Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivianeric44@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

vivianeric44@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:34 pm

DateMeFree:

Please contact me direct to my email address vivianeric44@gmail.com i have someting important to tell you and also give you my pictures,

Screen name: Vivian3304
- 24 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, French, Spanish
- Student
- Have no children
I'm an easy going one in life and i give honor to whom honor is due to give for respect is a reciprocal thanks

Ideal match description:
Someone who is kind, caring and lovely personal

Picture used:

vivian.PNG
vivian.PNG (211.88 KiB) Viewed 5678 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vivianeric44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 am

Dearest One,

Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Miss Vivian Eric Defoji .I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24 years old, 5 ft 8 inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father (Dr. Eric Defoji was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF Eric & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him with my mother, together with My younger sister.It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in ''REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission.a It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev Paul David who is the pastor of the (United Church of Christ, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.4M(Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.The Pastors Tel. number is (+22 1786355314) If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but is as an attachment.Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.

Yours Miss Vivian Eric Defoji.

Header:
Return-Path: <vivianeric44@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-x236.google.com (mail-it0-x236.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::236])
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016
Subject: Dearest Please Help Me Out

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221786355314
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivianeric44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:25 am

My Dearest ,

I received your email with thanks. Thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to get the money my late father deposited with Royal Bank of Scotland in their suspense account. I contacted you to be my Guardian/Foreign Partner so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that I can invest wisely when the money transferred to you.Everything I told you about this money is real and legal. I have suffered a lot since my father died. I don't have any body to look after me, but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Rwanda and that's why I ran away from there.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend around 14 GMT.2oclock my time i will be there waiting your urgent call and ask him the best time to call me.

Notice: I not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I contacted you to please do this following thing for me, to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 18% of the total money and 30% for me, while 7% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on process to transfer this fund and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

Bear in mind that TRUST is the key to achieve success in every business, so with TRUST we are going to achieve this opportunity giving to us.that's why I trusted you after going through your profile and you sound so matured and integrity. I am so much more than happy, and I have every confidence and trust with you in this business transaction which we will carried out on a good faith.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim,this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.4million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PL C LONDON
E-Mail address ( rbs_remittance@aol.co.uk )
E-Mail address ( rbsremittancedepartment@scotlandmail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is.Mr Alan Smart
Telephone number +44 7045798722:And fax +44-703-590-6170.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PL C.
Attn Sir,
My name is Mr......... and I am standing for the family of Late Dr Eric Defoji to request the funds of $7.4 (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars)(SUD$7,400.000.00) on hold be forward to my account in my country .As late Dr Eric Defoji Business Partner, I am helping her daughter Miss Vivian, move to my country as soon as possible.

I am writing ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PL C LONDON (R.B.S, PL C) on Miss Vivian Eric behalf, to request the Funds of her late father, Dr Eric Defoji whose account (No.BLB745008901546/QB/91/A) be released and transferred over here in my country to me so she may start coming to my country. My plan is to have Miss Vivian continue her education as soon as her inheritance is Transferred before we start discussing the best kind of business for her to invest in here in my country.Please could you let me know what to do in order to achieve this.Thanking you for your co-operations.
Mr .........

Contact them now with the above text on how to transfer the $7.4 (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Yours Miss Vivian Eric,

Telephone number +447045798722
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447035906170
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivianeric44@gmail.com rbsremittancedepartment@scotlandmail.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:17 pm

My Dearest One. Thanks for your mail and how are you doing today how is your work and things around you i hope fine and you are in good health? as for me i am a little bit fine today. Dear i am glad reading from you and i am writing to know how far you have gone with the bank please if you have hear from the bank try your best to forward their response to me i am waiting for your reply with bank contact response thanks.

Yours Lonely Love.
Miss Vivian.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C LONDON
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.LC.
The Royal Bank of Scotland p.l.c,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
05/AUGUST/2016.
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

ATTE: Mr.

