Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unitednations_principalcommercial@secretary.net imfpresident

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitednations_principalcommercial@secretary.net imfpresident

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 pm

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT)
UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
SWIFT: IMFDUS3WXXX
OUR REF: WB/NF/UN/XX027 (UNITED KINGDOM)

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

ATTN: sir/madam,

I am Christine Lagarde, The International Monetary Fund's (I.M.F) President. This message is based on the meeting which the United Nation (UN), European Union (EU) African Union (AU) and Asia Union (AU) held in Accra Ghana on 03rd of January 2016 regarding your expenses which you made for failed Transactions like Contract Fund, bank transfer, Lottery Fund transfer and inheritance fund. According to the International Monetary Funds Agency (I.M.F), they discovered that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Banks And Legal Attorneys who are Trying to divert your money into their private accounts, and we want to use this opportunity to inform you that some of this fraudsters has been curbed and their account has been also frozen, regarding to the meeting the UN, EU, AU, AU held, all the money that was recovered from their account must be used to compensate the victims. This is to fight crime and corruptions.

This notification email is to inform you that you have been compensated the sum of $4, 700,000.00Usd {Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars} in this year edition which is organized by the United Nation (UN), European Union (EU) African Union (AU) and Asia Union (AU) held in London United Kingdom.
HOW YOU WON

We collect email addresses of people that are active online, among the Billions that are subscribed to email addresses worldwide, such as, AOL,Hotmail, Optusnet, Bigpond, Yahoo, Gmail, Google and including private domain users and also being a Microsoft user, your email qualify you in entering the draw. Ten email addresses are been selected in every quarter of the year through an electronic balloting system without the winners applying or purchasing ticket for this draw.
Note: You are advised to contact the GHANA HIGH COMMISSION IN ACCRA GHANA CONSULATE COMMERCIAL DIPLOMATIC EMBASSY to set up for this payment by WORLD BANK with your correct contact details below. And also be informed that the amount to be paid to you through A DELIVERY MODE OF PAYMENT WORTH is $4.7 Million (Four Million Seven Hundred United State Dollars). Meanwhile, BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN GHANA (ACCRA) CONSULATE COMMERCIAL DIPLOMATIC EMBASSY {IHC} has received your payment authority/irrevocable release/unconditional payments guarantee by the executive directors of United Nation (UN), European Union (EU) African Union (AU) and Asia Union (AU) to pay you off this $4.7 Million. You are therefore advice to contact the Secretariat Principal Commercial who is in charge to direct you and give you the delivery schedule of your fund to your country destination with the below contact details: Or a Bank transfer into your account

CONTACT DETAILS OF UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION.
DEPARTMENT: SECRETARIAT PRINCIPAL COMMERCIAL
CITY: ACCRA
NAME: MR DAVID SMART
MAIL: imfpresident8@gmail.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER: .......................

Header:
Return-Path: <unitednations_principalcommercial@secretary.net>
Received: from [41.66.255.200] by msvc-mesg-gmxus005.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 24 Jul 2016
Subject: You have receive a message from (IMF) President

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.66.255.200<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imfpresident8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:25 am

Hello Sir,

We want to apologize for the late respond, we have been working on so many compensations especially people with a serious case, However we would like to know how you want to receive your funds either by diplomat service which he will deliver it to your door step or you have to open a Non- Resident account which enable a Bank to Bank transfer into your account also you have to provide us your details on which service of your choice,As soon as you provide us the information needed we will forward your details to them.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imfpresident8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:15 am

Hello ,

We have receive your information you have provided and we strongly believe that you have made the choice to transfer the funds into your account, we have register your name in our system and in our files we have also forward your details to Bank of Ghana so that you can open you can open a non-resident account to enable a successful transfer into your account, We would also like you to forward the message below to the Bank of Ghana for your conformation.

Now send this message as it is stated and follow this instructions, I would like to state that my name is ........................................ I'm among of the those the scam victims failed Transactions like Contract Fund, Bank Transfer, Lottery Fund Transfer and Inheritance Fund. I apply Officially as it was directed by Christine Lagarde The International Monetary Fund's (I.M.F) President.

