Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:55 pm

HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.

Email: crtii45@swissmail.com

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Attn: Beneficiary,

We wish to announce to you that your claim has been resolved for distribution through World Jews Institute headed by Prof .Stephen Reiner under the supervision of the Jewish Federations of North America . Kindly View below:

http: //www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.706888

We request for your advise on this disbursement with terms of the clearance to your fees via Department of Human Services for your disbursement allocation as announced last Wednesday will result in $4.5 billion in assistance for Holocaust survivors.

If you refuse to reply within 12 hours, we will thereby advise for your confiscation and Tax Return of your claims following all our e mail notifications of May 8 2014 being part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden to this payment allocation to tranche of your $17 million which has been UN-distributed over five years .

On reply of acceptance we will advise you on the remittance account to this agency as we have been in consideration to your lawyers application of live with sickness alone and are at risk for social isolation, depression, and other physical and mental health conditions stemming from periods of starvation, disease and torture.

We are willing to your aid of release to this grant as recipients through this Jewish social service agencies.

Reply to this notification is mandatory and urgently to ( crtii45@swissmail.com

Sincerely,
Maria Martinez
Secretary
HCPC
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 am

CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Switzerland.

Emails:
crtii45@swissmail.com
faxhcpc@swissmail.net
faxcrtii45@swissmail.net
claimscono1@aol.com
crtii45@hotmail.com

Attn: Holocaust Claims Beneficiary,

Your fee remittance delay is affecting the resolution approval by the German Parliament on claims Conference negotiation agreement of July 5, 2016.

View below Website for confirmation:

http:/ /www.claimscon.org/news-media/

http:/ /www.claimscon.org/2016/07/claims-conference-negotiations-germany-leads-major-expansion-homecare/

Your payment will grant you an opportunity of your claims release from the provides of approximately $500 million in additional funding over previous levels for the coming two years, including an increase of $111 million for 2017 and a total of nearly $388 million for 2018 as insurance policy.

We thereby advise you to reply for a payment advise for this remittance for U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) supervision on exemption of Holocaust-related compensation payments from being considered in calculating income for purposes of Social Security payments.

Reply to this notification is mandatory and urgently to (crtii45@swissmail.com)

Congratulations!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth McCaul,
Advisory Committee Supervisor,
Banking Superintendent,
Member of Advisory Committee to Special Masters.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stuart.eizensta@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Office of the Spokesperson
Washington, DC.
1359 Broadway, Room 2000
New York, NY 10018

Dear Claimant,

Using the veto power law firm of Covington & Burling, my office being named Special Adviser on Holocaust Issues will be responsible for offering policy advice on Holocaust-related matters hence you a claimant will be ready to cooperate with our professional advise.

For our interest in providing belated justice for your claims among victims of the Holocaust and other victims of Nazi tyranny during World War II,. we want to know how urgent you can send this fees to enable my traveling in person to Court of Cassation (France) and US District court to resolve your claims release withing this weekend.

If you can assure me your readiness to send this fees, i will contact Switz Claims office for remittance advise in close coordination with the Department of State’s Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues in the Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs and with the Office of International Claims and Investment Disputes in the Office of the Legal Adviser to make sure of your smile next week.

Be free to work with my office as we have He successfully negotiated major agreements with the Swiss, Germans, Austrian ,Asia and French, and other European countries, covering restitution of property, payment for slave and forced laborers, recovery of looted art, bank accounts, and payment of insurance policies.

Please Send All replies to ( stuart.eizensta@outlook.com ) and kindly dvise on your remittance possibility now.

Special Adviser for Holocaust Issues

Header:
Return-Path: <stuart.eizensta@outlook.com>
Received: from MWHPR13MB1120.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.173.119.14]) by
Thu, 21 Jul 2016
Subject: Your Claims Special Adviser On Holocaust Issues
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:38 am

HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Switzerland.

Attn: Holocaust Beneficiary,

Please Read Careful and Reply,

I have discussed with a senior consultant at Res Publica Group, Vice President for External Affairs at the Field Museum, and a legal adviser to the Illinois State Board of Education Ambassador Fay Hartog-Levin who is a Trustee of The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation on their assistance with grants of direct-service providers to you a low-income Older Adults vulnerable individual through nonprofit to enable your fee completion for your claims release.