Sir.
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your e-mail received. Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Vivian Eric Defoji that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr Eric Defoji is our late customer with account no. (BLB745008901546/QB/91/A) substantial amount(US$7,400,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr Eric Defoji (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr Eric Defoji by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund( US$7,400,000.00 ) into your account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr Alan Smart on telephone number +447-045-798-722/ fax +44-703-194-1849 for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Alan Smart.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)R B S.
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland p l c does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland p l c in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate

Header:
Return-Path: <rbsremittancedepartment@scotlandmail.com>
Received: from [41.82.31.128] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 5 Aug 2016
From: "Royal Bank Of Scotland" <rbsremittancedepartment@scotlandmail.com>
Subject: (Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)R B S.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.31.128<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

fax +447031941849
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vivianeric44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:07 am

My Dearest,

I am happy today, How are you doing over there together with your health? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. Thanks for your love and concern, Thank for your effort to help me over this Topsy-survey situation which am passing through since the abrupt death of my beloved parents, I am very grateful and I pray that Almighty will bless and empower you to achieve our goal. The message you acknowledge from the bank was also received & understood.

Firstly, I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel and I can't wait to join you as soon as we are through with this magnitude transaction. Please listen, I have never told anybody about this money the only person that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

Therefore,I will advise you to keep it yourself due to am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today please to let him know how serious we are, When contacting him, tell him you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's Royal Bank Of Scotland to your account. His Contact In-formations Are As Follows,

BARRISTER FRIEDMAN EDWARD CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister Friedman Edward
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
125 ave DE Medina, Dakar Senegal .
Office Telephone Number is (+221-7781-45-786)
Email........ fredmanedward@yahoo.com
Email........ Friedmanedwardlawchamber@consultant.com

Dear i will like you to contact Barrister Friedman Edward for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.

Yours Miss Vivian Eric.

Phone:
+221778145786
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

friedmanedwardlawchamber@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 am

BARRISTER FRIEDMAN SENIOR ADVOCATE

Attention:

Sequel to the information which we received from you and Miss Eric on your behalf in my noble law firm, on how to get an affidavit of oath and special power of attorney on your name to stand on behalf of your partner as her trustee to transfer her late fathers deposit fund to your nominated bank account in your country. Note/ The following before we can proceed and render our legal service, we want you to forward your information as listed.

1. Your Full name ..............................
2. Your residence address / Country.........................
3. Your Date of birth...................................
4. Your occupation.............................
5. Your contact telephone number...................................
6. Your ID or International passport number.........................

I will go to high court of Justice Dakar Senegal, as soon as i received your information to ascertained the cost of the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath; before it becomes valid for the transfer of the said fund to your account in your country. Finally after the verification my law firm will get back to you with the required cost of the documents to pay in the high curt, before accepting to render the legal service for the transaction.

Yours in service
Barrister Friedman Edward (senior advocate)
Barrister at Law, Edward & Associates (General Solicitors and Legal Advocacy), Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221-703257396
Email: friedmanedwardlawchamber@consultant.com

Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients

My Dearest,

How are you again today? Hope fine & You are in very good condition of health? Dear I am glad you have contacted the lawyer for preparations of bank request which is the only thing holding remittance of my inheritance into your account please immediately you got his response, Do not hesitate to post me, Also try your best to comply with him to enable him help us prepare these necessary documents which is the only thing keeping us waiting. I will be rushing back to the camp, Thanks & God bless you, Awaiting your prompt & earliest reply regarding the lawyer response & have a pleasant day.

Yours Miss Vivian Eric,

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay Meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Paul David and his email address is as follows ( unitedchurch_christ@yahoo.com ). and his phone number is ( +221703257396 ) i told him to send a certified bank check of $150,000 USA dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the bank check.

Please let me know immediately you received so we can share our after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and some project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that check. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the bank check to you without any delay.and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the check received Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend,
Miss Vivian Eric,

Phone Number:
+221703257396
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.