Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

John Nsimbi - nsimbijohn123@gmail.com - facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

John Nsimbi - nsimbijohn123@gmail.com - facebook

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Feedback form [#13238]

What name did the scammer use?*: John Nsimbi
Scammer's email address if you have it.: nsimbijohn123@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 22
Scammer's Skype name.: John Nsimbi
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $6,000
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Uganda
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: They did not
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deactivated Facebook, blocked them on Skype, took off details from Linked-In (in case he looked there)
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He just said they were going to go to the media, lawyers, my Facebook friends, family.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nsimbijohn123@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:20 pm

On Skype as mugerwa.ivan

On FB:

Seeking to provide humanitarian aid and cultural global awareness
“Where your pleasure is there is your treasure, where your treasure is there is your heart and where your heart, there is your happiness.” Saint Augustine
non profit organization.
My intention is to provide humanitarian aid to remote communities in the developing world to provide clean water, electricity, education and an open, generous heart.
A Message from Seminarian John Nsimbi:
“Of all the greatest memories from the trips abroad my friends out there have participated in the treasured memories are of the times they were of service. Whether it was rebuilding homes in Uganda, an orphanage in Uganda or a school in Africa they have learned the more they gave of themself the more they received and those memories are priceless.
Next time you are looking at taking a holiday and are trying to decide whether to spend two weeks sleeping on a beach or being of service and making a difference in people’s lives I hope you choose the latter. For I have learned as you move from an ego centric way of looking at the world to the view that we are all one, sharing in the beauties of this life together, then being of service becomes a means of coming together, working for a common goal, improving the lives of others and in doing so improving our own lives as we learn of other cultures, open our hearts and share in the belief that we are all one working together to better our world..”
- John Nsimbi, Major Seminarian initiating the Programme.
Be a part of a team (or help to fund a team) that brings clean water to a village in a developing country or help to build a school house in a remote community. Fund a local teacher or contribute to solar panel fund. Not only will you change a child’s life but it will also change yours. You will experience the gift of knowing your actions and support made a difference. Be the change you want to see in the world!
Please reply on the following Contacts:
John Nsimbi
Nsimbijohn123@gmail.­com
+256-706550157, +256-786988806
ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS, SOMETIMES WE MUST INSPIRE OTHERS WITH A PERSONAL SACRIFICE. A STATEMENT THAT MOVES A GENERATION OF FOLLOWERS. STAY BLESSED ALWAYS.

Lives in Kampala, Uganda
Single
From Namagunga, Kampala, Uganda

john.jpg

john1.jpg

john2.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: John Nsimbi - nsimbijohn123@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The victim met the scammer online - the scammer told him that he is a theology scholar. Most of their conversations were on theological themes.

Please do you know of any Diocese in the world that can incarnate
me as i do theology and become a priest so that i can serve the
Catholic Church.
Please advise me
John

when i finished Philosophy degree, i no longer belong to any Diocese
now.
Please, can you help me? please

my Parish Priest also can recommend me.
Please, i will reward you with anything you love please, help me please.
John

The victim tried to help him - but his request was denied. At this stage the scammer was become aggressive and the victim blocked him,. The scammer was pretending he was cyber-sexting with the victim, recording those episodes, and he will spread those records if the victim is not finding a way to get him out of Uganda.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com