She has accepted on fast procession of this loan next week hence it is concerning Holocaust matters because her parents were Dutch Jews who fled from the Netherlands to Suriname in 1942 and emigrated to the US in 1948, shortly before she was born.

She has requested for the payment for securing of this loan grant to be $ 1600 USD AND HAS PROVIDED THE NAME TO SEND THE FEE TO HER , Now if you can be able to pay 600USD today, i will assist you with 1000USd to enable this grant release next week to you. If you can send the fee, i will advise the name to send the fees as she advised.

The website for the said organization is (http:/ /hjweinbergfoundation.org/)for verification, a copy of this e mail is sent to Ambassador Fay Hartog-Levin by e mail < fay_levin@usa.com >

Copy all correspondences reply to (crtii45@swissmail.com)

I wait your reply.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth McCaul,
Advisory Committee Supervisor,
Banking Superintendent,
Member of Advisory Committee to Special Master
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidwirth33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:50 pm

David Wirth
1 Victoria Street
London

Dear Claimant,

As attached is to our today telephone agreement for your fund confiscation and return for your next appearance for court defense. The mention lawyer as witness by name in the form or reference to an exhibit in the statement is not sufficient to mean that the statement of that witness or the exhibit necessarily count towards pages of evidence.

The statement must make clear that the witness statement or exhibit itself is specifically relied upon for the purposes of the confiscation hearing and would have been exhibited with the section 16 statement had it not already been served.

Please print, sign and show clearly, by reference to page number 3 for your confiscation with Defense Service Lawyer for (Amendment No. 2) Order 2009 advocacy in confiscation prior to hearings to be concluded on or after 21 August 2016 where there are more than 50 pages of evidence as referred to in the statement of information served under section 16 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (or the other two Acts mentioned).

Mind you that if you loose your contract fund, you have no person to blame

Thanks
W.Davids

Contents of the PDF file:

NATIONAL CONSFICATION AND TAXING TEAM
Applications Under
Paragraph 11 Schedule 1 Criminal Defence Service (Funding) Order 2016
Paragraph 14 Schedule 1 Criminal Legal Aid Regulations 2013
Advocacy Payment In Confiscation Cases
Guidance Notes
POCA proceedings (Solicitors)
To be completed on all claims to be submitted with 5144
Court… Cour de cassation;Palais de Justice
Defendant Ambaador Stuart E. Eizenstat
United States Ambassador to the European Union
Case number: 1:20006cv001983
The Court has its seat in The Hague, in the Netherlands
Maanweg, 174
2516 AB, The Hague
Tel. + 31 (0)70 515 8515
Fax. +31 (0)70 515 8555
Please delete as necessary
Crown Court at Court of Cassation (France)
ORDER 2007
Case No.
1:20006cv001983
PARA 14 Schedule 1 CRIMINAL LEGAL AID REGULATIONS
I certify that no interim payments/disbursements have been claimed or will be
claimed from the LAA or NTT in future in respect of this matter.
Or
NOTE
This application must be forwarded to the appropriate National Taxing Team Office as soon as
possible and in any event no later than THIRTY DAY after the conclusion of the confiscation
hearing. This time limit will only be extended by the Determining Officer for good reason.
Date of Conclusion of
Confiscation Hearing:
(NB Must be on or after
21 April 2015)
Name and Address of
Instructed Advocate in
the case:
Advocates Status: QC □ Leading Junior □ Junior alone □Led Junior □
Telephone Number:
VAT Number:
Date of Rep Order: 1
/ /
13 / 08 /2016
Ambassador Barr: Stuart E. Eizenstat
Washington, DC
December 18, 2013
I certify that the following interim for confiscation on my payments/
disbursements which have not been claimed for and paid by the LAA or NTT:
……………………………………………
…………………………………………….
…………………………………………….
Signature…………………………………
Name……………………………………..
Firm’s name………………………………..
Date……………………………………….
The Legal Aid Agency is entitled to look behind all claims to establish their
authenticity and will instigate proceedings on claims found to be false,
inaccurate or misleading

Phone numbers:
+310705158515
+31705158515
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Netherlands
City or exchange location 's-Gravenhage (Den Haag), ZH
Original network provider* KPN B.V.

