Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

estheraymond55@gmail.com - revhilarymartin@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

estheraymond55@gmail.com - revhilarymartin@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim - recovery scam:

Date: Sat, Jul 30, 2016
Subject: I DID NOT FORGET YOU EITHER‏‏‏
To:

How are you?

I know you many not remember me any more but today i have remember you and that is how world is also how God want it to be you can go back to your mail so that you will remember me very well, Am Mrs Esther Raymond who is crying for your help when i was in the Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal , But due to things that

happen today in the world, You couldn't trust on me because you might think i am scammed or that , i lie to you,I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Colombia. Presently I am in Colombia for investment projects with the man who helped me . Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact to the new Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, His name is Rev.Hilary Martin and his email address is as follows

(revhilarymartin@gmail.com) and mobile number (+221 - 777 - 580 - 615) Ask
him to send you a certified bank draft of $300,000, Dollars [Three hundred Thousand US dollars] which I prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father Hilary Martin‏ and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

May God be with you.
With Regards, Mrs Esther
yours friend

+221777580615
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lisabeyan@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Feedback form #15541

What name did the scammer use?*: Lisa Beyan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: lisabeyan@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 24
Scammer's Skype username . .*: Lisa Beyan
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: lisabeyan@gmail.com
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
How much money did they demand?: $875.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : Rev Hilary Martin
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Senegal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221777580615
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Attachments
c(1).jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.