Being one of the victims i feel very happy that That (I.M.F) have decided to compensate me and may i pleased know what is required of me to in order that the said amount will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as directed by The International Monetary Funds (I.M.F). Let me know as soon as possible so that the fund can be transfer into my account today.

send this message to Mr.Kwabena Safo the person in charge of your funds, below are his contact details.

Name:Kwabena Safo
Bank:Bank of Ghana
Contact info: +233501198998
E-mail:centrabankofghana@accountant.com

ww w.bog.gov.gh

Send him this message right now so that he can transfer your funds into your account.

Phone:
+233501198998
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

centrabankofghana@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:40 am

To
With Bank Account Number:

For the attention of

REF: YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS/TRANSFER OF US$4,700,000.00(FOUR MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND USD ONLY) For Your Compensation.

I hereby confirm receipt of your application for claims. Actually we have received notification from Christine Lagarde that she has appointed/nominated you to for the purpose of releasing the sum mentioned above for your compensation.

Meanwhile, before we can proceed on this transfer as contained in your application, Ghana Banking Procedures/Policies demand that you open account with us and it will cost you $350usd to open account with us below are the informations you need to send your account opening fee too.
Phillip Appiah
One Thorpe Road
P.0.BOX GP 2674
Accra- Ghana

Our method of payment is moneygram or Western union
Scan copy of any valid identification of yours (Driver's license, International passport, National identity card, voter' s registration card, work' s identity card)

Finally as the new beneficiary receiver of your compensation funds deposit with this bank, the fund would be transferred within hours after the receipt of the above requirements.
Feel free to contact me back if you have any question. Giving you excellent services is our priority.

Be informed accordingly,

Yours faithfully,
Kwabena Safo
(Foreign Operations/International Remittance Director)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Ghana Commercial Bank Of Ghana and delete the material from any computer.

The integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the Internet. The sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail or for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of virus. Central Bank Of Ghana accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This disclaimer is the property of Central Bank of Ghana and must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.

Header:
Return-Path: <centrabankofghana@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.66.255.58] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 3 Aug 2016
Subject: REF: YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS/TRANSFER OF US$4,700,000.00(FOUR
MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND USD ONLY) For Your Compensation.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.66.255.58<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Thank you for contacting Central Bank Of Ghana, This is to confirm that your mail has been received in our esteem firm and as your requested, We want to let you know that your are not paying yours directly to me however that fees will be used to open a non-resident account for here as we have stated in the previous email.

According to our bank policy on ACT’’ 23 with IMF Compensation Funds to the victims our mood of payment is through MoneyGram, or Western Union for your account opening fees.
This is the best way we can provide and once we receive your payment, I will start transfer your funds within 24hours working day.

Thank you
Kwabena Safo
Executive Chairman
https:/ /www.bog.gov.gh/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Ghana Commercial Bank Of Ghana and delete the material from any computer.

The integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the Internet. The sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail or for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of virus. Central Bank Of Ghana accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This disclaimer is the property of Central Bank of Ghana and must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:56 am

Hello Mr.

Per your request I will cancel the transfer as soon as possible and your files will be deleted in out system, I will also send a report the IMF office to close your files as well.

Thank you

Kwabena Safo
Executive Chairman
https:/ /www.bog.gov.gh/
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imfpresident8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello ,

We had a report from the bank stating that you refuse to follow the bank procedure to enable them transfer your funds successfully, we have no choice than to cancel your compensation funds, we will have to compensate someone else your funds.

Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imfpresident8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:19 am

The report was stated that you refuse to comply with their instructions and for that they are angry with you, Mr. we want to know if you still want the funds? We will advise you to write an apology letter to them and also obey their instructions to permit them to send do their job,We want you to consider since its a one time trunsaction to enable do their banking procedure or we look at other alternative way.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imfpresident8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello ,

Sir, I want we to inform you that we have found account for you where you can send your account opening fees to So we want to provide it as it is the only chance we can offer right now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imfpresident8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Sir, i will like to apologize for the reply as too many paper work and work however i have got the details for you and below are the details.

Account Name : Wisdom Yakobo
Bank Name:United Bank for Africa
Account Number: 01312029901552
Swift Code:STBGGHAC
Bank Address: Teshie Road, Near Teshie Police Barracks, Accra 12345

Inform me as soon as you are done so that i can forward the information's to them to start with the process as soon as possible
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.