+310705158555
+31705158555
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Netherlands
City or exchange location 's-Gravenhage (Den Haag), ZH
Original network provider* KPN B.V.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:03 am

CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Switzerland.

We consulted French Court via Switz Bank and have detected a Fraud vs. Negligence in your claims , we practically understands you have a tax code which is complex set out of regulations and rules that are difficult for CRT to decipher.

You are classifies a taxpayer that willfully attempts to evade paying income taxes which subject to criminal and civil penalties of Filing a false tax return comes with big penalties on attempt to evade or defeat paying taxes: Upon conviction, the taxpayer is guilty of a felony and is subject to other penalties allowed by law, in addition to (1) imprisonment for no more than 5 years, (2) a fine of not more than $250,000 for individuals or $500,000 for corporations, or (3) both penalties, plus the cost of prosecution (26 USC 7201).

Your inability to reply with good response of readiness for Payment clearance possibility to your fees will determine the applicable penalty following French Court Fraud and false statements: So Upon conviction for your silence, you a taxpayer is guilty of a felony and is subject to (1) imprisonment for no more than 3 years, (2) a fine of not more than $250,000 as individuals which will attract another $500,000 for your corporations , or (3) both penalties, plus the cost of prosecution (26 USC 7206(1)).

On Your Willful failure to return this e mail , we will file a Tax Return with your supply information for pay tax at the time or times required by law which includes the failure to pay the required fees as estimated tax for your paper conclusion which is a final tax, and the failure to make a return, keep records, as supply information.

Upon conviction withing 24 Hours , you a taxpayer is guilty of a misdemeanor and is subject to other penalties allowed by law, in addition to (1) imprisonment for no more than 1 year, (2) a fine of not more than $100,000 for individuals or $200,000 for corporations, or (3) both penalties, plus the cost of prosecution (26 USC 7203).

So If you cant pay your fees for your Claims , we will advise you to apply for account confiscation and Tax Returns so that you fund can be returned back to Bank for International Settlement Switzerland. Reply to this e mail urgently to (crtii45@swissmail.com) as all information are handled in extreme privacy under Swiss financial regulations as the Due Diligence Regulation stipulates that the deposit must be made directly by the beneficiary through understated bank for designated for international customers, which has Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation recognition (FDIC) as required by the government for final ratification in Switzerland.
we expect your prompt response.

We copy this email to your defense lawyer Ambassador Stuart Eizensta for his awareness, so don’t ignore this e mail as it is very vital;

Acknowledge this e mail via our general e mail ( crtii45@swissmail.com ) as i wait for your decision.

Congratulations! and Sincerely,
Sincerely,

Mr. Joël Nico
HCPC ADMIN.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com stuart.eizensta@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Washington, DC.
1359 Broadway, Room 2000
New York, NY 10018

RE:Claimer,

I have notification to sign an arrest warrant from Court to HCPC but have replied them last week of your assurance to the payment next month first week before tomorrow 7th September 2016 and they will get the slip before weekend.

They are now advising me to forward memorandum of acceptance to tax returns to HCPC for confiscation in as much they haven't receive your reply till yesterday so that it will help them as evidence for warrant signing.

Kindly advise on the payment possibility status as i am ready to solicit further, How much can you pay that next week? and reply now as i am waiting to take the next step.

I wait to see your letter

Special Adviser for Holocaust Issues
Stuart Eizenstat
http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_E._Eizenstat[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_E._Eizenstat]
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:47 pm

CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Switzerland.

The plan of your claims distribution describes you among six classes of victim, for which there are separate claim procedures:

1 Deposited assets – applications for a dormant Swiss bank account.

2 Slave Labour I – applies to anyone used as slave labour anywhere for an entity under Nazi occupation.

3 Looted Assets Group – claimants in this class will not receive compensation. Instead, organisations working with victims will be allocated monies for their own dispersal.

