofscotland01@scotlandmail.com>
Received: from [41.83.38.11] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 5 Aug 2016
From: "royalbank ofscotland" <royalbankofscotland01@scotlandmail.com>
To:
Subject: FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.38.11<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phones:
+442032901617
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

Fax, +447035978842
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:00 am

My Dearest

How are you today? i hope fine.i am more than happy to read your mails and read what you got from the Bank, Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person, i was looking for a Lawyer who will help us with this paper, I hope this Lawyer will do it.

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last Deposit of Account and the death certificate, (which i already sent to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) KELVIN AMINGO .
Of: (AMINGO'S CHAMBER)
(barristerkelvinamingo@gmail.com)
Tel: (+221-769-201-873)
So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of those remaining documents power of attorney and affidavit of Oath on your name, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.
Thanks Yours Rose.

20160809025704-c086abd7-me.png

20160809025710-e1374bbe-me.png

Phone:
+221769201873
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerkelvinamingo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:27 pm

ATTENTION

MR

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM ON HOW TO GET AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS ROSE APIA AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY

YOUR FULL INFORMATION

FULL NAME : ...........

ADDRESS : .............

PHONE NO : ........

DATE OF BIRTH : .................

SO THAT,I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COSTS OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT..........

AFTER WHICH MY LAW-FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL PROCESS TO YOU.
Yours sincerely in service,

Bar (Dr) Kelvin Amingo.

(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
No 101 Leopold Sedar Senghor Airport Way.
(2nd-floor)Dakar,Senegal.
Tel:phone (+221-769-201-873)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: roseapia01@hotmail.com barristerkelvinamingo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:15 am

My Dearest

How are you today? i hope fine.i am more than happy to read your mails and read what you got from the Bank, Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person, i was looking for a Lawyer who will help us with this paper, I hope this Lawyer will do it.

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last Deposit of Account and the death certificate, (which i already sent to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) KELVIN AMINGO .
Of: (AMINGO'S CHAMBER)
Tel: (+221-769-201-873)
So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of those remaining documents power of attorney and affidavit of Oath on your name, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.
Thanks Yours Rose.

My dear am very happy to see this please make sure that you get the document form the lawyer because he is a very busy man so please try and follow his instruction so that we can get this document that the bank is waiting for ok.

ATTENTION

Sequel to your mail to my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the Federal high court here for you and your partner Miss Rose Apia
was in my office with Rev.George David to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal I was made to understand from the bank that you have to prepare documents (power of attorney) required by the bank before the transfer of the money to your account..

1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father.( Dr. Williams Apia )

2. A copy of His Deposit of account.(WHICH SHE HAVE SEND TO YOU) .....It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my Inquiries, it will cost the sum of 130 dollar for authentication of the Power of Attorney, 70 dollar for swearing of the the Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court here before it becomes valid,20 dollar for notary stamping at the notary office
(before the bank can accept it). and my legal processing fee of 250 dollar.

Total of 470 dollar only) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH MONEY GRAM MONEY WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

Sender Name...Your own name.

Receiver Name..... Kelvin Amingo

Country.... Senegal

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY, SO WE CAN MOVE TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT AND START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.

(WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

NOTE: (THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES)
MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

Bar (Dr) Kelvin Amingo.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseapia01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:20 pm

My Dear after finished reading the mail you sent to me,i contacted the lawyer through the phone of the Rev.father and he told me everything how he will help us and get those documents.

Darling l am so sorry for putting you in this problems.But,please for my future and for my life, help me out, since the bank are now waiting for us to send them this document, there is no need to be wasting time and since the lawyer have promise to help us to get all this document, please for the sake of my future help me out to see how you get the money and send it to the lawyer so that he will get this documents ready for us ok.

Firstly all this mentioned documents by the bank gives you the legal authority to represent me, The problem is how to get this documents which i have giving you a contact of a law firm who will first, draft the power of attorney bearing my signature, and empowering you to act on my behalf which will be fully notarized.

Secondly, The same lawyer will represent us to get the affidavit of support from the federal high court, he will stand to take an Oath on our behalf,which also will be fully signed by the federal magistrate bearing the signature of a notary public. This documents mentioned above gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere.

Everything concerning this transaction is completed only to send this documents to the bank and once they receive it the bank will make the transfer. Please call him immediately and talk to him or send an email and tell him that your going to make the payment to him so that he will start up the process because the Rev.father told me that he is a very busy man that we need to be very serious with him ok, there is no need for us to delay our self since the bank are now waiting for us.

My Dear what ever you might spend in this matter, l will certainly pay you back to the extent that will move you to the next level in life because i promise God that who ever that he use to help me out of here will have a share of 40% from the total money and i know that after this transfer pupil who know you before will not recognize you again because God Almighty will change our story when we get the money. for me right now l am not thinking so much in the money rather our future you are all over me right now l come to feel the important of having a strong man by my side who his yes is yes and his no is no, so don't worry about it l will pay you back and i promise you that you will never ever regret knowing me because God how choose you know that you most shine this year.
My dear I'm wishing you all the best of luck. hope to hear from you so soon my dear one.
Yours beloved one

My dear good morning how are you doing? hope your doing great please i will like to know how things is going on now between you and the lawyer please talk to me have you send the money to the lawyer? please i need to know so that i will go to his office and disturb for him to work on the document because the Rev.father always told me that the lawyer is a very busy man.
Please tell me what is going on right now because i dont want the lawyer to see us as if we are not serious ok.

ATTENTION

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING YOU CAN USE THIS MY ACCOUNTANT INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY

Bank name :Group Bank of Africa Senegal

Acc name : Binta Diallo.

Acc number: 03611140002

Bank code : sn100

Office code : 01010

Cle Rib : 82

Iban : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWITF CODE : Afrisndaxxx

Bar (Dr) Kelvin Amingo.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.