Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

glorian_george@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

glorian_george@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:02 am

Glorian Profile: oneloveView Comments
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New York, New York, US

dating
Share Link:

Private Message Glorian Now! Instant Message Glorian Now! Add Glorian to Your Favorites Send Glorian a Gift!

Rating: View Comments
Rate Glorian from 1 to 10 hearts. Bookmark and Share

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
thank you of understandhotmail.comglorian_georgeplease contact me no my email address.

About Me
hello dear I am Glorian George nice to meet you please write a shot msg to my email address. (glorian_george@hotmail.com) to enable me send you my pictures and also tell you more and all about me with love.
Attachments
lju8h58r-66ca-0-mstptvj.jpg
lju8h58r-66ca-0-mstptvj.jpg (44.28 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: glorian_george@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:52 pm

My Additions:
Glorian George <glorian_george@hotmail.com> Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:42 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Good day my dearest one,

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out your precious time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love,I will really like to have a good friendship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your profile.

My name is Miss.Glorian George Athor, I am single Age 24 ft 5/4 wt 59, an Ex Communication Student, I am a single girl never been married before, my father of blessed memory by name Late Dr George Athor was a military man with the Southern Sudan army and a director of a security outfit in Khartoum Sudan, He was assassinated along side with my beloved mother and my only brother, Our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militants came to our house and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own person. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount of $5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this friendship and transaction sincerely,

Please,i have not told any one about the fund except you and reverend minister because his is very nice to me since i came to this refugee camp. If you want to call me through reverend father telephone number [+221763933195] and his e-mail is [rev.johnsoncollins@yahoo.in] because here we are not allowed to have anything. please, feel free to call me, when you call, tell reverend father Collins Johnson who is the reverend minister in-charge of the church ( CHRIST DE HOPE OF NATION) you want to speak with Miss Glorian George, He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

I am in female hostel room 8 block B i will come and speak with you. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I promise to love you the best i can.

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......
Your present occupation: ................

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and my life . I humbly waiting for your mail with your picture ( s ) . Have a nice day and think about me, Kisses and hugs to you .

Thanks and God bless. Take Caress,
Yours
Glorian.

HEADER:
Received: from dub0-omc3-s7.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc3-s7.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.16])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id s7si2742664wiw.33.2014.01.30.00.42.55
for <CLIPPED>;
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:42:56 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of glorian_george@hotmail.com designates 157.55.2.16 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.16;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of glorian_george@hotmail.com designates 157.55.2.16 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=glorian_george@hotmail.com
Received: from DUB126-W45 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s7.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:42:55 -0800
X-TMN: [iC+jLVhVf2ApWgPBPZBGn/ANFT17pyus]
X-Originating-Email: [glorian_george@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W45B13E075C6A8C9A70DD3BFDAF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: glorian_george@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_702b42c9-61b9-4e43-88bb-5f153d4f46e8_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Glorian George <glorian_george@hotmail.com> Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 4:04 AM
My dear,
I am very happy as I have read your mail and I tell you I will be the happiest person to be in your country, Sweetheart,it has not been easy for me as I have suffered to the extent that I do not have food here.I thank God for your words .

Dear I want you to call me with the Rev's phone number +221763933195 Please I will be happy to hear your voice . Darling I do not have an international passport and I will need a refugee clearance that will clear me and with these two documents I can come to meet you . I have informed Rev Collins Johnson about you and he can help us to get these documents . The problem is that I do not have money to take care of this. You can still write to Rev Collins Johnson to know what we can do about this . His mail is still rev.johnsoncollins@yahoo.in

About the money I have decided to give you the bank information and the money code to write to the bank . The advised me to look for a trustee representative that will stand for me due to my refugee status and I will like you to keep this to yourself as you know that it involves money . Below is the letter you are to send to the bank.

Respected Sir,

I, Mr.......... permanent resident of ......... phone ....... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss GLORIAN GEORGE ATHOR daughter of Late MR. GEORGE ATHOR now living in Dakar Senegal, in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf . She is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.
That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account in my country . After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.

Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully.

Barclay Bank plc
1 Churchill Place
London E14 5RB, United Kingdom
E-mail-- barclaybnkdept@accountant.com
E-mail-- barclaybankforeignremittance@aol.com
Fax Number----+44870 974 9912
Phone NO-----+447031836888
Swift Code: BBPLCLUK
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:MR.George Athor
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of Kin: . Miss.Glorian George Athor
Amount deposited: $5.3M (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
Account Number: BBUK/587965432178/99/QA

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W40 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 01:04:29 -0800
X-TMN: [eH6rIWc4G/w0hLc3GfVJzwBiW5GbF4er]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W403863457BDF090C1361EAFDAB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b0721ecf-078b-47f2-b835-e2a2d2ab49a8_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Glorian George <glorian_george@hotmail.com> Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:45 AM
My Dear,
I do not know how to express my feelings to you,how I wish you can see me from there to how you have put smiles on my face. I am very grateful to you .
Darling i have seen what the bank said and i have the last statement of account and the death certificate with me here which i thought is the only thing they needed.
Darling with the help of Rev Johnson, he have given me the contact of this Lawyer who is a registered member of Senegalese bar association . So darling i will like you to contact him now on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name.
I love you my darling .I do not know how that day will be when i will see you face to face .
God will protect you and guide you for me . Below is his contact:

NAME..DR.KEITA FATOUMATA
keitalawchambers@gmail.com
PHONE...00221-765343728
You are my source of happiness and i love you

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W86 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s36.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 00:45:26 -0800
X-TMN: [Z4QkwlgwXUe/u9UmaLY+QXlJk3nxCAFR]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W862A98D54CD6D21C748C2FFD950@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d8040f35-099a-42ad-a503-772c893114f3_"

PHOTOS:

Phone Number List:
+221763933195
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031836888
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447934990041
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

FAX: +448709749912
Number billable as national rate number

+221765343728

+221773484097
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: glorian_george@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 am

Skype ID:
live:glorian_george

Hello dear
I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting the fund transferred through the help of a man I meet in facebook that reside in Chile. And I have join him in Chile, I’m writing to you from Chile right now. And both of us has agreed to get married soon; but we're very busy with investment projects at the moment..

Meanwhile, I didn't forget that you tried to help me transfer the fund when I contacted you while I was suffering in Camp in Dakar Senegal although it failed us some how. But you have to contact the bank manager of CBAO BANK in Dakar Senegal with the below address because I wrote a cheque of $95,000 dollars for you which I left with him.

I was unable to post it to you via courier means because I was in a hurry. But you have to contact the bank manager via his private email address and his phone number as I've provided for you below, He assured me that they will open account in their branch in Dakar there and transfer the money to your account in your country or that they can send you ATM card after opening your account so you can make daily withdrawals right there in your country when the ATM card arrives to you in any ATM machine near you.

He also assured me that they can wire the fund to you through western union money transfer, so contact him as soon as possible and tell him how he should send the money to you OK?

Below is his contact information:

BANK : ---- CBAO BANK

Email address: ---------- cbaobank.cbaobank@aol.de

TELEPHONE: -------------- +221704007459

CONTACT PERSON: --------- MR. JOHN GUEYE

When you contact him, Tell him that i ask you to contact their Bank for the claim of your $95,000 dollars cheque OK? Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at moment. Therefore feel free to get in touch with the bank manager MR.JOHN GUEYE and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
glorian Hodriguze

Phone:
+221704007459
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.