4 Refugee claims – victims denied entry into, or detained and abused in, Switzerland will be eligible under the Swiss Refugee Programme.

5 Swiss Insurance Claims – for victims who held insurance policies with Swiss Insurance companies.

6 Slave Labour II – specific to those victims used as labourers for a Swiss-run company.

If you are ready to send the required fees of USD 500 today as eligible claimants in classes 1) and 4) , you will automatically receive the relevant application forms and your claims release before Friday this week.

A list of the names of account owners with assets in Swiss banks is available on the Internet at www.crt-ii.org.

We have advised your defense lawyer Ambassador Stuart Eizensta on the Receivers Names for his update followup awareness, if you are ready for remittance, we will advise him to send the payment information to you ,so reply urgent, don’t ignore this e mail as it is very vital;

Acknowledge this e mail via our general e mail ( crtii45@swissmail.com ) as i wait for your decision.

Mr. Joël Nico
HCPC ADMIN.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Counsel Burt Neuborn,
Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law
161 Sixth Avenue, 12th floor
New York NY10013
USA.

Dear Claimant,

I am surprise you have been reporting to several authority in Switzerland without fulfilling the obligation for your fund receipt, you have not be very coordination to making sure that this conclusion to your Claims fund receipt is done as urgent as possible.Remembering that I am a very busy man who go to places for claim identifications, you have not be very coordination to making sure that this conclusion is done as urgent as possible. I was told you have made the deposit but till now you haven’t send the slip to me of to HCPC to your representative Peter Gloor for your transfer effected.

I have done all I can in everything for trust to continue negotiating with Peter on your behalf, Please send the deposit slip of the $500.00 Western Union payment to cover the ratification of install mental payment of to NAME: SEANNA M.PAYNE of ADDRESS: EAST CLEVELAND OHIO 44112 USA.

This in assets on allocating your Eleven Millions annually to a mix of programs they have decided are best. Above all, stop slamming so much. Certain criticisms are OK, but not ones that are disrespectful and “illegitimate.” This distracts the leaders from their important work.

On any one that you can easily make the deposit, they are all conformable as the overriding purpose of this op-ed being political is to laid out an action agenda and raised public awareness of the issues affecting you a survivors. But no, the real objective here was to voice political support for the Claims Conference, its leadership and the way it does business – a defense of you as a turf on behalf of your family is closely associated with, in more ways than one.

Its leadership and the way it does business – a defense of you as a turf on behalf of your family is closely associated with, in more ways than one.

You didn’t have to worry about being accountable or defending your status but you op-ed appeared to the U.S. delegation to the Prague Conference on Holocaust Era Assets. The quest for looser claims rules unleashed controversy.

Please your urgent acknowledgment to this email is required and urgently sends the slip.

Regards,

Burt Neuborne
Burt and law.
Inez Milholland Professor of Civil Liberties,
Legal Director, Brennan Center for Justice,
LL.B., Harvard Law School, 1964
A.B., Cornell University, 1961
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:18 pm

CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Switzerland.

Attn: Stuart Eizensta,

Dear Confirmed Claimant ,

Perior to your application, We have no other help except my involvement in solicitation, i have been battling with your claims which the recent news in the Resolution of last Friday Switz Executive meeting insisted your client should pay the Transitional Payment of the requested Transitional Fee of 3 500 Euros.

This is the last resolution order or they effect the order of the court next week, meanwhile, i am already in the next departures to Zurich which i will be an arrival at Zurich Airport before your next e mail.

Definitely you claimants silence to this our letter will be term as silence for denial which we will have no space for ineffectual steps to redress any unprecedented and incomprehensible mountain due injuries and insults which CRT has defined as thefts falsification that defined the Holocaust Denials.

We have emphasizes my pride in helping you with right – if even in a limited way, some of the wrongs associated with your Holocaust Claims, if your claimant appreciate this help, simply advise for this fee completion from the claimant , but if you don't , it means you will please simply say no to the payment for my advise to the Judge with decline letters next week.

Kindly send the reply for payment intent to our court secretary or desist order to effect your temperance.

We wish you better life

Sincerely,

Mr. Joël Nico
HCPC ADMIN.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.